Wine And Chocolate

Story Info
A tryst in a hotel room.
2.2k words
3.63
10.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers

You come into the hotel room, after using the key that was left for you at the front desk. It is quiet and kind of dark in the room, flickering candle light does little to light up the room. You brush your brown hair back and take a few hesitant steps inside as your eyes a adjust. A bottle of wine is open with a single glass next to it, half full. A vase with three roses sits next to it, along with a card. You step forward and pick up the note, smelling the roses quickly before opening the card. It reads: I'm on the balcony, Angel.

You laugh at his horrible handwriting and pick up the glass of wine. You take a sip of the red wine as you walk out to the balcony. The view of Las Vegas is always amazing to you, all the flashing lights appeal to your ADD. He moves up besides you and leans against the rail, no glass of wine in his hand because he doesn't drink. But he does have a can of Dr. Pepper,

"Nice view," he says staring at you and not the cityscape.

You blush and lean into him. His arm slips around you and brings you close. He kisses the top of your head. You sign and lay your head against him. He smells good and it has been so long since someone has held you this close. His hand caresses your side as he holds you. Already sending shivers through you because of the build up to this night has been a long time coming so you nestle in his arms.

"So are you ready for this little one?" He asks.

"Ready for tonight?" you return.

"Yes, ready for tonight," he says chuckling.

"Yes, sir" you reply, half seriously and the other half is pure brat.

"Good girl," He says as he turns you to face him, cupping both cheeks in his hands he gives you a serious kiss.

You return his kiss, his lips are soft against yours as melt into it. You lose track of time as the two of you kiss. His hands slide along your face then through your hair and then along your back. He pulls you close to him and continues the kiss. He is entirely control of you right now, his lips are the strings and his hands are the restraints. He moves you back against the railing of the balcony, trapping you between it and him. You have no idea how long you have been kissing but it causing you to be weak in the knees. Finally, he breaks the kiss and lets you loose from his control.

"Carl....," you start but trail off.

"Yes Angel?" He responds.

"What have you planned?" you ask shyly.

"Wine and chocolate, Angela, wine and chocolate."

He takes your hand and leads you back into the room. He removes the glass of wine from your hand and sets it down on a table. Slowly, he starts to unbutton your blouse, his fingers quick and sure as he gets each button. Once the shirt is unbuttoned, Carl pushes it gently open, his hands sliding across your skin as he caresses your stomach and then along your sides. Leaning forward, he pushes your shirt off of one shoulder with his chin and then places kisses along your shoulder. You shiver and your hands, involuntarily reach out and pull on his shirt. Grabbing and pulling on his shirt you hear some tearing sounds as he switches to your other side. His teeth and lips scrap across the skin of your shoulder as he follows it to your neck and you feel his tongue lightly licking your skin. It is so not fair, how he is playing with your hormones right now and making you dance to his tune. He is gentle but totally in control at the same time and you just want to pounce on him and yank his clothes off. Almost as if he is reading your mind, he seizes your wrists and, gently, moves them away from his body. You let out a sigh as he pushes your hands behind you and his lips move to yours, kissing you passionately. Both of you move towards the bed, under his guidance: he gently helps you take a seat on the bed. He kneels down and kisses your shoulder then down your chest, his fingers tracing the path across your skin that his lips will follow. His lips go down across your breasts and then your stomach. He lingers a little on each of your hips before he stands up.

He walks away and pours a little more wine into your glass. He brings it back to you and "accidentally" spills some on you. You feel it drip down your shoulder and slide slowly down your back. Carl leans down and licks the wine off your shoulder before his fingers catch the drip going down your back. Seizing the initiative you grab his hand and suck the wine of his fingers, lingering to tease him a little with your oral skills. He smiles as you stare up at him and he watches you take his fingers all the way into your mouth. Your tongue slides along them as you tease him some more. He pulls his hand away but not before you see the flash of desire in his eyes. He hands you your class of wine and sits down on the bed next to you. He kisses your cheek softly and then smiles at you.

"Ok, I see the wine but where is my chocolate?" you ask with some sass.

Carl chuckles at you and smiles leaning back. He reaches under the covers and pulls out a bottle of chocolate syrup. He waves it in front of you, smirking the whole time.

"Better naughty girl?" he asks.

"Much," you respond.

He holds it out to you but playfully pulls it away, with a child like smile on his face. You give him a half hearted pout as you try to grab it but he distracts you by kissing you again. It works, too well. It works so well that as the chocolate is dripped onto your neck, you barely register it. Grabbing your hair, he pulls on it to expose your neck and licks and sucks the chocolate off. His lips and tongue are warm and soft against your skin and the cooler chocolate causes you to shiver as he dedicates himself to getting your neck spotless. Sighing and then grinning impishly, you slowly move your hand and wrap it round the chocolate bottle.

Quickly, you pull it away from him and scampering back on the bed, holding it up like a weapon. You grin, impishly, as you brandish it at him, taunting him to come out at you. He smiles at your antics and makes a playful grab at the bottle so you squirt a little chocolate him, just managing to get his hand. He pulls his hand back and shakes his head.

"Someone is going to get into trouble," He says before licking the chocolate off his hand.

"Nuh, yuh," you reply, very sassily.

You thrust the bottle forward and squeeze hard on the bottle causing syrup to spray out at him and onto the bed. He looks down at the chocolate on his clothes and on the bed. He sighs and grabs a hold of you, taking control of the bottle and sprays chocolate onto you. You squeal and squirm as the chocolate hits you but as you scramble away he grabs you hair and pulls you close to him. Removing the bottle from your hand, he sets it to the side, all the while pulling your hair. You struggle but he just twists a little causing to wince but in that good way. He starts to lick the chocolate off you, his tongue gliding across your skin as he takes it into his mouth. He pushes you down onto the bed, his mouth continues to take the chocolate off your skin.

You shiver and quiver as he totally takes control of you. You strain to be able to kiss him but his hand is still in your hair and you can't get away. Caressing his skin, your hands slide under his shirt as you attempt to tease him as badly as he is teasing you. You feel his smirk as he licks the last bit of chocolate off your chest. You try to pull his shirt off and he allows it though he always keeps one hand on you at all times. He drips some chocolate onto his chest as stares at you expectantly. You eagerly lean your head forward and lick at the chocolate on his chest, kissing and sucking it off his skin. It tastes good in your mouth and his skin feels wonderful on your lips. Your fingers dig a little into his back as you make your way up his chest, biting into his neck you hear a growl escape his throat as your teeth sink into his neck.

"Bad, bad, girl," he says as grabs your hair again and pulls your head back.

He kisses you hard as moves you all the way onto the bed. You get lost in the kiss, barely noticing that his hands leave you. Breaking the kiss, he stares into your eyes as he removes his pants and boxers. You smile at him, trying to keep the impish joy off of your face. You knew the neck was his spot and that it drove him crazy but you didn't want him to think you were in control, otherwise he would tease you without end.

He looks at you and you see that smile on his face take on a more stern quality. Carl grabs a hold of you and pulls you to him, his naked body touching you as he pins you to the bed. He slowly removes the last of you clothes, taking his time as he caresses and teases you. Your panties are slowly removed, his fingers brushing your pussy as he takes them off. It sends shivers through your body at his touch.

"Sir?" you ask as you realize he is just staring at you.

He shakes his head as he continues to look and take in your body with his eyes. His fingers slowly glide across your skin, he seems lost in thought as he touches you. You close your eyes and enjoy his touches on your body, his fingers are soft but sure on your skin. His hands make their way up your body until the settle on your wrists. He pins you to the bed as kisses you. Your legs are pushed wide open as he moves his body between them, you feel his hardness brush against your skin. Rocking your hips, moving them trying to get into position but he tsks you.

"Now now, you know what you have to do little one," He says to you, as he rubs his cock across your pussy.

"But sir," you start then it fades into a low moan as he bites your shoulder.

He switches to the other shoulder as he continues to tease your pussy with his cock. You groan in frustration as you try to get him inside you but he keeps pulling away and staring at you. You know what he wants but you are being stubborn as he continues to tease you. He kisses his way up your neck then he bites it, his teeth pressing firmly into your skin, then a little harder but you enjoy the pain. You push against his grip, trying to free your wrists so you can grab him but he keeps you pinned so you wrap your legs around his ass and try to force him into you. He resists your attempts to free yourself and please yourself.

"Please sir, fuck me, please?" You plead to him.

"Of course darling," He replies before he kisses you fiercely.

You feel his cock enter you and causes you to gasp into his mouth as you both kiss. He slowly starts to fuck you, still teasing you as you just want him to pound you into the bed. You try to encourage him but he keeps his pace slow and steady. You get lost in the feeling of him fucking you and him dominating you. He makes you wish you could beg more as he fucks you. You break the kiss.

"Please sir fuck me harder, please please plea.." you beg and are cut off as he thrusts his cock hard into you.

He picks up his pace as he fucks you harder and harder, his hands squeezing hard into your wrists as he keep you pinned to the bed as he fucks you. You struggle to get your hands free so you can drag him closer and deeper into you but he is having none of it. You use your legs to push him harder against you but still know he is in charge as he fucks you. His mouth kisses then bites into your should and that does it, sending you screaming over the edge. You moan and gasp as you cum hard on his cock, his lips meeting yours as he kisses you. He slows down as but continues to fuck you. You look at him and realize he is not done with you, yet.

"You are mine, little one," He says to you as he continues to move in and out of you.

You just nod in acceptance.

Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers