Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you complaining?"

"Not at all. I meant that as a compliment."

"In that case let's go so we can get back to it. I have a lot of wasted time in the past to make up for and very little time in the future to do it."

During breakfast I could see the relief on Anne's face to have the baby making process finished. Even if the first attempt didn't work out, Dr. Martin had an adequate supply of fertilized eggs to virtually assure a pregnancy eventually. Now we could look forward to Mitra's arrival this afternoon and to planning our trip.

We went to Anne's office and continued planning the trip after telling Melissa to bring her passport up so we could book the airline tickets. Anne told me that after we had finalized the dates and the locations of the properties she would call her travel agent and have her start putting the details together. There were too many items to think about to try and do this by ourselves. She had a woman she had used for years who was semi-retired but still did trips for special clients. Anne said she wouldn't dare go out of the country without consulting her.

We then proceeded to the spa to play in the bath and get ready to resume our sexual activities. First up was an enema for both of us. Anne said she was ready for some ass play and she wanted to try out her new strap-on dildo. Then she decided she wanted to shave my face. I must admit she did a very nice job primarily because she didn't want my stubble scratching her bare crotch. She kept making me rub my chin and cheeks on her hairless mons so she could check out how good a job she was doing. I told her I really admired her technique as a barber and she could do this to me anytime she wanted.

After a nice long sensual bath we dried off and headed back to bed. I picked out some relaxing music before getting back on the sheets with her.

"I'm going to lay face down with a pillow under my hips and I want you to lay between my legs and lick my ass. You can put your fingers in my pussy and rub my g-spot if you'd like and I'll use my fingers to rub my clit."

We got into position and as soon as my face came close to her ass I got a whiff of another one of her expensive perfumes, which she had applied to her lips. As soon as my tongue touched her puckered little hole she began to moan.

"Ummmmhhhh Carl, each time you do this it feels better than the last. I love how tenderly you kiss and lick me. I think this may be my favorite way to cum. Except for all the other ways you make me cum. I love you so much Carl."

I lovingly kissed, licked and sucked on her ass for half an hour while she had more orgasms than I could count. They were so close together I could hardly tell where one ended and another one started. Juice flowed out of her vagina all over my hand as my fingers stroked her g-spot. I had never seen anyone so completely absorbed in sex as she was. Nothing else existed for her except what I was doing to her. This is how I wanted to keep her for as long as I possibly could and I would do anything she wanted in order to accomplish that.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"I do but I also want you to put your cock in me."

"You're going to have to choose because I can't get my lips and my cock on your asshole at the same time."

She rolled over on her back but kept the pillow under her hips. She pulled her legs up and bent them at the knee then put a pillow behind her head to elevate it.

I kneeled between her legs and spread my legs apart to line up my cock with her asshole. She was so wet from my saliva the head slipped in almost without my pushing forward. She let out a sharp gasp.

"Unnnhhhhhh. Ohhhhh Carl, Oh My God Carl that feels as good as your tongue. No, no it feels even better because your hard cock is stretching me open so I can feel more of you. Ohh, Ohh yes baby push it in my tight little ass. Please baby put it in me. Ohhhh I want it so bad, please put your cock deep in my ass."

I pressed forward and eased my cock into her ass to its full length.

"That's it. Now stop. Leave it there deep inside me so I can feel your balls mash against my ass cheeks and your hot cock pulse inside my rectum. Look at me! Watch me rub my clit until I cum!"

Both her hands moved to her mound. She used two fingers of her left hand to pull back the hood and two fingers of her right hand to rub the swollen pink nub. Her hips began to push up against me.

"Is that how my nasty little girl likes to cum for me? Show me how much you like my hard cock shoved up your ass. Cum all over it and squeeze it for me."

Ohhhh Yessss Carl, I am your nasty little girl and I'll cum all day for you. Just keep fucking my ass and I'll be your slut, your bitch, your whore. Ohhhh Goddd Yesss Carl I'm cumming, I'm cumming so hard."

Her half closed eyes rolled up and her torso began to tremble as her fingers continued to furiously rub her glistening clit. Her hips pressed up hard against mine as her ass clamped and released around my cock in pulses. She was breathing heavily and quit rubbing her clit until her orgasm subsided then started again and repeated the entire performance three more times, each orgasm seemingly more intense than the one before it. I brushed her hands away from her pussy and leaned over to lie on top of her.

"Put your arms and legs around me. You're having way too much fun and it's time I joined you." I kissed her and felt her warm cushiony breasts beneath my chest. I started slowly fucking her hot ass with long strokes. Her whole body tensed as my cock pulled almost completely out of her then relaxed and welcomed it as I pushed it back in as far as it would go.

Neither of us seemed to be making any effort, we just fed off of each other's energy and let it happen. I have no idea how long we stayed in this ancient dance but eventually I felt my cock flex and spew what seemed like an endless geyser of cum into her hot tight ass. She squeezed me so tightly with her arms and legs I could hardly breathe as she climaxed with me, her rectum milking my cock with rhythmic spasms that rippled up and down my shaft.

"I really need to take a breath now Anne."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't realize I was still wrapped around you like a python. I'll release you if you promise not to take your cock out of me." She relaxed her arms and legs and slowly lowered them to the bed.

"You can't possibly be ready for more."

"Don't you remember telling me that when you have love orgasms they don't drain you but actually invigorate you? Well that's the kind of orgasms those were in case you didn't notice."

"Oh, I noticed alright but I'm beginning to think that may apply more to women than men. I need some water and I probably need to pee if the feeling ever returns to my cock. I just checked with my brain and all circuits to my cock are busy right now."

She thought that was funny and laughed. That made me very happy. Hearing her laugh was like music. It meant there was no thought of anything but life in her head. I looked at her and saw nothing but beauty.

"If love makes you any more beautiful I'm going to have to start wearing sunglasses around you. I can see why the Renaissance painters put halos around the women in their portraits. You absolutely glow."

"It's pretty bright on the inside too. I'm so full of love I don't even know where to keep all of it. I've already overstuffed my heart. But as long as you keep stuffing my mouth, cunt and ass I'll keep looking for places to put it."

I managed to extricate my cock from her and get back on my knees behind her.

"Come on, let's go take a shower and get something to drink."

There was a small kitchen in one of the rooms on this floor so if we wanted to we could fix something to eat without going down to the main floor. With Anthony around there was no reason to use it but it had a refrigerator and we kept drinks in it. I went there to fix us a virgin Mimosa by mixing orange juice and sparkling water and took it back to the spa where Anne was already in the shower. I joined her and we lovingly washed each other. After we dried off we went straight back to the bed.

"What time is Mitra supposed to arrive?"

"She sent me a text and said she'd be here around six so we could have dinner together. That gives us another hour before we need to get ready."

We spent most of that hour in a side-by-side sixty-nine slowly pleasuring each other orally. Both of us seemed to stay on the edge of orgasm until I managed to find enough cum to fill her mouth.

We took another quick shower, got dressed and went to the small office on the second floor to work on our trip some more and a few minutes past six the door chime sounded. Anthony went to the door as we headed for the formal living room. When the door from the foyer opened and Anthony led Mitra in I almost didn't recognize her. Instead of the sari clad, minimally made up, straight haired look we had seen her in before she had on a tight fitting black short skirt, a white blouse, white thigh high socks, high heels and a short black wig cut at an angle to make it longer in the front. Her makeup was more like something a fashion model would wear with very red lipstick and beautiful eye shadow.

Anne and I both said, "Mitra?" at the same time.

"At your service." She replied.

We put our hands together and brought them to our faces and said, "Namaste."

She returned the beautiful greeting then held her arms out. We both rushed toward her and I allowed Anne to be the first to embrace her and kiss her. I took my turn then Anne held her hand and said, "Wow you look so different. You're.... a real hotty."

"Thank you Anne. I like to play dress up; it keeps life interesting. I've been thinking about your situation and I'd like to ask you some questions so I can get a better idea of what our relationship is going to be for the next few months."

Anne asked Mitra if she had luggage. Mitra said yes and Anne asked Anthony if he would bring it in for her.

We all sat on one of the sofas with Mitra in the middle.

"Anne I know this has been a shock for you but you've had some time to adjust to it so tell me what you would most like for me to help you with."

"I'm not sure Mitra, I've never died before so I suppose I would like you to help me learn how to die; hopefully gracefully and without fear. Carl has already helped me learn how to love and we both want to explore ways to love each other even more."

"Anne I can't teach you how to die. You don't need to be taught that anyway because it's built into the software so to speak. Everybody knows how to die. When it's time, your heart stops beating and your brain shuts down and you die. Despite what you think, you have died before, many times in many lives. You just don't remember. Don't be concerned about this; you don't have to believe in reincarnation. It's like gravity, it's there whether you believe in it or not."

"I can teach you how to live and that will stop you being afraid of death. The reason people are afraid of dying is because they're really afraid they haven't fully lived yet. Everybody is waiting on something to happen tomorrow and they let today slip away while they make excuses. If only I had more money or a different job or somebody to love or I was prettier or smarter or any of a thousand reasons why they can't really live right now. I can help you discover your innermost being and show you that there is something in all of us that is eternal, which exists outside time. The good news is that love is the best way to achieve this realization. Before you can get to your being you first have to get to your heart.

I will show you many techniques for meditating but from my own personal experience I have found that sexual meditations were the most helpful for me. I need to know that you and Carl are OK with opening yourself to all forms of sexual expression and that you have the capacity to go beyond the physical titillation of these techniques. We don't have much time so your total commitment to this is necessary."

"This sounds perfect for me. Until Carl came to be with me I had been virtually celibate for a long time. Having so much wonderful sex with him has helped me go deeper into love because he prepares me so sweetly. He bathes me and he touches me and looks at me in ways that give me Goosebumps. Then he fucks me like a stallion and makes me cum so hard I feel it all over my body, especially in my heart. The more we do it the more I want to do it. Besides, I don't have anything to lose Mitra. I'm ready to proceed."

"Carl what about you? Is this something you can commit to?"

"I love Anne unconditionally and I've already committed my life to her for as long as she has left so you can count me in for whatever you can do for us."

"Very good. What you said Anne is true. You don't have anything to lose but you have everything to gain. It shows you've already begun to let go of your materialistic viewpoint and have begun to shift your focus to your being. Your reawakened sexual appetite is another good sign. Sex is very therapeutic; it reduces your anxiety and fills your body with good hormones. If you can be total in the act of sex it will help you to stop thinking and that will prepare you for Tantric meditation. Your high orgasmic capacity will serve you well in Tantra, once you get the hang of it you can have sex for hours and be refreshed and revitalized by it.

There is another aspect of my helping you that you must adhere to. I'm going to ask you to change your diet. I can work with Anthony on this but you must not only become vegan but also go all the way to a macrobiotic diet. This is essential to you and with Anthony's help we will all eat delicious healthy meals."

"I have never aspired to become a master because I have not realized my own enlightenment yet, however I will assume the role in the spirit of allowing my guru to work through me if I can manage to stay out of the way. I have never done this with a client before but this is an unusual opportunity for all of us and I feel that I should make an attempt to pass along what I was taught for my own sake as well as yours. Like you Anne, I have neglected my sex life due to my work and I need to return to having sex much more often. This is a golden opportunity for all of us and will allow you to get a taste of what being a disciple is like and will make the entire experience more fun. It's very important that you have fun doing this. Please don't take any of this seriously. It's only a game, a beautiful loving play."

"The first thing I will do is give you new names that will only be for us to use. This will help you see that names are only labels and to begin a process I call disidentification. Learning that you are not your name leads you to discover that you are not your body and that leads you to knowing you are not your mind. This evening after dinner we will have a little ceremony where I will give you your names. Then we will start with a very gentle but powerful meditation. Any questions?"

"Is it too early to already feel like I'm in love with you?" Anne's voice quivered as she spoke the words.

"Oh Anne, my precious child, it is never too early or too late to love. But as I told you, loving your spiritual teacher is an absolute requirement so I'm glad you feel like that is happening."

Mitra put her arms around Anne and pulled her head to her chest. Anne began to cry and put her arm around Mitra like she was her mother.

"That's it my love let the tears flow. I can feel the progress you have made. Love has replaced much of your fear and will soon vanquish it entirely. Carl has done well. Carl sit on the floor in front of me and put your head in my lap."

I quickly moved into position. She removed one of her arms from around Anne and put her hand on my head. "You've grown Carl. What you have done so far with nobody to guide you is remarkable. What you will do next with my help will benefit you in ways you cannot even imagine. You have the purest love I have come in contact with since leaving India. It is just at the point of transitioning from human love to spiritual love. Soon that transition will be complete and together we will transform Anne's love too. That won't take long now that I am here. You know that don't you?"

I answered her with my own tears, which began streaming out of my eyes.

"Yes you do know it my sweet innocent Carl. Soon my love, very soon."

Her hand softly petting my head was the most loving and reassuring touch I had ever experienced. Something was passing from her into me, filling my head with golden light. Anne and I both lay there crying like babies as Mitra's mere presence seemed to transform us. Finally Anne sat up and said, "Wow that was some greeting. Is that the way you felt when you were around your master?"

"All the time. It's a wonder I wasn't dehydrated from crying so much. It's a very good sign that you feel it so soon. It usually takes a while to get to that point."

"Mitra I believe Carl's love has gotten me to that point. You're right about its purity, when he speaks to me about love something inside me knows that what he is saying is the absolute truth and I trust him without reservation. I've run out of words to express my gratitude to him for what he does for me and now I have no idea how to thank you for what you've agreed to do for me, for both of us. I'm completely humbled by your generosity and your compassion. Before I start crying again I need to take you up and let you pick out the room you wish to occupy while you are here. You won't have much time to get used to it because we are all going on a journey soon to visit properties I own in Europe and the Caribbean."

"Anne there is no need to thank me. Does the grass thank the clouds for the rain? Each has a need and a reason for what they do and both are a part of the grand circle of life. Express your gratitude by allowing it to become kindness and let it shower on everything you come in contact with."

We all stood and began walking to the elevator and took it up to the seventh floor. Mitra picked out one of the suites and Anne used one of the pads on the wall to tell Anthony where to bring her belongings. When he got there she informed him that we would be ready for dinner in thirty minutes after Mitra had a chance to freshen up.

When Mitra appeared in the dining room she had changed into white jeans and a t-shirt. Her hair was back to the way it was when we had seen her the first time. Anthony's dinner was a vegetarian masterpiece. A clear vegetable broth flavored with lemon grass with little bits of mushroom was followed by a kind of corn cake surrounded by steamed baby lima beans and carrots. Dessert was a lemon sorbet. Anne told him that Mitra was going to discuss future menus with him because we were switching to a macrobiotic diet and she was looking forward to working with him to produce more gustatory creations.

After dinner it was still light outside so we all decided to take a walk over to the park and back. When we returned Mitra asked where we could have our first darshan. Anne suggested the living room but Mitra didn't look too happy with that choice so she suggested a couple of more places. Mitra's eyes lit up when Anne mentioned the rooftop garden.

"A garden is the perfect spot for it. It will also be a great spot for our meditations. Is it secluded?"

"Most of it, because of all the bamboo and plants. Does it need to be secluded?"

"Yes for several reasons not the least of which is we will be doing all our meditations in the nude."

"Oh goody. I've gotten to where I prefer being naked now."

"That's another good sign Anne. It shows you don't want to conceal anything, that you want to connect completely with existence just the way you are."

"I like to play dress up too but the feeling I get when Carl looks at my naked body is unlike anything I've ever experienced before. He adores me and I love it. Not because it boosts my ego but because I love being able to please him for all the things he does for me."