Winner Takes All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there was one thing that Tavi loved, it was a good foot massage. She closed her eyes and lounged back in her chair, making little 'oo' and 'aa' noises that she knew that he loved, and showed that she was enjoying the attention.

Damon smiled, his eyes moving from her feet to her face, and then back again, loving the expression this brought onto her. He worked that foot over for several minutes, then gently put it down and lifted the other to repeat the process.

Tavi closed her eyes and allowed him to continue rubbing her feet - she wasn't about to break the attention and go back to the game - she'd let him do that.

Damon smiled and worked his fingers over the pads of her foot for a while longer, making sure to rub out every inch. After several long minutes, he finally bent over and gave her big toe a kiss before setting her foot back down. He grinned. "Alright, back to the game," Damon informed Tavi.

"Awe!" Tavi pouted good-naturedly and sat back. "Alright fine ... deal."

Damon smiled but knew he'd given her a damned good rub down. He picked up the deck and shuffled through it a couple of times and then dealt out their new hands. "Alright, what do you want?" he asked after she'd had a chance to look over her cards.

"Another massage?" she asked with a grin as she handed over her 9, 4, and 2.

Damon looked at her and smirked. "Guess you'll have to play your cards right," he told her, slipping her three new cards from the deck. "Or be a good little slave after I win and hope I'm nice enough to give you another," he added with a wink, taking one card for himself.

Tavi hated how that always seemed to happen to her, discard a card and get another one the same! But she kept the smile on her face. "As if you'll win," she said with a little snort and put down her cards.

Damon chuckled and shrugged slightly. "We'll see. Two pair, Queens, and 7s," he said, laying his hand down on the table.

Tavi wrinkled up her nose. "Mm .. alright well that beats my two sixes..."

Damon leaned back in his chair with a little smile to consider his options. After a moment, he grinned, "I really liked your performances earlier, except that they were so short. So come over here and give me a sexy dance." He rubbed his chin for a moment, then added, "Make sure to touch yourself plenty as well."

Tavi rolled her eyes .. a sexy dance indeed. "You've been spending too much time fantasizing about the entertainments on Eros" she pointed out. Though she couldn't deny the fact that he was at least here with her rather than partaking of some of the more ... erotic pleasures that the planet had to offer. Standing up she smiled sweetly and shrugged "Where's the music?"

Damon stood up and grabbed her quickly but both of her ass cheeks. He pulled Tavi close and gave her a quick, deep kiss, then looked at her. "I'm not the only one that's been fantasizing and you know it," he told her, winked, then let go and moved to one of the storage cabinets tucked away into the walls of the room. He pulled open one of the drawers, started digging through all the data cards inside, then finally pulled one out and slipped it into a slot nearby in the wall. Damon pushed a button on the display next to the slot and a moment later music was pumping through the speaker in a corner of the ceiling. The music was some of their favorites, but this card was definitely compiled for time alone just such as this.

Damon smirked and took his seat again, lounging back on the chair.

Tavi laughed and shook her head "Not as much as some" she pointed out as she started to dance to the music. The first song was a slower one, so it was more slinky of course - spreading her legs, and wiggling her hips, running her hands over her skin all of the regular stunts.

Damon smiled and just sat back to enjoy. He liked all the regular stunts. Damon liked new stuff, of course, but he never got tired of seeing her and watching her. He could do this all day. Alright, not all day, eventually he'd be 'forced' to pounce on her and ravish her every which way, but aside from that. Damon stroked himself slowly as he watched her, in part to show his appreciation.

Tavi smiled as she watched him, then the music stopped and she quickly sat back down in the chair "Nuh hu" she admonished "Only one song .. you said 'a few moments' so you got your thrills" winking she nodded toward the cards "How many face cards are left?"

Damon pouted, "I said a few minutes, buuut, I guess that song was a few minutes long." Damon smirked and put his two Queens onto his stack. "Let's see, 8 face cards left in the deck. Still a ways to go." Damon shuffled the deck and started dealing out the cards. "Got any ideas for if you win?"

Tavi smirked. "Dinner and a movie," she said and discarded her 5.

Damon looked at her a moment, then nodded. "Sounds nice. Might do that if I win, too," he told her with a smirk, handing her a new card. He took 3 for himself after discarding three.

Tavi looked at the 9 for a moment almost incredulously - she hadn't really thought that would work. Smiling she put down her straight. "Well, well, well," she said with a smirk.

Damon glared at the straight ruefully. "Well that's a stroke of luck. With a face card no less," he told her, putting down his three 6's. "Alrighty, what do you want this round?" he asked her.

Tavi laughed. "I think you should dance," she said, putting her face card in her pile.

"I'm afraid that may be more humorous than your dance, but whatever the Lady desires," Damon told her with a chuckle. The song playing was nearly at an end, so he stood up and waited, then began when the next song came on.

When the music started, Damon started moving, swaying his hips as he danced around her. He bent over occasionally and wiggled his ass towards her and then he turned around and swayed his hips, his cock bobbing in different directions.

Tavi couldn't help it, she nearly fell off her chair with laughter "Oh that's great!"

Damon smirked and sat down when the music finished. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," he told her with a wink. Gathering up the cards to shuffle them. When he was finished, he dealt out the next round's hands.

Well this one was obviously not going to be as easy. Setting down the little cards she held onto the king and looked at him expectantly.

Damon picked four cards off the top of the deck and handed them over to her. He peeked at his hand for a moment, then set down two cards and took two off of the top to add back to his hand.

Tavi put down her cards. "Pair of sixes," she said.

Damon put his hand down on the table. "Three fives," he told her with a pleased grin. Damon reached up and stroked his chin for a moment, then patted his thigh. "Come here and straddle me," he told Tavi.

Tavi laughed. "That's not hard," she said as she sauntered over to him and slowly lowered herself into his lap.

"Mmm," Damon growled as Tavi settled onto his him and he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Terribly enjoyable too," he said, pulling her against him and kissing her deeply, his hands stroking the dip in her back.

Tavi smiled and kissed him back. She broke off the kiss and looked at him with a stern look "You only asked for me to sit in your lap," she pointed out.

"You have to follow my instructions for the next few minutes," Damon pointed out for her. "So kiss me," he then instructed, slapping her ass gently to punctuate the statement.

Tavi laughed and kissed him punctually on the nose.

Damon laughed and then growled deeply, spanking her again, this time with a hand on either cheek. "Kiss me on the mouth, long, and slow, and deep," he revised his instructions.

Tavi jumped slightly when he slapped her ass but smiled good naturedly. She leaned forward slightly and right before her lips met his, she whispered, "Next time .. be more specific." but before he could answer her, she pressed her lips against his, then ran her tongue along his lips lightly as she breathed softly against him.

Damon growled deep in his throat and kissed her back passionately. He leaned back in his chair and drew Tavi along with him while his hands gently kneaded her ass. Damon rocked his hips, grinding his cock against Tavi's pussy while they kissed.

Tavi moaned softly but lifted her hips so that he couldn't enter her no matter how much he rocked against her, though her lips were swollen and wet.

Damon didn't seem to mind and kept grinding his cock against her pussy, enjoying the heat of her sex and seeming intent on spreading as much of her juices on himself as he could manage. Damon broke their kiss after several long moments finally and took a deep breath. He sucked softly on the top of her breasts and then looked at her. "Probably time for the next round," he informed her a little breathlessly.

Tavi smirked. "As you wish," she said and kissed him deeply one more time before sliding off his lap and going to sit at her chair.

"Mmm, I have a lot of wishes if you're going to be so compliant about them," Damon told her with a smirk, leaning back in his chair and shuffling the cards at a leisurely pace. After a moment, he dealt out their next hands of cards.

Tavi smirked and gave back her 3, 2, and 4.

Damon took her cards and dealt her three more. He arranged the cards in his hand, discarded three and replaced them from the top of the deck. "Alrighty, what'd'ya got?" he asked curiously.

Tavi put down her cards, "Pair of 7's and pair of 8s."

Damon sighed and gave her a crestfallen expression as he put his hand down on the table. "Pair of 4's," he informed her, then shrugged and his grin returned. "So what are my instructions?"

Tavi smiled sweetly, "I want you to touch me ... softly ... all over ... with your mouth and tongue."

Damon's grin spread wide and he didn't answer, just slid out of his chair and crawled over to the foot of Tavi's. Leaning down, Damon kissed her big toe softly and then continued across her foot, kissing the tip of each toe. Softly he kissed up the top of her foot before passing to repeat the process with Tavi's other.

Tavi squealed slightly and wriggled her toes at him.

Damon laughed and wrapped a hand around her ankles gently and then lifted up her legs. His kissed up past her feet and began to suck softly on the inside of her calves.

Tavi whimpered a little and leaned backwards with a little sigh.

Damon continued past her knees and moved up between Tavi's thighs. He kissed their insides lightly, then opened his mouth and ran his tongue along their smooth length. When he reached the top, at the hollows near her hips, Damon sucked softly.

Tavi moaned a little and spread her legs to allow him to have more access to that region. Damon smiled as his face hovered over her pussy and he inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent of her arousal. Then he sat up further between her legs and took Tavi's hands into his own. He kissed her fingertips softly and then began to kiss his way up her arms.

Tavi smiled and didn't mind at all that he didn't spend more time there, after all she had said 'everywhere' and she knew that once Damon got to her pussy he might not leave it.

Damon kissed his way up her arms and over her shoulders. He kissed along Tavì¥Á7 ð ¿ bjbjU U "N 7|7| ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ l¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ 1/4L9L9L9L9 ly over her chest and the soft swells of her breasts.

Tavi took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She moved her arms over her head and put her hands behind her head to relax a little.

Damon leaned back a moment to admire Tavi in her new position. With her arms over her head, Tavi's back arched a bit, pushing her breasts up and out towards him. "Mmhmm, just like that," Damon encouraged. Her nipples pointed out at him invitingly and Damon leaned over and sucked one firmly between his lips.

Tavi laughed softly and moaned as he suckled her nipple. She liked when he was firm like that so pushed her breasts up just a little more.

Damon continued to suck on her nipple and he flicked his tongue across the tip of it. He wanted to reach up with his other hand to play with Tavi's other nipple, but he was trying to follow her instructions. After a moment, Damon let her nipple slide out of his lips but he wasted no time sucking her other nipple back between them.

Tavi moaned again and smiled. "Don't spend too much time in one spot," she admonished, even though he had moved on to her second nipple ..

Damon didn't answer her immediately, instead focusing on suckling her nipple for a while longer. Finally, after giving her a quick nibble, he let Tavi's nipple escape his lips. He glanced up. "Just reacting to what seems to please most," he said with a wink before sucking softly on the underside of her breast.

Tavi smiled. "Mmm .. well I like it all," she said and wiggled slightly.

Damon growled before he kissed down over her tummy. "Mmm, so... do... I..." he said, sucking softly down towards her belly button. Tavi laughed and wiggled slightly as she was a little ticklish around there.

Damon grinned and slipped the tip of his tongue into her belly button, wriggling it slightly for good effect. He knew Tavi was ticklish and he liked to take advantage, though not enough to take away from the pleasure he was giving her. Damon kissed past her tummy and sucked softly on the skin of her hips. Tavi wiggled her hips slightly from side to side with a little whimper.

Damon moved slowly downwards from her hips, dipping back down between her thighs. His mouth moved over her mound and Damon sucked on the soft warm flesh there, loving the heat that radiated up beneath his chin.

Tavi pretty much stopped moving at this point, she just concentrated on not breathing too hard so she wouldn't bounce his head. Damon kissed downwards over her mound until her reached the top of her pussy, and then he kissed to the side of her lips, sucking in the engorged flesh on either side of her pussy. Tavi moaned and spread her legs wider, moving her hands down to twine into Damon's hair slightly. Damon moved his face lower and flickered his tongue where her lips met at the bottom of her pussy. He moved his tongue downwards, licking the space between her pussy and her ass, and then he licked over the opening of her ass.

Tavi lifted her hips slightly to allow for more access "Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked sweetly.

Damon pressed the tip of his tongue against her asshole for a moment, then slid it back up towards her pussy. "You know it," he mumbled into her lips before opening his mouth. Damon closed his lips over her pussy and sucked her lips into his mouth firmly.

Tavi moaned and lifted her hips up into his face again. Damon kept her lips firmly inside his own and slipped his tongue between them. He slid is slowly from her opening upwards, finally slipping it beneath the hood of her clit. Damon flicked his tongue once over Tavi's exposed clit, then let her pussy escape his mouth. He stood up and grinned crookedly. "Well, I think that's time up," he informed her before sitting down.

Tavi blew air out between her lips and laid back limply. "I guess ..." she said with a little pout.

Damon smiled at her, picking up their cards and shuffling the deck. He would have felt worse about it if Tavi herself didn't make a habit of leaving him hanging while playing games like this. Besides, he fully planned on making it up to her on later rounds. He finished shuffling and dealt her out her five cards, then dealt his own.

Tavi put down her 3 and 2 and smiled sweetly at him.

Damon cocked an eyebrow at her, since that expression usually meant trouble for him. He picked two cards off the top of the deck and placed them in front of her. He took two cards out of his hand and pulled another two off the deck for his hand. Then he looked at her, "Alright, what's got you smiling like the cat with a canary in her mouth?"

"Pair of nines" she said as she put her cards down.

Damon peaked at her hand for a moment and smiled. "A King, too," he pointed out with a nod. He laid his own hand down. "Pair of Aces," he said with a grin.

With the first comment, Tavi had thought that meant she won, which of course was Damon's thought. Wrinkling up her nose she folded her arms, "Alright you win."

Damon grinned and nodded, taking his Kings out of his cards and placing them on his pile. He turned his chair to face the table more and patted the top of the table in front of him. "Come sit here, put your legs on my chair arms, and spread your pussy open for me."

Tavi quirked a brow but did as she was told and faced him, spreading her legs wide enough that it parted her pussy lips, but still she put her hands between her legs and spread her lips even farther with her fingers.

Damon smiled, admiring the view. He loved seeing the extreme shade of pink of the inside of her pussy, especially when she was so aroused. "Mmm, you're very wet," he told her, licking his lips slightly. "Masturbate, Tavi. Finger your pussy and your clit, and tell me what turns you on while you're doing it," he instructed.

Tavi quirked a brow slightly but started running her fingers over her clit, making sure to put them inside her pussy first so that they were fully coated. Licking her lips she closed her eyes slightly so that she was only peering at him through slits. "You turn me on," she said. "When you talk to me, when you whisper in my ear and suck on my neck. When you come up behind me and rub against me and run your hands over my ass. When you tell me what to do ..." all the while she was rubbing her clit in quick circles, her breathing coming a little faster.

Damon leaned back and just enjoyed everything her show had to offer. He inhaled deeply as he listened to her words, smelling the perfume of her sex. He watched her finger move over her clit and he watched Tavi's juices collected at her entrance and slowly trickle down between her ass as they became too much for her pussy. After a while Damon decided he'd had enough watching.

"What else, Tavi?" he asked her, sitting up in his chair and leaning forward. Damon reached out with two fingers, placing the tip of each at the entrance to her pussy and her ass and rubbing gently.

Tavi quivered when he touched her and moaned softly. "When you touch me," she said. "When you taste me, and smell me .. and show that you want me."

Damon smiled as he listened to her, loving her body's response to his touch. "Do you like when I kiss you, Tavi?" he asked, pushing his fingers forward and very slowly sliding them both into her openings.

Tavi made a whimpering noise, a good one. Nodding she licked her lips again. "Yessss," she said as her fingers worked against her clit.

"Do you like when I touch your body all over, outside... and in?" Damon asked her, slowly pulling his fingers outside and sliding them back inside her pussy and her ass.

Tavi closed her eyes and rolled her head back, a blush creeping over her body from her neck down, a sure sign that she was close to orgasm. "Yess .." she moaned softly.

Damon began sawing his fingers within her a little faster, seeing her impending climax on the horizon. "Do you like when I lick you, Tavi? Do you like when I stick my tongue in your pussy and your ass?"

Tavi's body began to shake slightly and all she could manage before her climax crested was a small whimpered 'yes.'

"Let me hear you, Tavi!" Damon told, loving when she really vocalized her orgasms. Then he pulled his finger out of her pussy and leaned forward, thrusting his tongue in to replace it, lapping at the inside of her tunnel. His other finger remained, moving quickly inside of her ass.

Tavi laid back on the table, her body shuddering under him as her orgasm washed over her. She cried out in pleasure, nearly screaming as she did. Damon finally withdrew his finger but he remained with his face buried between her lips and his tongue deep in her pussy, lapping at the sweet juices of her release. When he felt Tavi nearing overload he reluctantly drew his tongue out of her opening and sat up between her legs, gently rubbing them.