Wife Gets Blackmailed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers

Ann just hung her head in embarrassment. She had worked so hard to cultivate her business image and now she was being forced to sully that image by running the errands Henry had specified for her.

"Any questions?" Henry asked.

"No," Ann replied in a smallish voice.

"OK, then on your way. I will have my assistant notify the driver and he will pick you up at the main entrance."

Ann walked haltingly down the hall with her mind swimming with a multitude of thoughts. She knew that Henry had blown a hole in the divide that she had erected so carefully between her business life and her increasingly wild sex life. She wondered how long she would have to do what Henry wanted and if she would be able to keep most of her sex life private from her business life. She also felt the humiliation welling up inside of her as she thought about the tasks that Henry had set out for her. That humiliation, however, was turning Ann on and she felt her pussy getting wet as her natural juices flowed from her core.

The car was waiting when Ann reached the door. The driver opened the back door and Ann slid into the rear passenger seat. "Where to?" the driver asked and she told him to take her to the mall that Henry said was close by.

"What store are you going to so I know which entrance to drop you off at?" the driver inquired. Ann squirmed as she tried to figure out how to answer but then she remembered that Henry told her to change in the car so she figured the driver would know her destination soon enough.

"Vi—ictoria's Secret," Ann said quietly.

"Right away," the driver said as he looked Ann over again in the rear view mirror. Ann shuddered because she knew that the driver would soon see a lot more of her.

They arrived at the mall and the driver stopped at one of the entrances. He got out of the car, opened the door for Ann and helped her out.

"I will try to wait here," the driver said, "unless security chases me away and if they do I will stay close so I can drive back here when I see you come out."

Ann looked ahead as she walked towards the mall entrance and could see the reflection of the driver in the glass doors. He was watching her as she walked and Ann could not help to think, "Hang on buddy, you will likely see much more very soon." She walked into the mall, found a directory and looked to see where Victoria's Secret was located. Ann got her bearings, sometimes hard with the 'you are here' thing they put on mall maps, and figured out which corridor to take to her destination.

There was only one other woman shopping in Victoria's Secret when Ann arrived and she quickly was able to find a couple of garter belts and hose. She opted for conservative hose because she expected to continue to wear her business attire and did not want hose with a seam up the back or with a wild pattern. Ann paid for her items, took the bag from the clerk and started to walk back to where the car was waiting. She suddenly realized that as soon as she got into the car she would have to do two humiliating things; ask the driver to take her to a sex toy shop and strip off her panty hose and panties and put on a garter belt and hose.

Ann walked out of the mall and saw that the driver was waiting for her. She took a deep breath and opened the door to the car and got in. "Where to now?" the driver asked and Ann was on the spot.

"Errr, I need to get a gag gift for someone, is there an adult bookstore nearby that sells novelties like toys?" Ann sheepishly asked. She saw the driver looking back at her in the rear view mirror and she cringed at what he must be thinking, first Victoria's Secret, now a sex shop.

"Yea, there used to be a place a couple of miles from here but it's not the greatest section of town," the driver replied as he continued to stare at Ann's reflection in the mirror.

The driver put the car into gear and started to drive out of the mall parking lot.

Ann took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. She opened the bag and pulled out one of the garter belts and hose and put them on the seat next to her. Ann wriggled around a bit trying to get her skirt up around her hips but it was just too tailored and her sitting position made it too difficult. When she glanced up she could see the driver stealing glances at her and the flush of embarrassment in her cheeks reddened.

Ann decided to change tactics and first slipped off her shoes. Next she pulled her skirt up as far as she could and forced her hands up under the hem. She grabbed the waist band of her panty hose and started to pull them down. Just then the car moved to the right as the driver took a turn and Ann slid down on the seat until she was almost on her back. Her legs came up at the same time so that her calves were parallel with the bottom seat cushion.

The shift in position had caused Ann's skirt to finally bunch up around her hips but allowed her no modesty as the driver and anyone looking into the car would have an unimpeded view of her panty clad pussy and partially covered legs. Ann pulled the legs of her panty hose off one at a time and was finally bare legged. She paused for only a moment before she grabbed the sides of her blue bikini panties and slid them down her legs as well.

Ann suddenly realized exactly how wet her pussy had become as the scent of her own arousal hit her nostrils. She shuddered as she knew that the driver would also soon smell how hot she had become. Ann did not know why but the deeper her humiliation, the more turned on she became.

Throwing any attempt at modesty to the wind Ann fumbled around with her right hand until she located the garter belt she had placed on the seat. She had slid down on it partially and had to raise her hips to pull it free which gave the driver an even better view of her bald, naked pussy.

Ann pulled her knees up to her chest and slipped her feet into the garter belt and drew it up her legs. She raised her hips even higher to pull the garter belt fully into position and kept them elevated while she adjusted its position. Satisfied that it was in place Ann lowered herself back onto the seat and grabbed one of the stockings. She rolled it up most of the way and slipped her right foot into it. Ann slowly pulled it up the length of her right leg and then attached the clips at the top having to again raise her hips to give her fingers access to the clip at the back of the garter belt. Ann repeated the process for her left leg.

A final raise of her hips allowed Ann to pull her bunched up skirt down a little although much of her thighs remained visible. Ann suddenly realized that the car had stopped moving and that the driver had parked at their second destination. She looked up and saw that the driver had turned around and was looking directly at her.

"Enjoy the show?" she asked sarcastically.

"The company wants me to keep an eye on my passengers," the driver replied with an equal touch of sarcasm in his voice. "We are at the adult boutique I told you about," the driver continued.

Ann glanced out of the right window of the car and saw an older, run down building with some neon signs in front announcing that they had arrived at the Luv Shack. The driver had been right, the neighborhood was so-so at best and Ann shuddered as she thought about the kind of patrons this kind of a place attracted in a neighborhood like this. The driver remotely popped the locks and Ann opened the door not waiting for him to do so. She smoothed her skirt down the rest of the way and started to walk purposefully towards the door. Ann opened the door of the store tentatively and stepped inside.

The front part of the store was brightly lit and clearly showed the peeling paint on the walls and the otherwise general state of disrepair. There were three other customers, all men, milling about in the front part of the store looking at the novelties, videos and magazines. The previously bored clerk behind the counter perked up when he saw Ann and said, "Welcome, Sweetie, can I help you?" He said it loudly enough that the other patrons heard him and Ann suddenly had several sets of eyes focused on her.

"Nnnooo, I just want to look around," Ann said in a halting voice as her humiliation had now reached epic proportions. Not only did she look totally out of place in her expensive, tailored business suit but she was the only woman in the store and to top it off the only white person. The customers were all black men and the clerk appeared to be Latino.

Ann walked over to where she saw some of the sex toys displayed and was sure that her face had never been as red as it was now. She was also sure that her pussy had never been wetter as the humiliation had caused the flood gates to open and her juices were now starting to flow down the insides of her creamy thighs. Ann thought that she could still smell her own arousal even with her skirt pulled down and prayed that none of the other patrons would be able to do so.

Looking over the display of restraints Ann quickly selected a pair of handcuffs. Holding them in her hands she moved over to the next rack and selected a ball gag like the one that had been used on her before. Next came the nipple clamps and as Ann did not know the differences between the various types she selected a pair of the clover type not knowing that once they were on the more the wearer struggled the tighter their bite became.

With her hands getting full Ann tried to continue her shopping as she felt that each time she chose an item the eyes of the other shoppers focused on her more and more. She looked around and felt the flush of her embarrassment in her cheeks. Not having any options she took a deep breath and moved over to where the butt plugs were displayed. The choice was simple. Henry said to get the largest one they had and she quickly looked over the selection and found the biggest plug. Fortunately for Ann it was not one of the super sized ones you see on the net but it was still intimidating. A hard black plastic invader just over eight inches long and about two and a half inches wide at its thickest. Her hands were now full and she had no choice but to walk over to the counter and put down the items.

"Quite a selection you have there," the clerk said with a smirk as Ann walked away deliberately saying, "I have a few more things to get."

"Take your time," the clerk replied in a voice loud enough for the other patrons to hear.

The whips were hanging on the opposite wall and Ann walked across the store with her heels making a loud clicking sound as she did. She stopped in front of the display and tried to decide which would be the instrument of her torture. Ann remembered Henry's words that she was to get a whip and not a flogger and something that she would feel and tried to select one that would fit those parameters but still minimize her pain, if there was such a thing.

Ann thought that a shortish bullwhip would fit the bill and reached up to try to get it down but even with her business heels she could not quite reach it. She tried again to reach it and again came up short. She was just getting ready for another attempt when she heard a voice behind her saying, "Let me help you with that little lady."

Ann turned and saw that the voice was coming from a large black guy who at 6'4" towered over her. The man reached up and took down the whip and handed it to Ann asking, "Is this something that is going to be used on you or on somebody else?'

"Onnn meee," Ann stammered as her mortification reached new heights.

Her new helper's face broadened into a big smile as he said, "Well that is probably a good choice because it is not as long as some of the other whips and may not hurt as much." Ann cringed at his words as she visualized in her mind how it would feel as the whip she had just selected struck her tender skin over and over again.

"So who is the lucky guy that will be using this on you?" the man asked and Ann swallowed a time or two before squeaking out the words, "a business associate."

"Well I gotta get in that business for sure," the man replied smiling broadly.

"Anything else I can help you get?" the man asked and Ann said that she also needed a paddle and a vibrator.

"The paddles are right over here," the man said as he guided Ann by the elbow to another display.

Ann's eyes darted quickly across the paddles as again she tried to find the one that would inflict the least pain. She also wanted to finish her business in the store and get out as soon as possible because she was becoming more and more humiliated and more and more aroused.

Seeing a leather paddle that looked softer than some of the others and smaller as well at about 12 inches long and three inches high Ann reached out and took it from the rack. It was made of smooth black leather and Ann did not notice that the other side had the word "Slut" cut out of the leather. She also did not realize that that word would soon be imprinted on her ass when it felt the sting of the paddle.

"Good choice," her shopping assistant intoned.

"The vibrators are over there," the man said as he pointed to a display case.

Ann walked over to the case and the clerk suddenly appeared to also assist her so now she had two leering men looking over her body while she was forced to select an assortment of sex toys and torture devices that would soon be used on her.

Henry had only said to get a large vibrator so Ann quickly scanned the selection and pointed to one that was about eight inches and fairly thick. It was made out of a silicone type of material that gave it a pinkish color and supposedly made it feel like real skin.

The clerk got it out of the case and handed it to Ann saying, "When this is inside of you it will feel like a real cock."

Ann just gasped as she felt her embarrassment grow even more as she looked over her shoulder and saw that the other two customers were now standing just behind her a few feet so now she had four complete strangers watching her buy a vibrator that would soon be buried to the hilt in her dripping pussy.

Not wanting to spend any more time than necessary Ann said, "Fine, I'll take it," and the men burst out laughing obviously getting her unintended double entendre.

"I'm sure you will," the man who had helped her select the whip and paddle said as he ran one of his big hands over her left ass cheek.

Ann jumped a bit at the unexpected touch and the man said, "Wish I could be there to see the whip used on you and to hear you scream."

Ann just shuddered at his words knowing that they would soon be prophetic. She quickly got out her personal credit card and paid for her purchases and the clerk put them into a big pink shopping bag with 'Luv Shack' printed on the side.

Wonderful, Ann thought, now everyone will know where I have been shopping.

As the clerk was putting the items in the bag the paddle with 'slut' carved on one side got turned over and Ann stared at it intently. The clerk noticed her stare and said, "One of our better sellers. You can use the smooth side or this side to imprint on the person you are using it on," and he held up the side with 'slut' so she could see it clearly.

Ann shuddered because she hated that word and knew that Henry and whoever else would wind up wielding the paddle would take great delight in marking her with it. She briefly thought about trying to exchange it for another paddle but she had already paid and wanted to get out of the store as quickly as possible.

"Come back any time," the clerk said as Ann walked to the door, opened it and stepped out into the parking lot.

The car was in the same spot and the driver popped the door locks when he saw Ann approaching. Ann opened the door and slid into the back seat.

"Get everything you needed," the driver asked looking at Ann in the rear view mirror.

"I think so."

"Where to now?" the driver asked and Ann told him she needed to go to a drugstore.

"No problem, there is one on the way back to the office."

Ann slumped back in the seat as she felt her heart throbbing in her temples. Although her humiliation had begun to wane Ann's arousal did not. Somehow her humiliation had caused her pussy to lubricate even more and her inner thighs were now coated with her own juices. Ann debated whether she could slip a finger or two into her now slick pussy without the driver noticing but before she could decide she saw that they were pulling into a parking lot for one of the major chain drugstores.

At least this is a better neighborhood Ann thought even though she knew that this errand would again have its share of humiliation. The driver found a space fairly close to the door and Ann got out of the car and walked into the drugstore.

As she walked up and down the aisles her mind kept repeating the litany of 'enemas, condoms and lube.' Even the dumbest clerk is going to know I am buying supplies so I can get fucked in the ass Ann thought as humiliation again began to well up inside of her.

She soon found the Fleet enemas and the sex lube and walked over to the condom display. As she viewed the selection she remembered that Henry had said to get a couple of dozen and as she took a 36 condom package into her hands laughed involuntarily when she realized that the clerk would not only know that she was going to get fucked in the ass but that she was going to get fucked a lot.

Her shopping done Ann proceeded to the checkout line and was relieved to find that the clerk on duty was a younger guy which strangely made her feel more comfortable than she would have been had the clerk been a matronly type who reminded her of her mother who would certainly not approve of her daughter's purchases.

"Find everything you need," the clerk said smilingly as he scanned his eyes up and down Ann's trim body no doubt trying to envision her naked and getting fucked in the ass.

"Yes, I did," Ann replied as she handed over her credit card.

The clerk completed the transaction, bagged her items and handed the bag to Ann saying, "Have a nice day."

Ann breathed a sigh of relief as she walked out of the drugstore because even though she knew that whatever Henry had in store for her would not be easy it would at least not be public or so she assumed. The driver was standing by the car and opened the door for Ann and she got in the back seat.

"Any more stops?" the driver asked and Ann just shook her head from side to side.

In a few minutes the car was back at the entrance to Henry's office and Ann struggled for a bit trying to figure out how to hide where she had been shopping but the store logos emblazoned on the bags made that impossible so she just arranged the bags so they would be easy to carry and stepped out of the car and walked into the main entrance. She showed her pass at the security desk and was soon in the elevator on her way to see Henry.

Although she had calmed down once the errands were done and she was back in the car she found her breathing was getting more rapid now as she expected that Henry would want to use the toys on her soon. She would, of course, not be disappointed in that regard.

Henry met her at the elevator and quickly ushered her in to the conference room.

"Let's see what you bought," Henry said as he poured the contents of the sex shop bag out on the conference table.

"Hmmm, very nice," Henry said as he noticed the paddle with the word 'slut' on one side. He slapped it against his hand a few times and Ann cringed knowing that it would soon be striking her a lot harder.

"I ordered lunch in so we would save time and you would be able to meet my staff," Henry said as he gestured towards the buffet that had been set up at the other end of the conference room.

"Let's get you out of those clothes," Henry said as he slipped Ann's jacket off of her shoulders. Her Hermes scarf followed as did her skirt and blouse leaving her in only her bra which soon joined the pile of clothes at her feet. Ann was now naked except for her garter belt, hose and heels.

jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers