All Comments on 'Wife Loses Pride at Casino'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Prostitute

Payment for sexual favors in a gambling situation is still soliciting .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Naughty tart

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Why are these characters married? I truly hate the husband who needs to die a slow and very painful death. I hope the 'friend' takes the wife(soon to be widow, hopefully) and shows her what a real man can do and treats her right. But I can't help thinking any asshole that fucks a married woman won't be 'faithful' for long. Not that things like that matter to readers and writers on this site.

TechRaiderTechRaiderabout 12 years ago
i liked the story but...

it was incomplete. for the story to be finished they have to be back home or going in that direction. to be honest i think she should chill with rob for a bit, use the money she has on one or two slots (preferably the ones in the front, big money) win a fairly large pot. then go home and divorce her gambling addict of a dick husband. of course never telling him of her winnings. that way she might have lost some of her pride but at least she still has some of her self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent part 1

This is a great half of a story...please don't keep us waiting too long for the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So very hot, sexy, erotic

Another gem of a story, great read, interesting and different. I am almost betting (sic) this has happened to you or something like it, because it seemed so very real. A wife whoring to get home is one thing, who whore out for an idiot husband is another. That guy is a total jerk and doesn't deserve her. Probably got a limp dick to go with his lousy disposition. I halfway think he'd bet her ass in the poker game, but I'm guessing real casinos don't allow what friendly games do. I know once my wife showed her tits for a 20 to keep me in the game, so I know it's done.

acerdriveacerdriveabout 12 years ago
well played...well played

I have to say this was a nice story. well built and straight to the point. I was hoping for some sex...but who knows maybe you'll take that in consideration in a possible sequel. I'll be sure to check up on you and see what else you may bring to the community.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1636 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...