All Comments on 'Wife's Cheating Confession'

by patkerensky

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

All he hast to do, is what I did… I decided to invite myself to the party and watch her suck cock while I fucked it from behind… And also I would use her to get pussy with another couple… Had her suck a lot of my buddies off

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Great story and good riddance of the woman that needed more than one man

orneryonezorneryonez5 months ago

What's up with the 984 questions???... blah blah blah!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A sad, pathetic, confused woman to be sure. The poor husband wasted years on her too. But then again, that they lived apart and worked in seperate metropoles tell you someone had commitment issues. I wish the author had captured that dynamic better. A suggested alternative: I once knew a tech company executive who lived in Phoenix, AZ, but commuted 5 days a week to Silicon Valley via airline. His wife stayed in the marriage until the kids were late teens, and then skipped out with a long-term lover. Yeah, it happens. Sorry to the Anon who disparages California, but it happens a lot in the East too, like a car company executive who lived in Detroit and worked in Chicago, also commuting via jet. His wife cheated too, as did he with his Chicago secretary. It all comed down to where a spouse puts their priority ultimately: with their marriage or their job. Better to compromise on the employment and lead a happy family lif.

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

@lukeey90

This is not wife sharing section you skunk This is a Loving Wife's section! - I've never seen the "wife sharing" section. I have seen stories like this in the "Loving Wives" section. So, I'm thinking you might be confused.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

They are in California!!! Nothing more need be said.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

the exchange in the conversation is what makes this story work. It is the talking the points to the emotions which make a story have a greater impact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too long. Love/friend!! Constantly contradictory and then still texting etc.

Short version

Friends of opposite sex don't work!!!

Never had any friends or acquaintances who would put up with meetings and personal conversations without consequences

He deserves everything he got

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Creative format but wholly unrealistic. Nobody talks like this on the phone. And they were what a couple hours apart yet they keep doing this over the phone. Was like reading a police report of an interrogation. Surprised she woukd not be flaming pissed at thr other guy for getting her caught. Both husband and wife end up with nothing. Someone should have made a sacrifice earlier about moving to be closer. Their fights were about him canceling. The disrespect on thr 3rd night was immense. What a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yech. Pathetic people. Just.... yech! These are adults? Grown-up? Not!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a pathetic marriage. Two people who could not reconcile their marriage with their work ambitions and should have never married in the first place. One could not handle the arrangement and so cheated on the side. That she could not figure it out until too late said it all, and his 'never remarried' shows two people not ready to marry. Sometimes it means sacrifices to make a marriage work. In their case, one had to sacrifice immediate work prospects to be with the other. Maybe make a career change if not willing to take less $$ to move. They never worked on this issue jointly. Pathetic. My wife and I had to do this for a 34 year marriage, and the mature affections more than made up for the sacrifices: love, children, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To risk living your life alone or live with a heartless cunt? You clearly made the right choice.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerabout 1 year ago

Ug.... lets talk about our feelings, NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really long distance marriage for years he deserved the divorce. Marriage requires sacrifice change jobs etc.

KaeyoKaeyoabout 1 year ago

I don’t think she could have shown more disrespect for her husband if she had been reading “Instruction Manual on How to Show Disrespect to Your Husband”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck you. I hope you died of corona you stupid spineless bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whore. And before anyone says no money was involved, they worked together, jobs pay money sex and money were linked.

2112literotica2112literoticaover 1 year ago

I took it as just a good story that made me horny. Not sure why, but it did.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

"...He could never give me the pleasure you could. That's why it ended." So it ended because loverboy isn't as good as husband. Had he been a better lover it wouldn't have ended. No mentioning it ended because of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not realistic at all. Nobody is going to have these repeated confession and interrogation conversations about the details of a wife’s infidelity over the phone when they live only two hours away from each other. You would meet face to face to determine whether you had a future together. If the wife, particularly, wanted to save the marriage she would have driven up to LA from San Diego and done whatever she could to make amends. The marriage was over from the get go if they didn’t see each other for months and these were their conversations when they did talk. Also, the dumbass husband wanted every detail about their trysts in order to gauge their level of intimacy, or so he said, but the straw that broke the camel’s back was finding out that she had sucked he lover’s dick when he unexpectedly visited her and nearly caught them in the act. He said that sex itself is biological and not that important but it sure fucking made a difference when he found out that she had kissed him right after swallowing a load of cum from her scumbag boyfriend. Lol, everybody in this story are total losers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

C-U-N-T. She was shopping around and it eventually lost her both men because both realized that and said adios. Yeah, she needed serious therapy before messing with another guy again. Sad story for all characters, probably including her parents. Loop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The incessant phone calls and texts and the conversation with the interloper would have sealed the deal for me without her confession. She's a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This guy is a masochist, torturing himself with all the long, drawn-out cross-examnation. Once she admitted she cheated, that should have been it - done, finished, over and out. Man up, dude. This self-pitying whining crap marks you as a wimp and a cuck, even if you did divorce her. It’s “burn the bitch”, not burn yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bravo. I enjoyed it a lot.

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayabout 2 years ago

She didn't deserve him. Lying, cheating, and kissing him after sucking that asshole. She defiles the marital bed. when she said, if you want a divorce, I want a quick divorce, and she hid the fact initially that she had strong feelings for him. I saw the writing on the wall. When two cheaters get together, they will ultimately separate.

Evaluation: I am not into too many sex scenes. With that said, the balance between sex and emotional talk was lop-sided. I know the author's intention is to present a phone conversation. I thought since this was very important, he would fly over there or at minimum skype her. Skype and phone calls could have been used.

The grammar was good, but a little challenging to follow

The balance of sex and overall dialogue is ok

The story flow above average

The storyline excellent

The first submission for the budding authors was Very good

The overall score 4.3

CARLVPCARLVPabout 2 years ago

As ridiculous as this tale is it did bring back several real life events and will admit got a hard on. In medical school living in Chicago suburb live in an apartment building occupied primarily by medical, podiatry, dental, law students and newly some minted professionals. Bob a periodontist and his wife two toddlers lived third floor my wife and I garden floor. Weekends always a open party or two going on residents wandered in and out with their drinks… Widely k known but unmentioned fucking other residents and some wife swapping going on. I was fucking Ann the periodontist’s wife. My wife, thought was fucking a rare non-medical guy sold paper on third floor. I found out when one night they disappeared from a party for a time, returned and said, “we’re through Ginny is waiting upstairs for you in bed”. I didn’t mind fucking Ann as Bob was a total jerk treating her badly, degrading her in front of other residents…. Ann was a beautiful tall slender woman with the loveliest small tits on earth, I lived them. There was chemistry between us the moment we laid eyes on each other. Things started when the four of us went to see Doctor Zhivago upon release. Fortuitously, Ann and Rita sat in middle and Bob sat on end next to Rita and I sat next to Ann. We started holding hands at our mutual sides hidden from Bob’s view. We rubbed and rubbed throughout the movie I think Ann actually had an orgasm. Soon after we were fucking every chance we got in her apartment or mine sometimes in a cheap motel. The author’s line about his hiding when husband came home made me recall this actual event. We were fucking in my bed room when a sudden resounding pounding on the door irrupted. The fucking stopped mid stroke we jumped up and both exclaimed “Bob”! seemed like eternity but were dressed in less than a minute. She hid in bathroom closet; I opened the door. Bob rampaged in asking “Ann’s car is outside have you seen her” as he raced around looking under bed, in bed room closet, stuck head in bath room…. Checked entire place out but never went into bath as shower curtain, fortunately, was open and didn’t look in closet against door wall out of view. Bob them Bob went into a slobbering apology, “Oh was I fucked up…I thought…forgive me…. I suggested Ann went for walk when actually kids at day care she returned from work so we could fuck. I watched him leave in his car told her to go for a walk and then back to work. Nothing more came of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done. Apart from her infidelity, knowing that this is her reason for "commitment" would be enough to let her go: "That made me realize you were the one for me. He could never give me the pleasure you could. That's why it ended."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great job. All of that dialogue is so much work, but really entertaining, thank you for the huge effort. This was a relatively novel format for a story on this site. Really enjoyed it.

I do wish you had explored the finish more. Wrapped up too quickly and left a lot of story on the table.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I appreciate that this was your first attempt, but please never post this sort of infantile long winded crap again.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

You proved you could do a good job telling a story with just dialogue, but I suggest too much dialogue can get just as boring as no dialogue. Still, I gave you a 4. cd

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

This simply defies logic. Nobody but an idiot would go past the first telephone conversation without dumping this sociopathic slut like a used disposable diaper. That this wimp runs this masochistic telephone nonsense past the first admission of selfish betrayal by this bitch is simply nonsense and blows the readers sense of suspension of disbelief.

Thus what could have been at least an average story degenerates into a chaotic trail of masochistic nonsense. 1 star

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

This is not wife sharing section you skunk This is a Loving Wife's section!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why are there so many guys posting and commenting about divorcing their wife for cheating in a story section for wife sharing? So fucking stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could've been good but the draining conversation- questions & re-questions. Should've put many of the the phone dialogues into non-dialogue (descriptive) paragraphs. And many of the questions were just not needed to tell a story. Can't imagine any guy - or gal, for that matter - that would ask all those questions. I felt like it never was going to end. Unfortunately

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am living this out in real life. My wife has had an affair and I have not confronted her on the mountain of evidence I have. Not yet. I have emails and recorded phone calls between her and the other guy. I have heard on the tapes her have phone sex and her say she loved him. They broke up on their own and she doesn't know that I know, yet. I will ask her all the same questions when the time comes. If you have not been in this situation you can't imagine how it is and what you will feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gay author…no normal guy would want to know how big the other guys dick was..or exact details of what the two did…shit it almost seems like the husband wanted to be there instead getting fucked! This writer is a one story moron…Good riddance…better you just go and suck some dick ose

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Most probably he unloaded inside her without the condom, more likely that there never was a condom. If a woman spreads her legs to a man, there is basicaly no limit what she wont do.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Sad story, but from the conversations her confessions seem to keep changing and she kept getting caught up in her lies. He was better off without her as I don't believe she could be trusted to be faithful. 5 stars for the writing 3 stars for story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very different. Well done. Please write more.

LWlurker

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

What could have been a food story was actually ruined by it being nothing but a spank squad format.

And she was written too stupid to be believable.

So yes I guess the knuckle dragging BTB crowd got a serious boner, but then again it doesnt take much for them to get an erection either.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Reading this was like doing yoga on a bed of nails. This isn't a phone conversation you want to have; 80% of communication is non-verbal. Plus, I wanted to slap the piss out of this whiny little punk. Perhaps in the transcript style the point or points the author is trying to convey is lost. The "dialogue only" vehicle wasn't good; reads more like Congressional testimony.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

No burn at all on this serial cheating whore, or her lover.

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Cool -plot; well executed. Thanks for sharing.

NaureenNaureenover 4 years ago
Wife Confessing

The story played my character to good extent. I am too experiencing similar moments in our distant marriage. Except that my husband is not at all suspecting by nature. My job in an MNC has similarities and my boss hadd been supporting me at hours of my need in this distant city both as a companion in situations and in bed.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Huh?

This was a very good story until the end, it totally ruined it for me. Why does the cheating wife always has to end in the gutter? And why would any husband accept living in different cities from his wife and expect fidelity?

4fnwedo4fnwedoover 4 years ago
Great job.

Got to the point of realizing how many times she lied. Yes, it was like a court case but judgement or verdict (guilty or not guilty) relies on the full story.

Keep writing but like someone said, add narration to break things up.

Well written and dove into the male psyche.

5 stars from me.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
got the feeling

That the lover was in the room while she talked. At least he divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I almost threw up after reading the first part where she confesses and he asks?'s. That was so stupid beyond belief. u screw a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
2 Stars...nuff said

Both characters just too stupid to comment. The only good thing was he left her. And true to form in these fiasco's she ended up on the short end of the stick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I only had to read the first half-page for me to figure this guy was a pure fool. After that I never even bothered to finish. no stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry bro

I'm glad you left the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
all fucking bullshit

cuckold piece of shit i 0 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
At least

Have the decency to confront your spouse about issues and divorce before you cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tedious

OK. You wanted to use an unusual literary device -- extended dialogue -- to develop a story that tried to present a "good" marriage relationship that was maintained under extended physical separation -- an implausible presumption to put it mildly. But just wading through the drip, drip, drip of seemingly endless verbal jousting with vague, imputed emotional swings was crazy-making, especially since neither character was presented with any engaging qualities, especially not having much common sense.

It's a good thing that you consigned "Pat" to remaining unmarried. Thinking that such a character would add to the gene pool is frightening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nothing to say

If I'm cheated on there won' be any words or questions from me: no why's, no what's, who's, where's, nor how's.

Just a cold hard look.

Same look I''ll have when my bolo goes through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what?

Ahhhh......

Lots of rambling on and on. He probably did it to kill all his feeli g for her then dumped her when he felt nothing more for her. Still a wimp a d dum ass....

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
A Wimp and a Twat

- As soon as Wimpy found out that she'd cheated on him he should have just left her!

The fact that he wanted to know all the details indicated what a sick puppy this cuck really was!

- She was just a cheating,unfaithful,piece of shit cunt!

- Wimpy should have done something,anything,to give her boyfriend a reason to regret his predatory actions!

- Is it really any surprise that with them living in different cities cheating would eventually happen?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You did the right thing!

I've always strongly believed that having sex outside marriage is acceptable but getting emotional with that person...a big NO! And you gave me a perspective, dude, on how to judge the real intimacy level between two lovers.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Typical Cheating Wife Rationales!

“let him down easy without being too rude because he was essentially a nice guy. And to preserve their friendship which she valued.” – “Essentially nice guys” don’t try to get married women to leave their husbands, and since they live in LA, she works in San Diego, what value is there in a “friendship” with a guy in San Francisco who is trying to break up their marriage?

“I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” – Then you tell asshole to leave you the fuck alone, block his texts, email and calls if you have to! And you DON’T tell him that you are “miserable” in the marriage that you supposedly want to stay in!

“And yet she resented how close we were, even as friends.” – And it appears that she was right to!

She feels that it was mistake, and feels guilty, and she resolves those feelings by fucking him AGAIN?

“That's why it ended." – But not ended enough for you to tell him to knock of the texts, and that you were happy, NOT “miserable” in the marriage!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
good but...

Most of the dialogue is well written, but the text/chat part is really hard to read, because it's all jammed together.

Him:blah-blah-blah Me: yadda-yadda Him:.......

Should have been broken into something like this:

Him:blah-blah-blah

Me: yadda-yadda

Him:.......

Just like the spoken dialogue was.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Dialogue with impact

The dialogue displayed the emotions of both partners brilliantly. That a 2013 story is still attracting comments demonstrates how much this story has affected its readers.

(And thank goodness for the Public Feedback Portal without which I wouldn't have found the story.)

I agree with the last anonymous comment. Infidelity occurs when emotional love is alienated, not at the moment when a penis enters a vagina.

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally, a story about the real betrayal by intimacy.

Fucking is fucking, but real betrayal is by shared intimacy with another rather than your spouse. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shallow wife...

...shallow story.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The night he surprised her...

The night he surprised her...made her realize her husband was the one for her...but also, ended their marriage...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you notice that most stories don't have that much crap being asked and answered concerning one (1) topic. In your case the amount of "---" is stupid!

And as a Psychiatrist I can tell you those two characters are mentally deranged..........

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Wow... this dialogue (which clearly is about ALL the story is)...

is REAL good...

If you follow through the actual timeline, how can you blame him for divorcing her...?

Even if you believe that the other guy wasn't playing her (which considering the "left her for another woman" part, seems possible), she shared info with him she should never have shared - "personal lives"...? Hey, know WHY they call it "personal"...?

Then she committed these acts which was bad enough... And CONSIDERED leaving him... Remember, that's "considered" after only being "friends" for a little while and lovers for even less... At that point, really, how great could her love for her husband be to ALMOST be outweighed by what she had with lover boy...?

She meets and pretends with the gf to JUST be friends... And is offended by the gf's actions... Because the gf is rude...? Or because she's making out with her "friend"...?

And she does all of these things with the guy that ARE intimate...

And THEN lies to hubby about WHY she's so "turned on"... And THEN finally, after she gets caught, she tries her best to minimize it all... Leaving out every detail she can... Until it's too late...

And, what she did really DID make it too late...

Oh, but yeah, loved the writing... I could really picture having a conversation like that; nothing stilted, formulaic, or bogus in the way it felt...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bad end

The story was beautifull till...near the end. I was impressed by the realism of the dialogue and was convinced that her onesty was winning on his hangriness. After all she had some points on her side. Then she did things that are normal during sex when deep in the moment, so? The last piece of info the one that made him go numb...well, he arrived there in that very particular moment, what should her have done? "sorry wait till I brush my teeth"?. Try to understand, she was caught, she reacted in that way. You have been too hard. You have your big part in what happened and in the way it has finished. By the way an ending that recall to me some of the worst writers in this section, the vindicative, sciovinists, talibans etc. It's a pity cause, again, for 4/5 of the story it was beautifull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Little Too Severe?

If the two could talk like this and not be screaming at one another, one would think that they could reach an acceptable solution to save the marriage.

Possible solutions; #1; The husband needs to go kick the living shit out of the piece of shit who stalked his wife--while she watches him do it! Then, once the fight is over--regardless of who wins, she tells the prick that he is never to contact her in any way ever again. She changes every one of her email addresses at this point, along with any phone numbers.

#2; She quits her job, and they both move to be together full time--no long distance relationships anymore.

#3; They both go through extensive counseling, both separately, and as a couple.

#4; Give it 3 years, and then reassess whether the marriage survives or not.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TOO MANY Q & A s

only one reply is needed, See you later, bitch, preferably in the lawyers office TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
man

I agree with the last comment one of you or you specifically should have made it a point to be where she was job or no job I'm sure you could have found a job in your field there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
smh

smh man that story is very interesting I too was hooked from start to finish, what your wife did was really fucked up, tho in a way it was your fault too for living far away not living in the same house as your wife either way what she did was inexcusable, unacceptable in so many ways, I believe you did the right choice by leaving her 👌

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with one @anon

How could the marriage work they living in different cities seeing each other not very often? He thought the marriage can survive through Skype? That is stupid...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Very good write up. This story was very well written and I was hooked to beginning to end. However, if this story is true I'm truly saddened that this had happen to you. Sometimes being a good person with a stable job, comfortable life, accomodating needs are not enough for a woman. They would rather go back to their basic primal instincts of raw emotions than using logic and ration

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No surprise here

What kind of dumbass takes a job in a city away from his wife? It's like saying you don't want to be married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical slut

Women can't be trusted for very long alone. They just can't and almost always let their 'slut' out. Some just admit it.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Yes

Never mind the story, which was good. Great writing, and great dialogue. You got the grammar just about spot on as well.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHY WORRY ABOUT LITTLE DETAILS

he knows what happened. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
its a shame may things could have work out if he still loved her.

so she made a bad choice the husband should have faced her and talked it out she shouldn't lied and face what she done months before it went to far.i feel for the lady but husband should have went and kicked the hell out the prick that fuck his wife.........

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Ultimate cheating cunt. I'm sorry and I love you are her main words. LYING words. She should live alone and die horribly. Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Wow... The story was great because of its realistic depiction of infidelity. Despite of some of these comments, I believe the line of questioning from the husband is a natural reaction to people who get cheated on. Throughout the whole story you kept the reader rooting for the relationship to work; unfortunately, she lied too much during her confession. Sad thing about the whole story is that both parties ended up unhappy. Great tragedy. I hope you write more stories like these.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Didn't listen to the

I love you lie. Well done.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Just get on with it!

Why all the details? The wife had it right - all it was going to do was fester. He knew they were done BEFORE getting all the gory details. So the rest was all filler. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5*s...just because you divorced the whore...good one

Waiting for another story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To the therapist who advises based on minmal information....

How arrogant to assume you know and understand a persons motivations and perspective based on such brief comments. God help those who you 'help'. You should be ashamed to deal with such a difficult and complex matter with this kind of glib statement. Get a supervisors help now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story hit home

My marriage ended similar, no phone call though, in fact my ex's lover chased her to my work place where she confessed, because he was trying to blackmail her. At home she raised her voice at me, as she did in the story when the husband discovered the chat messages active, I kicked her out and did not ask why, how or what next. since my ex was taking money from her parents for college that she did not attend, all a lie, I simply said leave, sign the divorce papers I get what I want or I confess everything. I never looked back. glad I am single still for 13 years now. great story. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
too long to say good bye

different approach, phone confession? really, gave you 5 stars, but to end in divorce, frankly, in real life, the punk would have been beaten to a pulp. I am glad the wife never made out. cheaters never win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Interesting writing style and an engaging story. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Difficult story to follow

I found your "style" a little difficult to follow. And interesting tale of woe, but the divorce is what she earned with her cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This sounds to real to be a total story!

This just sounds to real to be a total story! It sounds like a something that happend and was being retold by the injured party. The wife gets caught tried to lye her way out of it but knowing she had been or about to be caught tries to come clean. She realy loved her husband you can tell because she went right back to her lover as soon as it didn't work out. LOL. yea she realy loved him alright. at least you didn't have to find out after you had kids or years later while she is still making up her mind. WOW every little fight and she is screwing her lover to get even with him yea that fair isn't it. no wonder he never remarried. who cares how if she went into depression she got what she deserved a cheating boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lie lie lie she was not smart enough to lie

she was stupid enough to think she could lie her way out of it and when that didn't happen then she tried to sugger coat it still didn't work.

she should have lost him and should have cut it all off from the guy she cheated with she was just heaging her bet that if hubby didn't work out she could still keep the boyfriend or have them both at the same time.

elHosedelHosedabout 11 years ago
LMAO

If this is a true story and being the internet you can never know for sure, then your ex was a bloody idiot. My old man told me when I was very young a simple fact of women, but it applies to men too. If they'll cheat on their current boyfriend, husband, fiance with you, then they'll do the same to you later.

How could this dumb bitch not see that one coming?

GuyDownTheBlockGuyDownTheBlockabout 11 years ago
Loved the story

But I'm a romantic at heart, I was hoping for a reconciliation.But loved it none-the-less.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Good Story

Interesting format. Long distance marriages are a problem.

fregenfregenabout 11 years ago
When did she get herself tested?

Before or after she had sex with her husband? Sounds like it was after. It is one thing to take chances with your own life, quite a different thing to take chances with your unsuspecting spouse's.<P>

Yes he did want a lot of (painful) detail. He needed it to make the proper decision. Which he did.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Different Perpective !

A very good tale which could be a true story.

The wife was not committed to her marriage as one mistake is bad enough but three and in the martial bed as well !

She then goes on to ruin his relationship with his girlfriend to then her self get dumped !

Sweet.

I was hoping before I got to page three there was going to ne some reconciliation, she blew that !

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 11 years ago
I liked it

It wasn't the run of the mill tale. Quite new and different. A little more emotion from hubby might have put this over the top. Well done tanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Something different

Enjoyed this

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Four stars.

Really enjoyed the read - thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I really like your approach...

Some posters down here are nuts.He never told he was gonna to forgive her.And yes, there is no man who would not like to know the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good first attenpt.

I liked this because it was entirely believable. It wasn't a burn the bitch but the man took a reasonable approach to finding out the whole truth and then just quietly divorced her. but it changed both of their lives. She lost a lot, and he never remarried.

Good job!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous