Window Shopping

Story Info
A simple shopping trip ends in fun.
1.3k words
3.91
18.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unblest
unblest
24 Followers

I was only going to be in town for a few days. We both wanted to spend as much time together as possible, especially alone. But I had wanted to take you shopping for some lingerie for some time. So, off we went.

The drive to the store was a torturous trip to heaven and back as you insisted on stroking my cock until it was hard and then slipping it into your mouth, working it with your lips and tongue. You never let me get close to cumming, teasing me with your mouth, bringing me right up to the edge and then easing off. The grin on your face told me how much you were enjoying this.

And to tell the truth, despite the ache that was building up, I was enjoying it too. We pulled up to a store out on the edge of town. You chose this place because you knew no one would know you here. Walking in, I gazed hungrily at all the lingerie, picturing in my mind's eye you wearing each and every one.

You quickly ran through the store, picking outfits as you went. Teddies, lace, silk, whatever caught your eye. You moved to the dressing rooms and I followed, pulling up a chair just outside. You smiled down at me and closed the door behind you.

You changed quickly and what followed was a procession of outfits that left me breathless. In all honesty, I would never remember the outfits, only how happy you looked trying them on. With one outfit, a pink camisole with matching panties, you came out and sat on my lap, softly grinding against me. I groaned, reaching for you, but you playfully slapped my hands away as you reentered the dressing room.

Unable to take any more, I glanced around quickly, scanning the area to ensure we were alone. Sure that no one would be walking our way anytime soon, I opened the door and slipped in behind you. You gasped in surprise, but the smile on your face gave you away. You were hoping I would take the hint.

I grabbed you and pulled you into me, kissing you deeply and passionately. My hands slipped under the camisole top, massaging your breasts and nipples. You moaned as you felt my hardness pressing against you. I quickly spun you around, pressing you against the wall as I quickly unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock.

I slipped myself into your soaking wet pussy and began to pound into you from behind. You moaned, biting your lip to try and stay quiet. My hands were on your hips, pulling you into me in a fierce staccato rhythm that left you breathless.

We tried to be silent, tried to keep our noise down and not be too obvious, but something we did must have given us away. The door to the dressing room suddenly flew open and a young woman, the cashier and only employee working that day, stared, stunned as she watched me pound into you.

The realization that we had been caught did not shock us into modesty. On the contrary, it drove us harder and faster until you exploded in an orgasm and screamed my name, begging me to fuck you harder and faster. Without realizing what she was doing, unable to control herself, the young cashier's hand crept down the front of her skirt, massaging herself as she watched you climax.

When your orgasm subsided, you pushed me away and pulled the cashier towards you, kissing her deeply. You pulled her shirt up, revealing her small, firm breasts unhindered by a bra. You did not remove her shirt though, leaving it bunched up just above her pert breasts. Leaning down, you took one of her nipples into your mouth and she moaned.

Then you pushed her down to her knees, guiding her face to my rock hard cock. She hesitantly opened her mouth, slowly taking me in. Once the flavor of your juices on my cock hit her though, she began to suck me more readily, relishing the combination of your taste and my hardness.

You knelt down next to her. The two of you took turns sucking me, bringing me to the edge and letting me back down slowly. Taking a quick glance outside, you whispered something to the young woman. She nodded and went to pull down her shirt, but you merely shook your head. She swallowed nervously but walked off with her tits still exposed. She came back moments later. I knew that you had sent her to lock the front door.

You had not wasted any time while she was gone. You pulled up the chair that I had recently sat in. When the young woman returned, you sat down on the chair, spreading your legs over the arms. I smiled and kissed the young woman, enjoying the feel of her lips but not as much as I did yours. I knelt down and reached under her denim skirt, sliding her lacy thong panties off of her.

She bit her lip nervously. It was obvious she had never before been in a situation even remotely like this. This may well have been her first threesome as well. I threw the soaked panties over my shoulder and turned her to face you. I gently pushed her down to her knees, guiding her face into your soaking wet pussy.

She licked you, inexpertly at first, until some small direction from you got her moving more naturally, comfortably. The way your eyes rolled back and the moan that escaped your lips told me she was doing much better. I knelt down behind her, sliding her short skirt above her waist and exposing her pussy and ass to me.

I slid my cock into her without preamble, without warning. She gasped, partly in pain but mostly in pleasure. I began to pound into her, not bothering with the gentle teasing I preferred to start with on you. Soon, you both exploded, almost simultaneously, and I grinned, fighting back my own climax, as difficult as it was.

I held back because there was something else, another hole to fill. She felt it as I slowly pressed my dick against the tight rosebud of her ass. She tried to struggle, but you held her face down in your pussy, not letting her tongue and mouth stop. Her struggles quickly stopped once I was in and sliding down the tight tunnel.

As much as I wanted to just pound away into her, I took my time, easing into her. Soon she began to moan as she grew accustomed to the new sensations ripping through her. Then I began to pound, slamming into her as forcefully as before. An orgasm ripped through her, tearing a scream from her throat that would leave her hoarse for days.

With a grin, I pulled out and slammed back into her tight, wet pussy. I continued my forceful, fast pounding into her until yet another orgasm hit. This time, her orgasm caused you to cum as well. I pulled out, intending to shoot my load all over her back. But you rushed forward, pulling her with you. You guided my cock into her mouth, allowing her suck it clean for a moment before you then sucked me into yours. With a shout, I came, shooting my load down your throat. You swallowed all but the last spurt, holding that in your mouth to share with her in a heated kiss.

We all stood and quickly got dressed. The poor girl was shaken, but obviously satisfied in a way she had never before experienced. We both leaned in and each kissed her in turn. Then, without so much as glancing back at the befuddled woman, we left, my arm around your waist and your head on my shoulder. Despite not having bought you anything as I had intended, this day was ending with both of us smiling and satisfied. For the moment...

unblest
unblest
24 Followers