All Comments on 'Winging It! 01'

by Fyrewing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
NaughtyGirl3697NaughtyGirl3697over 9 years ago
I totally agree, but...

Everything you say makes perfect sense. But what about the woman who has raised her kids and now has a tired, worn-out husband who doesn't have the energy or ability to keep up with her now-reawakening sexuality? That's also a kind of mid-life crisis for women, but I'm having fun with mine right here. :) Great writing!

erik_eveserik_evesalmost 13 years ago
Spot on indeed!!

I have been there, and you hit it out of the park. I had a crisis because of being totally unappreciated and taken for granted. Glad I did, because now she has the crisis, and I have my freedom and some fun again! Good job, you spoke well for us all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It becomes a crisis when...

the body can't respond to the mind's expectations and the man's delicate ego is bruised. The mind is still young and horny, but the body, (by the mid-40s or 50s) can't perform 3-4 times a day, 7 days a week.....without a double-dose of viagra. So he valiantly...and sometimes looking foolish....tries to show the young girls he can still do it. And young girls are always on the lookout for a "sugar daddy".

There's nothing like an "Old Fool and his Young Honey."

After a while, he comes to his senses, ego bruised but intact, and he goes back to what he's become over the years: a "walking-talking-ATM machine" to his family

Enjoyed your very witty analysis. Perhaps a follow-on with the same humorous witty analysis of the man whose mind is willing but the body is unable and the effect it has on his ego?

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Frye, You Definitely Named That Tune!

Biology is destiny, and evolution has hard-wired us all. Societal constraints are fighting a losing battle with genetics.

northlandernorthlanderalmost 13 years ago
Couldn't describe it better

When you really boil it down to the bone, thats what life is all about. Thanks for a humorous look at life

cpetecpetealmost 13 years ago

LOL- Dead nuts on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous