Wild College Nights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," Becky gasped. "No, you can't... I don't... please..."

"Hmmm," Masque purred, "how precious."

As Masque knelt between Becky's legs, the coed struggled weakly. They couldn't do this, Becky thought, This isn't supposed to happen. Her body flinched, trying to jump away as the slimy plastic dick intruded between her ass cheeks.

"Don't," Becky pleaded. "Please don't."

"Darling, this is going to happen," Masque breathed. With one hand, she continued to relentlessly press the dildo against Becky's ass. The fingers of the other hand brushed gently against Becky's swollen pussy, teasing her folds apart. "You can relax and let it, or I can just push harder. Either way, this is going up your ass. One way will hurt less then the other. It's your choice."

"No, please don't.... AAAHHH!" Becky shrieked as the dildo pushed harder against her anus. At the same time, her body shuddered as Masque rubbed her clit.

Relax, Becky told herself. It couldn't be that bad. Liz had done it. She struggled to calm herself and found it surprisingly easy. The dreamy confusion of earlier still seemed to surround her. Only her panic and confusion had made her thoughts clear. Relax, she thought.

Masque's fingers continued to tease her clit, making a pleasant counterpoint to the relentless pressure and burning as the dildo pressed against her ass. Slowly, the masked woman pushed the plastic dick against her.

"Nooo!," Becky cried out as the tip finally pushed its way through her sphincter.

Her cry dragged out into a ragged moan as the long shaft slowly sank into her ass, stretching her wide. Finally, Masque stopped pushing. Becky groaned, feeling painfully impaled. The masked woman twisted something and Becky gasped as the vibrator in her ass activated.

Caitlyn's face loomed over her again, leering down at her. With a vicious smile, the dominatrix placed the second vibrator against Becky's clit, bracing it somehow so that it stayed against the coed's sensitive, wet bud. Becky moaned raggedly as both vibrators relentlessly stimulated her. With a dismissive laugh, Caitlyn turned her back on Becky.

******

Liz groaned through gritted teeth.

Her body hurt. Her ass felt like it was being ripped open by Toy's relentlessly thrusting dick. Every powerful thrust seemed to split her open. Why, she wondered hazily and not for the first time, did men keep insisting on fucking her in the ass. Worse, every time he thrust into her it made her breasts rock, causing that damn chain to swing, which pulled on those horrible clamps on her nipples. The pain from the clamps' merciless pressure was bad enough, a burning ache that never ended, only increased. The swinging made it far worse. Over all this, the red ache that was her horribly lashed back was a distant, almost forgettable, agony.

Through the confused haze that was her mind, Liz knew one thing for certain. She wasn't having fun.

"Stop," she groaned softly. "Please stop."

"What was that, dear?" Ashton's deep voice growled. He was standing next to her, Liz realized. Slowly, he knelt down until his face was level with hers.

"Please, stop," Liz groaned. "It hurts."

Ashton glanced backward and nodded. Toy's relentless thrusts ceased. Liz moaned as his long shaft slowly withdrew from her abused ass.

"It hurts?" Ashton growled. His finger traced the chain between her breasts, dragging on it slightly. Liz winced and groaned. "What about this chain, dear? Would you like me to take it off?"

"Yes," Liz groaned. "Gods, yes. Please take it off."

"Louder, dear," Ashton snarled. "So they can hear you. Ask me to remove it."

"Please take the chain off.," Liz pleaded, adding. "Please, Master. Please, remove it."

Ashton smiled cruelly and nodded.

With sudden, brutal force he seized the chain and ripped it away, the clamps tearing at Liz's nipples as they pulled free. Liz screamed in agony and screamed again a second later when Toy's dick stabbed violently back into her ass, sinking to the hilt into her abused body. With deep thrusts, Toy resumed his savage assault on her ass. Tears ran down Liz's face as the battered coed sobbed in pain.

******

Becky lurched against her shackles at the sound of Liz's agonized shriek, struggling to free herself and escape her own suffering as much as to find some way to help her lover. It was no use. Her wrists and ankles were held fast. She sank back onto the table with a frustrated cry that transformed into an agonized groan as a vibrator, shifted by her violent thrashing, sank deeper into her tormented ass.

"No... no... no," Becky sobbed, writhing her hips in a vain effort to find some escape from the vibrators that ruthlessly stimulated her clit and ass.

Confused, frightened and tormented, Becky failed to realize that all her twisting and struggling was only making things worse. Every motion rubbed the vibrator against her clit, sending sparks of involuntary pleasure lashing through her, and try as she might she couldn't raise herself off the vibrator in her ass. Each time she tried she fell back, ultimately fucking her own ass with the dildo and sending mingled waves of pleasure and pain coursing through her.

Finally, Becky's struggles weakened. She lay sobbing on the table, the vibrators continuing their mindless, steady stimulation. Becky's body quivered and her breath quickened. Her head lolled weakly to the side and she gasped and moaned.

Gary stood next to her, his glazed eyes locked on her writhing body. He was naked and enormously erect. That bitch Caitlyn knelt in front of him. She had lost her little red robe and her firm, bare breasts were flushed. Caitlyn's hand slowly stroked Gary's hard dick and she smiled viciously at Becky.

"I want your cum, Pet," Caitlyn purred, looking up at Gary.

Becky watched as Caitlyn continued to stroke Gary's dick and fondle his heavy balls. Gary glanced down at her, groaning. Masque appeared behind him, smiling cruelly. Gary jerked, crying out raggedly and swaying on his feet. Masque, Becky realized, was firmly pushing another thick dildo between Gary's ass cheeks. Becky whimpered as she watched the masked woman slowly and steadily push the long, thick shaft deeper into his ass, the sight calling attention to her own tortured backside.

"You like that, Pet," Masque purred in his eye.

"Oh, fuck," Gary groaned through gritted teeth.

"Give me your cum, Pet," Caitlyn purred again, leaning close so to him that Becky though she must be kissing his balls.

"Oh... oh... oh god... no, no, no," Becky whimpered, twitching and shaking as the vibrators tormented her.

"Cum for me," Caitlyn moaned, running her tongue along Gary's balls while glancing cruelly at Becky. "Do it." Caitlyn slid her lips up along the length of his hard shaft. She rolled her tongue across the engorged tip of his dick, lapping up his salty pre-cum.

"Cum." Caitlyn lowered her lips down over his dick, sliding up and down over the tip.

Gary gave another ragged groan. Becky saw Caitlyn reach around between his legs, grasp the dildo that speared him and push. Slowly, she fucked his ass with the hard plastic cock. Becky could see Gary's hips rock and twitch. She realized he was trying to escape his torture, but it was no use. One way drove the plastic cock deeper into his ass. The other sank his tormented dick into Caitlyn's mouth. His body quivered.

"Oh god... no... no... oh... I'm.... I'm... noooo!" Becky moaned. She gave out a ragged cry as the constant stimulation from the vibrators and the lusty sight of her ex-boyfriend's torment drove her over the edge into a ferocious orgasm. Her body spasmed and jerked in reaction. She screamed as her convulsions drove her harder against the tireless vibrators, spiraling her toward pleasure so intense it became pain.

Through the roar of her own feelings, Becky could hear Gary grunting and moaning. He must be coming, Becky though. Spraying his cum for that bitch Caitlyn while he watched Becky shriek and jerk in through a humiliating orgasm.

As Becky's head thrashed back and forth, she saw the Watchers, sitting around her. Many of their robes were open. These masked strangers were rubbing their hard shafts while they watched her come, naked and bound to a table, with a dildo in her ass. Becky's face flushed with shame and humiliation.

"No.... oh god, please... please no... make it stop. Please... oh, god... please make it stop," Becky sobbed as the twin vibrators continued their relentless stimulation of her overwhelmed clit and ass.

Caitlyn loomed over her with wicked smile. The dominatrix leaned over her, her cruel smile spreading until her mouth fell open. A thick stream of cum and saliva drooled from Caitlyn's lips. Becky gasped with disgust, quickly turning her head, as the sticky goo fell onto her face, sliding down her cheek and neck, dripping into her hair.

"How delightful you look," Caitlyn purred as she knelt over Becky, leering. The dominatrix ran her fingers through the sticky mess on Becky's cheek, gathering it up and smearing it over Becky's lips.

"Lick my fingers," Caitlyn commanded.

Whimpering, Becky opened her mouth and sucked the bitch's fingers in, gagging as she licked up the slimy mess. For an instant, she thought about biting Caitlyn's fingers, but a warning look from the dominatrix chased the idea away.

"Good girl," Caitlyn smiled, standing. "See, I told you you were a sub. You're going to be my new plaything, you know. I'm going to have so much fun with you."

"Please," Becky whimpered, twitching and shaking. "Oh god... please... please turn them off."

Caitlyn grinned cruelly. Reaching between Becky's legs, the dominatrix removed the vibrator from her clit. Becky gasped in relief as that painful stimulation ended. Slowly, Caitlyn started to pulled the second dildo from Becky's ass, thrusting it in and out as she did. Becky gasped with each small thrust. When the horrible thing finally emerged from her, Becky lay panting and sobbing. At least, she thought, it's finally over.

"Now," Caitlyn leered, standing over Becky, "it's time for your second lesson."

"What?" Becky sobbed.

"Gentlemen," Caitlyn said, turning to the crowd of Watchers sitting on the couches around them. "I think this little slut is warmed up enough. You are, of course, welcome to use her any way you choose, but her plump round ass is especially sensitive. Who would like to be the first to fuck her there?"

"No!" Becky shouted.

******

"Stop it!" Liz shouted. "Let her go!"

"What did you say?" Ashton glowered down at her.

Gritting her teeth through the pain of Toy's continued anal assault (Liz realized that Caitlyn had been right that other night to brag on Toy's ability to withhold his own orgasm), Liz glared defiantly up at Ashton. "I said let her go. She doesn't want this. This is fucking rape!"

Ashton waved his hand at Toy. Liz grunted as, once more, the silent submissive withdrew his long shaft from her ass. Ashton, Liz decided, didn't want his victims distracted when he talked to them.

"You both came here of your own free will," Ashton said, his voice suddenly calm and reasonable. "You knew what kind of party this was. If you didn't want this, why did you come?"

Liz shook her head, confused. She knew what the professor was saying was bullshit, but for an instant it seemed perfectly reasonable. They had come here, expecting to attend a kinky sex party. Liz shook her head again. No, she decided. This was different. This wasn't fun. Why was it so hard to think? She'd only had one glass of wine. It hit her suddenly. He'd drugged the wine. He'd drugged them.

"Let us go," Liz demanded, but her voice sounded vague and uncertain.

Ashton grinned savagely. With a swift, smooth motion he brought his cat o' nine tails up to strike.

"Stop!" Another voice boomed, filling the room like a physical presence.

Ashton froze, turning slowly to face the newcomer.

******

"You're starting your parties earlier," Derrick said conversationally. "Must be harder to stay up late at your advanced age."

The dark young man stood calmly in the doorway, tall and handsome. A white knight, by way of a BDSM club, dressed in neat black clothes that fell well short of looking goth.

Ashton swept across the room toward him. The professor's black robe billowed around him, revealing his pale naked thighs and monstrous erection. Like the rest of Ashton's appearance, the sight was somehow menacing. His engorged member seemed to thrust threateningly at the handsome young man.

"You're not welcome here anymore, boy," Ashton sneered, his voice resonant. "You couldn't take it. Remember? Now leave!"

Derrick seemed to sway slightly. Then he straightened and smiled.

"Gladly," Derrick said. "I'll just take my friends and go."

"Why should they leave?" Ashton countered.

"Look at them," Derrick replied, his voice firm and powerful. "Really look at them. They aren't enjoying themselves. They really don't want this. They really do want to leave."

"Why should I care?" Ashton hissed so softly only Derrick could hear.

"I never thought you would," Derrick replied with a tight smile. "but I hoped some of them would."

"What?" Ashton demanded.

Derrick nodded to the Watchers. Several of the masked and robed figures were shifting uncomfortably in their seats. One had stood, pulling his loose robe around his erect nakedness and backing away from the tortured girls.

"I told them to look, John," Derrick continued, his even voice barely concealing his rage. "You made them believe this was all a show the girls were putting on. I made them see the truth. Now I'm taking my friends and I'm leaving."

"Take them then," Ashton snarled. "You think you've won something here, boy? You can't hurt me. You tried before and failed. So take your little sluts. I can always find more girls."

"Some day, John," Derrick said through gritted teeth as he started forward to loosen Becky's shackles. "Some day."

**** Epilogue ****

"He'd done it before," Derrick said.

They were sitting on Liz's large bed: Becky, clinging to Derrick, tears streaking her face. Liz, sitting gingerly at the head of the bed, looking grim and angry. Gary sat at the bed's foot, looking alternately furious and ashamed.

"To a girl I knew," Derrick continued, his voice icy. "I had actually introduced them. I was a younger and Professor Ashton had introduced me into his world. I hadn't realized what it meant, until that night. He and his cronies tortured and raped her all night. I couldn't stop them. I couldn't stand up to him. I failed her. Ultimately, she left school."

"I didn't know," Gary moaned.

"What the fuck were you doing there anyway," Becky barked, looking up from Derrick's arms.

"I wanted to know," Gary said, sobbing. "I wanted to know what it was you saw in him." He nodded at Derrick. "You were so into him. I thought if I could see what that whole scene was like, maybe you would... and then the party started and everything got so confused. I couldn't think clearly."

"He drugged you," Derrick said simply.

"He should be in fucking jail," Liz said firmly.

"He should have been years ago," Derrick agreed, "but he wasn't."

"That's what he meant," Becky asked. "when he said you'd tried before and failed."

"He's a tenured professor. The university covered it up," Derrick snarled. "Worse, those Watchers of his include some important people in the police, local government, even the local paper."

"Oh god," Becky moaned, clinging even more tightly to Derrick. "They all saw... me... like that... I think I'm going to be sick."

"He's untouchable," Derrick sighed.

"The hell he is," Liz said, standing and storming over to her phone.

"Who are you calling?" Derrick asked quizzically.

"My dad," Liz snarled.

******

The hallway outside Liz's apartment was quiet. On some nights, especially since Becky had moved in, certain neighbors were known to linger outside her door, straining to hear what was going on behind the thin walls. Tonight, anyone listening would have heard Becky clearly.

"What do you mean, your father is a United States Senator?!?" she yelled.

12