All Comments on 'Willing Prey'

by CaroleS36

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
janandjustinjanandjustinabout 14 years ago
Wonderful

A very well written and beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes beautifully done.

This story couldn't have been a better example of a story of an upstanding faithful, until now, and moral woman being seduced and fucked by a butch dyke. And guess what? the upstanding moral woman is now a dyke as well! The butch dyke has another conquest under her belt. Good for her. And another slut dyke bitch writer strikes again. I guess she must hate men so much. Oh well I wasted a few moments read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It was a good story but,

I would have loved to see Lisa as the bait, entrapment, and Shelly as the John and then Shelly would have been busted out of the police department. Everyone needs to be taken down a notch or two and that goes for cops.

Thom_N_CherylThom_N_Cherylabout 14 years ago
Glad You're Back

Loved your story Carol and could feel the wettness from here. We're both glad you are back after 6 years. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To the high and mighty judger..

Pretty sure it's physically impossible for it to be actual adultery when with another woman. And don't point fingers until you've been in that kind of situation, moron. As for the story, good job!

SwitchWitchSwitchWitchover 13 years ago
About Adultery...

How would it not adultery because it was with another woman?

I admit I am not comfortable with cheating,(regardless of who it is with.) I am even less comfy with living a lie. Did that waaay to many years.

As a fan of erotic fiction however...taboo topics are hawt as hell to read!

I liked the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
adultery definition

sex between a woman who was married and a person other than her spouse

That is considered to be adultery. Adultery applies to either married partner when they have sex with anyone else, same sex or opposite sex does not matter legally.

Chase613Chase613about 12 years ago
Great Story

Please write more.

biercebierceabout 12 years ago
Smooth

Very good story. Nice build up. Good characters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I loved it ;-p

linda1234linda1234over 11 years ago
Beautiful

So realistic -- thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Scorching hot

I cast this movie…Charlize Theron as Shelly and Lucy Hale as Lisa.

Mobile49Mobile49almost 4 years ago
Smoking

More chapters, please.

LesbianSeductionLesbianSeductionabout 2 years ago

A nit boring because there is no inner struggle, the butch femme just needed to be persistant in talking her in, what she on an emotional level wanted. So: good story, but maye it could describe more inner conflicts or restrictions.

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl2 months ago

A beautiful story of femme seduction by butch. The femme just needed a little push to release her true desires! I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous