All Comments on 'Wife's Cheating Confession'

by patkerensky

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story

I enjoyed and hope you will write more stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow that was really hard to read. Who's bright idea was it to be married but live in different cities? That was very naĂŻve whoever decided it. What did you expect to happen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Damn cucky did you get all the juicy details before you left her. I don't see how you could sit and ask stupid questions like that. You already figured out that she was a dishonest slut so you start asking detailed questions about her having sex with another man. Only a cuck does that. Also, who sticks their head up their ass and doesn't check up on his wife while having a long distanced marriage. Who does that, honestly???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why all the detail. Just her cheating should have been enough to end it

Why all the gory details about her sex encounters? Long distance relationships usually end badly ,even if your married. But she did it with a total loser and is now paying for her stupidity .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AMAZING

this story was just great. the way you told it was so hot. i really hope there's a part 2 or at least another story close to this. GREAT JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Real

Seen this type of thing in real life. Women cannot be left alone, they are too stupid and selfish. They will always fuck up.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 11 years ago
They have a point

Some of these commentators object to the details and story lines and suggest 'you' should have just ended it without listening. What a great idea! You could have finished the story in three or four sentences. In fact almost all the LV wives could be ended in just a few words and 'we' could all go out and play football or something. HINT -- Ignore them. great story. keep it up (as it were)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If I was her, I would have divorced his sorry ass.

One.) long distance relationships don't work. Period. A long distance marriage isn't a marriage and what the fuck are you going to fight about on the phoe when you only see each other on weekend out of two? Who left the stove on? Who left the bathroom seat up? Seriously! Get a fucking clue.

Two.) she cheated. Fine, divorce her; but to treat her like a hostile opponent when you "claim" that you need the information to reconcile when all you are going to do is use it as leverage is as dishonest as cheating. It makes you a hypocrite.

Three.) the ending was fucking stupid. In all likelihood, she went on to marry better, while her ex husband went on to become Mr Lonely and they would have split everything 50/50 considering they were friends with benefits instead of husband and wife.

Four and final.) if either f them were serious about their marriage they wod have moved together. None of this working in different cities bullshit, but neither of them did. They are too worried about their respective careers and I say: Good. Because neither one is worth marrying.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 11 years ago
Sad story

Well I know why it's in the Loving Wives category but this is a depressing story. Even the sex is sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is a real story

Young marriages with long distances relationships end like this. Without kids in the mix and so soon in the marriage....WTF do you think would happen...been there got it slapped in my face......got an STD got the instuction of life.Winter Park FL....by the way she got 0 in the settlement her lawyer was her lover...I got better counseled

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
Gave a 4....

Pretty good, I don't get the being mad at him comments by some of you morons. She was the one who took the job away from him, she was also the cheating whore that got caught with another mans dick in her mouth.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

glad he dumped the cheating fucking whore.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 11 years ago
Why

If your character really loved his wife why didn't he forgive her, insure that they lived in the same city, and than moved on with each other? I don't get it. Your character could have beat the shit out of the other guy to make himself feel better.

tinkertwotinkertwoalmost 11 years ago

Exellent, write more.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxalmost 11 years ago
well done

it's difficult to capture conversation and for the most part I think you did it well. My only suggestion is to mix in a bit of story just to break it up.

As far as the two of them getting back together ... reality or story ... that was your choice. For my part ... I could see them getting past it with lots of work.

thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Obviously "imhapless" is really hapless.

Glad he got rid of the manipulative slut - she just wanted the former husband for a meal ticket while giving away most of the good stuff to the other brain-dead asshole. The male character is much better off, starting over as opposed to trying to prolong the misery with the cheating whore. imhapless - were you doing drugs when you commented?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't understand

Why didn't he ever ask her why she never broke the relationship with that guy off, if she really cared about her marriage? And the guy's comments to the husband at the beginning don't make sense if this was just a brief fling and the wife had refused him ever since. It sounded more like the guy considered there to be a deep ongoing relationship. But more importantly, if these people really loved each other, why would they be willing to live in different cities? I mean, why wouldn't they agree that being together was more important than having the most exciting job possible? Well, whatever.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
Lie upon lie upon lie

She claimed he always wore a condom; she lied. She claimed she'd always refused to go down on him; she lied. She claimed she'd never let him go down on her; she lied. And they were fucking when her husband turned up to rescue the marriage? No wonder he dumped her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please

break your keyboard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yep

He made his decision after learning all the facts even though they were hurtful. That's how it should be done. And, IMO, he made the right one.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

it was the cunt that cheated, not the husband. it does not matter why, not really. he dumped the whore and she went bonkers, not his problem. he managed not to cheat and i loved that part where the fucker was in the god damn fucking house and she covered for him so he could escape. leave the husband alone. and why is the damn score so fucking low?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Kinda fucking dumb.

No matter what the "level of intimacy" the simple fact is that she let another man stick his dick in her. His wife. That makes her a cheating bitch, no matter whether she was wildly in love with the sack of shit or just doing it to earn a dollar. Honestly, these "doing the math" stories are kinda gross. It's like - okay, under certain circumstances, if she only fucked him three times, but didin't suck his dick, and he changed his condom every time, and as long as she kissed him but didn't use tongue.... well, then it's okay.

Seriously? That's just a wimp without the balls to say the first thing that should have come out of his mouth: Fuck off.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

I get what you were trying to do, but at times the dialogue was unusual and tedious.

Just as she said: is this level of detail really necessary?

Thanks for the effort.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 11 years ago
Sad Story

for both of the Spouses. #1 they both lost their Mates and Life was misserable.

#2 both thought o'well I've No One else lets try it out only to be Dumped by someone Smooth ans Smarmy.

Sounds like a lose lose F_cked up Situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the woman here is a total fruitcake

absolutely nutz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It was the cunt what cheated the cunting cunt

bleats cantgetshit in all his insecure narrow-minded total fuckdom insanity.

His view seems prevalent these days on lit. What a hero.

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 11 years ago
I hoped this going somewhere interesting and unusual...

...but after these long dialogues, it ends abruptly with neither party having learned anything of value, neither for a renewed relationship nor for new relationships. For the characters in the story, my reaction is, How too bad. For the author it is, What was the point of your story?

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

just for you head. cheating fucks you up forever! GET IT!

and it is not a damn test, you dont have to learn anything - IT FUCKS YOU UP FOREVER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent first story......

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really enjoyed the read!

Kept me interested in seeing what came next. Thanks for sharing.

Dear_DoraDear_Doraalmost 11 years ago
More please!

This story is well-crafted and solid, as well as sexy. Oh, and sad, of course.

You're quite good ... please write some more for us?

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing this very entertaining story. Looking forward to future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

please keeep writing. we need more of this type story, a non willing cuckold story. forget about the mean commentators.

cpetecpetealmost 11 years ago
Well done

NIce job. It is diffcult to write an entire story just on converstion alone without a POV. You did good and this was a fine tale.

The amount of oppposing posting about this writing shows you reached a lot of readers.

5*

Thanks for submitting

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Excellent

A real man. He did the right thing. He caught her in so many lies there was no chance of anything. Fuck her.

I hate cheaters.

TheThinker45TheThinker45almost 11 years ago
Closure is Everything to some.....

Pat Knew that he was going to divorce his wife from the begining. Pat needed Closure so he can move on, although it does hurt like hell to know that the one you love is cheating regaurdless of the circumstances (long distance short distance) when you love you marry it's for better or worse they both knew their situation, so when the wife got upset because Pat couldn't or wouldn't break his job detail and come to her the first time that didn't give the wife the right to go venting and fuck some one else.Pat needed to talk about the affair in detail for his benefit and closure, thats not a cuck move when he found out that this guy had his dick in the wifes' mouth he was upset and felt digusted. And wifes' constant lies. So Closure is Everything to Some people in these situation. I would like to read a Wife's Cheating confession Ch2. though and see Pat getting a better handle on his life through another phone conversation with his Ex-wife Calling him and telling him what happen with her relationship with the other guy and Pat spring the news that he has remarried and have a Child on the way with the other guys Ex girl Friend remember she was also traveling out of town they could have met up by chance and hooked up it's very possible????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To the third Anonymous commentor

You must obviously be the cheater in your relationship, because I am a therapist who works with survivors of infidelity, and the men always need to know the details of their wives' trysts. In fact, they are obsessed with knowing the details. That is one reason why this story is receiving such compliments, because it is realistic.

And to the seventh anonymous poster: he never promised to reconcile if she would give him the details. How could he promise that when he didn't know what she was going to say? What he told her was that he wanted to be with her and thought he could get over what she had done, but he needed all the facts to help him decide.

But like all cheaters, she wove a story to protect herself (she lied about never having his dick in her mouth, always using a condom, etc.) and try to keep her marriage, when all she really wanted to do was to have her cake and eat it, too. Yes, I recognize you as having posted before. You must be one of those female cheaters, because you always talk about the betrayed guy being a loser and the woman marrying better after the divorce. More likely, she had to quit her job because her reputation got around and she didn't like being identified as the office slut, with all they guys coming onto her at work. Didn't I see you on Oprah a couple of years ago, on the show about "The Other Women"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
recap

Need part 2 for a closure on future living of two

victor85victor85almost 11 years ago

I also believe that most of the long-distance relationship are ill-fated to be doomed, except for some fiercely loyal couples. Fights and quarrels always happen in relationship and is especially lethal in long distance relnship. If after a fight, you can't stop from spreading your legs or dragging down your boxer for some sick revenge fuck, it is reasonable to say that you will do the same in future, I think Pat's assertion to find out the "level or intensity of intimacy" is well placed. She was thinking of leaving him, was intimate enough to sleep naked, talk personal things about respective partners, do bare backs and oral, and do some special things that she did with husband like "special waking oral". She could keep straight face in front of the wronged partner of her lover, and fuck him that same night. She was still in contact with him via skype. She would have cheated again, and again in future. Good riddance.

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
Good Story

I liked the story but wow the questions were .... I felt like I was reading a courtroom script. Yes I can understand I suppose the need for the questions but this is a story after all. I will admit that I find the 'Loving Wives' category a bit of a misnoma. Hell there are more stories of cuckolding, cheating, revenge than good ol' simple loving.

Still good story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well done

A lot of people here couldn't write believable dialogue to save their souls. You, Pat, can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

As I clicked on this to read... I had my mind set on not liking this one... WOW it did change my mind set quickly... Yes , men Need to know all the facts... and women will cover the facts until the last dog is hung... Thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
closed loop

I really hatrd the style but kept reading because the dialogue was so well done. Before you get to pissed I did give it 4 stars. A little more narrative would have allowed this fast ending story an opportunity to develop the characters a little more. The denoument would have more meaning. The disgrace is multifaceted and you were peeling back those layers. A little editing and this could easily be 5. Great job. I wll keep reading your stuff.

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
Believable

....totally believable dialogue. The things he asked were spot on. In my case I made her write down all the details. Then I read them and honed in, much like Pat, on the lies. Before long... a few days, she forgot the lies she had told and made new ones.

Anyway, great story. Hope it wasn't based on an event from your past. Keep writing. A follow up... post divorce for both would be entertaining.

thanks

robinhodrobinhodalmost 11 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
3, no...2, well maybe 21/2 times

Great story...it started off on the wrong foot, but then the afterburners turned on!

Does anybody believe it was 2 or 3 times??? Her Bull has visited her on 'off weekends' in San Diego more times than THAT...and she has travelled back to The Bay more times than the Bull has been to her place! That is why he is calling Sweetie (repeatedly) each time she's with Hubby...keeping his visage in her mind so she is off-kilter when visiting his nemesis! And she's taking the calls and engaging in lengthy conversations because she thrives on the attention!

There was, if you believe this extension of her blatant lies, a LOT more dissembling to unravel.

Quibble: How the fuck did Sweetie KNOW Hubby was on Skype with Bull when she interrupted that conversation? Hubby certainly didn't notify her, and Bull is very unlikely to have done that, either. Insofar as he saw it (and he WAS right), Bull was furthering his split-up plans for this couple! So how did Sweetie know that major patching had to be done immediately to stay on HER plan?

And WHY did she want the status quo to persist? Hubby sounds like an AssHole in this relationship. It is rare for me to give max points to stories where I have little respect for ANY characters!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It was different....

...but I really liked it! Realistic and a proper ending. She deserved what she got in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent worth 5*'s

I liked your approach to this story and really liked what you did NOT say in the dialogue. You left it to our imagination to fill in the blanks much as the husband was having to do. And fill them in he did. He KNEW she was lying and he knew she had no respect for him. Therefore, he KNEW the marriage had to end even if he still did love her.

Nicely done.

patkerenskypatkerenskyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Wow!

Thanks folks! Been reading stories here for years. Tried my hand at one. Was NOT expecting this many comments. To all those who praised it, thanks a million. To all those who hated it or left abuse, I appreciate your comments anyway because at least you bothered to respond. I am truly humbled by this surfeit of comments. Thanks again.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 11 years ago
Nice tale!

Thanks! Well done!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
Wow! 5* effort for a first attempt!

Good job! We need more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good first attenpt.

I liked this because it was entirely believable. It wasn't a burn the bitch but the man took a reasonable approach to finding out the whole truth and then just quietly divorced her. but it changed both of their lives. She lost a lot, and he never remarried.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I really like your approach...

Some posters down here are nuts.He never told he was gonna to forgive her.And yes, there is no man who would not like to know the truth.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 11 years ago
Four stars.

Really enjoyed the read - thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Something different

Enjoyed this

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
I liked it

It wasn't the run of the mill tale. Quite new and different. A little more emotion from hubby might have put this over the top. Well done tanks for sharing!!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Different Perpective !

A very good tale which could be a true story.

The wife was not committed to her marriage as one mistake is bad enough but three and in the martial bed as well !

She then goes on to ruin his relationship with his girlfriend to then her self get dumped !

Sweet.

I was hoping before I got to page three there was going to ne some reconciliation, she blew that !

fregenfregenalmost 11 years ago
When did she get herself tested?

Before or after she had sex with her husband? Sounds like it was after. It is one thing to take chances with your own life, quite a different thing to take chances with your unsuspecting spouse's.<P>

Yes he did want a lot of (painful) detail. He needed it to make the proper decision. Which he did.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Good Story

Interesting format. Long distance marriages are a problem.

GuyDownTheBlockGuyDownTheBlockalmost 11 years ago
Loved the story

But I'm a romantic at heart, I was hoping for a reconciliation.But loved it none-the-less.

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
LMAO

If this is a true story and being the internet you can never know for sure, then your ex was a bloody idiot. My old man told me when I was very young a simple fact of women, but it applies to men too. If they'll cheat on their current boyfriend, husband, fiance with you, then they'll do the same to you later.

How could this dumb bitch not see that one coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lie lie lie she was not smart enough to lie

she was stupid enough to think she could lie her way out of it and when that didn't happen then she tried to sugger coat it still didn't work.

she should have lost him and should have cut it all off from the guy she cheated with she was just heaging her bet that if hubby didn't work out she could still keep the boyfriend or have them both at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This sounds to real to be a total story!

This just sounds to real to be a total story! It sounds like a something that happend and was being retold by the injured party. The wife gets caught tried to lye her way out of it but knowing she had been or about to be caught tries to come clean. She realy loved her husband you can tell because she went right back to her lover as soon as it didn't work out. LOL. yea she realy loved him alright. at least you didn't have to find out after you had kids or years later while she is still making up her mind. WOW every little fight and she is screwing her lover to get even with him yea that fair isn't it. no wonder he never remarried. who cares how if she went into depression she got what she deserved a cheating boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Difficult story to follow

I found your "style" a little difficult to follow. And interesting tale of woe, but the divorce is what she earned with her cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Interesting writing style and an engaging story. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
too long to say good bye

different approach, phone confession? really, gave you 5 stars, but to end in divorce, frankly, in real life, the punk would have been beaten to a pulp. I am glad the wife never made out. cheaters never win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story hit home

My marriage ended similar, no phone call though, in fact my ex's lover chased her to my work place where she confessed, because he was trying to blackmail her. At home she raised her voice at me, as she did in the story when the husband discovered the chat messages active, I kicked her out and did not ask why, how or what next. since my ex was taking money from her parents for college that she did not attend, all a lie, I simply said leave, sign the divorce papers I get what I want or I confess everything. I never looked back. glad I am single still for 13 years now. great story. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To the therapist who advises based on minmal information....

How arrogant to assume you know and understand a persons motivations and perspective based on such brief comments. God help those who you 'help'. You should be ashamed to deal with such a difficult and complex matter with this kind of glib statement. Get a supervisors help now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5*s...just because you divorced the whore...good one

Waiting for another story

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Just get on with it!

Why all the details? The wife had it right - all it was going to do was fester. He knew they were done BEFORE getting all the gory details. So the rest was all filler. BAH!

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Didn't listen to the

I love you lie. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Wow... The story was great because of its realistic depiction of infidelity. Despite of some of these comments, I believe the line of questioning from the husband is a natural reaction to people who get cheated on. Throughout the whole story you kept the reader rooting for the relationship to work; unfortunately, she lied too much during her confession. Sad thing about the whole story is that both parties ended up unhappy. Great tragedy. I hope you write more stories like these.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Ultimate cheating cunt. I'm sorry and I love you are her main words. LYING words. She should live alone and die horribly. Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
its a shame may things could have work out if he still loved her.

so she made a bad choice the husband should have faced her and talked it out she shouldn't lied and face what she done months before it went to far.i feel for the lady but husband should have went and kicked the hell out the prick that fuck his wife.........

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHY WORRY ABOUT LITTLE DETAILS

he knows what happened. TK U MLJ LV NV

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Yes

Never mind the story, which was good. Great writing, and great dialogue. You got the grammar just about spot on as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Typical slut

Women can't be trusted for very long alone. They just can't and almost always let their 'slut' out. Some just admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No surprise here

What kind of dumbass takes a job in a city away from his wife? It's like saying you don't want to be married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Very good write up. This story was very well written and I was hooked to beginning to end. However, if this story is true I'm truly saddened that this had happen to you. Sometimes being a good person with a stable job, comfortable life, accomodating needs are not enough for a woman. They would rather go back to their basic primal instincts of raw emotions than using logic and ration

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with one @anon

How could the marriage work they living in different cities seeing each other not very often? He thought the marriage can survive through Skype? That is stupid...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
smh

smh man that story is very interesting I too was hooked from start to finish, what your wife did was really fucked up, tho in a way it was your fault too for living far away not living in the same house as your wife either way what she did was inexcusable, unacceptable in so many ways, I believe you did the right choice by leaving her 👌

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
man

I agree with the last comment one of you or you specifically should have made it a point to be where she was job or no job I'm sure you could have found a job in your field there.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TOO MANY Q & A s

only one reply is needed, See you later, bitch, preferably in the lawyers office TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Little Too Severe?

If the two could talk like this and not be screaming at one another, one would think that they could reach an acceptable solution to save the marriage.

Possible solutions; #1; The husband needs to go kick the living shit out of the piece of shit who stalked his wife--while she watches him do it! Then, once the fight is over--regardless of who wins, she tells the prick that he is never to contact her in any way ever again. She changes every one of her email addresses at this point, along with any phone numbers.

#2; She quits her job, and they both move to be together full time--no long distance relationships anymore.

#3; They both go through extensive counseling, both separately, and as a couple.

#4; Give it 3 years, and then reassess whether the marriage survives or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bad end

The story was beautifull till...near the end. I was impressed by the realism of the dialogue and was convinced that her onesty was winning on his hangriness. After all she had some points on her side. Then she did things that are normal during sex when deep in the moment, so? The last piece of info the one that made him go numb...well, he arrived there in that very particular moment, what should her have done? "sorry wait till I brush my teeth"?. Try to understand, she was caught, she reacted in that way. You have been too hard. You have your big part in what happened and in the way it has finished. By the way an ending that recall to me some of the worst writers in this section, the vindicative, sciovinists, talibans etc. It's a pity cause, again, for 4/5 of the story it was beautifull.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Wow... this dialogue (which clearly is about ALL the story is)...

is REAL good...

If you follow through the actual timeline, how can you blame him for divorcing her...?

Even if you believe that the other guy wasn't playing her (which considering the "left her for another woman" part, seems possible), she shared info with him she should never have shared - "personal lives"...? Hey, know WHY they call it "personal"...?

Then she committed these acts which was bad enough... And CONSIDERED leaving him... Remember, that's "considered" after only being "friends" for a little while and lovers for even less... At that point, really, how great could her love for her husband be to ALMOST be outweighed by what she had with lover boy...?

She meets and pretends with the gf to JUST be friends... And is offended by the gf's actions... Because the gf is rude...? Or because she's making out with her "friend"...?

And she does all of these things with the guy that ARE intimate...

And THEN lies to hubby about WHY she's so "turned on"... And THEN finally, after she gets caught, she tries her best to minimize it all... Leaving out every detail she can... Until it's too late...

And, what she did really DID make it too late...

Oh, but yeah, loved the writing... I could really picture having a conversation like that; nothing stilted, formulaic, or bogus in the way it felt...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you notice that most stories don't have that much crap being asked and answered concerning one (1) topic. In your case the amount of "---" is stupid!

And as a Psychiatrist I can tell you those two characters are mentally deranged..........

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The night he surprised her...

The night he surprised her...made her realize her husband was the one for her...but also, ended their marriage...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shallow wife...

...shallow story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally, a story about the real betrayal by intimacy.

Fucking is fucking, but real betrayal is by shared intimacy with another rather than your spouse. Thanks for your story.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Dialogue with impact

The dialogue displayed the emotions of both partners brilliantly. That a 2013 story is still attracting comments demonstrates how much this story has affected its readers.

(And thank goodness for the Public Feedback Portal without which I wouldn't have found the story.)

I agree with the last anonymous comment. Infidelity occurs when emotional love is alienated, not at the moment when a penis enters a vagina.

L

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
good but...

Most of the dialogue is well written, but the text/chat part is really hard to read, because it's all jammed together.

Him:blah-blah-blah Me: yadda-yadda Him:.......

Should have been broken into something like this:

Him:blah-blah-blah

Me: yadda-yadda

Him:.......

Just like the spoken dialogue was.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Typical Cheating Wife Rationales!

“let him down easy without being too rude because he was essentially a nice guy. And to preserve their friendship which she valued.” – “Essentially nice guys” don’t try to get married women to leave their husbands, and since they live in LA, she works in San Diego, what value is there in a “friendship” with a guy in San Francisco who is trying to break up their marriage?

“I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” – Then you tell asshole to leave you the fuck alone, block his texts, email and calls if you have to! And you DON’T tell him that you are “miserable” in the marriage that you supposedly want to stay in!

“And yet she resented how close we were, even as friends.” – And it appears that she was right to!

She feels that it was mistake, and feels guilty, and she resolves those feelings by fucking him AGAIN?

“That's why it ended." – But not ended enough for you to tell him to knock of the texts, and that you were happy, NOT “miserable” in the marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You did the right thing!

I've always strongly believed that having sex outside marriage is acceptable but getting emotional with that person...a big NO! And you gave me a perspective, dude, on how to judge the real intimacy level between two lovers.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
A Wimp and a Twat

- As soon as Wimpy found out that she'd cheated on him he should have just left her!

The fact that he wanted to know all the details indicated what a sick puppy this cuck really was!

- She was just a cheating,unfaithful,piece of shit cunt!

- Wimpy should have done something,anything,to give her boyfriend a reason to regret his predatory actions!

- Is it really any surprise that with them living in different cities cheating would eventually happen?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what?

Ahhhh......

Lots of rambling on and on. He probably did it to kill all his feeli g for her then dumped her when he felt nothing more for her. Still a wimp a d dum ass....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nothing to say

If I'm cheated on there won' be any words or questions from me: no why's, no what's, who's, where's, nor how's.

Just a cold hard look.

Same look I''ll have when my bolo goes through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tedious

OK. You wanted to use an unusual literary device -- extended dialogue -- to develop a story that tried to present a "good" marriage relationship that was maintained under extended physical separation -- an implausible presumption to put it mildly. But just wading through the drip, drip, drip of seemingly endless verbal jousting with vague, imputed emotional swings was crazy-making, especially since neither character was presented with any engaging qualities, especially not having much common sense.

It's a good thing that you consigned "Pat" to remaining unmarried. Thinking that such a character would add to the gene pool is frightening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
At least

Have the decency to confront your spouse about issues and divorce before you cheat.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous