Wife's Mom Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marge blushed deeply, lowered her eyes, and said, “My vag---, um, pussy is oozing juices. I think my panties are stained already after all the necking and petting we have been doing.”

I could see a spreading stain on her panty crotch. I wanted a taste of her juices. I said, “Marge, please let me have a taste of your pussy juices.”

Marge still blushing nodded her head, but averted looking into my eyes. I slowly put my right hand down Marge’s panties, inserted my index finger deep into her pussy, and scooped a generous portion of her pussy juices. They smelled of a mixture of perfume and her juices; then I sucked my finger clean.

Marge giggled and said, “Mark you are too much. You just wanted to stick your finger in my pussy. But, I know you love me very much. I love these love games you are playing with me.” She then hugged me and kissed me tasting her own juices still in my mouth.

I grinned and replied, “Marge, I plead guilty.”

Marge reached for my cock and said, “Your cock has grown bigger. Let's go to the bedroom and play."

I replied, "Marge honey, there is no one else in the apartment. Let's play here. I told you that first I want to eat you."

"Bob and I always made love in our bedroom. But, I guess there is no problem in doing it in the kitchen. I love it when you suck and lick my pussy. I also like to play with your thi--, um, cock? I never kissed a cock."

"Marge honey, I would love it if you played with my cock and kissed it. A couple can do what ever they mutually agree to. I think oral sex is a beautiful way of expressing love."

Marge got on her knees. She played with my balls for a short time. She held my cock, kissed it along its length, and said endearing words to it. She examined the head, the piss hole, and kissed the tip. She looked up into my eyes and slowly swirled the head with her tongue. She then sucked as much of it as she could into her mouth. Marge then leaned forward and wrapped her 38D boobs around my cock and kissed the tip.

I did not want to blow my load then, so I pulled her up by her arm pits, hugged her, and whispered to her: "Marge honey, I will cum all over your boobs if you continue to do that. I will fuck your boobs another time. I would rather cum in your tight pussy. Please stretch out on the kitchen table. It's time for me to eat you."

Marge lay down on the table. She helped me remove her moistened panties by raising her hips. I pulled up a chair, placed her feet on the table, and gently spread her thighs. Marge's naked body, looked more beautiful in daylight. Her pussy looked delicious and had to be eaten. I kissed, licked, and sucked Marge's pussy. Marge was squealing with pleasure. On impulse, I placed a drop of pancake syrup on Marge's clit and licked it until it was sugar free. At the same time I gently pinched her nipples that pushed her over the edge. Marge grabbed my head and held it there as she reached multiple orgasms, hissing, “Oh Goddddd. I’m cumminggggggg. Oh Markkkkkkkkk. That’s enough. Stop sucking my clit.”

I was very excited, precum was dripping from my cock, and my cockhead was slick. I could not wait for Marge to recover completely. Marge sensed that and said, "Honey, take me now on this table. Fuck me with your thick cock."

I stood up, leaned over and kissed Marge. While still kissing her mouth, I slowly pushed my cock into her pussy. Marge's boobs flattened a bit and drooped to her sides, and her nipples stood proudly erect. Marge lifted up her head, as if she wanted see my cock going in and out of her pussy. I thought a mirror would help her see that.

So I whispered to her, "Marge honey, let's go to the living room and watch ourselves in the mobile mirror. But, let me carry you there. I think we can get there without taking my cock out."

Marge said, “I am amazed at the naughty things you think of. Please don’t hurt yourself lifting and carrying me.”

I said, “Marge, sit up. Just hold on to me with your legs tightly around my waist and your arms around my neck.” She nodded with a grin on her face and did just as I suggested. I cradled Marge’s ass in my arms and easily lifted her off the table and started to walk slowly to my bedroom. I whispered to her, “Honey, in some cultures this is called the monkey-style of fucking. Isn’t this fun.” Marge nodded and mumbled something incoherent.

With each step I took carrying Marge, the friction between my cock and her pussy increased. Marge threw her head and her eyes were closed. I knew she was close to another orgasm.

Marge whispered to me, “Honey, please help me ride your cock, I am very close to cumming.”

I rushed to the living room in front of the mirror. I lifted Marge’s ass a little bit and dropped her back on my cock a few times. It had the same effect as fucking her moving my cock in and out of her pussy. Marge came while seeing our copulation in profile. I felt her climax as her pussy pulsated around my cock and she whimpered in my ear, “Yessss. Yessssss. Yessssss. Fuckkkk.”

I sat on the sofa in the living room with Marge straddling me. She kissed me and told me for the first time, “I love you Mark.” She continued, “You are so thoughtful and gentle to me. You are so patient. You have made me feel like a desirable woman. But, I am sure you are very excited. Let’s fuck in the missionary position; I want see your face when you are fucking me and cumming in me. Before we do that, I want to get a towel and place it underneath me to catch your cum and my juices. Otherwise, there will be stains on the couch.”

I agreed and helped Marge disengage from me. She brought a large beach towel from the bathroom closet, folded it, and laid down with her ass on the two layers of absorbent cloth on the couch. Marge lifted her right leg on the back of the couch and bent her other leg at the knee. Her juicy pussy was wide open. She extended her arms towards me, smiled, and said, “Come and take me Mark. Fuck me. I’m all yours darling.”

Marge grasped my cock in her delicate hand and placed it at her pussy entrance. I pushed it in slowly into Marge’s pussy well lubricated with her juices, my oozed precum, and my saliva. When I was in all the way in her cunt, with my weight on my elbows and knees, I savored the tight grasp of Marge’s pussy. I kissed her mouth and neck, passionately. She held up her boobs with her hands and offered them to me. I gladly suckled one and then the other. I fucked her gently with long strokes that Marge liked. Marge met my strokes with movements of her own crotch. She smiled every time our loins made slapping sounds. Marge used her cunt muscles to tighten the grip on my cock. I felt my cock head flare. As I was getting very close to my climax, gently I lifted Marge’s legs and placed them on my shoulders. Marge opened her eyes wide when my cock went deep into her cunt, touching her cervix. As I continued to fuck Marge, I looked into Marge’s eyes with my glazed and passion-filled eyes. It did not take long for me to cum deep in Marge’s pussy; I lost count of the spurts of cum that I deposited. I just babbled, “Damn. Fuckkkkkk. Awesomeeeeee. Oh Margeeee. You have the best cunt.”

I pushed Marge’s legs off my shoulders and collapsed on top of her. I crushed her pillowy boobs with my hairy chest. She smiled, kissed me on the cheek, ran her fingers through my perspiration-drenched hair, and gently scratched my back.

My cock softened. I got up from Marge’s body and took out my cock slowly. Still, a large dribble of my cum and Marge’s juices flowed out on to the beach towel. Our pubic hairs were matted with our fluids. We both needed showers. Hand in hand we walked into her bathroom and got under the warm shower. Marge washed me all over, especially my balls and cock. She looked beautiful with water running down her body. I washed her armpits, boobs, pussy, and ass for a long time. I became slightly hard which fascinated Marge. She knelt down and with water running down her face, Marge playfully took my cock in her mouth and chewed on it. We were too tired to initiate more sex games. I dried Marge and myself with a towel, and went to bed. Marge was still drying her hair when I fell asleep at about 11 a.m.

I woke up after about an hour and Marge was still sleeping. The bed sheet had slipped to her waist. I spent several minutes just looking at Marge’s face, neck, boobs, arms, and hands. I loved all that I saw.

Marge woke up and smiled at me. She said, “You have been watching me.”

I said, “Yes Marge. I love all that I saw. Please, may I see what is underneath the covers?”

Marge blushed intensely, giggled, and said, “Mark, you are insatiable. You just fucked me and deposited a huge load of cum in me. You want to inspect my body so soon. But, you have been a sweet heart. I will let you see what ever you want. Mind you, not for long because we need to have lunch and go shopping to buy a present for Sally.” She pushed aside the bed sheet, turned on her stomach and her head towards me. Gently, I moved her arms so that I could see her armpits and her boobs crushed against the bed. Slowly, I rubbed her neck, shoulders, and back in wide strokes. Marge had a nice wide ass, typical of a middle-aged woman. Half the weight she gained since menopause must have been in her buttocks. To me they looked sumptuous. I bent over and kissed Marge’s ass cheeks all over. Marge just giggled.

After massaging her buttocks for a while, I touched Marge’s ass hole causing her to jump. She said, “Honey, I am not ready for you to touch and poke my ass hole. Please, we can do those things another day along with you fucking my boobs.”

I complied and moved down to her pubes and pussy. I pulled on her pubes that were about an inch long. I looked down and saw very few gray hairs, but most of them were still reddish-brown. I slowly inserted a finger in her cunt hole. It was still wet. But, Marge rolled away from me, got out of the bed, and put on a robe.

As she walked out of the bedroom, she declared, “Time for lunch. See you in the kitchen.”

I put on a robe and joined Marge. She fixed me a large turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise, and a smaller sandwich for herself. I devoured my sandwich with the iced tea Marge made. Marge looked beautiful. She and I were so comfortable with each other. I was very happy because Marge loves me. She seemed to be happy because of me. This is real; I pinched myself.

I learned latter that Marge was also pinching herself for having fallen in love with me. Being a responsible woman,I am sure she was worried how it will all come about with Bob, Sally, and the kids: Brian and Deborah.

I helped Marge clear the table, clean the dishes and put them away, and clean up the kitchen. Couple of times I glanced at Marge to see if she wanted to be amorous, but Marge did not return my glances. She seemed to be thinking of shopping for Sally. We went to our respective bedrooms to get dressed. The temperature in the afternoon was predicted to reach about 88 degrees. Marge dressed in white shorts and a sleeveless blouse, put on light make up, and lipstick. I wore blue shorts and a tank top. We both put on sneakers. As I drove Marge to Marshall Fields, we talked about what to buy for Sally. I said, “Perhaps, a large attaché case will be a suitable gift for Sally to carry her legal papers.”

Marge agreed, “I think it will make a good gift. A good briefcase will last a long time. It will not cost much either.”

We found several large briefcases that the sales lady assured us are well suited for lawyers. Marge selected a black leather unit, paid for it, and had it gift wrapped with a card addressed from her to Sally. Marge was relieved to have taken care of Sally’s present because we were leaving early next morning to make the roughly four-hour journey to Springfield.

I asked Marge, “Do you want to get something to drink? I’m thirsty myself.”

Marge said, “That’s a god idea. I am thirsty too. Mark, I have only two days left before I go back to New York; let’s make the best use of them.”

We found an air-conditioned café. Marge ordered iced tea. I ordered a strawberry ice cream cone and iced tea. We were waited quietly while waiting for our orders. We both realized that we had a limited time together. I blurted out to Marge, “Can’t you stay for a few more days?”

Marge put her hand on mine and replied, “Oh Mark, I am sorry, but I have to go back to New York. Bob needs me and is expecting me. He has been concerned about the coughing bouts he has been having. His doctor has scheduled diagnostic tests for Thursday and Friday. He had such bouts about a year ago. Nothing wrong was found in his lungs. I think he will be all right this time too. Bob will meet me at LaGuardia airport and we will drive back to White Plains.”

I squeezed Marge’s hand and said, “I am sorry. That was selfish of me. The past two days have been the happiest because of you. I forgot that you are expected to take care of Bob and I am expected to take care of Sally, Brian, and Deborah.”

Marge touched my face with her palm and said, “Sally may not be expecting you to take care of her. We may find out more about what plans she has tomorrow.”

The waiter brought our iced teas and my ice cream cone. I offered the cone to Marge and said, “Marge, just have a little bit of this ice cream. It won’t increase your weight that much.”

Marge said, “Alright; all I want is a taste.”

Marge took the cone from me. With a mischievous look in her eyes she swirled her tongue seductively around the cone several times. She then whispered to me, “I would rather swirl my tongue on something not fattening. You know what I mean!”

I just grinned and said, “I think I know what you mean. I would like to suck on things that have no calories.”

End of Part 2. Continued in Part 3.

12