Wife Cynthia's Double Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean watched in fascination, saying, "Oh yeah Sue, suck that big cock." I felt Jean's tongue licking my ass cheeks.

I gently took Sue by her forearms and pulled her up so she was standing. I put my hands on her small breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze, rubbing her nipples through her thin blouse and bra with my thumbs.

Pulling her shoulders back, she closed her eyes and thrust her titties out, shuddering as though a chill had swept over her. She began to moan as I slid my hand into her blouse and under her thin bra, tweaking her nipple which became hard as a bullet.

I took Jean by the arm and pulled her up so she was standing to the side of us. I put my arms around both of their waists and pulled the three of us close together. Sue had one hand grasping my cock; one of Jean's hands fondled my balls.

Sue was nervous and I could feel her shaking uncontrollably. I took one of Jean's hands and guided it under Sue's shirt and bra. Jean instinctively began fondling Sue's nipple.

Sue looked at Jean with a surprised look, as though she couldn't believe a woman touching her tits felt as good as a man doing it. I asked them,

"Have either of you ever French kissed another woman?"

They both adamantly shook their heads no. I took Jean's glasses off and set them on the table. Her eyes suddenly became normal size.

With a hand on Sue's neck, I guided her face to Jean's. Both women's eyes were wide open as if in disbelief. Just as their mouths met, their tongues began dancing with each other, and soon both had their eyes closed and were sucking each others mouths hungrily.

As they kissed I began to unbutton Sue's blouse and undid her bra. I told Jean, "Let's strip her naked, help me."

Jean was getting into this. She quit kissing Sue and eagerly unzipped her skirt, pulling it off her. Then she grasped the top of her panties and pulled them to her ankles, Sue quickly stepping out of them and kicked them aside.

The bottle of wine was empty, so I asked Sue, "Do you have any more wine?"

Surprised, she answered, "Of course, would you like me to get us some more?"

I shook my head in the affirmative. As she walked towards the kitchen, completely nude, she turned and watched us watching her, shaking her head, she said, "You are a rascal, aren't you?"

When she returned, she put the bottle on the table. I took her by the waist and pulled her to me and kissed her. She took my tongue in her lips and sucked like it was a cock.

Jean was sitting close by on the couch, watching us as though we were a porn movie. Stepping closer to Jean, I put my hand behind her head and pulled her face to my cock.

She sucked like a woman possessed. I had one hand on Sue's ass, the other between her legs, fingering her pussy. She lifted one leg and put it on the couch next to Jean.

Pulling away from Jean, her mouth made a wet pop sound as my cock came out of her mouth. Taking the back of her head again, I guided her face to Sue's pussy.

She resisted at first, but complied as I applied more strength to the back of her head. Sue backed away a bit, but I thrust her hips towards Jean's mouth with the hand that firmly grasped her ass.

Sue stroked my cock with one hand while she spread her legs and accepted Jean's mouth. Jean licked and sucked that pussy with even more passion than she sucked cock, if that were possible.

I sat on the edge of the couch and with both hands on Sue's hips, turned her ass was towards me and pulled her pussy down onto my cock. She was tight, but very wet. As my cock entered her, inch by inch, she let out a long moan.

I fucked her hard, lifting her so just my cock head was in, then bucking my hips and forcing her down by her hips. She turned her head towards me and said, "Remember, you have to come in my mouth---TWICE!"

I said, "Oh yeah baby, the first isn't going to be long now."

She cried out, "Not yet, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I eee, eee, eee!"

Jean knelt in front of us, watching in awe as my cock slide in and out of Sue.

I told her, "Keep licking!"

Jean bent to the task, her long tongue licking Sue's clit, and then my shaft as it came out and in. Sue was chanting with each thrust, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming..."

I pulled Sue up and off my cock, saying, "Here I cum baby!"

Sue spun around, grasped my cock and balls and took it deep into her mouth, pumping and sucking, her lips making a loud smacking sound as she sucked.

She squealed in pleasure as I shot my load into her mouth. She swallowed, but then tilted her head back and pulled away, opening her mouth; showing she still had a mouthful of cum.

Turning towards Jean, she leaned in to kiss her. Jean's mouth met Sue's full on, and their tongues were soon both covered in the white sticky stuff, which they both then swallowed greedily, Jean saying, "Oh that's good."

We all sat back on the couches, Jean on one, Sue and I on the other. Jean was wiping her face with a napkin and turned her attention to the big screen TV action (apparently a mature mom-teenage son swapping orgy).

Jean was still fully dressed. I guess she was being patient, hoping she would get a turn soon. Referring to the movie, I asked Jean, "Would you do that?"

Without hesitation she laughed and said, "YES, are you kidding me?"

I said, "Maybe someday the opportunity will come knockin. I'll arrange a man for you, a man for my wife, and I'll bring Sue. Would you be willing Sue? I might have to share you with other men, perhaps other women?"

She looked at me thoughtfully, a small smile on her face and nodded her head yes. I pushed her back and spread her legs and put my mouth to her pussy. I licked and licked her clit, my tongue darting in an out of her pussy as well. Her hands squeezed and fondled her tits.

She was quick to reach orgasm and was apparently capable of having several. Afterwards, I sat back and turned by attention to the movie. Sue put her head in my lap and kissed and licked my cock.

Jean was squirming in her seat as she watched us. She said, "You two are making my twat twitch."

I looked down at Sue and said, "I think we need to fuck her, what do you say?"

She answered, "Yes, by all means."

Both women seemed to have quickly overcome there squeamishness at being with another woman.

As Sue sat up on the couch, I walked over and took Jean by the hand. She smiled as she stood up. I walked her over to the sliding glass door facing Sue's backyard pool. I opened the curtains and peered into the darkness. I couldn't make out anything in particular.

I asked Sue, "Didn't you say your neighbors were a couple teenage boys that were notorious window peepers?"

She instinctively saw where I was going and answered, "Oh yes, the two young hunks that are on the football team. I have to keep my curtains pulled tight. They always are running around out there at night."

Jean's hand reached up and pulled the front of her dress together over her cleavage. I took her hands and moved them away and reached for the belt of her dress.

She said, "You devil, don't you dare!"

I pulled her back towards me with her belt. I said, "I'm going to strip you naked right here where the young hunks can watch you. They are going to masturbate every night thinking about you."

Now she was shaking. She said, "You're going to do it, aren't you."

I replied, "Oh yes!"

I unbuttoned her dress and it fell to the floor. I reached behind and undid her bra and it fell too. I pulled her panties off and she stood there looking out the window nervously.

I took her by the hand and turned her around. Then I shut the curtains and walked her back into the living room.

She said to Sue, "Did you see what he made me do? Goodness, those young men, seeing me naked like that? It's---it's a turn on, that's what it is. Gawd my pussy is getting wet thinking about it."

Sue stood next to Jean, running her hand over her ass, feeling her tits. Jean looked like she was going to faint when Sue reached down and fondled her pussy.

I told Sue to lie on her back on the soft carpeted floor. Then I had Jean kneel so her pussy was just above Sue's face. I said, "I've always fantasized about watching two women do a sixty-nine."

Sue put her hands on Jean's ass and pulled her hips down, reaching up with her tongue to lick her clit. Soon both women were busy licking, sucking, finger fucking, and fondling each others assholes.

I knelt behind Jean's ass and soon Sue's mouth was full of my cock. Pulling out of her mouth, I shoved it deep into Jean's pussy. I fucked her hard. It made a loud slapping sound as her bare ass hit my stomach. I could feel Sue's hands and tongue on my cock and balls.

Soon Jean was cumming loudly in her usual way, sobbing and crying as if in pain, but not in any pain at all.

Then it was Sue's turn as she reached down and grabbed Jean's head by the hair as Sue thrust her hips up into Jean's face. Jean put both hands under Sue's ass and practically picked her up off the floor.

Then Sue firmly grasped my cock between her fingers and began pumping it, yelling "Give it up, give me that load, I want that cum boy..."

Just before I shot my load I pulled out of Jean's cunt. Sue pulled my cock into her mouth in a tight lip lock. One hand squeezed my cock. With the other, she was furiously shoving her index finger in an out of my asshole.

To my surprise, the finger in my ass made my shoot my load almost instantly. In fact I think I came more the second time than the first.

As the three of us lay spent in a heap, Sue sucked away on my cock as if it were a pacifier.

As I lay there, I couldn't help but think about my wife coming home the next day. I wondered if she would have trouble not walking bow-legged. In any event, I had better rest up. I was going to fuck my wife tomorrow.

Continued in Part 2