Willow Palin's Birthday Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taye could not believe how hot and tight Jenna was, nearly as tight as Willow. She knew how to control her cunt muscles and seeing she was nowhere as wet as Willow was, contributed to the tight fucking. He had to pump in and out of her slowly not wanting this exquisite feeling to end.

Jenna was frustrated seeing Sarah had already cum three times. She desperately wanted to get the edge off and when she reached down to finger her own clit, Taye slapped her hand away. "Let it build Jenna! I promise baby, when you cum it will be one of your best ever!"

Reaching down he cupped her firm pert breasts and he felt her pussy tighten around his cock and felt her get even wetter and tighter when he squeezed her nipples. Jenna loved the feeling of Taye's cock slowly pumping in and out of her tight pussy. With every thrust she felt her cunt tighten and send bolts of excitement coursing through her tight petite body.

Taye loved fucking this tiny woman as slow as he could but just like her, with every thrust he felt her tighten her pussy about his cock and the muscles of her cunt threatened to draw the cum from his bloated balls. On and on it went. Jenna looked about the room as she came closer and closer to cumming.

Across from her Todd was undoing Robin's long thick braid. When undone he fanned her rich oily chestnut brown hair across her tapered back. His cock, just like Taye's was slowly pumping in and out of her body. Only Todd's cock was in Robin's ass.

Robin played with her clit and he was mauling her huge tits. They both let out loud groans and when Todd pulled out, his cum oozed out of her asshole.

On the other side she looked at Bristol. She was pursed above Bob's huge white cock and it was being driven in and out of her juicy cunt.

Bob's hands covered Bristol's large tits and finally after the past two hours, her hair, which was in a tight bun, came undone. Now splayed all over her upper body, quickly was saturated in oil.

Bristol suddenly slid off his cock and taking it in her mouth swallowed his first shot. Shot after shot filled her mouth and rolled down her chin and onto her heaving tits.

Jenna was on the verge of cumming as Taye picked up the pace and his skin slapping against her skin, the sound filled the room.

She looked over at her two colleagues, both locked in a torrid sixty-nine. The toned, tanned man was plowing deep into Harris' cunt. Jamie under her was lapping at her pussy and the man's cock and balls. She took a mental note to find out who he was and hopefully experience his expert fucking.

Harris had her head buried between Jamie's thighs and had her close to cumming too. She tore her head from Jamie's pussy and let out a loud moan; "Oh Nick, oh Nick I'm cumming, cum with me, cum all over my black ass and Jamie's face!"

Jamie heard him groan and suddenly pulled his dripping cock from Harris' pussy and he yelled out; "Drop a load, here it comes you fucking slut, drop a load!"

His cum shot all over Harris' black ass and covered Jamie's face and oil coated blonde hair. He collapsed in a heap on top of the two oil coated women.

Jenna looked across the room. On the dining room table Juliet had her legs above her head and Track shook the entire table as he drove his cock as hard as he could into her wide open thighs. Suddenly Juliet wrapped her oily arms and legs about Track and he stood up. She pounded up and down on his virile cock. Her mouth covered his and her large oil slick tits crushed against his chest. Her head bounced about and her hair, still intact flew about her head and neck, still on a ponytail.

They both let out loud grunts and they stood still. After about thirty seconds, Jenna noticed Track's thick hot creamy cum slowly oozing out of her pussy. He walked her over to the sofa and dropped her down. A river of cum began to flow out of her pussy cunt.

Jenna was shaken from her voyeurism as Taye picked up the pace. Pulling at her oil slick hair he drove faster and faster into her pussy. He went as deep as possible and Jenna pushed back.

"Come on you black mother fucker, fuck my lily white body! Harder, come on faster, OH FUCK TAYE, I'M CUMMING! She let go and her pussy clamped down on his cock.

Taye felt her hot cum bathe his cock and felt her tighten on his cock. Unable to hold off any longer he let out a loud groan; "Here it comes Jenna, take it, take all of my black baby juice up into your cunt. Take it, oh fuck me, your cunt is incredible! Finally after about a minute, he slipped out of her and fell to the floor.

Jenna totally spent rolled onto her back and suddenly felt a pair of lips and a tongue licking and sucking at her full pussy. Opening her eyes she saw Sarah there sucking Taye's cum from her pussy. Too tired to fight her off, she rolled her head to one side and watched as Charles emptied his huge swollen balls into Willow's pussy.

Willow went off like a firecracker on the 4th of July. She shook and quivered as she took all Charles had to give her, oh to be eighteen again!

Jenna let out a moan; "Oh fuck yeah Sarah, just a little more and I'll give you a lot more cum to eat!" Sarah smiled up at her and licked the last of Taye's cum from her pussy. Just then she let loose and gave Sarah another mouthful. Drinking it all down she now moved over to her daughter's wide spread thighs.

Charles had rolled off of her and Sarah smacked her lips; "Now I get to eat the cum out of my other daughter's pussy for the first time, just like I did a few years back with Bristol!"

Willow guided her mother's mouth to her well-fucked pussy; "Oh yeah mom, eat me, eat all of Charles cum from my cunt! Oh fuck yeah, Bristol told me you and her loved eating freshly fucked pussy, now show me just how good you are!"

For the next ten minutes Sarah licked every ounce of Charles and Willow's cum from her pussy. She made Willow cum three times and finally totally exhausted had to forcefully tear Sarah's face from her pussy.

Sarah sat up, her face completely covered in Willow's cunt juices, smacked her lips; "Mmmmmm Willow, just as good as Bristol's!" Standing on wobbly legs looked at the mass of oil and sweat covered bodies; "Okay everyone, I think we're all fucked out for now. It's now around 3 PM; we've been fucking and sucking for over five hours. Please everyone go to your rooms, clean up, rest up and get all dolled up. Tonight we're all going to our local country club. We have a large PRIVATE dining room reserved. I can assure you all "IT IS PRIVATE" and there will be no holds, or should I say HOLES BARRED! Men, suits or formal wear, please no underwear to get in the way! Ladies, evening gowns, formals and dress, again please no bras or panties, Garters and stockings are okay. So again, its 3 PM, you all have till 6 PM to get ready. Meet down here all raring to go at six. Oh by the way "HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLOW!"