Wife Gets a Pimp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,467 Followers

Bill said, "dame I told you guys that her pussy was going to be destroyed after Dwayne fucks her. Look at how wide open the cunt is! Look at all the spunk coming out of that hole!" Bill had a raging hard on at this point. He went on to say, "Well I was going to want to fuck the bitch again but not with that pussy now so I think I am going to tit fuck the slut!" He then rolled her over onto her back, straddled her chest, spit some spit onto his cock and in-between her tits, placed is cock in the middle, grabbed a tits with each hand wrapping them around his cock, and started tit fucking her. Tracy did not say a word nor even move the whole time. She was as if she was dead and was now just a fuck toy for anyone and everyone.

Dwayne got back up and told us that he was finished with her today, but could not wait and would do better on the second round of fucking for the other half of the rent payment and walked off to take a shower.

Bill was just mashing her tits around his cock as he tit fucked her up until the point that he was going to cum. Then he let his cock pop out from between her tits, grab her by the hair on the top of her head, lifted her head up so that her face was facing his cock, and with his other hand, he stroked his cock a few more times and then shot jet after jet of cum at her face. When he was finished, he got off the bed and pulled Tracy's head over the edge. Then he put his cock into her mouth stroking it a few times in and out to clean any cum that may have been on his cock and squeezing anything that may have been left inside his dick.

Once finished, he slapped her face gently a couple of times telling her that he could not wait until the next time. He too, then went to the other bathroom to take a shower.

Tony and I walked up to my wife who could do nothing but a low moan at this point. Her head hung over the edge of the head with her face covered in cum, her legs spread wide apart with a big pool of cum on the bed that had leaked out of her pussy. The good thing that we both noticed, was that her pussy have now closed up tight again.

This was the start of my wife becoming a hooker. If you would like to read more about her start, just leave a request in the comments part portion below.

MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,467 Followers
12