Wife Tammy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she jumped as the back slider moved and Jimmy walked in and was followed by the tall black kid.

"Trevor, this is Miss Tammy," he said as he stood aside and let Trevor see how sexy and hot she looked. Tammy could tell that he liked what he saw from the way his eyes widened as he took in the body of this older woman in front of him. He stepped toward her.

"I am pleased to meet you, Ma'am," he said reaching out to shake her hand as he looked at her hard nipples that were so visibly popping through the thin black top. She shook his big hand and nodded her head at him.

"Miss Tammy, my friend Trevor really worked hard today and I think he deserves more than the two hours wages you owe him," Jimmy said as the big black teen stood in front of her.

"Well my purse is in the next room and I'll get it so I can pay you and Trevor," she said and started walking to the living room. She knew that both boys were watching the way the tight skirt hugged her body and how nice her legs looked in her sexy high heeled pumps.

"Wait, Miss Tammy," Jimmy called out and she stopped in her tracks and turned to face both young men.

"I like what you are wearing today but Trevor and I think you would look a lot better if you took off that skirt and threw it over to me," Jimmy told her. She saw the immediate surprise on Trevor's face as the white teen said this.

"Yes, Jimmy," was all she said as her hand went to the side snap and zipper and then she pulled it down and tossed it over to Jimmy. Turning around again, Tammy walked toward the living room with just the thin thong disappearing between her sexy ass cheeks as she moved to the next room. She got to the side table where her purse was when she heard movement behind her.

"Take off your top and show Trevor those nice tits of yours," he told her and she dropped the purse and turned as her hands pulled up to the thin tight top. With her body now naked except for her thong, she stood there and could see how surprised and excited Trevor was.

"Trev, you can do anything you want to my whore, can't he Tammy" he said as he looked at her.

"Anything you want is okay, Trevor," she told him as she stood there with her hands on her hips and waited. Her body was trembling with anticipation from having just verbally given herself to this well built young man. He smiled and she watched as he dropped his shorts and his boxers and showed Tammy what a nice big fat cock he had. He was definitely bigger than Jimmy and probably even bigger than Paul. He was naked as his hand reached down and began to stroke his expanding cock meat.

"Is she a good cock sucker," Trevor asked.

"Show him," Jimmy ordered and Tammy walked to him and squatted down on her high heels and reached for the big black cock in front of her. Her hand couldn't get around the entire width of this boy's cock as she began to stroke him slowly. Then, as the black rod grew bigger and bigger under her talented stroking, her head leaned forward and she took the fat head into her mouth. Her tongue was alive and ran all over the plump head as she went lower and took more and more of him into her over stretched mouth. Her red lips contracted against the dark meat as she worked her oral magic on Trevor.

"Oh. shit, this whore has an amazing mouth," he moaned as his hand reached behind her head and gripped her blonde hair and forced her to take even more of his huge cock.

"You want her mouth or her cunt, Trev? You pick which one you want to empty your cock into," Jimmy asked him as he watched Tammy work her lips closer to his cock root.

"I want her white married cunt, Jimmy," he said as he pulled her off his cock and then dragged her by the hair over to the couch. Tammy kneeled facing the back of the couch and presented her thong covered cunt to Trevor. He pulled the material to the side and she immediately felt the large meaty head of his cock push into the folds of her wet cunt opening. Tammy was desperate to feel this big hard cock enter her and use her and she was moaning as he moved just the head along her swollen and aroused cunt slit.

"Push it in, baby," she pleaded. "Don't tease me, I need you to fuck Jimmy's slut. Please drive that big cock into me, baby," she continued begging him as her ass moved back to capture his length inside of her needy body. Looking down, Trevor held still and watched this sexy housewife push hard and force his black cock into her wet cunt. Her ass moved back and then forward and she was fucking the young black man as he just stood still and let her work his fat dick deeper and deeper.

"Oh, yes, Miss Tammy, fuck me like that you whore," Trevor told her as he saw her ass begin to pound his full length into her at an aggressive speed. He reached around under her and felt her wet cunt and then began to move his fingers over her extended hard clit.

"Oh, fuck me," Tammy cried out, "yes, baby, fuck me hard," she moaned as he joined her movements with his young hips moving forcefully into her. He withdrew his wet hand from her clit and immediately pressed his index finger into her upturned ass as he pounded this slut mother.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned.

Tammy was almost delirious as the hard fucking brought her closer and closer to orgasm. She suddenly felt hands in her hair and then her face was pulled up as Jimmy pushed his cock into her mouth and began to fuck it as she moaned and gasped for air. Her arms reached out to take his hips in her grasp and hold him as he used her mouth as Trevor used her battered pussy and fingered her ass. And then she climaxed and screamed around Jimmy's cock as Trevor tightened up his grip on her and began to force his cum deep into her willing hot cunt. Jimmy was also overcome by the sexy scene and the way she tightened her lips around him. She felt his cum fire into her mouth as she sucked it and swallowed his young spunk as it kept squirting for what seemed a very long time. As all their bodies slowed and finally stopped, Jimmy pulled his cock out of her mouth and then Trevor backed up and his cock also dropped from her cum filled cunt.

"Did you like that slut," Jimmy asked as she looked up at him.

"Oh, God, I came so hard. I loved the way you two fucked me," she told him as her hands stayed on his young hips as she looked into his eyes.

"Tell Trev who you belong to, you cheating slut," he asked her as he stroked her beautiful face below him.

"You, Jimmy, I belong to you," she said with a great deal of emotion.

"Do I own your cunt," he continued.

"You own my cunt Jimmy," she breathed up at him.

"Do I own your tits and your ass," he asked her.

"Yes, Jimmy, my tits and ass belong to you."

"And your mouth, Tammy, who owns your cock hungry mouth," he asked.

"My mouth is owned by you Jimmy. My cocksucking mouth is yours baby," she said as he stroked her hair.

"When is your husband due home, whore," he asked her.

"Less than an hour, I think," she said looking over at the clock on the table.

"Okay, Trev, why don't you split and I'll bring your money over to your place tomorrow.

"I'll see you tomorrow man. I can't believe what a hot piece of ass this slut is," he said as he pulled on his discarded clothing and headed to the back door.

"I better get cleaned up before my husband gets home." Tammy got up and began to collect her scattered clothing.

"No. First you are going to suck my cock until I get hard again and then I am going to fuck your hot little ass. Then you can clean up, whore" he said coming around to the front of the couch and dragging her head to his cock.

"There isn't time baby. I don't want him to catch us. Please, just let me suck you off again and we can do more when he leaves for work tomorrow. Okay?" she pleaded as she began to stroke his cock. She felt his hands on her nipples and she moaned slightly as she knew her arousal was beginning again.

"No, Tammy, that's not what I want. I want your ass and you better get me off in your ass before he comes home or you will be caught," he said as he pushed his cock into her mouth and she immediate began to suck it hard and stroke it. Tammy knew two things. First was that she needed him again inside her body and could not deny it. But, second, she also knew that Jimmy would get exactly what he demanded of her and she was powerless to stop him. She knew he owned her sexually as she had just admitted to him in front of Trevor. Her ass was his.

As always, she felt his cock harden under her aggressive sucking and stroking very quickly but he seemed to want her to continue sucking him. She would not tell him to get in her ass now because she knew he was on his own agenda and he would take her ass at his pace, not hers. She loved the feel of him in her mouth and she worked hard to make him feel good as she continued to go down on his big dick and force it into her throat. Her body was also reacting to his hands on her tits and to the sensuous feeling of the blowjob she was giving this boy who owned her and possessed her. It wasn't logical but it was true and she knew he had total control over her.

Jimmy suddenly pulled out and turned her around. He had her kneeling on the soft ottoman in front of her husband's over-stuffed lounge chair. The same chair where her husband had fucked her last weekend. Her ass was high in the air as her hands clutched the extended arms of the big chair for support. She knew she wanted him in her ass as much or more than he wanted it and she held her position as she first felt him push into her soaked cunt and begin to fuck her with long strokes.

"Oh, baby, fuck your dirty slut," she begged him as he kept stroking in and out of her. She loved this feeling and wanted him to stay inside her as long as possible.

Pulling fully out of her, Jimmy placed his cock at the tiny puckered entrance to her ass and began to push forward. Tammy gasped and pushed back and then suddenly his cock popped into her and began a slow journey into her depths as she gasped and cried out.

"Oh, damn, that hurts," she screamed as he went fully into her. "Oh, baby, that's it, hurt your slut with your cock," she asked him as he began to move in and out of her.

Jimmy loved the tightness of her and the way she moved against him. He liked knowing that it hurt her but also that she wanted it like that. He picked up the pace and was now really going at her ass with a vengeance. Tammy was moaning and meeting each hard thrust with her own as her hand snaked down and found her sensitive clit. She was once again on the edge of orgasm as she felt Jimmy tighten and then plunge deep. His cock seemed to expand and he groaned as they both came.

"Oh. Jimmy, fill my ass baby," she panted back at him as his cock was emptying into her. She held her ass up for him as he used her and deposited another load of hot cum in her ass. Then pulling out, he stood up and she turned around and hugged his waist with his cock dripping on the side of her face.

Stroking her hair she looked up at him and he smiled down saying, "Tell me."

"Oh, God, Jimmy, I am your slut for as long as you want me. I love the way you treat me and use me and fuck me."

12