Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took out her cell phone to call the limo driver and tell him she was ready to be picked up but I stopped her. "Before you go would you like to come with me to see Anne and tell her everything went well with the implant?"

"Yes I would like to see her and let her know I'll take real good care of her baby."

When we entered the recovery room Anne was sitting up but still appeared a little groggy. Melissa was standing beside her.

When she saw Sandy she said, "Sandy I'm so glad you came to see me. Come over here so I can hold your hand."

Sandy walked over to her and leaned down and put her arms around her and hugged her then she took her hand and placed it on her stomach. "Your little girl is right in here now. I'm going to take very good care of her Anne, don't you worry."

"Oh Sandy I'm so excited. Victoria you be a good girl now and help your new mommy so you can grow up healthy and strong." A tear slipped out of her eye and streamed down her face.

"We've spoken to Dr. Martin and she said everything went perfectly. She even made a video of the implantation. We should have a baby very soon."

"She made one of my extraction too. I can't wait to see them. Carl did she video your performance?"

"I hope not. I think she figured if we wanted a video of that we could make it ourselves."

"My procedure wasn't bad at all. I've been through worse at the dentist."

A nurse arrived with a wheelchair and told us Anne could go home now. Sandy hugged me and said she needed to get back home. I walked her to the reception room and she used her cell phone to call the limo driver. I put my arms around her and kissed her goodbye.

When I returned to the recovery room, Melissa had helped Anne get dressed and Dr. Martin had come in and was going over her recuperation for the next forty-eight hours. Basically just take it easy, drink water and no sex. She said she wanted to see her again on Monday to make sure everything was well and after that she could just wait to hear that Sandy was pregnant. Melissa left to get the car and told us she would be waiting for us out front.

As we rode back to the house Anne sat next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. She was quiet for a while then finally said, "Carl I still find it very hard to believe this is really happening. I can't thank you enough for suggesting this and actually going through with it. Did you feel like this the first time Sandy got pregnant?"

"Yes I did. It takes time to sink in though. A new life is just completely overwhelming. At least you won't have to go through all the insanity of pregnancy. I should have thought of doing it this way with Sandy but I couldn't have afforded it."

"That will no longer be a problem if you and Sandy want to have another child."

"One step at a time my love. Right now my only concern is your happiness. Is there anything special you want for dinner? Have the cravings started yet?"

"Carl I'm not the one who is pregnant but I would like to have some shrimp for dinner tonight."

She took her phone out of her purse and pushed a button to call the house and speak to Anthony and asked him if he could fix something with shrimp for dinner this evening.

"I'm sure whatever he comes up with will be delicious."

Melissa said, "It almost seems strange that you two aren't taking your clothes off back there."

"You heard the doctor, no sex for two days. But if you want a show I could give him a blowjob. That is if he has any cum left after his donation."

"I'd never turn down having your mouth on my cock whether I could cum or not but you need to take it easy until the effects of the anesthetic are completely gone so I think we should just enjoy the ride home this time."

When we got back to the house we had breakfast then took a little nap. After we woke up we went to Anne's office and started planning our trip. We narrowed down the search from twenty-five to seven. Two in France, one each in Switzerland and Austria, two in Italy and finally the one in Antigua in the Caribbean.

The properties in Europe were chosen not only for what the pictures looked like but because they qualified as either agricultural or historical places and this is what allowed a foreigner to own them as long as they were kept up. It also gave the owner the right to buy other properties in those countries. From the descriptions, they all sounded delightful and I was getting excited thinking about visiting them. If we spent a week in each one it would take about two months to see them all including travel time between them.

Anne began composing emails to send to the people who managed the properties we planned to visit and inform them that we would send details of our arrival as soon as our itinerary had been finalized. She informed them that she expected the person in charge of the management firm be present at the property on the day we were to arrive and confirm that everything would be in order for a one-week stay.

After a delicious dinner of shrimp soufflé made with yellow grits and Asiago cheese accompanied by fresh steamed snow peas and mushrooms in wine sauce, we returned to Anne's office and worked on our trip some more. She made a list of all the things she needed to do while we were there so she could update the portfolios of all the properties including taking pictures, itemizing furnishings, identifying needed repairs and having appraisals done to properly list their value on her asset sheet.

It had been a busy day so we headed for the bath and bathed each other from head to toe. Each time we did this it seemed more sensuous and loving. I could feel the love flowing through her hands as she caressed and washed my body. We didn't need to speak. Our hands did the talking. Our bodies did the listening. Washing her hair was such a joy that it brought tears to my eyes. When we were together like this we made time stop.

The next day Anthony served us breakfast in the back courtyard. It was a beautiful day. Warm and sunny with low humidity. We lay on lounge chairs and leisurely sipped our coffee. When we had finished I went to the little office on the second floor under the pretext of sending an email to Sandy and looked up a musical booking agency. I called several before I found what I was looking for. I arranged for a Mexican mariachi band to come to the house that evening at seven forty five. I asked Melissa to go to a florist and get me one long stemmed red rose and when she brought it back to take it to one of the balconies off the second floor living room and put it on the top of the railing outside one of the French doors.

When we finished dinner I told her I wanted her to do me a favor and go to the living room and when the clock struck eight to go out on the balcony on the right side of the room. I went outside and met the band and got everything ready. As soon as I saw the door open I told the band to start playing the song Keanu Reeves sang in 'A Walk in the Clouds'. I of course did as miserable a job trying to sing it as Keanu did but it had the same effect. When the song ended Anne threw the rose down to me.

I hadn't even noticed that several people and a couple of cars had stopped to watch this little serenade and applauded when Anne threw me the rose. I gave each of the members of the band a hundred dollar bill and ran back up the stairs and into the house. Anne was waiting for me and wrapped her arms around me and said, "Oh Carl, my adorable beautiful Carl, you make love so much fun."

We didn't awaken until nine on Saturday and as soon as we did Anne wanted to have sex. She said it had now been forty-eight hours since the procedure and she had not had any bleeding, discharge or pain so as far as she was concerned it was time to fuck. I reluctantly agreed but told her that if she felt any discomfort she was to let me know and we would stop.

"Lie on your back so I can suck that beautiful cock until it's hard enough to fuck."

When I was in position she laid her head on my stomach and engulfed the head of my cock with her mouth. Her hand began to caress my balls as her tongue gently licked and swirled around the head. As it began to inflate she took more of it into her mouth. I actually tried to resist getting hard because what she was doing felt so good and after two days of no sex I really wanted to enjoy this for as long as I could. Resistance was futile. In less than a minute she had me at full erection.

She raised her head so she could slide her mouth up and down the shaft taking almost all of it inside on the down stroke and leaving a coating of saliva on it as she slowly pulled back up until only the head remained in her warm wet mouth. She relaxed her lips so more saliva could ooze out and cascade down the shaft. She moved her hand from my balls and used it to stroke my slippery cock as she licked and sucked on the head.

"Anne, baby, if you keep doing that you're going to make me cum."

She removed her mouth and said, "I'm getting really good at this aren't I?"

"You were good at it to begin with but I must confess your skills are improving."

She kept sliding her hand up and down as she said, "It's because I love you so much. The way I feel inside when your cock is in me anywhere is incredible. It makes me feel so close to you that I can't tell where I end and you begin. Now I want you in my pussy."

She moved over me and straddled my hips facing me with her bald twat directly above my upright cock.

"I'm already so wet I can feel it between my lips."

She slowly lowered herself down and guided the head to the entrance of her vagina then continued pressing down to enclose my entire length in her warm pink embrace. She held still, closed her eyes and breathed deeply, savoring the feeling of my hard throbbing cock inside her.

"Ohhhh Carl you feel so wonderful inside me. I feel complete and content. It's as if I'm in a place I've never been before, a place of pure sensation and love."

She began to softly moan and gently rock her hips slightly forward and backward. Tears began to flow out of her eyes and run down her cheeks.

"OHHHHHH.... GODDDDDD.... Carl I'm cumming just from loving you."

She wrapped her arms around her stomach and leaned forward slightly and I felt her vagina spasm around my cock. She began to tremble and she squeezed her legs hard against my hips. I had never seen anything more beautiful in my life than watching her orgasm completely consume her. It seemed to go on for a long time as she alternated between trembling and pulsating and just holding still to allow the feelings to sweep through her. Finally she opened her eyes and I felt her legs relax.

"Oh my God Carl, I had no idea anything could feel like that. I didn't know where or even who I was. There was only love and it kept pushing me higher and higher like I was on a roller coaster. Every time I thought I was coming down I'd go back up again."

"Well it looks like you enjoyed the ride. Are you OK?"

"Oh Carl I am so much more than OK I don't even know how to describe it. My heart is about to explode it's so full of love but I know I can expand it so it can hold even more. I'm going to fuck you now, nice and slow so you can see your beautiful cock sliding in and out of my bare pussy. Raise your knees up so I can lean back on them and I'll show you how much I love you."

I raised my knees up to about a forty-five degree angle and she put a pillow behind her and leaned back with her knees bent and her shins on either side of my hips. She spread her legs wide and smiled at me.

"You just watch this naked pussy make your hard cock feel good and any time you want, you just shoot your hot cum into me and fill me up."

She began to slide slowly back and forth from the tip to the base, pressing hard against me when I was all the way inside her. She was right about one thing. She was making my cock feel good. And wet. She was so aroused her cunt was leaking juice all over me each time she moved. Occasionally she would slide back until my cock was completely out of her so she could use her hand to rub it on her clit then reinsert it into her pussy.

The look on her face was different now, more playful and carefree. Her eyes were sparkling and happy. Her nipples were erect and her breathing was easy and rhythmic. I was enjoying watching her so much that I almost felt disappointed when I sensed the approach of my orgasm. She sensed it too and increased the speed of her sliding.

"That's right Carl, let it happen. Don't fight it, just do it. Give it to me baby, come on spurt that hot cream in my pussy. You know you want to. Ooooohhhh yesss baby I feel it. That's it, let it go."

She stopped sliding with only the head of my cock in her and looked at me. Love was shining from her eyes like sunbeams. Her face was ecstatic. I could hold out no longer. The first jet of cum blew out the end of my cock. She slid down a little to take more of me inside her then stopped again as the second volley of semen shot into her. She repeated easing her self down my cock and waiting until I had given her six big blasts of cum. She slid all the way down and raised her hands up to squeeze her tits and without taking her eyes off mine she came again. Willfully and deliberately with complete control, her pussy pulsated around my cock drawing out two more thick spurts of cum. She let her head slowly fall back and let out a long moan.

She raised her head up again and said, "I told you you were going to enjoy that. I'm not finished yet."

She slid back until my cock slipped from her vagina and lay beneath her slit. She flexed her stomach muscles and I watched fascinated as my cum oozed out of her and onto my shaft. We were both surprised at the amount. When she thought she had expelled it all she pushed back and swung her leg over me and knelt beside me so she could lick me clean. When she had most of it in her mouth she put her leg over me with her pussy above my face. She didn't have to tell me what to do next. I glued my mouth to her vagina and sucked hard. A mixture of our love juices flowed onto my tongue. I swallowed it and began licking her slit from top to bottom. I felt her mouth sliding down my shaft to engulf me once again; this time she took the entire length.

I could feel her breath on my balls as it flowed from her nostrils. The head of my cock was in her throat and her tongue was sliding around my shaft. She was obviously enjoying be able to do this for me and it was definitely having an effect on my cock. It had begun to deflate following that incredible orgasm but the feel of her mouth deep throating me was causing it to return to full erection. Still she didn't move as it re-inflated to its maximum hardness. I removed my mouth from her pussy and said, "Wow, you are getting good at this baby. I'm very impressed and very grateful for your newfound expertise as a cocksucker. I hate to admit this but I'd almost forgotten how much I liked it."

She slowly raised her head and released my cock from its warm wet confines. "I'm so glad to hear you say that, you have no idea how much I enjoy doing it for you. I love feeling you swell inside my mouth and respond to my loving attentions. When the head goes into my throat it makes me tingle all over. Now I'm going to give those marvelous balls some attention."

She began stroking my saliva covered cock with her hands and put her head on the right side of it so she could suck my ball into her mouth. She used her tongue to play with it and squeeze it softly against the roof of her mouth. Then she trapped it between her lips and tugged on it. After a few minutes, she gave the same treatment to my left ball. I had returned my mouth to her slit and was licking and sucking it while she busied herself with my testicles.

While she continued to stroke me with her left hand she used her right one to wrap her fingers around my sac and cause my balls to distend. She licked them like an ice cream cone then opened her mouth wide and enclosed both of them inside. Her lips replaced her fingers as the ring around my scrotum. Her tongue danced all over her delicate captives as she kept up the stroking of my shaft and introduced a new variation of rubbing the head with her saliva and my precum.

I was concentrating my oral efforts on her clit, which I held prisoner in my mouth while I sucked it without mercy. This was causing her to flinch every so often and emit a low moan around my balls. Finally I pulled my mouth away from her wet twat and said, "Do you want to keep on playing like this or do you want me to get behind you and fuck you?"

"Oh yes Carl do it. Get behind me and put your hard cock in my wet pussy. Fuck your little bitch and make me howl. Oh please Carl, please fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast."

She swung her leg over me so I could move around and get behind her. My cock was rock hard from what she had been doing to it and my balls. I was covered in her saliva and her slit was covered in mine. She spread her legs and put a pillow down for her head then used both hands to spread her ass cheeks apart for me. I didn't even have to use my hand to guide my cock to her vagina, as wet as we both were it slid right in. She let out a sharp gasp as I penetrated her to my full length.

"Oh Carl, baby that feels so gooood. I feel your balls on my clit. I love it when you go so deep in me."

I began to fuck her with a slow but steady rhythm as she squeezed her ass with her hands. I put my hands on her ass and said, "OK, you can let go now, I'll keep your luscious ass spread apart. You know what I want you to do with your hands." She moved one to her left breast and the other to her clit and began to rub the sensitive, swollen nub with her fingers. I could feel them moving when my balls collided with them each time I filled her with my cock. I held it in her and pulled her hips back to me to get as deep into her as I could. Her fingers moved from her clit to caress my balls and pull them against her clit.

I increased the tempo and she sped up rubbing her clit until I could hear her breathing change and I knew she was getting close to cumming. "Go ahead baby, cum for me. Cum hard and squeeze my cock with your cunt. Let me feel those juices running out of your hot pink hole."

"Ohhhhh Carl yes I'm going to cum. Don't stop fucking me. Keep going while I'm cumming and I'll cum all over your cock. Ooohhhh, Ohhhhh, Uhhhhh, Uhhhhh YES, NOW baby I'm cummmmming. Oh God, yes I'm cumming for you baby. I'm cumming so hard."

Her body shook but I kept fucking her right though her orgasm and the slapping of her ass against my thighs made me speed up some more. It wasn't long before she came again. This time she couldn't even speak. She just grunted as I kept on pounding into her. I put my hands on her upper back and pressed her forward. She lowered her hips as I slid forward to lie on top of her. I really kicked into high gear now and fucked her as hard as I could. Just as I was wondering if I would ever feel like cumming my balls began to churn and an orgasm started way down deep inside me. I slammed into her and held still as the cum exploded out of my cock and into her hot pussy. Her legs and ass tensed as she came again and her pulsating vagina milked more cum from me.

I rolled us over on our sides and began to pull my cock out of her. "Ooooohhhh Carl no don't take it away. I want you to stay inside me and fuck me all day."

"Can I at least go pee? We've been at this for over an hour and I'm about to burst. It's after ten and I'm also hungry. Let's get cleaned up and we can come back here after I've had coffee and a chance to refill my prostate."

"I guess you're right, I need to pee too and coffee will give us an energy boost to come back here and keep fucking."

"You're a completely incorrigible nymphomaniac and an irredeemable sex addict."