All Comments on 'Wilderness Games'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
GOOD STORY

I thought you captured human nature very well. Both women wanted a different cock, but when the excitement of the act was over remorse set in. The men, like all men are ready to screw a snake if only someone will hold its head and offer them some justification for the act. In the end they couldn't pull off the "anything goes" fantasy they longed for. Do you plan to take story another step? Since they have already broke the ice and will never meet again they could take advantage of the time they have already bought. I think they should get it out of their system. Keep writing, you have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BALANCED WRITING AND GREAT SEX SCENES

That subject block covers my thoughts on this story. Well worth the read. I look forward to any other writing mindventure would care to place here.

tiger46tiger46over 10 years ago
very well done.

well scripted with enough detail to give a small glimpse into the lives of two very different couples. Hope you write more. Even a follow up to both of these couples lives would be in order. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five stars

Very good story. Nothing to complain about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good, but...

I enjoyed it and would read the authors work again, but I thought the quick jealousy of Kate's was forced, and there was no reason for Steve / Darcy to leave in a huff without explanation. I though at one point they we're bring set to be revealed as Swingers.

Still, good story overall.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't understand

Why did Steve and Darcy argue, and leave in that manner? They were obviously both extroverts who had no doubt had plenty of partners in the past. A couple like Steve and Darcy would probably think it was funny to "corrupt" a couple like Mark and Kate. The ending made no sense, and there really was no discernible plot. I don't see how "Kate" put one over on "Darcy", or in any way came out on top, if that was supposed to be the point. Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Two major questions: why did Steve and Darcy fight?

And why would either Mark or Kate cheat on the other without proof of infidelity? That seems unlikely no matter how attractive Steve or Darcy were.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
perplexed

I'm also wondering why a sophisticated couple would get into a 'knock-down, drag-out' fight over a little 'strange!' High-Fives would seem more likely!

I was impressed and suspicious about the frank admissions between Hubby and Sweetie, and the subsequent quick reconciliation! It is unusual for a perp (Sweetie) to actually recognize that (s)he perpetrated anything untoward!

Otherwise, hot and tasty, if highly foreseeable!

4*

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
TOO CONTRIVED.

ENJOYED THE STORY BUT IT SEEMED TOO CONTRIVED AND FORCED. THE SEXUAL TENSION WENT FROM ZERO TO MAXIMUM MUCH TOO FAST WITH

TWO VERY MANIPULATIVE WOMEN PRACTICALLY IN A CAT FIGHT AND THE MEN WERE TOO EASILY MANIPULATED, MAKING THEM SEEM LIKE IDIOTS.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"All's Well, That Ends Well"

I agree completely with 'OOAA'....an excellent ending and ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And the winner is....

Mark! He had mind-blowing sex with two beautiful women and caught fish! I suspect Steve found Kate much more appealing than Darcy, which she realized when she tried to have sex with him after Mark. Fight explained.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolutely Loved It!

This writer has genuine talent. He produces far better work than most of the stuff on the site.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 10 years ago
Well written

However I found these characters to be 'unsavory' I suppose is the word. They are all about manipulation and control.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

And once again honest communication wins the day. Excellent well done story. I do love your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So cheat a little and forget it?

Once again, a well written story but with an unsatisfying ending. They were too accepting of the others cheating. Not good people. Not good at all.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

so what was wrong between steve and darcy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only for the real idiots!!

What a bunch of crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hummmm

Based on the last comment, sounds like someone had a bad camping experience.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Just another big nothing cheating story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
562 Followers
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...