Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The way Carl looks at you has not escaped my notice. It is quite similar to the way my guru looked at his women disciples. It was almost pure love with just a pinch of lust to keep it interesting."

"Did you ever have sex with him?"

"No. But it felt like I had when he looked at me like that, at least in the beginning. I think actually doing it might have been anticlimactic. What did pass between us was beyond what you could experience in sex."

I said, "I think I got a little taste of that when my head was in your lap earlier."

"Yes you did Carl. And there will be more of that coming. What you felt is called the secret transmission and can only be passed wordlessly between the master and disciple. This is the true message. Everything the master can say in words is only to prepare you to receive it. Now where is this garden?"

"Get on the elevator and push 9. It will take you to a little room. Go through the door and you're there."

"OK, you two go get naked, put on a robe and meet me up there."

When we all arrived in the garden Mitra walked around until she found a little round pagoda with a small round table in the center. She asked me to get cushions off of some chairs a few feet away and place them around the table. She placed a blue glass candleholder in the center of the table.

"This is for our meditation later. Now let's find a suitable place for your initiation."

We walked around some more and found a little bench under a magnificent Japanese maple tree. She asked me to get two more cushions and put them in front of the bench. When I had put them down she removed her robe and put it on the bench and sat down. She told us to take off our robes and kneel on the cushions and sit back on our haunches. As soon as we were in place she turned to face Anne and looked at her with a serene and loving expression. She was quiet for a couple of moments.

"Anne are you ready to enter into the greatest relationship that exists between two people? A relationship of pure and unconditional love with no expectations. Are you ready to surrender totally to this relationship in complete trust and devotion knowing that there is no goal or obligation except for you to realize you are a perfect and enlightened human being who is ready to become that which she was born to be?"

"With all my heart my beloved."

I had never heard so much sincerity in Anne's voice in all the time I had known her. Mitra touched her forehead with the tips of her fingers. They both closed their eyes and time seemed to stop. There was suddenly an indescribable fragrance in the air that I had never before encountered. "From this day forward Anne I will call you Suvarna which means beauty. Not just physical beauty but spiritual beauty, divine beauty. Bow down and touch your head to my feet and know that from this day until the day we meet in a place where we become one, you and I will always be connected in love."

Anne bowed slowly forward and gently touched her fingertips to Mitra's feet then placed her head on them. After a moment she rose up and sat back. I had never seen such a beautiful smile on anybody's face before. Mitra reached for her hands and pulled her up on her knees then put her arms around her and kissed her full on the mouth with so much passion I could feel it. It must have lasted a minute before Mitra pulled slowly back and Anne returned to her sitting position.

Mitra then turned to me and looked at me with the same serene expression. In a couple of moments she repeated the words she had said to Anne and initiated me as a disciple. She gave me the name Prem which means love because I, like Jesus, understood that love was all you needed. I couldn't possibly describe what happened when her fingers were on my forehead. It felt like she used a stun gun on me. So did the kiss.

She stood up and said, "Suvarna, Prem let's go enjoy our first meditation together." We picked up our robes and walked back to the round pagoda and sat on the cushions. Mitra took a lighter out of her robe pocket and lit the candle in the blue candleholder. "Gaze lovingly at the flame through the blue glass and let your mind rest for a while. Meditation is not something you do. Meditation is not doing anything. You are both in a very good place right now so just be here and look at the flame. If a thought comes, just see it and don't cooperate with it. Let it go. After a while they will stop coming."

We sat there for almost an hour just looking at the candle flame. I was finally able to get to the same place I had been when I was simply looking at Suvarna. I realized there was nothing to think about, nothing more important than just looking at her. For the last fifteen minutes of the meditation I looked at the flame in the same way and it was wonderful. Mitra leaned over and blew out the candle.

"Suvarna where did the flame go?"

"I... don't... know."

"Exactly. Kind of like death isn't it? Now there is one more thing I want us to do. It is called visualization and it has been known to work with cancer patients so we will give it a try. Suvarna bring your cushion and come sit in front of me. Prem bring your cushion and sit behind Suvarna."

Mitra got very close to Suvarna and arranged her legs so one of them went over one of hers and the other one went under hers in a scissor position with their pussies touching. She pulled Suvarna close to her and held her tightly so their breasts were pressing together. She tilted Suvarna's head back and leaned her head down until her forehead was against her throat.

"Prem get close behind Suvarna and put your head on the back of hers." When I was in position she said, "Suvarna I want you to go to the place inside you where you feel there is the most love and when you are there I want you to speak to your tumor and tell it that you understand that it is just trying to survive but doing it the way it is now will kill both of you and that is not how a loving being should behave. Tell it to feel the love inside you and believe that you are telling it the truth. Tell it that if it wants to survive it cannot continue to grow as it is doing. It must stop growing now and begin to shrink. Prem while she is speaking focus on the tumor that is very close to where your head is and silently send it a message asking it to leave Suvarna's body and I will do the same."

Suvarna began to repeat the words as Mitra had said them and told her tumor that it should stop growing and asked it to please leave her body. When she finished Mitra raised her head from Suvarna's throat and kissed her rhapsodically as she pulled her tightly against her. Suvarna responded submissively at first then enthusiastically and finally passionately. Mitra broke the kiss and looked deep into Suvarna's eyes. "My precious child there is only one thing in this universe that really has the power to heal and that is love. I intend to love you and to help you and Carl go deeper into love so that you may be healed and cleansed not only in your body but also in your spirit so you can ascend to the place you were meant to go before you die. We will do this every night before we go to bed. Enough for today."

Mitra extricated herself from Suvarna and stood up. I slid back and stood then helped Suvarna stand up. This was the first chance I had to really look at Mitra's naked body. Sex oozed from her every pore. She was a goddess. As close to perfect as I had ever seen. I was not surprised when Suvarna spoke. "Mitra will you sleep with us tonight?"

"Of course I will sleep with you. When people in love sleep together their spirits watch over each other and help them rest. In the morning we will all make love and begin to explore the secrets of Tantra. I'm glad you're eager for we have no time to waste."

We headed to the elevator and rode down to our bedroom hanging up our robes when we got to the spa to get ready for bed. Suvarna gave Mitra a toothbrush and a clean washcloth and we all acted like we had been doing these things together for years. Having Mitra here with us felt incredibly right. Even better than I had imagined.

Suvarna wanted Mitra to sleep in the middle so we could both experience the fantastic warmth and love emanating from her gorgeous body. Suvarna snuggled up next to her and moved her head to kiss her. Mitra turned to meet her and they wrapped their arms around each other. They kissed as only newfound lovers can kiss, with as much passion and intensity as humanly possible. It didn't seem strange at all to see Suvarna lying naked in the arms of another woman.

"Oh My God Mitra, you take my breath away. I've never felt this much love before. You're unbelievable."

"I will take more than your breath away my sweet love. I will take your fear and your doubt and remove all your obstacles to experiencing the highest planes of love. Prem come close to us and join our embrace. This is how lovers should say goodnight."

I moved over next to her and put my arm over them. Almost instantly my cock became rock hard and pressed against her ass. She raised her leg and it slid between her cheeks to snuggle against her slit. Her leg lowered and she squeezed me tightly with her thighs. "I've missed having a steady lover. Your cock feels wonderful against my pussy. I'm very happy we will have the time for me to get to know the feeling of it inside me on a regular basis."

The warmth of her body next to mine was so intense that I began to feel the same way as when my head was in her lap and she was stroking it. Only now I felt it all over. It started in my groin and slowly moved up into my stomach and then to my chest and finally into my head. I felt like she was filling me with light. I almost got scared it was so powerful.

"Let it happen Prem. Surrender completely to it and let it take you wherever it will."

I relaxed and did as she said and the golden light flowed all through my body until without my even being aware that it was happening I started cumming. Long hot powerful spurts splashed against her pussy as the light spread my orgasm all through me.

"Yes my love yes. You are with me now completely." Her head moved back against me and I could feel her own orgasm join with mine and travel up her spine. "Oh Prem you are so beautiful. Not since India has anybody given himself to me as completely as you. We have already met on a higher plane and we have only just begun."