Wife Gets Blackmailed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers

"Why did you make me get one so big," Ann asked, "I will never fit that into my ass."

"It is going to fit either from you putting it in or from us forcing it into you," Henry replied and Ann just hung her head.

Ann stood there silently for a few seconds and then opened the tube of lube and put a dollop on her fingers and then spread the lube around her ass. She forced one, then two and finally three fingers into her ass and pumped them in and out for a while trying desperately to open her ass enough to accommodate the huge plug that stood ominously in front of her on the table. Ann took the tube of lube and applied a coat of lube to the plug rubbing it over the surface with her small hands as though she was trying to jerk off the plug.

Satisfied that she had applied enough lube to her rear passage and the plug she took it in her right hand, positioned the tip at the opening of her ass and started to push in slowly. She grunted as her ass fought against the size of the invader and she was able to get only about half of it in before the growing width of the plug made further progress impossible.

Ann next put the butt plug on one of the wooden chairs, positioned her ass over it and tried to lower herself down on it. She got about an inch or two more in than before but the thickest part remained outside the tight ring of her asshole. Ann raised herself up and then made one final effort to sit down on the invader but the pain would not let her lower herself enough to force it into her nether passage.

"I can't," she wailed, "it hurts too much."

"Don't worry, we will get it in for you," Henry said, "but we probably should gag you first."

Henry walked over to Ann, forced the ball gag into her mouth and tightened the strap behind her head. While he was doing that the other men came over and surrounded Ann. She cowered in fear because she understood that she was completely at their mercy and it did not appear that they were in a mercy mood.

Her fears were justified because four of the men grabbed hold of her arms and legs and held her up by her limbs so that her ass was the lowest part of her body. The remaining man, Pat, positioned the butt plug directly under Ann's asshole and held it in place while the other men started to lower her down. Ann squirmed and writhed as the plug entered her but all her struggles did was to force more of the plug inside of her.

The men continued to lower her bit by bit so that it was her own body weight that was forcing the plug into her ass. Even though she only weighed 115 pounds the ring of her ass could not hold out against that much weight for long and it began to yield and as it did flashed pain impulses to Ann's brain. She started to moan and cry and beg unintelligibly but the men paid her no heed and kept letting her slip lower and lower.

Pat continued to keep the plug in place and took his other hand and put it against the front of Ann's crotch and began to push her down on the plug.

Ann was wide eyed and you could see beads of sweat breaking out on her forehead as she tried to deal with the pain but there was nothing she could do except take it and the thickest part of the plug still remained outside of her ass.

"OK guys on three let's let her down the rest of the way," Henry said and Ann struggled even harder but to no avail.

"One, two, three," Henry intoned and on three the men let Ann slip down the rest of the way and the plug finally forced itself completely into her ass. Even gagged as she was you could hear Ann's anguished cry as her ass was forced open wider than it had ever been in the past before it snugged against the smaller ring above the base of the plug. The men released Ann and she just slumped on the chair clearly spent from her ordeal.

"Well let's get started with the meeting, " Henry said and told Ann that she should stay on the hard chair to insure that the plug stayed put although with the thickest part now lodged beyond the ring of her ass it was unlikely that the plug was going anywhere. One of the other men removed the gag from Ann's mouth and for the next two hours they discussed the proposal with Ann sitting there naked, the word 'slut' written across her tits and the plug ah, ensconced in her ass.

Ann said that the meeting was one of the more difficult things she had ever done because she was still in pain from the rough treatment of her ass from both the paddling and the insertion of the plug, she was sitting there naked while everyone was fully clothed and whenever she looked down she saw a vivid reminder of what she had become written in red letters across her chest.

Amazingly by the end of the two hour meeting they had completed the agreement making only minor changes and Henry said he would have his assistant prepare a final draft for Ann to take back to her company at the end of the week.

"Glad we got that done," Henry told Ann, "because that means you will be free for your other 'duties' the rest of the week."

"Tonight you are going to be with Pat, he gets you only for the night because he is the most junior guy and the rest of us get you for a full day each, starting with Brian on Tuesday, Jim on Wednesday, Isaac on Thursday and Friday, the grand finale, will be with me."

"The rules are simple, you will do or have done to you whatever the person who has you for that day wants subject only to the condom and the no permanent injury or markings rules that you used on your other adventures. I showed everyone the pictures of your electro sex scene and told them all about it. Everyone knows just how much you can take so you should expect to be tested and used thoroughly."

Ann cringed as she let the impact of the words sink in. She suddenly understood that she would be nothing but a sex slave and a pain slut for these men for the next five days and that they had virtually no limits as to what they could do to her. Ann also realized that this would be much more difficult for her because unlike her other adventures where she was used and abused for only a few hours at a time her immediate future was to consist of a full week where she would be expected to serve virtually 24/7.

"If you do what you are told for the rest of the week on Saturday you will go back home to your company with the contract we just finished as a big hero. If you do not serve us as we want you will go back but so will copies of the pictures and video I have of your electro sex scene as well as today's videos. Just so you know I have a video of you changing in the back seat of the car, shopping at the sex toy store and of your activities here today," Henry said as Brian pulled back a panel on the far wall unveiling the video equipment housed there.

Ann just sniffled a bit as she otherwise silently contemplated her fate. She knew she had to get through the upcoming week because she really had no other choice.

"OK, sweetie, tonight you belong to me," Pat said as he slapped Ann on the ass.

"I will be at your hotel room at 7PM. Greet me wearing only hose, garter belt and heels. Oh, and bring the toys you bought to your room although I have few other surprises planned for you," Pat continued.

Ann just nodded her head meekly knowing that her ordeal had just begun.

jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers