All Comments on 'Wife's Gift'

by jaygreenx

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

AWESOME!!! Got me hard and kept me hard! PLease send the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT!!!

I am a married male and I have a rock-hard cock after reading this. I have never sucked a cock but it made me think> Write the next chapter quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm hard again

Well, you did it! I am so hard from reading this story. I am married and have not sucked a cock but, it would be interesting to try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's so cool...

that my hot wife is normal, and all of her hot friends are normal, and all the women I ever dated are normal. I would drop a woman on the spot if she ever brought a guy home for me. There wouldn't be a second chance, no matter how hot she is. I'd be afraid that one day I would wake up tied up and some freak dude blowing me, or worse. nope, once she showed she had that garbage in her head, she would be gone for good.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 13 years ago
Been there -

- done that. Great description of a hot, hot topic. I'll be cumming back for more. Thanks!

pwnsumnubspwnsumnubsover 13 years ago

awesome story, would love to do that with my gf and another man. please continue this, your content is hot and the pacing is perfect. loved the scene in the bathroom, then coming back out to meet the wife...too bad i'm at work, i could cum gallons if i had the chance.

Three_CuriousThree_Curiousover 13 years ago
Wow!!

Jay, your story is...well it's like you read my mind!! The way Sheila introduces the topic is INCREDIBLE - so direct, so assertive and so sexy. And everything else is like it came directly from my imagination - the thought of her milking the huge, hard cock into her husband's mouth, coating her big, beautiful nipple in cum and having him lick it clean, the way she talks to him about being her cocksucker!!! It all gives me shivers. I've got to go and take care of this hard-on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It takes me back

My young wife (by 22 years) had no experience before we met and understandibly after a few years of marriage she eventually got curious about other guys. We discussed it openly. The plan we devised was to become g/fds and find suitable partners, this also satisfied my bi curiosity.

It worked well and still does ... at her suggestion she chooses lingere for us both - so that we don't clash ... so she says. We almost always work together. Although she has dated one or two of our partners over time, we always have a further joint date. Likewise she has allowed me the same latitude.

We trust each other and it has brought us together rather than caused us to drift apart ... This story makes me hot for our next joint encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I asked my wife to share my cum with me.

once while my wife was sucking on my cock. I thought to add alittle spark, I said if you want to after I cum feed some back to me. Her eyes told me all they lit up with lust and she went to work on my cock like never before then I shoot my load into her hungry mouth but she didnt swallow she brought her mouth to mine and fed me my own sperm. It was the best idea I ever had she got so horny we fucked wherever I would cum after that on her tits, her asshole my favorite. I would then get to lick up all my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoy it when my wife sucks my cock and then kisses me as well as when I eat her pussy after I fuck her, which is even better. I've never sucked a cock but I think I'd really like to.

Brad1123Brad1123about 12 years ago
MMMmmmm yummm

I love this story ! This is my fantasy as well - to be on my knees sucking another mans big hard juicy cock while a woman watches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
next chapter

We need the next chapter to this story! it's great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

such a great story had my cock leaking precum wish it would happen to me

theothermrtheothermralmost 12 years ago
HOT

That had me rock hard! Hope you follow up with part 2!

Cockyme1948Cockyme1948over 11 years ago
Hot

Wish my wife would let me suck a cock. This story was great I was rock hard and leaking precum the whole time reading the story, can't wait to read the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is great. I can't wait for my wife to call me a natural cocksucker.

woden73woden73over 11 years ago
please continue!

Wow, GREAT story! Hope you'll write more installments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story needs the next step

It's very hot. Please write the next step.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sucking cock for wife

Man I wish that my wife would let me suck a mans cock for her I love to suck cock and drink his cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

The hottest story I have read in years. I know my wife would love to do this with me. And I would love it also. For her to watch me and encourage the guy yo fuck my mouth. Then to watch as he fucks her with the cock I make hard. In my story he would fuck me before leaving us. God, I want to share this idea with Karen!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

maid me blow a load in my panties. wish i was there getting my ass spanked

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

WOW! I came when they David gave Jeff a taste of his cock in the men's washroom and then came again before finishing the story! I would LOVE to have a wife like Shelia and would be happy to be David's love buddy! Good stuff - thanks for keeping me up and getting me off twice in one story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sucking big meat is fun for boys and girls

I used to share cock with my wife. she liked them all,big or small, but I liked em big and thick, with full,heavy balls. we even double- teamed a guy who used to vacuum pump his junk to massive proportions. afterwards, she told me she thought it was kind of gross, but I thought it was the hottest blowjob ever. all this was a while ago, but when I see these guys with silicone-injected units on the internet, it makes me drool like Pavlov's dogs.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 8 years ago
nice

Its true that man and wife should both submit to pleasuring the superior Alpha male. My wife and I worship BBC, Nigger dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ilove to eat cum from the cock and pussy

my wife always had me clean up or take my cum off her tits. they we tried swinging that's when she had her first 9 inch black cock. now she fucks all black males and i am her cuckold clean up cock sucker.

I can't wait her her to suck and fuck both of her black males so i can suck them and eat there cum***

love it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My Recent Experience

I had never been with a man, but had fantasized about sucking on a nice, thick, Circumcised COCK of hot muscular studs ever since I can remember.

Well, on 22 December, I finally became a fully-fledged HOMOSEXUAL! My wife was out of town so I decided to go to Club Men, a bathhouse in Houston. I arrived around 1:30 or so. There were only a few HOMOSEXUALS there. I rented the deluxe room, which had mirrors so that I would be able to watch myself become fully-fledged. I walked around for a while, but didn’t see any hot guy. There was an area of the maze where there were glory holes. I watched some old duffer suck a big thick Circumcised COCK, the owner of which was not a hot stud. But, here was a chance. He noticed that I kept watching and left. I followed him, told him to clean his COCK and come to my room. He obliged. I told him that this was my first time. I also asked him to stand by the mirror by the bed and say to me “You are now a fully-fledged HOMOSEXUAL” as soon as my mouth was on his COCK. His COCK was very thick, even while only partially erect. I knelt in front of him and said to him “it’s not even hard yet.” And he repeated “It’s not even hard yet.” I asked him “I’m not going to get a disease am I?” And he said, “You’re not going to get a disease. Well, it was big! I looked at it and looked at myself in the mirror, opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the HEAD. He obliged and said “You are now a fully-fledged HOMOSEXUAL. I sucked and stroked his COCK for a while – it seemed soft and slippery, more than I had thought, and still wasn’t fully hard. He said “I’d really love to fuck you,” to which I said “No!” After a while, he asked if he could suck me. I said “O.K.” and we got into the bed and 69’ed with me on top. He tried to play with my asshole and I told him to stop. I continued to suck his COCK and occasionally looked in the mirrors on both sides of the bed. At one point he started arching his back. I eventually decided to move so that I could suck his COCK while I faced him. Well, I moved off of him and started to turn and noticed that he was squirting. I said “you came?” and he confirmed he had. I said, “Sorry,” and stroked his COCK a bit. He quickly got up and started to leave. I said “Go get cleaned up and I’ll do it again,” but he just said bye and told me that I had a great body. I knelt on the bed and showed him that I never got erect – at all. I asked him “maybe I’m not gay,” and he said “maybe you’re not.” After he left, I jacked off on the bed, got dressed and turned in my linen. I told a young attendant that I had just had my first experience and didn’t get hard and that I jacked off to HOMOSEXUAL porn and get hard for women. He conjectured that maybe I am into the voyeur aspect. I thanked him, left, and went home. Later at home, I jacked off rejoicing in the fact that I sucked a COCK! Now, I feel hollow about the experience. It was a complete let down from how I had always fantasized. So, now what? Am I a closet heterosexual? Do I just like looking at thick Circumcised COCKS? Maybe. So, what does that make me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife next!

Can't wait for the continuation as I want to hear about David fucking the wife whilst Jeff watches and joins in hopefully. LUCK GUY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Hot

I almost thought my wife had told you about what happened with us. But the guy I sucked did fuck my wife first. She told me there was no way she was going to lose out on feeling a 9 inch cock in her pussy. My wife came in mere minutes and then I got to suck him dry. I would love to know about what happened with you anyour new lover next.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
my fantasy exactly

I wish my wife would arrange for a hot hunk of a man to feed me his cock while she watched. i'm a closet cocksucker and one day I hope my wife learns the truth. I can't wait to read the next chapters of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cock suck

I dated a hot model her friend was a hairdresser, she had me do a threesome, they gave me some kind of drug and she watched both of us suck each other's cock. She brought over another girlfriend she said she would lick her pussy if we swallowed each other's cum. The two girls were in great physical shape and shaved he worked out constantly and was only 5"8' but had a 10 inch cock

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 6 years ago
My Dream

I would love that also. To have my wife find a guy and have me suck him . Then watch him fuck her. The thought of her sharing guys with me excites me so much.

She has told me I'm fem for a man . Oh I wish my wife was like yours.

I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com if any-one wants to chat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was fabulous!!!!

I once dated a girl who had a friend who was a gay hairdresser. We partied at her house one night and i think they slipped me a mickey. I woke up with a cum filled rubber rubber hanging out of my ass and a lovely perm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good til the last drop.

My girlfriend is very kinky. She got me to agree to a 3some with another guy. We went to her house and all got naked. She said guests first and started blowing him. He got hard quick and must have been 8 or 9 inches and very thick. After several minutes she pulled me down beside her and kissed me,then rubbed his cock across my face. Taste it she said. I was so fucking horny I opened my mouth and sucked the head of his huge Cock. She must have had him close because after about 2 minutes he grabbed my head, pushed almost all of his cock in my throat and began to cum. I pulled off and a couple of more blasts hit me in the face. After that we went cow tipping and watched a Three's Company marathon while I kept his jizz on my face all night. Now that's what i call a sticky situation!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

That's so hot, I would love to find me a wife like that that would be good with us setting up men for her and sometimes she shares them with me and that she also sets up men for me to service with both my mouth and ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
There's always room for sperm.

One night my wife invited over a woman she works with and her husband. After dinner we played cards and before long it turned to strip poker. The girls won several in a row and me and John were soon butt ass naked. The next hand they won I was instructed to make his cock hard. I knelt in front of him and began to strike his cock. After about 2 minutes he was rock hard, about 8 inches and very thick. The girls noticed I got hard playing with his dick. After losing the next hand was told to suck him for 5 minutes. After some convincing I began to suck his still hard big cock. In no time I began to taste his precum and then he grabbed my head and started to face fuck me. I fought not to gag and with about 30 seconds left he moaned and started to shoot his cum in my mouth. It was an enormous load. Both girls held my head down as he filled my mouth. Most of it ran out of my mouth onto his cock and balls although I did swallow some. My wife began to stroke my cock and I was so fucking horny that I licked and sucked him clean. Later that evening my wife convinced me to suck him off again and this time I swallowed every drop. He then fucked my wife as I laid my head on her stomach and shot his load all over my face. In about 6 hours I blew him 4 times and he fucked my ass twice covering me in his meat sauce every time which my wife wouldn't let me wipe off. I found out later that he had AIDS and am now covered in sores not to mention his nut nectar. Now that's what I call a sticky situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's good for goose...gives me a sore throat!!!!

About a year ago I convinced my girlfriend to have a 3way with a female friend of ours. It was fantastic. I fucked them both, they swapped my cock back and forth while they sucked me off and even are each others love canals. She recently said she wanted a 3way with another dude..I didn't want to but figured I should return the favor. She picked some guy off of a singles site whi said he was packing 9 inches. The night finally came and tag teamed her twice. As we laid around drinking and chilling out, she said that she would love to see me suck his massive meat..After some persuasion I finally agreed. She had me lay on the couch and h0ad him straddle my chest. His colossal cock looked enormous from this angle. She took his huge hardon in her hand and rubbed it across my lips. I parted my lips and began to suck the huge head. I soon started to taste his precum and began to thrust harder and deeper into my mouth. I fought not to gag on his giant Johnson. After about 20 minutes it happened. He tensed up and began shooting his love lava into my mouth and throat. He then pulled out and shot the rest of his nut nectar on my face and chest before sticking his rigid rod back in and telling me to clean up all of his junk juice. As I swallowed the last of his meat mayo he said he was going to fuck both of us in the ass with his massive member and fill us with goober goo. Now that's what I call a sticky situation!!!!tfQYYd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Uninhibited Sharing is HOT!

Great story, well told, and got me rock hard in my panties.

Back when my wife and I were dating as ‘friends with benefits’, I confessed that I’d been bi my whole life and that it made me miserable.

The sneaking and anonymous stranger stuff were the problems, and I always felt badly after the fact.

To my surprise, she thought bi male stuff was hot and turned her on big time!

We soon found cocks to share together, and did so many times.

Every man loves having two mouths licking and sucking, right?

My wife trained me to ALWAYS swallow, and now it’s my favorite part.

She loves them big, but the most important part is they gotta be thick.

I’ve eagerly lapped up cum from her tits and cum running down her thighs after she’s taken a hard bare pounding.

She guided one visitors cock in my ass but he came in about 3 pumps.

Another stud fucked her mercilessly for hours and then she wanted him to fuck me.

I willingly got on all fours and tried desperately to take it, but he was just too god damn thick!

Sharing cock sucking - ball draining duty with someone that loves you is about the hottest sex you will ever have.

Thanks,

Bitsy

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucky man. I have many fantasies about sucking gently on a cock at first and then cupping his balls and fingering his ass until he empties his cock in my mouth. I even have a little outfit picked out. Pink lace sheer panties or a thong with a satin slip that just covers my bottom. I have never cum harder then when I had a strapon buried deep in my ass. I want the real thing. My girl would be dripping at this sight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve been in this position a number of times, my wife’s eyes glued to the cock that I’m sucking on. And when his cum starts flowing into my mouth, she starts cumming. There is no finer moment than this in our sex life.

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 1 year ago

Say what you want about all stories being similar. But these are exactly what I love. My wife started me off with role playing to this very subject. I went along at first cause it made her so incredibly hot. Me as well. The more we role play to this the more horny I get to please my wife by enjoying another man’s cock in my throat and emptying his balls. My wife has started telling me now, “ You want a Real cock now , don’t you?” Of course she knows she’s right. Hell yes I do. She also has been training me for quite awhile with a 7.5” lifelike that I love. I’m getting pretty good at it if you ask me. She also has me eating my own cum as a training as well. I love cum now. Use to almost back out when I would cum. But now I can’t wait to have my cum spooned into my mouth or legs over head and shooting directly into my mouth. I believe I’m ready, what about you! Would love for you to be my first. Ummmm

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

The story had a good premise until the end. After reading the last line I wouldn’t have read any further, but no need to worry…it’s another unfinished story left to die.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous