Wife's Sexy New Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John then turned off the movie just as Bob was getting ready to get it on with some other girl.

The next morning after the kids were off to School and John was at work I went back in the bedroom to see if he took the DVD. Luck would have it; it was still in the player. I was so over come with joy as I turned on the TV and hit play on the DVD player. Seeing how I was home alone I was going to watch this movie from start to finish.

I got in bed propped myself up on the pillows and was set for this porno movie. As I was watching Bob fuck the blonde I got all horny again. I opened my robe and started playing with my nipples. In a very short time I slipped of my little black bikini panties and ran two fingers up my wet slit to my hard clitoris. I was looking at that big cock pumping in and out of her. I closed my eyes and started thinking I was the one he was filling up. It didn't take long before I had myself cumming.

After my orgasm I kept on watching the movie. A few scenes later Bob was in an office getting ready to fuck a secretary on her desk. Just then I came up with a great idea. I jumped out of bed and got the silver bullet vibrator out of the drawer. I jumped back in bed and was ready to go. Again in my mind I was the girl on the desk getting ready to have the biggest cock of her life shoved in her.

I spread my legs wide and was slowly running the vibrator up and down my wet pussy. I had it on a very low buzz. Right at the same time that Bob was pushing his cock into that girl I sank the vibrator in my pussy. Oh God it felt so real. I was watching his cock going in and out of her as I pumped that vibrator in my wet pussy at the same speed. I came again and just kept on fucking myself with it. Bob didn't slow down; he was hammering that girl's pussy. As my third orgasm started Bob pulled is wet cock out of her and stuck it right in her mouth. She started jacking him off as she sucked on the big head. All at once blammmmm. Bob filled her mouth with hot cum. It was running out of her mouth and his cock was covered with it. That did it for me, I moaned out, oh God Bob fuck me I'm cumming. And did I ever cum

That was how my morning went. In the afternoon before School let out the vibrator, Bob and I went at it again. I had three more orgasms this time. As I was cleaning up after my second fling with Bob I started thinking. What the hell am I doing? I getting all worked up over some porno movie that a year ago I wouldn't even have watched. I always said that they are sick and only sick people watch them. Maybe it was the fact that John worked with the star, I don't know. What ever it was I was turning into a big slut. And the bad thing was that I liked it. I didn't tell John what I had been doing all day. I didn't wont him to feel like he wasn't making me happy in bed.

A few weeks later John came home for work all smiles with a bag in his hand.

What ya got there I asked?

It's a surprise I'll give you later, as he took it into the bedroom. He came back and gave me a hug and kiss then said I have another surprise for you.

I smiled and said I didn't get to see the first one, so what's the second one?

He said you know my client Bob, porno boy, the guy with the new dance club?

I wasn't sure were this was going but I said yes what about him. In the back of my mind I'm thinking oh God I hope he's not having him over for dinner or something like that. How could I face the man after I've been masturbating to his movie for two weeks?

John then said that he was having a grand opening party in a few weeks. It is closed door so only the people that he invites can get in. He invited both us but there is some strings attached.

What kind of strings I asked?

It's a costume grand opening party. You have to be dressed in 70's clothes to get in. I saw the place today and it looks just like some of the bars from the 70's. So what ya say, feel like dressing up for a party?

I smiled and said sure sounds like it will be fun. I just have to dig up some 70's clothes.

That night I got in bed with John wearing my sexy little see- through blue babydoll.

He moaned mmmm, you look good tonight are you ready for your surprise?

I said sure what is it?

John handed me this gift-wrapped box and said don't get mad at me if you don't like it. I was thinking it would be a lot of fun.

Not sure what I was getting I started opening the box. Once the paper was off I opened the box and about died. I was a big rubber penis. I mean big, like unreal big. I looked at John and said who is this for? Couldn't you find a bigger one?

John smiled and said this has a little story behind it.

This has got to be good, I'm all ears lets hear the story. And the story about floored me.

He got this thing off the web; it's a carbon copy of Bobby Rods cock. They made a mold of his hard cock back when he was acting to make all these rubber models to sell. They add a vibrator inside it and it's 100% the same cock that you see in the movies.

I picked it up looking at it and said my God it's so big. And look at the veins, it's just like the one in the movie. Look at the head, it's the size of a pool-ball. How could this fit in some girl's pussy?

John smiled and said I don't know, but I think we should give it a try. Plus I have something to add to the fun. He then pulled another DVD out of the bag. Next he got up and popped the DVD in the player.

I couldn't believe that I was holding in my hand an exact replica of the cock that I'd been masturbating to for the last two weeks. And that John has but not another DVD with this Bob in it. I said, no way, we are not going to give it a try, look at this thing, it will not fit in me.

John just acted like he didn't hear me as he started the DVD playing. He untied my Babydoll setting my boobs free. Kissing one nipple then the other. He looked up at me and said, you just watch the movie and let me have some fun with you, and we'll see how it goes.

I was okay with this as he started playing with my pussy right through my sexy little see-through blue panties as he went back to sucking on my nipples. My eyes went right to the screen watching this new movie. As in most porno films it didn't take long for the sex scenes to start. Bob was off the road someplace with some girl sitting in the car talking. Before you could say, big cock, she had his cock out sucking on it. I looked at the one in my hand and sure as can be it was the same cock that she was sucking on.

John kissed his way down my belly. He was playing with both my boobs as he started licking my pussy right through my panties. I was watching the screen as I worked my hips with John's tongue. On the TV Bob made the girl get in the back seat. Once in the back seat with her he pulled off her little thong panties and went right to eating her pussy. When this scene started John pulled my panties to the side and started tongue fucking me. I felt like I was in the same car with them, maybe in the front seat having my pussy eaten at the same time.

It wasn't long until the girl on the screen and I started cumming. I was moaning out just about as much as she was as we both came.

John then kissed me and took the rubber cock out of my hand. He smiled and said it's time to give this thing a try. He lubed it all up with JY Jelly and started rubbing it up and down my wet slit.

I looked up at the TV and Bob was doing the same thing to that girl, rubbing his hard cock head up and down her slit. I looked at John and said please be careful, don't hurt me.

John said, I love you I would never hurt you. How relax and get ready for Bob to fuck you.

I looked up at the TV and saw Bob was pushing his cock into this girl. At the same time I felt John pushing that big cock into me. It only took two pushes and Bob's cock head popped inside the girl. The rubber cock wasn't going into me that easy. After about 7 try's it just about went in me and I moaned ohhhhhh stop it's to big. John stopped for a few seconds then gave it a few more pushes. Then all at once it slipped inside me. I moaned out ohhhhhh fuck don't move it, it's too big. The only part that was in me was just the head. John did as I asked and didn't move it.

After a few minutes John started pumping it in and out of me in very little strokes. After about three or four minutes John manages to get four inches of that cock inside me. My pussy was opening up to welcome it. I looked up at the screen and knew how that girl was feeling. The only thing, she now had three-quarters of Bob's cock inside her. I just had maybe a quarter.

The girl on the TV was yelling for Bob to fuck her. My body was just starting to feel what she was feeling. John was now pumping maybe four or five inches of that cock into me, still going very slow. My hips got a mind of there own and started rolling up as he pushed in.

John then said does it hurt, I'm not hurting you am I?

I moaned mmmmm no it's starting to feel better, it's just so big. Oh that's it just like that, mmmmm yesssss. John was now doing slow short in and out pumps. Oh God John it's so big, mmmmmm yesssss. He now picked up speed a little and was only pushing about five inches inside me.

John sucked one of my hard nipples into his mouth and then stopped and asked, is it starting to feel better? Are you starting to like having Bob's big cock in your wet pussy? Would you like him to fuck you a little faster and deeper?

I moaned out oh God yes it's feeling a lot better. Oh God it's feeling so good. Yessss oh yesss go faster. I looked up at the screen and saw that girl taking all his hard cock deep inside her pussy and I wanted the same thing. I started humping my hips up to this big rubber cock and moaning out more and more. God it felt so good and I was right. I could feel the big veins rubbing over my pussy lips as it went in and out.

Then all at once I had a sharp pain go through my body and then another one. The rubber cock had hit bottom in my pussy and it hurt like hell. I jumped as the pain hit me again as I cried out ohhhh John stop, stop, and don't go so deep it hurts.

John pulled it out a little but kept up the long slow strokes. He said is that better?

I moaned mmmmmm yesss just don't go so deep anymore, as I started fucking up to meet his down stroke.

Well, after a few minutes of this I was yelling out that I was cumming. I had my eyes closed with Bob's face floating around in my mind. It was him that was fucking me right then. It was him that was making me cum, not my husband. I opened my eyes just in time to look up at the TV screen to see Bob stroking his hard cock right in the face of the girl he had been fucking. Just then a big glob of cum came shooting out hitting her on the face, nose and mouth. Then a second stream of hot cum came out. Seeing all his cum set me off on a second orgasm. I pushed up to the rubber cock and yelled OH YESSSSSSSS I'M CUMINGGGGGGGGGGGG. OH GOD CUM IN MEEEEEEE YESSS

YESSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSS.

Once I came down from that wild orgasm I felt that big cock slowly sliding out of my steaming pussy. Once it was out John replaced it with his hard cock. I was so wet at stretched his cock sank into with one slow deep stroke.

John moaned in my ear, oh fuck does your pussy ever feel good, God it's so hot and wet. We may have to use that big Bob cock on you again. I think you liked it, I think you liked it a lot?

John then picked up speed as I whispered back to him, you can use that Bob cock on me anytime you feel like it. Yes your right I did like it a lot a more that I think I should have. That set John off, he pushed deep inside me and moaned, mmmmmm yes as his hard cock started filling me with his hot sperm.

Well, if you have read my story this far your starting to get to know me. And you know what started going on with that rubber cock and me when I was home alone. I got so bad I would sometimes fuck myself three times a day with it. I couldn't wait to be alone with that rubbed cock and Bob on the screwing the hell out of some bimbo. I was feeling like I was cheating on John. He had stopped making me happy in the bedroom. Sex with him just wasn't the same after the big Bob cock. I did love it when John used the rubber one on me. He even said one night that he was surprised how easy it slides into me any more. Again he didn't know that it was sliding into me about 15 times a week wail he was working. I think it would be safe to say that I fell in love with that big cock.

A few weeks later it came time to go to the costume grand opening party at Bob's club. I spent most of the day Saturday running around trying to find 70's clothes for the party. I got a skirt from one girl friend and some boots from another. I got John a nice outfit from Goodwill, so we were set.

John dressed in his tie-die button up shirt and a pair of big, big bell-bottom pants. I was in the bedroom alone getting dressed. I was so nervous to the fact that I was going to have to meet this Bob guy in person tonight. I've seen this mans cock, a lot. I've seen him cum. I've seen him jack himself off. I have had dream after dream of him and I having sex. I have used that model cock of his over 40 times on myself. How was I going to face him? I've never even seen my husband jack himself off.

I was drying my hair when John came in and said here ya go I got ya some new panties to wear tonight. He then handed me a little pair of sheer bikini panties. They were like a flesh color but very see-through. I held them up and looked at John right through them and said, my, my these will not hide much at all.

John smiled from ear to ear, gave me a kiss and said yep your right as he turned and left me to get dressed.

I stepped in the new little panties and pulled them up my legs. Next I placed my boobs in this sexy little black lace push-up bra. I just love these new wonder bras, they make my 34B breast look so much bigger. John hates pantyhose so next I rolled a pair of sun-tanned colored lace topped thigh-highs up my legs. I then walked over and checked myself out in the mirror. I don't have any hair at all on my pussy. So I was shocked to see that I could see all of my pussy crack right through them sheer little panties, they didn't hide a thing.

I smiled thinking to myself, Johns going to love these panties as I went back over by the bed to continue dressing.

Next I stepped into this cute little white leather mini skirt. It wasn't like a super mini but it was short. I had my thigh-highs pulled all the way up to my crotch and was glad to see that I had them up high enough that my little skirt covered the lacey tops. I sat down on the bed just to check and see if I could sit down without putting on a sexy little leg show. The little skirt just did cover them, but if I crossed my legs you could just see a hint of lace stocking tops. And then I pulled this top on over my head. I was dark blue and made to look like some kind of a poncho or something like that. It's like an old hippie top if you know what I mean? Now last I slipped on my girl friends high-heel white Go Go Boots.

I looked at myself in the mirror again. I couldn't believe it but I looked like something right out of the 70's, the big hair and all. Very happy with my outfit I went looking for John.

John got an eye full of my outfit as he eyed me up and down. His hand went right between my legs to feel my panty-covered crotch. I pushed it away and said later big boy, you'll have me wet before we get out of the house. I had to fight his hands from under my skirt all the way to the club.

As we walked in the front door of the club I got very nervous again. Holding on to John's arm he said let's find Bob and I'll introduce you to him.

I pulled Bob towards the bar and said lets get a drink and look around the place first. John was fine with that as we worked our way to the bar.

I'm not a big drinker at all. Just four or five drinks and I'm starting to get drunk. Well John and I had two fast drinks at the bar then went walking around with our third in our hands. John was right this club was right out of the 70's. It had cages on the walls for girls to get in and Go Go Dance. It even had a hanging cage over the dance floor that girls could take turns dancing in. It would go up for two or three songs then come back down and let another person get in and go up.

We made our way over to a table near the dance floor. They were playing some great songs and John and I were soon dancing away. And you know how it goes, the more you dance the more ya drink.

I was feeling really good when Bob came up to our table and patted John on the back and said Hey buddy I see ya made it. He looked at me and said my, my, did you pick this young lady up here?

John laughed and said, oh no this is my wife Pauline. Pauline this is Bob the owner of this place.

It was hard for me to look him in the eye as I said nice to meet you. My eyes took a fast look at the big lump in his pants then back to his face.

Bob took my hand and kissed the back of it and said, it's very nice to meet you. You are a very beautiful lady, thank you for coming tonight.

I could feel myself getting wet as I said thank you, it's nice to meet you also. All I could think about was all the times I had fucked myself thinking of this man. Now he was sitting down right next to me.

The three of us sat and talked for maybe 20 minutes. Bob would be talking to John as his eyes kept running up and down my body. I could feel him undressing me as we talked. All the drinks, this place and Bob had me so horny I couldn't wait to get out of there and have John fuck my brains out.

Bob then asked me if I had tried the Go Go Cage over the dance floor?

I laughed and said oh no, I'll leave that for the young girls, you don't need a 32 year old, old bag up there running off your guest.

Bob looked me right in the eyes and said you're as old as you feel and you do not look like an old bag. You could pass for 23 all day long. Would you do me a big favor and go up and dance a few dances? I'm looking for input as to how it feels to dance up there and also what people think of having people dance over their heads. It would be a big help to me if you would. What ya think could you try it?

I looked at John then back at Bob and said oh hell what can it hurt. Sure if it means that much to you sure I can try it once.

Bob replied great then turned around and waved at the guy that was running the cage up and down. The guy looked our way and Bob pointed at me. The guy waved back and made the okay sign with his hand then held up two fingers. Bob waved back and then turned to me and said okay your up. Two more songs and the cage will come down and it's your turn. Thanks a lot for doing this. He then looked at John and said she's great I like her, she's a team player just like you are.

I knew it was the drinks making me do this. I would never have the guts to do something like this had I been sober. I'm not that good of a dancer to dance in front of all these people, let alone in a cage up in the air.

When the cage started down Bob told me to go on over were they load and unload and Jim will help me in. I gave John a kiss and said wish me luck that I don't make a fool of myself.

John kissed me back and said you'll do just fine, have fun.

Once in the cage I held onto the bars until it stopped going up. From up there I could every part of the club. I waved at John and Bob as I looked all over the place. I could see that a lot of the people were not really looking up at me. Most of them were busy dancing, drinking and talking. Just then a great old song started so I started dancing to it. I was surprise at how easy this was to do. Then all at once these bright lights came on all around the bottom of the cage. They were shining up so when I looked down they blinded me. I couldn't see John, Bob or anybody now. I knew I had three songs to dance to so I just kind of blocked out all the people and went on dancing. I did the monkey, the swim and a few other old dances that I knew the Go Go Dancers would always do in the cages.