Wife's New Dinner Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our servant here is doing a great job," Vanessa spoke out.

"I agree," said Amy.

"I don't know about that," Shelby added. "My drink here could use a top up."

I didn't waste any time before getting her glass and mixing her another drink. As I approached her to giver her back her glass I could see another button was now undone on her shirt and I could see right in to her rather large cleavage. I couldn't help but to notice this amazing sight, knowing all to well she was watching me take in this sight.

"I think I have something else he could take care of for me," Shelby cooed as she looked up to my with a sly smile.

Her other hand worked at the rest of the buttons of her shirt before fully pulling it open to reveal her magnificent chest in a very sexy lace bra. She didn't stop there as her hands went to her waist and undid her skirt.

"Could you help me get this off please," she asked. "And maybe you could work some more magic with that tongue of yours like we just seen you do."

I knelt down before her and pulled at the bottom of her skirt and it slid right off. She sat forward burying my face into her cleavage. I could feel her arms reach to her back as she unclasped her bra and let her melons fall free in my face. I didn't hesitate a second before taking one of her nipples into my mouth and began to suck on it. I sucked away at her swelling nipples. I got the sign to start to move on again as I was getting a helping hand on the top of my head again pushing my mouth down lower. I did as she wanted and began my oral assault on her clit. She was already soaked down there so I managed to work a finger in as well. She was already beginning to grind her hips against me and I knew she wasn't going to last long. The plug in my rear was now at full speed again as my tongue flicked it's way across her clitoris. She was bucking and moaning by this point as she began to reach her climax. I continued to work my tongue against her slit until she had stopped squirming. I lifted my head for only a couple seconds before another set of hands were guiding me their way.

This time it was Amy as she was sitting beside Shelby and was pulling my head over for a sweet nuzzling against her breasts. Although they weren't quite as large as Shelby's they were still a good size. I bit and gummed at her tiny pea size nipples before getting the hand on the head to signal time to head south. I moved my head lower as she pulled at the bottom of her skirt to pull it right up to her waist. That's when it hit me. Really it actually hit me. A long firm rubber cock fell out of the bottom of her skirt and hit my chest. I looked down to it in shock, not really understanding where it had come from. I looked further up the shaft and realized that Amy had put a strap on beneath her skirt. Her hand on my head was pushing me down toward this rubber that laid in front of me. I turned my head a little in denial that I didn't want it in my mouth. But I knew I really didn't have a choice in the matter in that I was going to do whatever it was that they wanted me too. So with little resistance the rubber beast was now being pushed at my pressed lips. The force of her hand and her hips were enough to part my lips a bit. At this point I figured there was no use fight it and I opened up to let this rubber cock into my mouth. I had never sucked on a dick before but I had my own sucked a time or two, so I just did to this dick what I had liked.

"My god Judy!" Amy stated, "did you know your hubby could suck dick this good. He's like a pro, I'm just not so sure he hasn't done this before."

"Unh, unh," I managed to grunt out.

It just went unnoticed by the girls while Amy just kept her hand on the back of my head while she face fucked me. I didn't really know what the other girls were up to until one of them began to lift my full petticoat skirt up and unhook and remove the plug from my rear. For the first time in what felt like days, I felt empty inside. I almost would have begged to have something put back in. Well before I could even imagine what they were up to I felt another cold hard thing against my anus. I couldn't turn to find out what I was in for, I was just held to the cock in my mouth and the two hands that were holding my hips.

I felt the intruder push against my hole. With little effort it began to part it's way and sink deeper into my rear. I winced with a little pain as it made it's way in due to the fact that it felt like it was double the size of my last rear entry. I didn't stop what I was doing, but only slowed the pace as my new friend pushed to the hilt. It was much longer and thicker than the last, but they had manage to stuff it all the way in. They only paused for a short time before starting to reciprocate in and out of my hole. I was now picking up speed as the two cocks bounced me back and forth between them. My eyes shot open as I heard the click of a camera and noticed the flash. A flinch of panic now shot through me. The camera continued to click off more pictures as I was trapped on these dicks. The flash was getting brighter as they made their way over and shot a few pics of me with my red lipstick covered lips wrapped around a fleshy cock. I looked up to see Vanessa with camera in hand and a wicked smile on her face.

"Got you," she giggled.

"No, actually I got her," joked Amy.

"Well I'd have to disagree with you's both, as I'm the one with my cock buried in her ass," the voice of Judy came from behind me.

All I could see what was right around Amy's lap. And all that I could see was that Vanessa was now moving in to take over Amy's spot. Amy gave a few final thrusts to my mouth before pulling out and moving over. I turned a little more and moved to Vanessa's lap. The pounding of my ass had stopped now as I had moved, but I knew it wasn't over yet. I was face to face with Vanessa's perky tits and began to suck on each of them before turning south. I again was met with another firm rubber cock in my face, but before I could open my mouth to take it in Shelby stepped over the big cock and lowered her vagina right down close. I was ordered to get this beautiful cock ready for a fucking, before it was slammed into my mouth. With only a few quick thrusts Vanessa pulled it out and guided it into Shelby. My face was now buried right in the action as Shelby began to pump up and down on Vanessa's cock.

While all this was going on in front of my nose Amy was guiding her legs under my body. I didn't really understand what exactly she was planning on doing there but as a soft moan came from behind me I knew she had just planted her cock deep inside my wife. We all began rocking in a steady motion. Different girls were caught deep in the action as they let out little moans and grunts. This was all to much for me and I lost my load. I couldn't really tell where exactly I was shooting but within seconds I did. My cock was pulled back so far that when I shot my load stream after stream was shooting right on to Judy's firm rubber cock and was being plowed right into my own rear. Judy had reached up at this point and had undone my bustier. It fell from body and my massive tits were now free. She was thrusting deep into me while I licked the dick of Vanessa, the slit of Shelby as she dropped down, and as she really pounded the cock, sometimes my tongue managed to brush her asshole. My tits were heaving on my chest with all the commotion. Judy gave a grunt behind me as I knew she too was just brought to climax again by Amy's cock pumping into her. Shelby now planted the cock deep inside herself as she too brought herself to climax as my tongue rested on her puckered hole.

We all laid there for a while before finally managing to bring ourselves up off the ground. All the girls were giddy and full of smiles as they got themselves put back together.

"We'll have to do that again sometime," Amy commented.

The other girls agreed, grabbed their things as they headed out the door. I looked back to Judy,

"You bet we're going to be doing this again." She only cooed as she wrapped her arms around me.

12