Wild On Jules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
37 Followers

"Gosh, you taste like almond jelly," she said glancing up at him. Spurt groaned as her tongue danced around the head that at some point he withdrew from her and tugged her dress all the way to her legs. When the dress was tossed away he grabbed one leg and kissed the shin, his lips nibbling its way down to the inside of her thigh and burying his face to panties making her giggle as the ticklish sensation swarmed her body.

Once more he straddled above her and hunched down to mold her fascinating breasts with his hands like he was shaping a clay to make pottery. Her eyes drifted close with her head facing one side and savored his fondling hands. She had almost forgotten how her breasts were molded like that. Then he raised himself and used his penis like some magic wand to anoint her nipples. She watched him rubbed his huge cock at her nipples wetting each with his pre-cum fluid. Her mouth hissed as he dragged his cock downward and stopped over the arc of her female center. He held his cock and rubbed the head up and down over her most secret flesh through her damp panties. Jules' head thrashed left and right ever delirious of the sensation with all that rubbing over her clit.

At last Spurt leaned over her tummy and hooked his thumbs into the insides of her g–string panties tugging them upward. The sheer material stretched up and narrowed at the crotch biting into the flesh of her yoni making the outer lips bulge out at the sides. He kissed and nibbled at those lips, pulling up the stray pubic hairs between his teeth and drew circles with his tongue tip around the tiny jutting bud of her arousal through her panties. Jules squirmed and bucked her hips as his lips pursed between that hard throbbing nub with his tongue straining over it inside his mouth. When he was going to peel off her panties she flipped over her back to him like she wasn't ready to expose her front totally and yet realized that baring her backside was equally lewd. Spurt delightfully ripped her panties down all the way out of her legs. . "I aim to please you Jules. You won't regret it," he said and pulled her hips toward him leaving her upper body lying on the bed and her feet on the floor so she was bent over. He climbed out of bed and slid one foot in between her knees kicking her legs apart, so she was spread eagle, her naked heart-shaped bottom in the air. The twin pulp of her yoni lips was bereft with pubic hair and showed enticingly like peach halves between her thighs. Jules' heart pounded against the bed as she anticipated his next move.

Spurt leaned over her back and kissed the top of her spine as he whispered her name repeatedly. "Oh Jules, Jules...he muttered breathing her scent." His hands shaped her curves and his mouth trailed a path along her spine down to the small of her back. Her body shivered at the touch of his hands and lips, his tongue occasionally darting to taste her fragrant flesh. When he was kissing her bottom, she felt his fingers moved up and down the back of her sopping yoni. With his fingers slicked with her wetness, his thumb began to trace circles around her tight hole while his middle finger sank into the soft warm sheath of her swelling yoni. She moaned against the bed sheet as his finger slid in and out of her oven warm compartment which later on another finger joined in while his thumb which he wetted further in his mouth pushed inside her pink star. "Oh God," she groaned aloud as she felt the invasive fingers rut through her two orifices. The fingers of his other hand spread her ass cheeks and his tongue tip rimmed her pink star as his thumb slipped slide into it. Jules undulated her hips at the onslaught of the powerful sensation drawing her to the brink of her orgasm.

When she felt just about ready to come he flipped her over so that her yoni was facing him. He spread her legs wide open on either side of him and moved his hands from her knees to the top of her thighs. His thumbs made tiny kneading at each side of her groin and moved over on her yoni lips to stretch them apart. The hot pink interior was gloriously wet and her fuck hole was twitching, opening and shutting like a breathing esophagus. Then his tongue skated on those slippery interior of her yoni drawing a figure of eight around her engorged clit that pulled quivering moans and groans from her mouth.

"Jules, you taste like a homemade apple pie," Spurt said as he ate her out voraciously. Hearing that, Jules was enflamed even more and tangled her hands through his hair to brace herself for support from the fiery, cataclysmic response of her body. He entered one forefinger inside her vagina and later the other forefinger joined in. As they both jostled inside her, his middle fingers were kind of spanking lightly her yoni lips making her clit jut out prominently beyond the outer lips. He licked around it and sucked it into his mouth until her thighs tensed causing her to bit her bottom lip to stifle a loud scream.

Then she exploded riding on the wave of ecstasy. "Omigod, oh, oh..." she muttered raggedly as her hips undulated and squirmed. At that moment that her body was rocked by spasm, he scooted up and entered her.

He fucked her while molding her breasts and she wrapped her legs around the back of his thighs. His thrust were fast and steady instinctively following the rise and fall of the waves of pleasure engulfing her, extending her orgasm and carrying her to the far side of paradise. She kept moaning to the point of shrieking.

Spurt gathered all his strength to hold on and took extra careful moves not to trigger his release untimely. He embraced her thighs and lifted them while he thrust her deeply taking an upward angle for his lingam to hit her g-spot. Jules kept coming like a fountain wetting his slamming balls.

As his pumping carried him on the verge of his release he slowed down and shifted Jules' body to that famous doggie position. He caressed the outer side and inner side of her thighs with his hands and without guiding his cock, he stabbed it to her pleasure walls and slid it back and forth this time in a teasing method. He would push it all the way in and pull it slowly out letting the head rest a bit just by the entrance. As he playfully fingered her clit he grounded his thrust into her. The shock of his length driving through and his finger rotating her clit gave her a thunderbolt of pleasure each time.

Spurt worked way past his hardest struggle and gained incredible strength to hold on with unwavering hardness of his cock and Jules surprisingly craved for more. As his thumbs spread her ass cheeks he was tempted to try what he hadn't done before and that was the anal fuck. He withdrew his lingam and told Jules to take a break as he thought of something for a surprise. He went to the little fridge housed in a mahogany cabinet and took a piece of banana. He peeled and ate half of it and gave the remaining half to Jules which she also ate. To her surprise, he used the banana peeling to rub his lingam all over.

"What's that for?" she asked.

"Just see the difference," he replied. "Now get back on all fours and we'll cruise into the off beaten track." More or less she was getting the hint as she obliged. And after a short moment, the inevitable happened. Her eyes bugged out as he shoved his lingam into her ass alley. It drove in smoothly like a torpedo placed into its launching pad. Her hole was so tight but then he was slippery like an eel that whatever resistance was demolished.

"Ooh, rock and roll," he yelled and he pumped her with new vigor and strength blasting away any moral conviction that had been ingrained in her. His joy was infectious that she enjoyed it too by meeting his every thrust. He curled one arm under her stomach and the other hand reached for her swollen clit and pinched it as he rutted her all the way to kingdom come. As he closed his eyes and concentrated to stay longer, his rock hard lingam was finally ready to explode. Jules fucked him back, matched his rhythm and moaned laboriously.

"Jules, my...tantric...is...loosing...control...my orgasm and I'm about to ex...plode," Spurt stammered as he plundered into her tight sphincter.

"I want to see your face when you come Spurt. Let's come together, I'm so near...Ahhh! Ahhh! Are you?"

"Yes Jules," he croaked. Without disengaging his cock he shifted her position to lying on her back with both her feet planted on his pecs. He leaned forward making her knees almost touched her breasts. Her ass was raised and he was rutting her deeply while her fingers were on her clit playing it to the hilt. After a dozen or more thrust, Spurt slowed down and rammed three fingers into her vagina sliding in and out and proceeded to pump her some more into her poop shoot. In a tiny minute, Spurt was grunting as her tight holes became more tighter, an indication she was on the verge of cumming. No tantric or mental ability can control this crucial matter. It was way past boiling point. Tears run down from Jules cheeks as she was seized by the rush of sensation so intense. At last, Spurt detonated his load. It was like his lingam was a shaken beer can and the ring was pulled causing a blast and frothing out of its content. Both howled in ecstasy for almost a minute as their juices mixed and matched and the throb of their pleasure groaned into blissful agony. Her arms and legs wrapped around him and they kissed brutally at each other's faces till the tempest dissipated from them.

When Spurt pulled out from her, Jules hurriedly hopped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom slamming the door behind her. "Ohh, ohhh," she heaved a sigh as she sat on the toilet passed gas and relieved herself. Pee gushed from her and she pooped out a heavy specimen which made her feel good all over. When she was done, she smiled a big satisfaction at the absolute biggest turd she'd ever seen in her life. After she flushed it down the toilet she finished her cleaning ritual in the bidet and emerged like a new person at the bathroom. Spurt waited at the door of the bathroom and after peeing he took a shower. Jules joined and filled the bathroom with their laughter.

As they snuggled to each other in bed, underneath the blanket Spurt held Jules yoni possessively, her clit nestling at his fingers while his other hand molded at one of her breast.

"Spurt, did you ever make it with a gay guy before?" Jules asked.

"Why do you ask?" he said.

"Look, I'm in no business to pry but I'm curious because you fucked my ass."

"Curiosity turns me on," he whispered letting her feel that he was growing hard again. At one time in my younger life, I ran into an apartment by mistake looking for that waitress I met and I was oh so horny. However the resident guy who answered the door was gay. He had a great body, you know toned and honed so well at the gym and he was nude wearing a skimpy bikini with his bulging dick almost out and he was caressing it with his hand. He seduced me and without a place to crash in on that stormy night, I stayed the night in his place. He gave me a blow job and commented that I had a bigger dick than his. I let him did it for I needed a release from my pent-up horniness. But when it came to fucking his ass, I couldn't get it up and I couldn't even make myself reciprocate a blow job to him. He understood and so he just jerked off and let me watch him. From that event, I was inspired to build my body just like him. I thought him all the time when I worked out in the gym into order to achieve that kind of body like his. And right now I think I have it.

"Yeah, I remember you were a bit flabby in high school."

"Then when I saw your beautiful puckering ass, I wanted simply to try it. And I was able to do it, proving to myself that I could do it with a woman and not with my own sex which means that I'm straight."

"How was it to you?" Spurt asked."

"Well, it was good and quite absolutely a big surprise for me. And you now what? I'm a trisexual," she said smiling.

"What is that?"

"That I'll try anything once."

His body shook with laughter.

"Spurt," she shrieked, "Don't tell me you're gonna spurt again in me..." Spurt had lifted one of her thighs to cross over his waist and he was guiding his lingam inside her yoni for a sideways fuck. "Baby, you're the greatest that happened in my life."

"Alright, alright I want your cock inside me until the morning but don't move as in you're going to fuck through. I'll sleep with it inside. Let's rest for now," she said giggling. "But alarm me at six 'cos I have a plane to catch at 10."

"Okay, I'll vibrate it inside you to wake you up."

"Ooo that feels good. Don't move save it for tomorrow," she said as she accommodated all of him. A bit of silence and then, "Hey, don't you want to rest?" But who could resist when it was already there? "You're leaving, I'd rather take advantage of being with you tonight," he said croaking at the delight of her warm, clenching yoni.

Rockwell
Rockwell
37 Followers
12