Wilderness Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate leaned into Steve and gave him a kiss that was anything but chaste. Steve went rigid for a second or two and then surrendered and returned her kiss. Taking longer than they should have, Kate and Steve finally broke apart.

Several minutes later, Darcy drew a card commanding her to Remove an Article of Clothing. Without hesitation, she removed her blouse, revealing beautiful breasts barely covered by a lacey bra. Giving everyone a broad smile, she threw her blouse to one side and rolled the dice again. Uneventful game play followed as more property was bought and sold until, once again, Kate landed on a Risky Business square. This time her card required her to Go Into Another Room for Five Minutes with the Person to Your Right. No Touching Below the Waist.

Kate and Steve

Kate immediately rose to her feet and beckoned a hesitant Steve to follow her into the bedroom. The French doors closed behind them with an emphatic click of the lock.

The minute Kate read her card, she was glad she had prepared the bedroom ahead of time. She had remembered to bring the IPOD and its player, which she had set up along with some lightly cinnamon scented candles. The IPOD contained a collection of soft instrumentals and love songs. Entering the bedroom, it was obvious that Steve was interested but nervous and unsure of how to approach Kate. She made it easy for him.

"I know this is awkward and I know the rule is 'no touching below the waist' but I interpret that to mean, no hands below the waist. That said, 'Secret Garden' is playing and I can't think of anything better than to dance with you." Steve appeared relieved, and smiling that gorgeous smile, took Kate into his arms, saying "I love to dance but somehow the opportunity rarely arises...laughingly looking down at himself...no pun intended."

Their fit was perfect and within seconds Kate felt herself responding to Steve's hardness. Steve murmured into her ear "I don't want to waste the remainder of our time together just dancing." Without replying, Kate unbuttoned her top and moved Steve's hand to her breast. The green satin bra had a front clasp, which Steve wasted no time undoing. His touch was gentle and Kate could feel herself becoming moist between her legs. When he lowered his lips to her nipples, Kate grasped his head and pulled him closer. Steve responded by sucking even harder. He began to maneuver her toward the love-seat when the five-minute timer went off. Startled, Steve and Kate broke apart, made themselves presentable, turned off the music, and blew out the candles.

***

"What do you suppose they're doing in there?" Mark asked Darcy. "I can just barely hear music playing."

"Not much unless Kate has taken charge. Steve is pretty much a straight arrow and won't initiate anything on his own. But he's a guy, so if Kate puts a little pressure on him, he'll respond."

"Doesn't that bother you?" Mark asked.

"Not particularly. How much can they do in five minutes? Play a little kissy face? Indulge in a little groping? Not too dangerous."

"I know Kate is trying to make me jealous. She says I've been paying too much attention to you and she's pissed off at me about it."

"Well, she's correct up to a point. Women have radar for that sort of thing. At issue is the question of what's 'too much.' From her perspective, you're overdoing it. From mine, you haven't been paying me enough attention."

Mark stared at her blankly for a long moment.

"You heard me correctly," Darcy continued. "I'm well aware that you are attracted to me, as I am to you. Now, we have about three minutes before they come back out. Lets' not waste them." And with that, she leaned over and kissed him thoroughly, darting her tongue in and out of his mouth. Mark felt an immediate stirring between his legs.

Darcy broke from the kiss long enough to take his hand and place it on her breast. He had a choice to make. Kate was probably doing something similar with Steve. She would want to come out of the bedroom looking slightly disheveled in order to get Mark's attention. 'Fuck it' he thought, and pulled Darcy more tightly into his arms. Lightly brushing her nipple through the flimsy bra, he felt it harden under his touch. She gave a throaty murmur in response.

Darcy's sense of timing was good and they broke apart just before Kate and Steve reentered the room. A tell-tale flush was visible on Kate's neck, her hair was mussed, and one button of her blouse was undone. She was clearly aroused. There was a noticeable bulge in Steve's shorts and he avoided eye contact with Darcy and Mark, who pretended to ignore them.

***

You really are a manipulative little bitch, thought Kate as she and Steve returned to the living room. Kate took one look at Darcy's flushed cheeks and realized that she and Mark had not just been sipping wine during the last five minutes. It also crossed her mind that Mark was more willing to respond to Darcy's wiles than worrying about what Steve and she were doing behind closed doors.

Normal play continued for a few minutes, property and cash changing hands. Eventually, Darcy rolled the dice to land on a Risky Business square. She drew a card and a wide smile appeared on her face when she saw its content. She had drawn a card with the same instructions Kate had received earlier. Now it was her turn in the bedroom for five minutes with Mark. Watching Darcy's obvious delight and Mark's less-than-hesitant anticipation, Kate regretted playing by the rules and not touching Steve's cock like she knew he wanted. Too late, she realized Darcy and Mark were going to play by their own rules. Summoning Mark with her fingers, Darcy entered the bedroom without a backward glance. Once again the lock clicked firmly into place.

The first thing Mark noticed was that Kate had prepared the room earlier in the evening, obviously in anticipation of using it as part of the game she had intended to play from the beginning. Equally obvious were the still-smoking candle wicks and the silent IPOD. Kate apparently had no intention of passing along her carefully crafted romantic atmosphere for their enjoyment. Darcy appeared not to care. As soon as the lock clicked into place, she punched the play button on the IPOD for background noise, and led Mark to the loveseat.

"Time to pick up where we left off," she announced in a whisper and pulling her bra straps off her shoulders to reveal both perfect breasts. "Kiss me."

Mark willingly obliged with only a slight trace of guilt, gently caressing her breasts. He had a pretty good idea that Kate and Steve had been doing much the same thing in this room a few minutes earlier and he felt free to respond to Darcy however she wanted. She wanted more.

"Suck on my nipples," she commanded.

As Mark teased her stiffening nipples with his lips and tongue, she took his hand, placed it between her thighs, and began to rock her hips back and forth.

"The card says....." Mark began.

"Fuck the card. You have about three minutes left. Don't put your hand inside my shorts; it'll make me cum and I'm very noisy when I do. So just feel me and don't be too gentle about it."

Mark complied but broke away with a minute or so to spare. "I have to let my erection subside a little before we go back out there."

They took the remaining time to put themselves back together and get control of their breathing. Moments later, when the timer went off, they returned to the living room to find Kate and Steve seated innocently at opposite ends of the sofa. The game board had been put away and the empty wine bottles removed. Clearly, game night was at an end.

***

Darcy and Steve gathered their possessions and were preparing to leave when Kate stopped them.

"Why don't we all have one more glass of wine before we call it a night," she suggested, by all appearances, the gracious hostess. In fact, she was boiling mad. There was no longer any doubt that Darcy was an enemy and Mark her mostly willing accomplice. What had started out as an attempt to get his attention had evolved into something more dangerous than she had intended.

Wine glasses were filled and talk turned to the next day's activities.

"What time are we going fishing," asked Darcy. "I hope it's not too early. Steve and I aren't early risers by nature."

"If we leave here about ten, we'll be on the stream by ten-thirty. This late in the season, the trout will feed all day long. We can take a lunch, fish for a couple more hours in the early afternoon and have trout for dinner tomorrow night." answered Mark glancing at Kate. "We'll be gone four or five hours. Will you be okay here by yourself?"

"Actually, I've changed my mind. I believe I'll go for a hike instead. Steve, I wouldn't mind some company if you aren't all that enthusiastic about fishing."

The proverbial pin drop could have been heard in that room. Kate had caught everyone by surprise. Before Steve could respond, Darcy turned to look Kate squarely in the eye.

"I think that's a fine idea. Steve really doesn't like to fish. He was only going to tag along so I wouldn't be disappointed. I'm sure he'd rather hike. Right Steve?"

"I, uh...I...," he stammered.

"It's settled then. You guys hike, Mark and I will fish and bring home dinner," Darcy announced. "Steve, let's head back to our cabin now and let these folks have some time to themselves. We'll see you guys at ten tomorrow."

***

As Mark and Kate were preparing for bed, Mark tried to pull her into his arms.

"Keep your hands off me," she ordered.

"Look, I know things got a little out of hand tonight but I didn't start this. That game sure as hell wasn't my idea."

"You're right. You didn't start it, but you willingly played along with Darcy from the beginning. I saw you two on the pier this evening when you didn't know I was watching. You could have ended the whole thing right then, but you didn't. And now here we are. Good night."

***

Darcy and Steve arrived just before ten the next morning. If they had shared any anxious moments the night before, there was no sign of it but you could cut the tension between Mark and Kate with a knife.

The morning was cool but the day showed signs of warming quickly. Although Kate wore loose fitting hiking shorts, trail shoes, and a light jacket zipped to her throat, she had made certain that Mark observed her as she dressed earlier in the morning. He knew exactly what she was wearing under her outer clothing and why she had made the choices she had made. He had objected, but Kate ignored him. Steve was similarly dressed for hiking but had chosen a T-shirt to wear under his jacket. Darcy and Mark wore flannel shirts appropriate for cold-water wading and lightweight vests to accommodate fly fishing gear. Both wore topsiders and had slung hip waders over their shoulders. Each woman had a small backpack they had prepared, presumably containing lunch, bottled water, and whatever ladies might need for a day in the wild. After agreeing to be back at the cabins no later than three o'clock, the couples went their separate ways; Mark leading Darcy toward the stream at the far end of the lake and Steve striking out uphill with Kate following behind.

Kate and Steve

Falling in alongside of Steve, Kate said "I'm glad you decided on hiking instead of fishing. Initially, you didn't seem all that interested in being alone with me."

Stumbling slightly, he turned to her and confessed.

"Our dance last night was very stimulating but I didn't realize how much until I tried to sleep."

She smiled, hoping that his memory had ruined any bed time antics by his calculating, man-hunter wife.

Finding Steve even sexier in the daylight, Kate began to feel a tingling in her pussy. But not wanting to reveal her plan by seeming too forward or anxious, she switched the conversation to the beautiful scenery and the abundant wildlife. As they walked along, Steve began pointing out various types of birds. He was so casual about it that Kate wondered if she had misread his earlier comment.

After enjoying a pleasant hike for a couple of hours, they came upon a grove of trees alongside of a small brook and realized immediately that it was the perfect spot for their lunch. Kate unzipped her jacket and began setting up the food.

"Oh, crap," she exclaimed, "I forgot the blanket, but I'm warm enough so we can use my jacket."

Dropping his eyes pointedly toward the hard nipples visible through her halter top, Steve said, "It's pretty obvious that you're a little chilled, so we'll use mine instead."

Blushing, Kate busied herself with pouring wine and spreading Brie on the French bread she had packed that morning. As they settled down on his jacket, Kate decided to get right to the point.

"You know we are probably going to have sex today, don't you?"

Steve swallowed hard and stared at Kate in disbelief.

"Ah...look, I thought this was just of continuation of last night's game. A little teasing, some kissing, maybe a little touching, but nothing too serious. Shouldn't we be thinking a little about your husband and my wife down there on that creek?"

"Darcy and Mark are exactly who I'm thinking about. What do you think they're doing down there now? Fishing all day? Maybe for a little while, but then Mark is going to fuck Darcy. I guarantee it. It was written all over their faces this morning." Kate waited for his response with some apprehension. Convinced that Mark and Darcy were already fucking, she didn't want to be turned down by Steve.

Steve thought for a little while and decided that Kate was right. All the signs had been there last night. Darcy and Mark's mutual attraction was hard to miss and Darcy's quick agreement with Kate's change of plans confirmed his suspicions. Obviously reaching some sort of decision, Steve looked deep into Kate's eyes.

"I've been walking along all morning, smelling your perfume, looking at your body, and remembering how soft your breasts were. I'd really like to see them in better light."

Relieved and flattered, Kate smiled at Steve and slowly began taking off her jacket and halter top. "Be my guest," she invited as she placed her jacket on the ground next to Steve's.

He gently reached out and, as he touched them, marveled "Your breasts are more beautiful than I remembered. I knew your nipples would be hard and pink."

"Well, don't just admire them; they're yours for the afternoon. Put them in your mouth,' Kate murmured as she lay back on their jackets and pulled him toward her.

Steve obliged by softly fondling her breasts and teasing her nipples with lips and tongue. As he was gently sucking, Kate realized that this was becoming something more than just than getting the better of Darcy. Suddenly she wanted the game advanced to a higher level.

"You know, my pussy got very wet when I felt you against me last night," Kate whispered.

Raising his head and looking into her eyes, Steve murmured "Then let's see how wet you are right now." Placing two of his fingers into her mouth, Kate instinctively began to suck on them. Still looking into her eyes, he leaned forward to replace his fingers with his tongue and then lowered his hand to the hem of her shorts. He started slowly moving his hand up inside until his fingers found their mark. She heard his sharp intake of breath when he realized she wasn't wearing panties.

"Well, well, it looks like the lady planned ahead," he observed with a smile.

"I certainly hope you're not going to ruin those plans" replied Kate."

"I try to never disappoint a lady" whispered Steve as he gently inserted his fingers and began searching the depths of her pussy using a very slow rhythm.

Kate cried out softly and began to match his cadence with her body, counter thrusting against his hand. As she became more and more aroused, fully aware of his hard cock pressing against her hip, Kate gave in to her growing impatience.

"Harder," she demanded, "Make me cum. I promise it won't be the last time today."

Steve obliged and started moving his fingers with greater purpose. Kate answered his efforts with stronger movements of her own. Crying out continually, she strained against his hand in search of release. Moments later, soft contractions of her pussy signaled to Steve that she was starting to go over the edge. Shifting his attention solely to her clitoris, he was rewarded with stronger contractions as Kate came with a sharp cry of pleasure and fell back onto their jackets. Steve continued to softly finger fuck her, letting her down slowly.

'I want more," Kate announced only moments later as she guided his hand to her zipper. Steve countered by moving her other hand to the large bulge in his shorts. As she unzipped his shorts and began pulling them down, Kate realized she had been right about her first observation, and again later when they were dancing; there was more in there than initially met the eye.

"Take off my shorts. Take your clothes off," Kate commanded."

"As the lady wishes" he said as he eased her shorts down over her legs and tossed them aside. Seconds later, he removed his shorts, underwear, and T-shirt.

They were now both naked and admiring each other's bodies. Steve's was gorgeous. His dick was long, thick, and very hard. Immediately, Kate wanted to taste him. Pushing him down on his back, Kate slowly began dragging her tongue along his body. Softly moaning, Steve curled his fingers in her hair and guided her mouth downward. Knowing exactly what to do, she began softly licking his cock. He arched his back, signaling her to take him deeper into her mouth. Message received, she slid him deep into her throat. With her teeth gently gliding along his skin, she continued to slide his cock in and out of her mouth, alert for any signs that he might be about to cum. She didn't want to have everything end prematurely.

Without warning, Steve suddenly pulled himself out of Kate's mouth and said, "I want to put my tongue in your pussy and then I want to fuck you until you beg me to let you cum again."

Nearly having an orgasm at that pronouncement alone, Kate leaned back and opened her legs. "I just had the perfect dessert," she whispered. "Now it's your turn."

Pushing her onto her back, Steve positioned his arms under Kate's legs and pulled her pussy toward his mouth. Slowly, he began licking her and teasing her clitoris with his lips and tongue. If Kate thought she couldn't be any hotter, she was wrong. As Steve continued to suck her clit, she could feel her juices flowing freely. Finally, too close to the edge, Kate pushed his mouth away.

"I'm so wet Steve, I want you inside of me now."

"Roll over," he ordered.

"Oh, so that's how you want to play it," said Kate, raising one eyebrow with a smile and rolling out from under him. She rose to her feet and positioned herself in front of a small Aspen tree a few feet away. Grasping the trunk, she started to bend over, offering him an enticing rear entry position. Steve grinned and stepped toward her.

"Wait." he ordered, "Reach up high and hold onto that tree with both your hands. No matter what I do to you, don't let go."

Approaching her from behind, he began running his hands all over her body, touching her everywhere. Kate squirmed with pleasure as he often brushed his fingertips across her nipples or paused to finger fuck her gently. Minutes later he paused a final time.

"Open your legs a little bit wider for me," he commanded.

As Kate complied, Steve saw that the insides of her thighs were slick with her lubricant. Sliding his cock down between the cheeks of her splendid round ass, he began to pump between her legs while fingering her pussy more forcefully. Kate moaned with pleasure.

"Please fuck me," Kate begged. "Fuck me now."

Steve turned her toward him, lifted her in his arms, and laid her gently back down on their jackets. Kneeling between her thighs, he slowly pushed his cock deep into her pussy.