Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the women roared with laughter, and then cheered Val.

"Let's call it the Wilmington Women's Club," Bernie said her voice a little thicker than usual.

"Let's," said Val, who promptly tilted her glass and drained her drink. The others quickly followed suite, and Val signaled for another round.

When the drinks arrived, Natalie offered a toast. "To the WWC!"

"To the WWC!" the others cried out.

"May it last longer than any of us!" Katy Dide added, and winked lewdly at Natalie.

"And what will we do with the WWC?" Janet asked meekly.

"We'll use it to have great sex," Val said.

"What else is money good for?" Katy said, agreeing with her, and then laughed uproariously. A second later the others followed her example.

When the laughter died down, Bernie inquired, "And when shall we meet?"

Val said, "Let's hold off on that until everyone has a chance to figure out what's best for them. I'm open to almost anything. But I suggest we hold our meetings in the evening. Men do, why shouldn't we?"

"Right!" Natalie shouted.

"A toast," Katy yelled above the fray. "To our nightly meetings!"

"No, no!" Val found herself yelling to be heard. "The meetings are at night, not every night."

"Why not?" Janet quipped, causing general laughter among the women at the table.

"And," Janet went on, "where will the meetings take place?"

"That's to be decided at our next meeting. Shall we say this Friday night?"

It was agreed that Friday night was available to all but Bernie, who said she couldn't make that Friday night, "But if you have one the following Friday, count me in."

"Where shall we meet?" asked Laura.

"How about right here?" said Val.

"Good enough for me," said Katy.

And it was agreed to meet at the tennis club the following Friday night at seven.

Val called for several cabs to take the others home, not permitting them to drive while intoxicated. And on her way home she decided that things had gone very well. Very well, indeed.