All Comments on 'Wings of a Lover Ch. 01'

by KerrBear85

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago

Good start. I hope you continue with the story. Gargoyles are always cool, and a neat variation from the usual Were and vamp stories.

sadisticmpsadisticmpover 11 years ago
i love it

more please :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good start!

Cant wait to see more! Gargoyles are fun and love the tail useage :)

varg66varg66over 11 years ago
Liked it

Liked the story but you really should be careful with names.

There is a paragraph where you call Brol Brooklyn a couple times.

Personally i think you should just use the names of the original cast because its obvious thats who they are.

Still great story, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent! Please write more!

Loved this story! So hot, yet also has something to it. Please write more! And the tail thing was sexy...

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Great Idea!

Great story...I will see gargoyles in a different light now! Interesting tale, and some very goodsex description..very erotic! Thank you!

MsSherlockMsSherlockover 11 years ago
Awesome!!!

I love the storyline and the throwback to the cartoon series. I used to watch the show and wonder what they would really be like, and after reading this now I know lol. Keep it up. I can't wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A

I agree with varg66 -- this is obviously based on the show (which it's GREAT that you're doing), so just use their names. Every once in a while, I'll make an effort to find a story on here based on it, so be sure to tag it enough that it can't be missed by anyone looking for it. So, not just "gargoyle," but "Gargoyles" (yes, those are different), "Brooklyn," "warrior," and "defender. " Plus, whatever else might bring people who weren't looking for it to your story.

Other than that, I'd say work on your dialogue. Remember the movie - or the 5-episode beginning to the show? Brooklyn, Broadway, and Lex explain what "cool" means to Goliath? That pretty much means they speak the same way we do, so your dialogue should reflect that. [Dialogue that doesn't fit the characters and setting is kind of a peeve of mine]

Other than that, Great! And I'm really looking forward to where u go with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cont..

By "whatever else," I meant stuff that's sexual. So for this one, "oral" should be a tag, as well as any other word or phrase that'd describe the sex.

And don't worry about having too many tags -- they're a huge part of what brings people to stories after they aren't new any more!

KerrBear85KerrBear85over 11 years agoAuthor
More to come? Yes!!!

Hi everyone! I'm glad everyone likes the story so much! I am working on Chapter 2 but there is another story that I really wanted to get finished, so I'm doing that one first. I have edited this chapter as well and submitted it.

KittybalooKittybalooover 11 years ago

Nice to read something other than vamps & weres for a change. Can't wait to read more. =)

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
Please keep the story going!!!

I've never read a story with gargoyles in it before,so please keep writing this story!!!

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianover 11 years ago

Isn't this based on a animated show that use to come on back in the '90s??

KayadaleKayadaleover 11 years ago

I've always had a thing for disney's gargoyles... Glad you brought it to life.

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongover 10 years ago
Very Nice!

A long time ago, I had a Gargoyle fabric in mind, but I never put it to paper. Thank you for this. I may have to revisit a few old friends now. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Interesting

This is the first gargoyle story, I've read where the gargoyle is intelligent and benevolent rather than the barely sentient monsters usually portrayed. Very good and I look forward to reading more. But why can't we vote? I guess it's just a glitch?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another Great Gargoyle Story!!

I'm really enjoying this story so far.

Anonymous, there is another author on this website by the name of psyche_b_mused that has a real good gargoyle story called Heart of Stone, if you like this story you would love Heart of Stone! I sure did!

Now to sit and enjoy the rest of this story :-)......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
3 stars

I hold no respect at all for writers who like to use rape as a fluffy little intro to what could have been a nice story. And trying to negate the seriousness of rape by calling it by another name ("non-con") does not change the fact that you are still purposefully attempting to soften the seriousness of RAPE.

The rest of the story was nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NO ENDING

Waste of time to read,no ending,,good story,,but,,why get interested in an unfinished story posted 2 years ago,,,an ending is doubtful,,,

midsummer_evemidsummer_eveover 5 years ago

Fantastic. It's exactly what I've been looking for. Most of the gargoyle stories on here are about 3 ft demonic creatures. I'm glad you decided to write these stories, and I can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous