Wilderness Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, yes," she sighed as he began to move inside her.

Steve continued to fuck her for several long blissful minutes, slowly increasing the power and tempo of his thrusts as Kate's arousal soared and he pushed her closer to orgasm.

"Stop!" she ordered suddenly. "Pull out of me."

Dismayed, Steve reluctantly obeyed.

"Don't go away," she told him as she reached into her backpack to remove a battery powered vibrating egg. "Put it deep inside of me, then push your cock in as far as you can and don't move." Intrigued, and more than ready to be back inside her, he did as she demanded. Looking into his eyes, Kate locked her legs around his hips and turned the vibrator on high. Startled, Steve immediately responded to the vibrations as Kate pulled him closer.

"Jesus, where did you learn this?"

Kate ignored him, now lost in her own sexual haze. With Steve's cock holding the egg deep inside her pussy; she knew she wouldn't last long. Trying to suppress a scream, Kate clamped a hand over her mouth. The beginning of her climax was almost painful. The contractions began deep down and moved outward to her engorged clitoris. Her body went rigid with anticipation and then gave way to wave after wave of intense pleasure as she collapsed, nearly sobbing, back onto their jackets.

No longer able to remain still, Steve began thrusting his cock in and out of Kate's pussy. Moments later he realized that she was on her way to another crushing orgasm. Increasing the speed and power of his thrusts, he quickly pushed her close to the edge. Crying out continually, she locked her legs behind his back, pulling him deep inside and stopping his thrusts. Her violent contractions signaled to him that he could now give into the powerful urges that were taking control of his body.

"Oh my god" he groaned as he exploded into her, filling her with his cum.

"I have never experienced anything like that!" he exclaimed as he rolled over onto his back to lie beside a nearly exhausted Kate.

Several minutes later, having mostly recovered, Kate and Steve began to stir.

"How do you feel right now?" Steve asked with a smile.

"Sexually satisfied but a little guilty," Kate replied, surprising him. "I'm beginning to wonder what the four of us have set into motion. We crossed a line and we can't go back."

"Why do you feel guilty? We just did what Darcy and Mark have been doing."

"I know. And that knowledge is the only thing that's keeping the guilt from overwhelming me."

"Do you really think they're feeling guilty?"

"I can't speak for Darcy, but I'm certain Mark is having second thoughts right about now."

"Was the sex worth it?" he asked hopefully.

"You were very good and it felt wonderful, but I just don't know yet. We'll have to see what happens next," Kate replied, her mind registering the fact that Steve had not admitted to a single pang of guilt. She would bet money that Darcy didn't feel the slightest twinge either. Kate found herself questioning the kind of people she and Mark had allowed themselves to become involved with. Feelings of regret soon joined those of guilt.

"It's getting late. We should get dressed and head back to the cabins. The last thing we need is a search party combing the hills looking for us."

They dressed in silence and started back down the trail. Once again, conversation was limited to the surrounding beauty. No one mentioned what had just transpired between them.

They arrived at the back of Kate's cabin and parted company. With her heart in her mouth, Kate took a long, deep, ragged breath and rounded the corner of the cabin.

Darcy and Mark

It took Darcy and Mark a half hour to reach the stream and another fifteen minutes to locate an area that looked promising. Along the way, they chatted as though nothing unusual had happened the night before. But Mark was well aware of the previous evening's activities and couldn't help but wonder what the day would bring. Most likely, they would fish, have lunch, fish again, and return to the cabins in the early afternoon. He was troubled by Kate's about-face on staying behind in the cabin to read. The sudden proposal to go on a hike, and her choice of clothing, bothered him a lot. She had clearly surprised Steve. Darcy's quick agreement that Steve should accompany Kate also gave him pause, but Kate's real intentions were the overriding question in his mind.

They arrived at a good location streamside. Quickly donning their waders, they assembled their rods, selected flies, and stepped into the swiftly moving water. Mark was careful to stay downstream of Darcy. She was so small and the streambed so slippery that he was concerned for her safety. If she went down in the stream he could catch her before she was carried away by the current. Keeping her upstream also afforded him ample opportunity to study the beautiful picture she presented.

An hour passed. Several beautiful Rainbows were caught and released. Conversation was confined to the fishing experience as they exchanged information and complemented one another on technique. Mark now realized that Darcy was an expert as she completed cast after cast with accuracy and elegance that surpassed his own. He had no doubt that she had set yesterday's casting lesson in motion for purposes of her own that had nothing to do with fishing.

"It's time for lunch," Darcy announced. "I'm famished."

Mark agreed so they waded to shore, pulled off their waders, donned their topsiders, and found a nice driftwood log that would accommodate both of them. Darcy had prepared a light lunch of bread, cheese, and fruit. The day had warmed nicely and Darcy leaned back against the log, eyes closed, to luxuriate in the sun. Mark admired her from the few feet that separated them. She was truly beautiful. Fifteen minutes or so passed before Darcy began to stir.

"I have to use the lady's room before we go back in the water," she declared. Grabbing her backpack, she disappeared into the woods and out of sight. Mark had just concluded that nothing unusual was going to happen when Darcy called to him from the woods.

"Mark, could you come here for a minute, please. There's something I think you should see back here."

Mark couldn't imagine what she wanted, but nothing in her voice suggested that there might be a problem. It took a minute or so for him to locate her. When he did, his pulse rate jumped and he felt his face flush.

Darcy had located a grassy area in a small clearing. A blanket, obviously one that had been concealed in her backpack, was spread out on the grass. She was standing in the middle of the blanket wearing only her flannel shirt, now completely unbuttoned to reveal her cleavage and the red triangle of silky hair between her thighs. The band holding her ponytail had been removed, allowing her luxurious hair to cascade down her back and shoulders. She looked like a Celtic goddess. Mark was stunned.

"I want you to fuck me," she announced softly.

Mark stared at her for an eternity. Finally, he gained some control of his voice.

"Jesus H. Christ," he choked. Darcy didn't reply.

"Darcy, you're beautiful and sexy. I got a little taste of that last night. But don't you think we ought to give some thought to a husband and a wife up on the trails somewhere?"

"How naïve can you be, Mark? Just exactly what do you think they are doing up there right about now?"

Mark knew she was probably right. If Kate had left today's plan in place, Steve would be here fishing with them and there would be no potential for trouble. Clearly, Kate had decided to escalate the situation to its inevitable, irreversible conclusion. Her choice of clothing reinforced that notion. A mental image of Steve fucking his wife in some alpine meadow appeared in his head. Without a word, he removed his clothing and stepped onto the blanket to pull Darcy into his arms, his erection already surging to full size.

"I don't need much foreplay. I'm wet enough for both of us," Darcy whispered as she stepped back, removed her shirt, lowered herself to the blanket, and opened her legs. "Just fuck me, and don't be gentle about it."

"Not on your life. If we're going to do this, we're going to do it properly. Let's take our time," Mark countered as he lay beside her on the blanket and drew her back into his arms. Darcy melted against him as he kissed her, letting his hands roam all over her body. She was soft, smooth, and fragrant. A few short minutes later, Darcy pulled back to look Mark in the eyes.

"You are going to have to do more than that very soon. I've been thinking about this all morning and I'm so hot I'm afraid I may catch fire. At least pick up where we left off last night and finger fuck me."

In response, Mark eased his hand down across her stomach as she open her legs to accept him. Darcy was indeed wet and his fingers entered her smoothly, gently caressing the warm slippery flesh beneath the silky red hair. His reward was a series of soft murmurs and cries of pleasure as she rocked her hips against his hand. Mark felt her response and increased the tempo of his efforts.

"Oh God! Stop! Fuck me! Now!" Darcy suddenly commanded.

Not knowing if she was capable of having more than one orgasm, Mark immediately obeyed her orders. He wanted to be inside her when she came. Kneeling between her thighs, he grasped his cock in one hand, pressed it into the soft folds of her pussy and slowly began to push himself inside. Clearly impatient, Darcy thrust her hips upward, forcing him to enter her quickly. Both of them moaned loudly with pleasure.

"Now fuck me hard!" she ordered.

Once again obeying her, Mark immediately began to pound his cock into her pussy. In return, Darcy responded with loud cries and thrusting hips. It flitted through Mark's mind that she was like a demanding Druid priestess being serviced by one of her minions. There was nothing personal involved. This was raw, physical sex with a beautiful female creature in its most basic form.

Darcy's movements became more frantic and her cries louder as her arousal spiraled upward. Mark increased the power and tempo of his thrusts as he felt her approaching orgasm. Finally, she let out a scream and began to shudder with release as he pushed her over the top.

Darcy fell back onto the blanket, breasts heaving, and legs shaking with the aftereffects of her orgasm. Mark remained inside her but slowed his tempo to an easy pace. He sensed she wasn't through with him yet and he didn't want to cum too soon.

"Oh God! That was good! I hope Steve and Kate couldn't hear me. I told you I was loud." Mark had been thinking the same thing.

"Don't go anywhere. We're not done yet. Keep doing what you're doing and let me rest for a bit," Darcy ordered.

It didn't take long to recharge her batteries. "Pull that wonderful cock out of me for just a moment. I want you to fuck me from the back."

Mark withdrew and Darcy rolled over into a kneeling position with her knees far apart. He grasped her by the hips and entered her quickly, immediately resuming the powerful thrusting and cadence he had used before. Again her cries filled the air as her arousal accelerated. Clawing at the blanket with her small hands, Darcy arched her back and lowered her torso to change the angle of penetration. Mark continued slamming his cock into her pussy, praying he wouldn't cum. Just as he thought he was going to lose it, Darcy shrieked and began a series of violent contractions that signaled a powerful orgasm. Mark didn't move a muscle, barely maintaining control. Darcy grew still, remaining in her position for a minute or so until her breathing slowed a little. Finally, she moved forward, disengaging from Mark's cock and collapsing face down on the blanket. Mark rolled over onto his back, certain he knew what would happen next.

"Once more," she announced, rising back onto her knees. "And I'm getting on top this time."

Slinging a beautiful leg across Mark's body, she grasped his cock and guided it inside as she lowered herself into position.

Darcy held all the cards in this position and she made the most of it. At least partially sated from her first two orgasms, she seemed determined to take her time. For several long minutes, she rode his cock, rocked her hips, and made Mark caress her breasts to let her arousal build slowly. Brushing her nipples with his thumbs, he watched as they stiffened in response. Looking up at her, he was again amazed at her beauty. She was moving more quickly now and crying out with more urgency. Her wild red hair swirled around her face as she threw her head from side to side, eyes closed, heading rapidly for what Mark knew would be her final orgasm of the day. He was rapidly losing his own battle.

"Oh God! Oh God! Cum with me! Now!" she screamed just as Mark exploded inside her, their mutual contractions felt by them both.

Darcy lowered her body to his chest. They both remained motionless for several minutes. Finally, Darcy rolled on to her back beside him on the blanket. They rested that way, silently, for a long time.

"How do you feel," she asked a few minutes later.

"Lucky. Completely spent. Guilty. You name it."

"Well every time you start to feel guilt, just imagine Steve and Kate doing what you and I just did. The feeling will pass, I promise you."

"I guess you're right. But somehow I know there is going to be a price to pay, no pun intended," bringing a quick smile to Darcy Price's face in response.

"Get over it. Let's go fishing. We still have dinner to catch," she announced. "Go on back to the stream. Let a lady put herself back together in private. I'll join you in a few minutes."

Five minutes later, Darcy walked out of the woods, fully clothed, ponytail back in place, and donned her waders. They fished for another hour, this time keeping four fat trout for dinner that night. When it was time to leave, Darcy started off downstream toward the lake. Mark fell in beside her. They talked of fishing and the beautiful scenery they were enjoying but not a word was said about what had just happened between them.

They reached Mark and Kate's cabin first. There was no sign of Kate.

"Let me have two of the fish." Darcy said, "After thinking about it, dinner may not work out so well for the four of us tonight."

Mark watched her walk all the way back to her cabin. When she had gone inside, he stowed his gear, grabbed a beer from the refrigerator, and went out on the porch to await Kate's return. His palms were sweaty and his heart was pounding as he took a seat. His feelings of guilt and apprehension were almost overwhelming. He would just have to wait it out and see what happened.

***

He didn't have to wait long. His beer was only half finished when Kate rounded the corner of the cabin and climbed up to the porch. She looked a little tired, a little windblown, but Mark could read nothing else by her appearance.

"That beer looks good. I'll be right back."

"Well, did you fuck Darcy?" Kate enquired, as casually as possible after she returned with her beer.

Mark decided not to prolong the agony and chose to tell the truth.

"Yes, I did."

Kate looked at him steadily for a long moment.

"Was she good? Did she cum?"

"Yes, she was good and yes she came. Several times. So how did your day go? Did Steve fuck you?"

"He did. And before you ask, yes he made me cum. More than once. Each time was wonderful. All orgasms are wonderful, regardless of the source."

"Let's spare each other any further details," Mark suggested. Kate nodded her head in agreement.

They sat in silence for a while, nursing their beers, each lost in their own thoughts.

"So how are you feeling about all this right now?" asked Mark, breaking the silence.

"Guilty as sin," Kate replied. "You?"

"Guilty also. Either one of us could have stopped it, not to mention Darcy and Steve, but no one did. I wish it hadn't happened."

"Me too," declared Kate with a sad smile. "And now that we've shared all this information about each other that neither of us ever wanted to hear, what do we do now?"

"Hell, I don't know. Let's finish our beer and go take a shower."

***

Leading her husband into the bedroom, Kate unlaced her hiking boots and tossed them aside.

"Mark, turn on the shower. It takes a minute for the water to get hot. Then please go get a black garbage bag from the kitchen."

A little puzzled about the trash bag, Mark complied with both requests. When he returned, she took the bag and shook it open. Without a word, she removed her jacket, halter top and shorts and placed then into the bag.

"I need a few minutes in the bathroom by myself. I'll let you know when you can join me," Kate said as she pulled the door shut behind her.

Mark understood why she needed the time alone. He also now understood the purpose of the garbage bag, so he added his clothing to Kate's. He was tying the bag shut when she called for him to join her in the shower.

Stepping inside, he tried to take her into his arms.

"Stop! She commanded as she placed both her hands against his chest and pushed him away. When he had halted in place, Kate took a bar of soap and began to wash his body. "Don't touch me until I've washed away her stink from your skin. I got us into this with that stupid game and I'm going to get us out as best I can."

Mark stood motionless as Kate washed and rinsed his hair, then slowly lathered his entire body, front and back, paying special attention to his midsection. Under normal conditions, he would have responded dramatically to her intimate touch, but he understood this was not about sex, it was a cleansing ritual.

Finally satisfied with her work, she handed him the soap.

"Do my back. It's the only place I couldn't reach." Doing as she instructed, he gently lathered her back, massaging the tenseness out of her shoulder muscles. Slowly relaxing, she leaned back against him for a long moment and then reached out to shut off the water.

After drying off side by side, Kate led Mark to the bed and pulled back the covers.

"Please just hold me for a while. Maybe we can sleep a little," she suggested as he pulled her in close to his body. Within minutes, both had dozed off into a light sleep.

***

An hour later, restored by sleep and cleanliness, they stepped out onto the porch, each with a glass of wine, and took possession of the porch swing.

Almost immediately, they heard a strident female voice, raised in anger, coming from Darcy and Steve's cabin. A male voice, equally upset, joined in discordant harmony. The words were unintelligible, but the emotions were crystal clear.

The fight raged for ten or fifteen minutes and then abruptly stopped. Minutes later, the cabin door burst open violently and Darcy stomped out onto the porch to descend the steps, Steve hot on her trail. Both were dragging their belongings. Reaching their car, they slammed their bags into the trunk and then threw themselves into the front seat, Darcy taking the driver's side. The car was in motion before Steve could get his legs inside and close the passenger door. Gravel flew as Darcy floored the accelerator and sped away. From the sound of the engine and the continuous crunching of gravel beneath the tires, they did not stop at the office. Finally, the sounds of their departure faded into the distance and silence once again settled over the resort.

Kate looked at Mark with raised eyebrows and received a shrug in reply.

Fifteen minutes later, Bob and Liz arrived with concerned looks on their faces.

"What's up with them," asked Liz. "Is anything wrong?"

"Not that we know of," offered Mark. "We spent the day with them. You know; hiking, fishing, fooling around."

Out of the corner of his eye he could see Kate stifling a smile.

"We all got back here around three and there didn't seem to be any problems then," he continued.