All Comments on 'Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 09'

by mountaincat4

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who's Who?

Changing names made this impossible to keep up with.

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 9 years agoAuthor
What's in a name?

The name changes were explained in Ch. 3 & Ch. 6 (You did read them didn't you?) It is a technique to help a young woman face her death. If you don't read my stories from the beginning then you will be confused in the later chapters.

WARNING! There will be lots of additional characters in the next chapters. If you're already confused, you should stick to stories that have no more than two people in them. I promise not to change any more names until the end of the series but by then it won't make much difference.

One more piece of advice, don't go to Texas. Everybody there has more than one name: Joe Bob, Sue Ellen, Carla Jean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Booooring

Loved the start. Then started skipping larger and larger chunks until I started jumping to the next page, only to find more tantric sex which, frankly is seriously boring. What happened to the story?

ag2507ag2507about 9 years ago
Tch! Tch! Mountaincat

'Anonymouse' made a very valid point - the name changes, especially as the aliii come from a different cultural reference, are difficult to assimilate, even if you have read from the beginning. I was disappointed by your response which was snarky and sarcastic and failed to recognize that the change might genuinely be difficult for many readers to assimilate. You went to a lot of trouble to get us to invest in the original characters so the persona change is even more difficult. Perhaps in later revisions you might consider looking for techniques to anchor and consolidate the name pairs so the transition to the tantric names is not so difficult. Part of the problem is that there are great swathes of text linked to sex where to all intents and purposes the actors are interchangeable and there is little to relate each tantric persona to the characters primary role - when we are in the architectural text, each character has a clearly defined role so the names play out in context and the reader has a better idea of who is whom from the context.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lost the plot

Wondering where the plot disappeared. It moved from a plot based on an emotional issue to philosophical one. If the premise of the philosophical twist in the story is free uninhibited sex (of course dressed in an age old philosophical concept)then the names of the characters are pointless and it is basically just an orgy or a flimsy excuse for one. Come to think of it do we even need humans in it? And I am wondering where does it leave "Prem"as the female characters already feel Jean gave them the best one of their lives. And poor Sandy...she is the biggest loser in all of this....holding the fort down while hubby dear gets his rocks off.....would have better to reclassify the series tag.....seriously considering whether I want to continue reading as It is difficult to remain attached to the main characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous