Winner Takes All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tavi smirked. "To please you," she said.

Damon flicked his tongue lightly over her clit, poking out at him enticingly from beneath its hood. He smirked. "Good answer," he told Tavi, then slid two fingers into each of her openings and began pumping them immediately, "But not what I mean, and you know it, Slave."

Tavi moaned softly and then laughed. "If this was about what I wanted, I would have won," she said with a smirk and peered at him over her shoulder. "Unless you're done playing? You can always call quits you know."

"Oh, I can play all night long," Damon told her as he continued to stroke his fingers into her pussy and ass. "Can you?" he asked, pressing his thumb from his other hand on Tavi's clit firmly and began rubbing it. "Do you like my fingers inside of you, Tavi?"

"Probably not," Tavi admitted. They both knew that sooner or later she wasn't going to be good for any more. Too much pleasure only ended up becoming TOO much and she couldn't handle it. But for now ... "Yes ..." she said. "Though I like ... other things more."

"Other things?" Damon asked her with a curious tone, pumping his fingers in her a couple more times before withdrawing them. "Things like this?" he asked, standing up behind Tavi and rubbing the head of his cock over her ass.

Tavi laughed softly. "Yes," she said and wiggled her ass against his cock "Just like that."

Damon nudged his head against her openings gently, enough to tease but not enter her. "Do you want this, then, Tavi?" he asked her.

Tavi smirked and peered at him with a sweet little smile on her face. "If you think you can handle it."

Damon chuckled and then delivered a smart swat to one of her cheeks above her hand. "I asked if you want my cock, Slave. Answer the question," Damon said, trying to sound sterner.

Tavi couldn't help it, she laughed. "Yes .. I want your cock in my ass" she said with a grin.

Damon brought his open palm down on her other cheek for laughing. He raised his eyebrows, though. He hadn't really expected her to specify her ass. Damon slipped his cock between her lips and then thrust himself into her pussy in one stroke. He moved slowly in and out of Tavi's pussy. "You sure you want it in your ass, Tavi?" Damon asked her.

Tavi jumped slightly at the slap, but then groaned loudly as he entered her. "Yesss," she said. "Yes I'm sure."

Damon continued to stroke in and out of Tavi's pussy slowly, teasingly. Reaching down, he slipped his thumb into her ass and began sliding that in time with his cock in her pussy. "How much? Let me hear you beg for it, Slave," Damon told her.

Tavi turned her face toward the pillow again, but was careful to make sure her answer was not muffled by it. "Please Damon ... please put your cock in my ass."

Damon smiled and slipped his thumb out of her. He caressed her cheeks and her hands softly for a moment and then he withdrew himself from her pussy. Taking his cock in his hand, he centered the head at the opening to her ass. Damon held her hip with his other hand and slowly began to press against Tavi's asshole. Tavi moaned again and, as was her practice in these situations, pushed back against him so that he couldn't be slow.

Once Damon felt his head slip past her muscles he let go and grabbed onto Tavi's hips with both hands. He slid steadily into her with a soft groan until his hips rested against her hands. Damon remained fully imbedded in her ass and leaned close over her back. "Does that feel good, Tavi? To have my cock filling your ass?" he asked her before straightening up and sliding partially out.

This time Tavi did muffle her cry into the pillow and she actually bit down on the pillow as he slid inside her. "Yes," she whimpered from within the pillow in response to his question.

Damon always worried a little about her whimpers but he knew that Tavi would tell him if she wanted him to stop. Till that point, he assumed that the sounds she made were sounds of pleasure. Damon slid back into her ass and then withdrew again, beginning to pump inside Tavi's ass smoothly.

One thing about anal sex that seemed to be different between Damon and Tavi was that she always wanted it fast and hard. The fact was that didn't really like it slower, and had a hard time when it was, it was not as comfortable and definitely not as pleasurable. So, even though she was the slave, when Damon slid back in and withdrew, Tavi began moving against him and forcing him to go faster.

Damon liked moving slower so he could feel everything, and he tried to do so for as long as possible, but he knew how Tavi liked her ass fucked and he was always happy to oblige. When she started forcing herself back against him, Damon took the cue and pulled her hips back, thrusting his cock into her ass. Using her hips as leverage, he quickly increased his pace, thrusting into her and nearly pulling out in each stroke.

Tavi cried out into the pillow again, having not moved from that position, she felt the blood rush to her face and it made her dizzy. Each time he nearly pulled out, her ass would try to go back to it's original position, making for a tight sucking motion every time he pulled away from her body, almost making him having to force his way back inside.

Damon continued to thrust hard into Tavi's ass for a while longer, grunting each time he slid back into her depths. Tavi could feel him swelling inside her ass, signaling that he must have been getting close, but after a moment, Damon stopped and withdrew his cock from her ass. Leaning forward Damon kissed her asshole softly, wriggling his tongue around inside it before it could close entirely. Then Damon leaned back and tapped her hands gently. "Turn over, Slave," he instructed her.

Tavi groaned, a sound that was very much akin to disappointment but she did what she was told and turned around. She let go of her ass first of course, as it would have been both difficult and humorous if she hadn't.

Damon grabbed onto her hips once she was on her back and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. Taking Tavi's ankles into his hands he pushed her legs back, lifting her pussy and her ass to his view. "Hold your legs up," Damon told her, rubbing the head of his cock over her lips and her ass again, getting more of her juices on it.

Tavi reached up and hooked her arms around her knees to hold her legs up high, this also allowed her to rest her legs slightly so she would be able to walk afterwards.

Damon smiled down at her. He loved taking her in her pussy and ass from behind, but he also loved when Tavi was on her back. He could see her face and it was easier to play with her breasts and her pussy as well. He pressed his cock against her ass again and went slowly only long enough to slip past her muscles. Once Damon was inside Tavi's ass again, he thrust hard into her and resumed his previous pace. Tavi arched her back slightly to get into a more comfortable position from this spot. Closing her eyes she cried out again, but her lips were twisted into a smile.

Damon thrust hard into her ass and nearly withdrew on the outstroke, feeling her ass pull at the rim of his head each time. Reaching down with his fingers, Damon found her pussy, her bright pink lips beautifully splayed out above his cock disappearing in her ass. Wetting his thumb in her pussy for a moment, Damon slid it up and pressed it against her swollen clit, rubbing it in motion with his cock inside her ass.

The blood swelled back in Tavi's head again as Damon started playing with her already over-sensitized clit. Practically screaming, Tavi orgasmed again, tears streaming out of her face for the pleasure that was too much and was bordering now on pain.

Tavi's ass clenched Damon hard inside of her as he continued to thrust into her. It quickly became too much and he thrust hard inside of her a couple more times, finally holding himself deep inside of her ass as he nearly screamed himself and began pumping her full of his seed. He fell forward and put his hands on the bed on either side of Tavi while he climaxed, trying to keep his weight off of her.

Tavi cried out again when Damon swelled inside her and as soon as he fell forward she practically scrambled backwards to get away from him and out of her.

Damon groaned loudly as she pulled away from him and withdrew him so quickly from her tight ass. He stayed where he was, panting heavily for a moment, before looking up and climbing onto the bed near her, careful not to touch her until she had calmed down some.

Tavi whimpered slightly and curled into a ball as she tried to control her breathing. It happened like that sometimes, sometimes it just went a little too far and she had a harder time recovering because of it. It wasn't that it didn't feel good, and pleasure her - quite the contrary - but sometimes too much was just ... well .. too much. And though she knew that Damon loved her and would never purposefully hurt her, she sometimes felt that he either ignored that fact or she simply wasn't explaining it right because he always got frustrated when she wouldn't let him take her past what was true pleasure into what was something else entirely - but because she had lost and was his slave, she was determined not to ruin his fun this time and just take whatever it was that he wanted to give.

Taking a few deep breaths she finally got to the place that she thought was as close to 'calm' as she was going to get right now and rested against him. "Did that feel good?" she asked with a wobbly little smile.

Damon gathered her close against him and stroked her hair gently. "Mmmm, that felt wonderful," he told her with a soft smile, reaching out with one arm to pull the covers over both of them. Damon knew he'd probably gotten carried away. That happened sometimes. He'd get caught up in the moment and not realize he'd given her a little too much. Damon knew it felt good for her, it just... put her into overload.

Tavi sighed softly. "Are you done?"

Damon smiled and kissed her softly and then he nodded at Tavi. "Yes, I'm done," he told her. Damon grabbed the pillows that they'd used and piled them under their heads. "Go ahead and rest now," he told her gently.

Tavi smirked. "You sure?" she asked, though her eyes were getting heavy.

"For now," Damon told her with a soft chuckle. Leaning over Damon kissed her forehead lightly. "Go to sleep now, Tavi. You're going to have a long week, I promise," he assured her. The only noise coming now from Tavi was the soft breathing that happened when she was already sound asleep.

Damon smirked and kissed her one more time lightly on her forehead. Laying his head back, he closed his eyes and just listened to her breathing, a sound he enjoyed just as much as those she made in the throes of passion. Eventually Damon dozed off himself, comforted by the sounds of Tavi's slumber.