Willow Palin's Birthday Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Willow finally gets her birthday present at oily party.
12.5k words
4.37
13.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

To get to know the group involved in Willow's party, please read part one.

Morning came early and the entire Palin clan was busy in the kitchen getting everything ready for a huge breakfast for the birthday girl and all of their sexy guests.

One by one the Palin guests began to come down from their rooms. All of the men were dressed in t-shirts and shorts, while all of the women came down in their modest night shirts and football jerseys. They were covered appropriately although Juliet's and Robin's great legs were showing a lot of thigh.

After a large appetizing breakfast, Todd took the young children out on the boat for a short ride while Sarah and Track explained today's activities.

Sarah stood before the group; "I hope you all had enough to eat, you're all going to need your energy for what we have planned. As you can see the livingroom is all decked out. The furniture is covered with plastic and plush sheets and blankets. The carpeted floor and cushions on the floor as set up the same way. This is why, we asked Willow how she wanted to start off her "adult" lifestyle to begin and her wish was to have a no holds barred massage and oil party. You will find two types of oil all around the room, body oil for massages and scented, tasty oil to apply where you'll be able to lick and eat off your partner's body."

Some of the men were already sporting a hard on. Robin's and Jamie's nipples perked up and were visible through their nightshirts.

Sarah saw this and giggled; "I can see a bunch of you are stimulated by her fantasy and I hope you all assist her in fulfilling this today. Here is how it's going to work. Willow will pick her partner followed by our very special guest Juliet. After that Bristol will pick next, followed by Todd. After that Harris will pick and that leaves Jamie. I'll be back as soon as I can drive to my parent's home to drop of the kids. While I'm gone you can all get up to your room and change into something you don't care to get all oily and messy."

She walked over to Willow dressed on a tiny halter top and mini shite shorts, putting her arm around her hugged her; "Okay Willow, who do you pick to usher you into adulthood?"

Willow was beaming from ear to ear and she licked her full red lips and placing a finger seductively in her mouth looked from guy to guy and stopping at Taye Diggs walked over to him and took a seat in his lap; "I pick Taye, I've always fantasied about a black man, no offense Taye, and figured up here in Alaska I'd have very few chances to experience one, so I pick you!" She placed her arms around his neck and pulling his bald black head to hers gave him a passionate open mouthed kiss. His cock strung up between her legs and she wiggled and giggled; I think I made a great choice mom, what do you think?"

In her patented voice replied; "You Betcha Willow, okay Juliet you're next who do you pick!"

Juliet Huddy let out a deep breath and walked over to Track, after our little fun in the car on the way from the airport, I couldn't get you out of my mind, so I pick you!"

She stood in front of Track and he reached out and wrapped his arms around her. His hands shot up under her short nightshirt and cupped her tight ass in his hands. Juliet let out a yelp and jumped back.

Sarah jumped in; "Okay, okay Track, back off. The kids are still here and you'll have all afternoon to play with that gorgeous ass. I don't blame you, I got to taste it last night and it's just as good as it was last year. Okay Bristol you're next, who's your pick?"

Bristol stood up tossing her long straight dark brown hair over her shoulder, biting her lower lip she scanned the men and stopped at Bob Van Dillon, I had that big black cock yesterday, so today I want the white version of that, are you game Bob?'

He took her hand and pulled her to his lap, he was already half stiff and she wiggled her ass against his bulge and giggled; "Oh mom, I think he's ready alright!"

Sarah laughed; "Oh I can see that I hope to test it out for myself later, but cool it for now, okay?"

"Alright mom, dad is next but he's out with the kids!"

Sarah nodded; "He told me if she wasn't picked he wanted me to pick her for him. Todd picks Robin Meade!"

Robin was smiling and clapped her hands; "Juliet told me what a great fuck Todd is, I think I'm going to have a great time today."

Sarah laughed; "Oh don't you worry Robin, he'll satisfy your every whim. Bristol and I can attest to that, right Bristol"

Bristol wiggled her bubble butt against Bob's growing cock; "Oh yes Robin, you'll be very, very happy with dad!"

Sarah moved over to Harris Faulkner, she placed the back of her hand on Harris' cheek; "My god Harris your skin is so soft and blemish free. I could stare at it for hours. Anyways, you're next who do you pick?"

Harris looked over at Jamie and said; "Are you okay with our agreement?"

Jamie Colby smiled and lit up the entire room, her dark eyes sparkled and she nodded; "Sure am Harris, I couldn't think of a better situation!"

Harris looked up at Sarah; "Well Sarah, Jamie and I agreed if Todd didn't pick either of us, we'd team up together and share Nick Manning. Is that okay with you Nick?"

He laughed a deep throaty laugh; "Oh fucking yeah, I'm okay with that, when do we get started?"

Sarah broke in; "Whoo there cowboy, slow down. Now that we are all paired off, why don't you all head upstairs and change into something you don't mind ruining. I'm going to get Todd in here and I'll run the kids over to my parent's place. Just don't get too worn out before I get back, I want a shot at some of this action too. Okay upstairs with you and once I leave you can all come back down here and start have fun!"

Bob and Taye checked out Sarah as she headed out the door, she like her young daughters looked amazing. Her dark brown hair hung about her shoulders and was a mass of waves and curls, her patented bangs made her looked exceptionally sexy. She was wearing a tight pair of hip-hugging black Levis. A tailored long sleeved black shirt hugged her trim waist and with a couple of buttons undone the hint of a lacy black bra and billowing breasts made them smile about what was to come once they were exposed. Her feet were encased in knee high, high heeled black boots which caused her ass to bubble out even more. She turned and smiled when she saw them checking her out; "Don't worry guys; I want some of what you have just as much as you want what you see. I'll be back soon and then watch out!"

She was out the door and as they headed upstairs Todd came in and they heard Sarah's SUV pull out.

The men all assembled downstairs, they all got together upstairs and agreed to dress the same. They were all dressed in muscle t-shirts and tiny black shorts, Todd supplied them hoping they would agree to wear knowing they wouldn't be wearing them to long anyways.

The ladies came down one at a time and put on sort of a runway fashion show as they came down the stairs. The ladies agreed to let Willow come down last seeing she was the birthday girl.

Juliet came down first wearing tight nearly see-through white ribbed tanktop and a tiny pair of red satin boy shorts. Juliet had her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She slithered over to Track and turning her back to him slowly sat down on his lap and wiggled her ass back and forth, she felt his cock begin to grow through the tiny shorts he was wearing.

Track placed his hands on her hips and sliding upwards covered her full large breasts with his large meaty hands.

Next to cone down was Bristol she was wearing a black baby-doll nightie. Below that she was wearing a matching pair of panties. Both were transparent and every set of eyes, even Juliet's were fixed on either her large swaying tits or the treasure barely visible between her thighs. Bristol's long dark brown hair was pulled back in a severe bun.

She closed the gap between herself and Bob. Standing before him she looked down at the growing bulge in his shorts and giggled; "Is that for me Bob?" Her hands slid across his growing bulge; "Mmmmm I think I'm going to enjoy this!"

Bob pulled her between his thighs and grasping her by the ass pulled her to him and buried his face between her billowy breasts.

She let out a gasp and combed her fingers through his short hair.

Just then Robin came down the stairs and Todd was smiling from ear to ear. She was wearing a man's tailored white shirt. It was unbuttoned on top and below, fastened in the middle by only two buttons. Below that a pair of white cotton panties was pasted to her bulging cunt, a wet spot was already developing. Her thick chestnut brown hair was pulled back and in one long thick braid knowing it would get messy with all the oil. Sauntering over to Todd she looked down at him, licking her lips she bent down and planted her hot wet lips on his. Her blouse gaped open giving Todd a great view of her huge tits. She straightened up and turning took a seat on Todd's knee.

Harris and Jamie came down together, arm in arm. All eyes darted form one to the other. Harris was dress nearly identical to Juliet. The biggest difference was that Harris' large black tits showed through the flimsy tanktop like a pair of hi-beamed headlights. Her huge aureoles and nipples were evident and grew larger by the second.

Jamie looked the most innocent; she was dressed in a New York Jets Football jersey. It ended at mid-thigh; it was the only thing she had on. Both Jamie and Harris had their hair down and when Jamie thought about it she knew this was a mistake.

Both women slithered over to Nick and each took a seat on either side of him. His head was on a swivel looking from one woman to the other. They both placed a hand on his leg and slid upwards but both stopped just before they reached his cock. They stopped to look up at the last lady coming down the stairs.

Willow was wearing a full length silver satin slip/nightgown. Two tiny straps held the slip up, her large breasts filled out the slip beautifully. Her thick nipples showed prominently through the material. Her every curve showed off perfectly, her long brown hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail and as she moved towards Taye he held out his arms and she willingly went to him. He wrapped his arms around her and standing buried his face in her neck and she let out a squeal as his tongue came out and attacked her neck.

With everyone, except Sarah present, they all paired off and began their oily escapade.

Taye knelt down on one of the covered floor pads and urged Willow down to the pad beside him. He directed her to lie on her belly. He moved her ponytail off her back and onto her neck. Picking up the large bottle of body oil he drizzled a small amount on her shoulders. He began to work the slippery liquid into her skin and she let out a gasp and pushed back against his large back hands. He slid the thin straps off her shoulders and she pulled her arms out to make it easier for Taye to remove.

He kept the slip high on her back as he continued to work on her neck and shoulders; he wanted to take it slow with her seeing it was the first time with a man.

Sarah told him earlier that Willow may choose him and told him that even though she had sex already, it's only been with an inexperienced teenager and hoped he would show her how to make love the proper way, slow and building up the anticipation. He had told her not to worry and he would make it a day she would never forget.

Taye picked up the bottle of oil again and she let out a squeal when he poured the liquid direct onto the satin material at the small of her back. He continued to pour it trailing it up her back just between her shoulder blades.

Willow let out a moan when his hands began sliding his hands all over her back, through the soaked material and moved a little lower until he had her ample ass coated in the magical fluid. His handprints were evident on her ass and he smiled when he saw how they conformed to her ass cheeks.

He returned to her back and spent the next five minutes releasing all of the tension that was evident when he first began to massage her.

Willow was calm to the point of nearly falling asleep and Taye picked up on this and figured it was time to kick up the seduction a notch or two.

He gripped the upper edge of the nightgown with both hands on her sides and tugged at it until her large flattened breasts slipped free from the gown. He was able to slide the gown down to her waist. Leaving it there he worked at the firm flesh on her back, all the way down to the crease of her ass cheeks.

Willow would purr when his fingertips grazed her billowy breasts at the sides of her body. She wiggled her ass as he worked harder and deeper on her sleek back.

Taye picked up the large bottle of oil and poured it on her satin covered ass and ran it down one leg and up the other.

She let out a squeal when his hands worked the oil through her slip and into her ass.

He slapped her ass and the oil went squirting around her body. He molded her ass with his strong black hands and prided her strong thighs and calves. When he reached her ankles he slipped his hands under the slip and slowly traveled back up her legs, pulling the slip up as he went. He now had the oil covered material bunched up just below her bubble butt.

Willow slid her legs up and now almost in the doggy position she gripped the oil drenched material and slid it over her hips and down her legs. Staying in that position she felt his hands once again on her body.

Taye slid his hands over her ass cheeks over and over again and he had her slip back down to her belly. Straddling her body, he began to caress and massage her entire back from neck to ankles. Lifting each foot he massaged them in turn and bringing them to his mouth sucked each digit into his mouth. His tongue flicked at them causing her flinch and jerk. Her cunt ground against the pad and she continued to moan.

He let them go and slowly slid his strong hands up her inner thighs. They opened slowly and as he reached her pussy she rose up again slightly giving him easier access to her pussy. His hands slipped over her pussy and spread her gorgeous ass cheek. When he did this he slipped first one and then a second finger into her oily puckered asshole.

Willow jerked violently when she felt her ass violated and fell back to the floor.

Tyne followed and worked the two fingers deeper and now began to finger fuck her ass faster and deeper. Both fingers disappeared completely into her ass and Willow let out a loud groan and shook as an orgasm overtook her inexperienced body.

He pulled his fingers out and her ass made a slurping sound and the puckered hole closed slowly. Gripping her by one hip, he slowly urged her over onto her back.

Willow looked up at him with glassy eyes as her body slowly came down from her first anal orgasm. She licked her lips and let out a long cleansing breath as she waited for Taye resume playing with her gorgeous body.

Taye picked up the oil once again and drizzled the oil over her firm, full breasts. Spreading the oil over her full tits he soaked the oil in until her tits were completely covered. He spent an especially long time on her nipples.

Taye skimmed out of his shorts and throwing one leg over her belly he placed his stiff black shaft between her tits and pushing them together began tit fucking her. He slid between them faster and faster and his cock was quickly covered in the oil.

Willow lifted her head and as the cock slid upward she caught the head between her full red lips and he stopped there briefly to allow her to wind her tongue to wind around and around the thick black head.

Resuming tit fucking Willow he grabbed her hands and had her hold her tits together. He reached back and finger fucked her dripping cunt and the sound of the oil and her cunt juices filled the room. His other hand reached up and grabbing a fistful of her long brown ponytail, pulled her head upward to give her easier access to suck his cock.

With every upward thrust he held it there longer and longer and soon abandoned tit fucking her and now cradled her head with both hands and she sucked him deeper into her mouth.

Her hair was now covered in oil and her ponytail was one thick glob of hair covered in oil. She started laughing when she looked at her dad and Robin and yelled to Todd; "That was a good one dad!"

Rolling off of Willow, he pulled her down to his body. She followed immediately and began sucking his cock like a woman possessed. Her head was bobbing up and down and her tongue flicked out and licked at his shaft like an old pro. "Oh fuck Taye, I want to taste your cum, but don't want you to be spent after cumming. I want your cock in my horny cunt and I want you to take my "adult" virginity. What do you think?"

"Oh god Willow, you have no idea how bad I want to cum in your mouth and all over that angelic face of yours. If you can wait about ten minutes after I cum, I can assure you I'll be ready to fuck that tight juicy pussy of yours, your party, your choice!"

She didn't reply she just went back to sucking his cock like mad. Her oil covered hand pumped his thick black shaft and he dropped his head back to the floor and let her do her thing.

Less than a minute later Taye let out a deep groan and started cumming. Willow let out a loud squeal and felt his cum fill her mouth. She swallowed quickly and pulling his cock from her mouth, aimed it at her face and out came another shot hitting her right on the cheek, she let out another squeal; "Oh yeah, shoot your black seed all over my face, oh fuck it's so hot and thick, more, more please!"

Taye made two fists as he felt as if the cum was being ripped from his nuts and he let her direct his cock and when he looked up her entire face, neck and large hanging tits were covered in his spunk.

She licked her lips and giggled; "Okay Taye the clock is ticking, ten minutes and then I mount this fucking black club and ride this big black stallion!"

He let out a grunt; "Oh Willow the way you look and just thinking about fucking that virginal cunt of yours, I'll be ready in five!"

"I'm going to hold you to that!"

Not too far from them Todd kept one eye on Willow like Sarah had instructed him to do. The rest of his attention was focused on Robin who was sitting across his bare legs. He quickly lost track of Willow when Robin picked up a bottle of oil and filing her cupped hand with the oil, reached in and pulled his stiff cock from his shorts. Placing her other hand over his cock Robin slowly dumped her handful of oil over his cock.

Being warmed by her hand the oil slid downward and puddled about his balls. Wrapping her hand around the head of his cock, she applied some pressure she slowly slid it to the base. Once there she applied even more pressure and painstakingly slow slid it upward to the tip.

When she got there a large drop of pre-cum began oozing out. Robin wiggled on Todd's lap and leaning over flicked out her tongue and capturing it on the tip of her tongue, looking up and locking her dark smoldering eyes with his, smiled wickedly and drew it into her mouth. She ran around coating her lips with it, licked her lips again, drank it in.

While she was going that, she continued to pump his cock and her hand was coated in his pre-cum, letting go of his cock. Her hand came up and she licked it clean. Leaning in, she closed her lips over his and fed him his own cum.

As they kissed, Todd could no longer keep his hands off Robin's exquisite body. Placing his one hand on her bare knee, his hand slowly slid up her newly slimmed down body.

Like unlocking a treasure, Robin's legs parted and her dress shirt parted and her wet white cotton panties came into view.

Robin increased the kiss and sucked harder on Todd's tongue as she felt his hand slip closer and closer to her pussy. She moaned into his mouth when she felt his thumb stroke up and down her wet slit plastered against her damp panties.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers