Willow Palin's Birthday Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie let out a gurgling sound and leaning forward locked lips with Harris. As their kiss grew more heated, their oil slick tits crushed against one another.

Jamie let out a screech into Harris' mouth when Nick drew her clit in-between his lips and his tongue stabbed at it. Flicking it back and forth, brought her closer and closer to yet another orgasm and went over the top when he reached up and drove an oil coated finger up her ass.

She exploded and sent a river of cum all over his face and neck. Unable to kneel upright, she collapsed and rolled off of him and quivered as her orgasm subsided.

Harris saw this and instantly placed her lips to his. Her tongue lapped away at Jamie's cum covering Nick's face.

With her ass raised, Nick reached down and quickly pulled his drenched cock from her cunt and wedged it between her twin globes of black flesh, drove upward, sending his cock into her tight, hot asshole.

Harris let out a scream and drove down sending his cock completely into her asshole.

Nick fucked her ass as fast as he could and when he felt her tighten and start to cum again, he rolled her off of him.

With Jamie and Harris side by side, he stroked his cock. They locked lips and kissed as they stared up at him. Jamie moaned out; "Come on Nick, cum all over both of us!"

That was all it took, he let out a groan and yelled out; "Drop a load, drop a loud all over both of your fucking faces!"

Nick started cumming and cumming and cumming. First on Harris' black face and hair, Jamie licked at it and then on Jamie's once angelic face and Harris was there to lick it up.

When Nick finished cumming, both Jamie and Harris' face was covered in his thick creamy white spunk. Collapsing to the floor the three of them casually caressed one another's oil and sweat covered bodies.

While this was going on, last but not least, Track and Juliet were locked in a passionate embrace on the large wooden dining room table.

Track had Juliet naked as he was. He was sitting on the wooden bench with Juliet laid splayed across the table.

Her long shapely legs were thrown over his shoulders and her heels were digging into his back. Her body was covered in oil, but only from the waist down, Track had covered her lower body with extra oil. Juliet had a hard time keeping her legs from slipping off his back.

Track's hair and entire face and head were covered in oil along with Juliet's cum juices. He increased the assault on her pussy, ass and legs. His hands slid up and down her thighs, applying more pressure on them. He sent three fingers into her ass and three from his other hand, up into her cunt. He found her G spot and as he tickled it, he brought his mouth and tongue into the action.

Flicking at her entire cunt he caught her clit. He now drove his fingers in and out of her ass, played with her G spot and flicking at her clit.

Juliet was rolling her head from side to side. Her slick blonde ponytail flew all about and she was tugging at her stiff nipples. She humped his face and fingers and was gasping for breath; "Oh Fuck Track, what the hell are you doing to me! Oh fuck my entire pussy and ass are on fire and it feels like you're tearing me inside out! Oh Fuck, oh Fuck, I'm Cumming!"

She let out a scream and fell back to the table and started squirting. Over and over, she sent fountain streams of cum all over his head, neck and shoulders. She came so hard and so long she nearly passed out.

Gathering all the strength she possessed, she pulled him away and started giggling.

He was dripping with her cum more than any guy gave a woman today. When he tried to resume eating her, she stopped him.

"I know I owe you a big time fuck Track, but please give me ten or fifteen to recuperate and then I promise to ROCK YOUR World!"

He laughed and nodded okay; "But having to wait Juliet, I want you to be at your best!"

"I PROMISE!"

They sat back and watched Sarah come in from outside; "What did I miss, what did I miss?"

Track yelled out; "A whole bunch Mom, just look at me!"

"Oh Track, you are so lucky! I just love how Juliet squirts, right Bristol?"

"Right Mom, but please shut up and help Willow with Taye would ya? I'm ready for round two here with Bob!"

"Oh Willow, what can momma bear do to help?"

"Taye here is getting hard for round two. I already sucked him off, but he promised to fuck me good and hard for my birthday present! You can help me by getting him extra hard!"

"Will do birthday girl, maybe if I do a slow striptease and show this black Adonis momma bear's body, that may help!"

Taye's eyes went wide and he smiled; "It sure would Sarah, but how about a little more action and a lot less talking."

"YOU BETCHA!"

She began swaying from side to side and unbuckled her tiny belt. Pulling it out, she ran it back and forth across her petite firm butt. Tossing it to Taye, her hands went to the buttons on her tailored black blouse. One by one they popped open and her nearly see-through black lace bra came into view.

Seductively she bit open the buttons on the cuffs of her blouse sleeves and pulling the tails out of her tight jeans, shook it off her shoulders, tossed it too to Taye.

Swaying back and forth she ran her fingers through her now longer dark brown hair and sliding her hands down her trim body, ripped open her jeans and jerked down the zipper.

She stuck out one foot to Taye and urged him to remove the boot. Once off she gave him the other. When removed she pulled away just as he placed his lips over one set of toes.

Turning her back to Taye and Willow she hooked her fingers in the waistband of the jeans. Bending over at the waist and tossing her hair back, slowly slid the jeans from her waist and down over her tight ass cheeks.

Several of the men in the room stopped to watch Sarah's show. She smiled when she saw all those eyes on her body.

She kicked the jeans off and slowly turned to face Willow and Taye; "Would you like to watch Willow remove my bra and panties Taye?"

He smiled from ear to ear and just nodded vigorously.

"Come on Willow, take Mommy's bra off. Remember the Palin rule, if you take off the bra, you must suck the titties!"

Willow scurried over to Sarah and with shaking hands, popped open her bra clasps.

Taye's cock was standing out and Sarah chuckled; "Taye would you like to assist Willow on sucking my titties?"

He nodded and moved to one side. Both mouths descended on Sarah's ample tits, they were crowned with quarter sized aureoles and stiff nipples.

Willow's oil covered hair drifted over Sarah's shoulder and tit as her mouth captured one tit.

Sarah's hand combed through the oil saturated locks as she crushed her face to her swollen nip.

Taye, a lot more proficient at sucking tits, immediately flicked at the swollen bud and produced a moan from Sarah's lips. His hand drifted down and pulled her panties off. Sarah used all of her willpower to push the two heads away.

"Well Willow I think I got him nice and hard for you. Do you think you can handle it from here?"

"I'm not sure mom, do you think I'm wet enough for this cock?"

"Oh let me see Willow?" Her hand went down to Willow's gleaming cunt and it was dripping; "Willow, if it were any wetter, he'd slip right out! Just kidding, I Betcha with your tight pussy and that gorgeous big black cock, you'll do just fine!" Willow rolled onto her back; "Please mommy, put it in for me!"

Taye was breathing heavily as he watched Sarah's hand grip his cock and place it at the entrance to Willow's pussy. Tugging him slightly, he leaned in and Willow's mouth dropped open and she sucked his cock into Willow's adult virginal pussy.

Her legs came up and slowly wrapped them around his black, well-muscled back. She let out several moans as inch by inch, his thick black cock disappeared into her tight hot cunt.

"Oh my god Willow, I can't believe how hot and tight your pussy is!"

"Oh Taye, FUCK ME, fuck me good and hard, I've had teenage cocks in me, but none as big and thick as yours! Oh mom is Track and Daddy's as good as this?"

"Oh yes baby, and just think you can have them, Bristol and me as much as you want baby!"

Taye began fucking her hard and fast now; his big black cock was coated in lumps of her white juicy cum.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Sarah turned to Willow; "Enjoy getting fucked hard from Taye! Taye stretch her good cause her fantasy fuck had just arrived."

Sarah threw on a robe she had sitting next to her, her hands were covered in oil from Willow's hair, wiping her hand in the robe, she picked up a large robe she had sitting beside hers, she opened the door and ran outside to greet the final two guests.

Standing there were Jenna Lee and Charles Payne. Charles was dressed impeccably in his three piece suit. There was one thing out of place though, his zipper was open and he had a large bulge where his cock was. Jenna looked like a million bucks, dressed in a short sleeveless red dress. What made it even more alluring was that there was a broad silver zipper with a large silver hoop ring on it. The zipper ran from neckline to hem. The only thing out of place with her was that her matching red lipstick was smudged and her gorgeous long red hair was slightly disheveled.

Sarah had a huge smile on her face, putting two and two together; "Ah so I see the two of you started before you got here, huh?" Jenna's white complexion turned a bright shade of red; "Whatever do you mean Sarah?"

"Well Jenna seeing I wanted Charles in this robe when he enters the house for Willow, I think when I strip him down there just may be a telltale ring of red lipstick on his cock. What do you think Jenna?" "Alright, alright Sarah, you got me. So can I help stripping this gorgeous black specimen?"

"YOU BETCHA! Come on, let's get started!"

Jenna removed his jacket, while Sarah removed his vest. Jenna got his tie off, while Sarah unbuttoned his shirt. Now naked from the waist up, both women stopped to admire his strong black upper body. Although large, there wasn't an ounce of fat. Being so large they expected some fat, but were pleasantly surprised. Both Sarah and Jenna began running their tiny hands over his broad, black chest and belly.

Charles breathing increased and he reached for the two sexy women. They moved away and slapped at his hands. Sarah shook her finger at Charles; "No touching, save your energy for Willow, at least at the beginning. After you satisfy her, then you can have a crack at Jenna and me!"

Jenna picked up one foot and removed his shoe and sock. She did the same with the other foot too. She let out a groan; "My god Sarah, look how big his feet are. You know what that means don't you?" Sarah scoffed; "You should know you already sucked on it, well is it?" Jenna started laughing; "Well in the words of Sarah Palin, YOU BETCHA! Don't take my word for it Sarah, see for yourself."

Sarah deftly undid his pants and pulling them down, along with his boxers, she sucked in her breath; "Oh my god, it's magnificent! I just hope Willow can accommodate a cock this huge. She is being fucked as we speak by Taye Diggs. He's large, but nowhere close to this monster. Jenna, you and I will have to take care of Taye while Charles gives Willow her birthday present. You see Taye was her gift, but when you called and said Charles changed his mind; well it was too late to uninvited Taye. How did you manage to persuade Charles anyway?"

Jenna giggled; "I sort of blackmailed him. While the two of us worked together at Fox Business, well we fucked regularly and when I got married it ended. I told him we would start again when we got back if he went along. Anyways getting Taye for now seems like a pretty good trade-off for the two of us."

Sarah laughed as she folded Charles clothes. She handed him the robe and it barely fit him; "It was the largest I could find Charles. Now get in there and make my daughter the slut of the family! Bristol and I are tired of holding that honor."

Charles laughed; "How do I know which one is Willow? From what I saw both of your daughters take after their mother and both are just as beautiful!"

"Aw that's sweet Charles; you're full of shit, but sweet. Willow is the inexperienced one in there, but by now may be outdoing Bristol, she is a fast learner. Like I said before, she should be getting fucked by the only other black man here."

"Sounds great, see you two in there soon, I'm going to hold you to your promise to get a shot at these two gorgeous bodies later!"

Sarah laughed; "As Jenna said, YOU BETCHA!"

Charles entered the house and Sarah heard Willow yell out in excitement when she saw Charles; "NO FUCKING WAY, oh mom you're the greatest!"

As the door closed Sarah turned to Jenna; "Okay Jenna, now let's see if you followed my instructions!" She reached for the zipper on the top of Jenna's dress and pulling it down slowly, Sarah let out a tiny moan; "Oh yes, yes perfect Jenna, we are going to become very, very close friends. Hopefully just as close as Juliet has become!"

"I sure hope so Sarah, but after sucking on Charles' and all the talk about Taye, I hope you can understand I need a good stiff cock in me before you and I start to play."

Sarah giggled as she zipped Jenna up, but not before leaning in and sucking on one of Jenna's bare, perfect nipples; "I understand totally and just knowing you came here naked under the dress as I asked speaks volumes for our future friendship. You know I believe Taye has a thing for natural redheads!"

"I know, I've seen him numerous times with Kate Walsh on Private Practice. I just love his dark black body against her lily white form. I've imaging him between my thighs many a night!" Sarah opened the door; "So Jenna, stop imagining and let's make it a reality."

Both Sarah and Jenna stopped dead in their tracks when they caught sight of Willow. She was on her back; her strong oil covered legs were wrapped around Taye's back while he drove his thick black cock in and out of Willow's foaming cunt.

Charles had lost his robe and his cock was sliding in and out of Willow's mouth. Her head was turned sideways and she took nearly half of his twelve inch cock into her oral cavity.

Taye's cock was covered in layers of Willow's thick cum and even clumps of her cum dotted his cock.

Sarah knew she had to handle this properly or the entire day could go up in smoke. She gently tapped Taye on his sweat and oil covered shoulder.

He slowed his pace of fucking her daughter and looked at Sarah; "Yes Sarah?" "Taye, how does Willow feel? Is she as hot and tight as expected?'

He let out a groan, but continued to pump her sloppy cunt slowly; "Oh god yes Sarah, even better than I thought it would be, why do you ask?"

"Well Taye, Charles was Willow's first choice when we asked her who she wanted to fuck for her first time as an adult. Well when he declined, Juliet recruited you." Taye stopped fucking; "What are you saying Sarah?"

"Well Taye, how would you like to trade one semi-virgin, who is inexperienced, for two experienced MILFs who are willing to fuck your brains out till you can't see straight?"

He had a serious look on his face and Sarah bit her lower lip seductively and held her breath; " Well I guess seeing IT IS Willow's birthday and IT IS what she asked for, how can I deny her that?"

Jenna giggled; "Seeing two is better than one doesn't hurt either, right?" He chuckled; "You got that right and you being a redhead doesn't hurt either. By the way I'm Taye Diggs and you are?" "Oh I'm Jenna, Jenna Lee; I work with a bunch of these ladies over at Fox. Oh my, what have I got myself into?"

She gazed around the room and her colleagues were all in assorted stages of sex. She was quickly brought back to Taye and Sarah when Taye pulled out of Willow. Her cunt made an obscene sucking sound and she protested vigorously; "Oh Taye, where the fuck are you going?"

He pointed to Charles; "I believe Charles there will take REAL good care of you!"

Before she could reply Charles spun her around and she let out a scream when he poured another bottle of oil all over her straining tits, belly and pussy.

She let out a groan when without warning he aimed his cock at her dripping hole and plugged it. Her legs came up and slick as they were, she still was able to lock her ankles about his body. The two of them began fucking like two wild animals.

Sarah seeing Willow was in good hands turned to Taye; "Even though today is Willow's birthday, would you like to unwrap your presents or should the two of us undress each other?" He laughed; "Oh please, let me! I love opening presents, especially two as luscious as the two of you are!"

He reached for Sarah and pulling her to him by her belt, captured her mouth with his. The two of them fought with one another's tongue as the kiss grew hotter and hotter.

Taye reached down and pulled open her robe and slid it from her body. Just before he took one of her nipples in his mouth he looked at Jenna; "Would you like to join me?" Without saying a word, Jenna was beside Sarah and she too took one of Sarah's nips in-between her lips.

Sarah let out a grunt; "Oh my god, watching all of these people fuck all morning long, I'm so fucking hot, it won't take long for me to cum!"

Taye turned to Jenna and unzipping her dress, he let out a groan when he saw her peaches and cream body before him totally naked.

"What do you think Jenna, would you like to lick her pussy and get her off quickly or shall I?" "You go ahead Taye; I want that cock of yours in my mouth. I can just imagine how good it tastes with Willow's cum all over it."

Sarah pouted; "Not fair Jenna, I wanted to taste my daughter's cum first on that big black cock of his."

"I'll share after you cum, alright?"

"Deal!"

Taye pulled Sarah down to the oil covered mattress and instantly attacked her pussy. Just as Jenna slipped her lips along the side of Taye's cum coated cock, Sarah exploded all over his tongue. He continued eating her right into a second orgasm.

Sarah was panting as she pushed his bald black head away; "Please, please give me a second to recover!"

He pulled back briefly to allow her to come down from her second quick orgasm.

She scrambled away before he could react; "Okay Jenna, let me at that cock and my Willow's cunt juices!" "Sorry Sarah, all gone! If you want I can share!" Before Sarah could react, Jenna covered her mouth with her own.

The two of them swapped what little of Willow's cum that remained in Jenna's mouth. Once it was all gone, they continued to kiss passionately and Taye felt left out.

He lay beside the two of them and with an extra-large bottle of oil in each hand dumped them both on Sarah and Jenna's oil free body. The two out them shouted out in surprise. Once they realized it was too late and couldn't escape, they began rubbing the oil into one another.

Sarah and Jenna both grabbed Taye by the ass and pulled him tight to their dripping bodies. He rolled around on the mattress and closed his eyes and sucked in his breath as the two attacked his body. Sarah licked at his stiff cock while Jenna attacked his bloated nuts. Their hands were everywhere at once playing with his nipples and belly while the other caressed his legs and black ass. Sarah took him completely into her mouth and he ran his hands through her oil laden hair. He had to pull her off after a minute or so or he would have cum.

Crawling up he guided Jenna between Sarah's thighs and with her tight lily white ass pointing straight at him, he gripped her tiny hips, drove his cock into her extremely tight cunt.

Jenna reared up; her oil covered gorgeous red hair flew all about sending oil onto Charles, Willow, Bristol and Bob. She dove back down and Sarah guided her to her weeping pussy. Jenna was an experienced cunt lapper and had Sarah squirming and cumming before she knew it.