Wilderness Paradise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And just when I though it couldn't get any better, she would suck the tip quickly in and out of her hot little mouth before taking me deep until her face, pressed up against my pubis, was skewered on my raging pole. I could feel her struggle with the gag reflex but the feeling of her swallowing the tip down her throat was inexplicably intense, simply nonpareil. God, she was good; a natural at sucking cock. And what made her so proficient was the fact that she enjoyed it, in fact, she loved giving head.

We kept pleasuring each other, sucking, stroking, licking, swallowing ... heading inexorably towards that moment of bliss. The closer I got, the surer I was that she wanted me to cum in her mouth and that was when she pulled off of me.

"Please fuck me, baby, I need you inside me ..." she was pleading in her little girl voice.

She didn't have to ask twice. I gave her one final lick, a long, wet swipe that ran from her perineum up to the tip of her slit and then climbed on top of her. I straddled her hips with my cock, red and raw, bouncing against her tummy as it throbbed expectantly and leaning over I kissed her, a deep soulful kiss. And while we sucked on each other's tongues, I shimmied downwards, squeezing in between her thighs, my cock leaving a slimy, silver trail of precum along her belly. She spread her legs out wider while I settled on top of her. I could feel the heat rising from her pussy and her fingers groping for me, holding my cock and guiding the tip into her vaginal opening. I pushed with my hips wanting to bury myself in her but instead my cock slid along the wet length of her, burrowing in between the silky lips of her cunt.

"Ohhhhh ..." it was a soft whimper of protest from deep in her throat.

She grabbed me again, a frantic and quick gesture, guiding the tip back to the portal of her core while pushing her hips back into the mattress to give herself room. This time she held my shaft firmly, positioning the head nestled against her opening. She thrust upwards trying to impale herself and sensing her urgency, I ploughed down. I felt her spreading open and my cock sinking gradually into her cunt until our crotches were pressed together with my cockhead throbbing at her cervical gate.

"God! Baby, it feels so ... I'm filled up with you!" She gasped into my ear.

We fit perfectly and why shouldn't we? We were made from the same DNA; cock and cunt matched by genetic code.

She felt so tight and wet and incredibly hot that I lay there on top of her, unmoving, wanting this feeling to last, to never end. We were fused together, physically and emotionally, and for reasons beyond me, I knew then with certainty that we would forever be one. There might be others in my life but no one would ever be with me like she was.

I felt her hips moving, fucking upwards at me and heard her gasp when I pulled out, withdrawing all the way so that only the head was in her. I held for a moment, flexed my cock and then drove in again, plowing back deep into her until I felt the puffy hardness of her mons against my crotch.

"Do it, baby, just fuck me ... fuck your little sister," she whispered lewdly while her hips rolled and undulated under me.

I began to fuck her in earnest, sliding my entire length in and out of her, feeling the fleshy lips of her pussy gulping at me each time I pulled out. And, when I plunged in, she would thrust up, our timing perfect; immaculately synchronized, not by experience but by lust. We maintained a steady pace fucking each other, our hearts pounding together, breaths steaming against cheeks, hands sliding, grabbing, holding – she was panting and groaning and whimpering and whispering inaudibly into my ear, lewd, incestuous thoughts that urged me on, arousing me further and further.

"Oh God, you feel so good ..." she groaned out loudly, "Faster baby, faster ... harder ... fuck me, fuck me ... unh, unh ... Ohhhhh ..."

We picked up the tempo, fucking harder and faster, our bodies slapping against each other. The bed, creaking loudly, the mattress springs groaning, their grating percussion joining the squishy symphony of our sex.

"Kiss me, Luke ... unh, unh ... kiss me, now ... unh, unh ... kiss your baby sister," she said, her voice breaking in time to my thrusts, and I could feel her searching for my mouth, her breath icy-hot against me.

I felt her open up and her tongue snake into mine, swirling, twisting sucking and being sucked. She tasted so refreshingly good, incitingly soft and slick as my tongue ran along the roof of her mouth, sliding by the pink insides between her cheeks and gums. I sucked gently on her lips, kissing her chin and throat, arching my neck to suckle on her nipples all the while fucking her without a break in our rhythm.

And then sensing a change with the cadence of her breathing, her legs tightening, I pressed my fingers into her clit, rubbing just hard enough to push her over the edge and that did it. I felt her hips bridging high, trembling against my body, her cunt in spasms around my cock, her body twitching and jerking under me. This was a deep one.

"Ahhhhh, I'm cumming! Unhh ... unh ... unh ... I'm cumm-mm-mmmming! Oh God ... don't stop, fuck, fuck ..."

And as I pumped my cock into my ravishingly lovely sister, she thrashed uncontrollably in the throes of her orgasm, sucking hungrily on the finger I had pushed into her mouth. What a sight she was!

I fucked her faster and harder, ramming in and out of her, wanting to join her at the apex of her climax, to cum with her while she was washed over in waves of pleasure. And then I felt it, that tingling starting at the tip of my cock, my cum boiling up from my balls and she must have sensed it.

"Cum inside me," she hissed, "cum inside your sister ..."

And I blew. I pumped shot after shot of my sperm deep into her belly, her cunt milking me, our bodies grinding together until there was nothing left but the twitching of my cock inside her.

"Give it to me. Give it all to me ..." she said in between moans, her words lost in the incoherent rambling of lovemaking.

She had her legs wrapped around my hips, her hands pulling me into her as I lay on top of her, sweaty and spent. Then we rolled onto our sides.

"That was so good ..." I said finally and kissed her, "... you feel so tight. Incredible, baby, fucking incredible!"

We were lying still fused together, my cock buried in her and not fully soft. She was stroking my face, smiling, strands of her hair plastered to her forehead and cheeks. I was playing with her breasts, gently pinching her nipples and holding her to me by small of her back. I could feel the dampness of her skin, the telltale remnants of our vigorous love.

"There's no hope for us, is there?" she asked in her little girl voice.

"None. We are doomed to fuck each other until we die!" I assured her with a smile and liked the little laugh that this elicited.

"What are we going to do, Luke? What are we going to say to Dr. Keller?" she asked turning serious again.

"I don't know but what we are going to do right now is fuck some more!" I said and began stroking gently into her, "I'm going to fuck you silly, baby girl ... fuck you senseless!"

I maneuvered her so she was on her back again, her knees bent, legs drawn up and her feet bracing against the mattress. Just the look on her face, the wanton, fuck-me-please expression, had me harder than ever.

"Oh God ..." was her only response as her arms wrapped around my neck.

*****

Back to the Present: Hunlen Falls

We found the campsite without too much trouble and even from about a hundred yards, I recognized Rachael's tent. It was sunflower yellow with a picture of Mount Everest on one side and with red, white and blue tassels on top. When I saw the damage to the other tent the first thing that crossed my mind was - BEAR!

"Shit! That must have been a Grizzly!" I remarked.

"That's no bear," the big man replied, "it's too neat. Grizzlies are messy critters! You see the clean cuts? No frayed edges - that was done by a knife."

And as we got closer, he yelled out, "Hi there! Anyone home?" Then after waiting a short pause, he called out again, "Helloooo!"

There was no response. The camp looked deserted but when we got closer, we saw a man crawling out of Rachael's tent. It was Andrew. I recognized him from the Skype calls we had exchanged while planning the trip but he looked awful, like he'd been 12 rounds with an angry Mike Tyson.

"Luke! Man, it's good to see you!" He said, his words, indistinct, like he had cotton in his mouth.

He stood up unsteadily, taking a tentative step towards me when his legs buckled. Danny was the first to reach him. A quick, giant stride and he had him around his shoulders.

He eased him gently to the ground and said, "Easy, little man, easy ..."

And after a while, what Andrew told us was far worse than anything I could have imagined ...

End of Part 3