Wild Child Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,954 Followers

She chuckled and nodded, "I think I understand, most of the time anyway. At times, it gets to be so overbearing though and I have to rebel or bust."

"Welcome to the world of trying your wings to see if they fit, and people trying to tie you to the ground, because they're afraid they will fit," I said and grinned.

She laughed and then kissed me on the lips softly. The kiss lingered a moment and then she broke it off and said, "That was from Mary and she said goodnight and thanked you for letting her spread her wings a little. She said she'd see you again one day."

Rita kissed me on the lips quickly and added, "I'd watch out Uncle Rick, I think you could be her older man real easy. If you do, let me know first, so I can take the pictures of the two of you." She ended with a laugh and then said, "That wouldn't work because I'd be piling in with you two."

"I'll just have to worry about little Miss Mary when and if it happens. As for you piling in, are you still considering a bi life?" I asked as a joke, with a big grin.

She looked at me with her had tilted to the side before she replied, "I'll worry about that when and if it happens." Then she giggled. "Who knows what life will hold in the future. I'm starting to think that I'll just let it happen as it does, instead of chasing it. Hey, I have forever to try anything and everything I want too, so I don't need to be in any hurry."

I grinned at her and said, "That's my girl, I was hoping you'd figure that out on your own." She stifled a yawn to grin back at me. "That looks like your bedtime, what do you think? It's been a long hard day, on me at the very least and probably for you too."

She nodded, laid her head on my shoulder, and cuddled up, her arms going around my shoulders. "Okay, I found me a nice comfy spot and it's so warm and cozy," she said.

I laughed and said, "Yeah and it would keep it hard on me all night long."

I hugged her tightly and kissed her shoulder. "Ok, off to bed with you. I'll empty the camera and be headed that way myself in a few minutes. I need a shower first."

She lifted her head and grinned at me as she stifled another yawn. "I want to see Mary's pictures but they'll have to wait until in the morning. Come sleep with me, I promise, I'll behave."

I chuckled and shook my head. "I'm afraid I couldn't make the same promise and keep it. We'll both be safer with you in your bed and me in mine," I said as I kissed her lips softly.

She smiled and then pouted. "Spoil sport," she whispered. "I could put on the pair of bike shorts I have in the closet, it take an act of God for me to get them on and off. That would keep us safe."

I laughed and hugged her tightly again. When I released her I said, "I'd chew my way through them in a few seconds and then we'd be in a world of trouble." I paused a second as she laughed and then I kissed her gently.

"No little one, you go sleep in your bed and cuddle with your pillow. I'll see you first thing in the morning. We have all day tomorrow and half of Sunday to have fun and we will, I promise."

She smiled and got up off my leg. She stood right there in front of me and slid her hand down across her stomach to let it rest lightly on the dark hair of her mound. She grinned as she spread her feet wider apart and slowly let her hand move lower, her middle finger parting her slippery outer lips. She tried to keep from moaning but she couldn't. By the time her hand was cupping her sex, she was shaking. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. I knew that when she moved her hand or fingers in any way, she was going to come, big time.

I grinned at her, knowing that she needed the relief, to tell the truth I needed some myself. I stood up, dropped my shorts, and sat back down. Her eyes popped open at the sound of the chair squeaking and she watched me intently. Once I was seated, I reached up, wrapped my fingers around my shaft, and slowly ran them up and down over my length.

My groan was mirrored by one from her. Her eyes were glued to my hand and dick but her hand moved slowly in sync with mine. I could see her ass tightening up and her back straightened as she tried to hold her orgasm back, waiting on me. She didn't have very long to wait. My balls had been aching for the last couple of hours and my light strokes had them tightening up within a few seconds.

I paused at the head and gave it a few quick strokes. That's all it took, I came with a rush and a gush. As I did, I pointed my dick at her and the first hot jet hit the bottom of her left tit. She yelled and her body jerked hard as her orgasm hit her. My second shot hit her neck and left a string of pearly cum between her breasts.

She groaned loudly when it hit her and she moved closer toward me, her hand trapped tightly between her legs. Her hips were jerking and bucking as other waves of pure pleasure washed through her. I reached out with my free hand and steadied her as she staggered more toward me.

My right hand was covered with my own cum, so I used the edge of it as I needed both hands to get her turned and sitting on my lap before she fell down. She was holding the hand she had had between her legs away from her body, until I reached up, pulled it to my mouth, and started to lick it clean.

Her eyes flew open and she groaned, as I sucked on first one finger and then the next. By the time I had all her fingers clean, she was moaning softly and rocking back and forth on the verge of another orgasm.

When I released her hand and reached up to rub the slippery cum on her left breast in, she gasped loudly and came, a hot wetness flooding my lap. She shivered hard and then her stomach muscles were jerking as her hips rolled and flexed. I continued to caress her chest and neck until she started to come down from the rush of it all. Slowly she leaned over against my chest and laid her head on my shoulder. I held her gently and rocked her slowly. I was drained myself, so I knew how she felt.

After a while, her breathing calmed and she sighed deeply. "Come on Little one, we both need a shower. Then we'll go to bed," I said.

She nodded against my shoulder and whispered, "Okay, that is if I can find the energy and my legs. I think they fell off, some time ago, along with most of the rest of my body."

I chuckled and said, "I'd carry you but I seem to be having the same problem. We'll rest a little longer and then we'll help each other, all right?"

She nodded again and sighed deeply.

It was another half hour before we finally got headed for the shower.

TxRad
TxRad
5,954 Followers