Winner Takes All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tavi lay back on the table, breathing hard, but not near as hard as she did when she orgasmed from Damon's tongue or cock. It was good, certainly, but always better when her orgasms came from him rather than manual stimulation. When she finally came down from her orgasm she sat up slowly, leaning most of her weight on her arms. "Time for another round?"

Damon gently massaged her legs as he waited patiently for Tavi to come down from her climax. He smiled up at Tavi on her seat on the table. "Looks like it," he agreed with a nod. Damon raised his eyebrows. "You going to play right there?" he asked as he began to shuffle the cards.

Tavi shook her head and swung her legs around to sit down on her chair. "No," she said, "All I need are splinters in my ass."

Damon chuckled and shook his head. "I like putting a lot of things in your ass, but not splinters," he agreed, flipping her five cards out to her. He drew his own hand, then looked at Tavi expectantly.

Tavi grinned at the kings and put down the 7, 4 and 2.

Damon noted the grin and smiled a little, but otherwise silently dealt out her three cards. He looked at his own hand and snatched three cards for himself. "Alright, what'd'ya got?"

Tavi put down her cards and grinned. "Two kings."

Damon pouted a little as he set down his own hand. "Pair of 10's, guess you got me this round," he told Tavi with a chuckle.

Tavi grinned. "With a pair of kings no less!" she said and put them to the side giving Damon her cards. "Alright .. now I have to think of something good" she said, tilting her head to the side. "Mmm .. I know" Standing up she bent over the table, putting her ass slightly in the air and wiggled it at him invitingly. "Come slide your cock inside of me."

Damon pouted a little as he set down his own hand. "Pair of 10's, guess you got me this round," he told Tavi with a chuckle.

Tavi grinned. "With a pair of kings no less!" she said and put them to the side giving Damon her cards. "Alright .. now I have to think of something good" she said, tilting her head to the side. "Mmm .. I know" Standing up she bent over the table, putting her ass slightly in the air and wiggled it at him invitingly. "Come slide your cock inside of me."

Damon grinned crookedly and climbed out of her chair. "That's an instruction I can happily follow," he told Tavi, moving around behind her. He admired her ass as it waved in his face for a moment, then he stepped up behind her. Taking his cock in his hand, he rubbed the head on her lips for a moment, making sure to get it good and wet with her juices. Finally he centered his head at her opening and pushed forward, sinking his cock fully into her pussy in one stroke.

Tavi moaned softly and squeezed her muscles slightly around his cock. She turned slightly to look at him from the other side of her shoulder. "Now .. move inside me .. and tell me what turns you on. But don't come. You are not allowed to come."

"MMm, alright," said Damon, pulling out slowly and then sinking himself back into her body. "You turn me on," he said first, mirroring her own statement. "The way you look, the way you move," said Damon as he slowly moved inside Tavi. "The way you look at me with that hungry look in your eye."

Tavi would loosen her muscles when Damon withdrew, only to clench again when he sank back into her. "And?" she asked.

Damon groaned each time he pushed back into her pussy, feeling her walls close around his whole cock. "I love smelling you, Tavi, your hair ... your pussy," he said, groaning deeply in between his words. "I love touching you, your whole body, every inch. I love tasting you. Your mouth, your skin, your pussy, your ass." He sunk himself fully inside of her and held himself there for a moment, running his hands over Tavi's back and ass. "I love being inside of your body, Tavi, it feels... ugh.... Sooo good."

Tavi smiled to herself and continued to clench around him "It feels good?" she asked. "How good?"

"Oh, wonderful, Tavi," Damon groaned as he slid into her pussy again, his hands gripping and massaging her hips while he held onto her. Tavi smiled to herself again, she wanted to take him to the edge and then make him stop, so she squeezed around his cock again to see how close he was. Damon groaned loudly as Tavi squeezed him and sunk himself fully inside of her again, holding her hips and remaining still buried deep inside of her.

Tavi shivered, goose bumps breaking out over her skin. Smiling, she quickly pulled herself forward, forcing Damon to withdraw from her body. "Looks like it's time for the next round," she said as she quickly turned away from him so he couldn't grab her again.

Damon groaned in disappointment feeling his cock naked in the cool air again instead of snugly inside her warm inviting pussy. He smirked at her wryly and hopped down into his chair again to shuffle the deck, his cock standing up proud and wet with her juices and ready for more action as soon as it came its way.

Damon dealt out their next hands and studied his hand for a moment, then looked at her. "How many would you like?" he asked curiously.

Tavi frowned and put down her 6, 7 and 10. "Three," she said.

Damon slipped three cards off the deck and hand them to Tavi, then he took two cards for himself.

Tavi put her cards down and smiled. "Three threes."

Damon smiled back and put his own cards down. "Three nines," he told her happily.

Tavi smirked, "Alright, what do you want?"

Damon smirked and sat back for a moment, looking at her thoughtfully. After a minute, he stroked his cock slowly, still wet from her pussy. "Come here and suck on me," he told her.

Tavi smiled sweetly and sauntered over to him. Kneeling between his legs she leaned forward and ran her tongue over the shaft of his cock. "I thought you liked to have my juices on you."

Damon smiled, feeling her soft tongue move over his shaft. "I love having your juices on me, and there will be plenty more on me soon enough." Damon smirked, reaching out and stroking her hair gently. "Right now, though, I want to see you lick it all off. I want to feel my cock in your mouth, your lips deep around my cock," he told her.

Tavi smiled and ran her tongue over his cock again, from the top all the way to the bottom. She continued past the bottom of the shaft and licked each of his balls gently. She knew that he didn't like them to be sucked into her mouth, but she was pretty sure that he liked that much. Running her tongue up the shaft slowly, she circled the head of his cock slowly. Then, opening her mouth, she swallowed the head of his cock and sucked it deep into her mouth, using her tongue as a pillow against her teeth so that there was no scraping involved. Moaning softly, she took him all into her mouth as far as she could go.

Damon rolled his head back a bit, groaning as he felt his cock slide deeper into Tavi's mouth. He reached out with his hands and gathered up her hair in a ponytail, partly to keep it away from her face, partly because he felt the need to hold onto something. He had the urge to hold her head and thrust his hips but he kept it under control, just enjoying the feeling of her mouth on him.

Once she had as much of his cock in her mouth as she could handle, she swirled her tongue around. As she was twirling, she began withdrawing his cock slowly, continually swirling her tongue until she reached the tip of the head. Then she sucked softly on the tip. Then, she let his cock slip from her mouth "Good?"

Damon smiled at her, but didn't let go of her hair. He shook his head, "It hasn't been that long. No, I want to feel your sweet lips and tongue on my cock for a while. I want to cum inside your mouth," Damon told her, twitching his cock in front of his face teasingly.

Tavi smirked. "Well since you put it that way .." Swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, she 'got down to business' Sucking his cock into her mouth, she swirled her tongue and sucked him deep into her mouth, moaning softly. Then, sucking, she came back up. She picked up her pace slightly and swirled her tongue, going down again deep.

Damon was torn between closing his eyes and enjoying the sensations of her mouth on him or watching her beautiful face swallow his hard cock, an enticing visual to be sure. It took a moment but he finally decided to close his eyes and just concentrate on the feeling of her mouth and tongue working on his member. He groaned as Tavi sucked him deep into her mouth. His hips lifted a little, urging her to take him deeper, but he did his best to keep it to a minimum.

Tavi continued in that way, going faster and faster, swirling and sucking ... swirling and sucking. Damon had already been close when she'd told him to move inside her earlier, so it didn't take much longer before he felt his orgasm beginning to boil over in his balls. His groans began deeper and more insistent and his cock began to swell in her mouth. Finally he lifted his hips, unable to resist, and Damon began spilling his seed, nearly bellowing with the strength of his climax.

Tavi smiled, though it was hard to tell with her mouth full of Damon's cock. As his orgasm crested, she started to suck more insistently, swallowing his cum as it entered her mouth.

Tavi's sucking only made his orgasm stronger and he tried to keep his hips still as he continued to spurt into her mouth, shaking a little each time with his effort to keep still. Finally after a short while the flow of his cum subsided and Damon sighed deeply.

Tavi continued sucking until he was tapped out. Smiling she let his cock drop from her lips and licked the tip once more for good measure. "Feel better?" she asked with a smile.

"Mmm, much, but not done. Not even close," Damon told her with a smile. His cock had softened considerably but it was still half standing. Damon smirked then and reached down. He wiped at the corner of Tavi's mouth with his thumb and held it in front of her lips. "You missed some," he said with a wink.

Tavi snorted and rolled her eyes. "Too bad you're not this fussily clean about our room," she teased and licked his finger off.

Damon smirked and shrugged, leaving the point uncontested. "Cleaning our room is not nearly as sexy as watching you lick up my cum," he told her, brushing her check with his fingers. "Have I told you lately just how sexy you are?"

Tavi shook her head. "Not recently," she teased and went back to her chair.

Damon smiled and began shuffling the deck for the next round. "Well, you're damned sexy," he said with a grin and a wink. He shuffled through the deck again and then dealt them both hands.

(King of Diamonds, Pair of 8s, 3, 2)

Tavi peered at the cards and sat down the 3 and 2. "Good to know," she said with a smile.

Damon scooped up the discarded cards and gave her two fresh ones. He looked at his hand, and took three for himself.

(King of Clubs, 2)

Tavi put down her cards and smiled. "Two pair - kings high."

Damon looked at her hand and put down his own. "Pair of nines, you win," he told her with a wry smirk.

Tavi smirked "With kings too" she pointed out, putting them away then thinking about what it was she wanted. They had both climaxed, and she knew that he wouldn't be good for another one for a while ... it was too bad they were alone. "Hrm" she said "Can I ask for something that will have to be fulfilled at a later time?"

"Mmm, I don't know. Where one of us will be the other's slave after the game... What are you thinking?" Damon considered and then asked curiously.

"Oooh .. I was thinking of having you partake in one of the many erotic activities that Eros has to offer while I watch ... " she tilted her head, "Or join."

Damon smirked. "You are a kinky wench, you know?" he teased, then titled his head. "Do you know what kind of activity, or is that something you need to find out later?" Damon asked curiously.

Tavi smiled "Oh .. I wanted you to pick .. if you want me to pick one I can .. but I'd have to go 'shopping' first," she said with a wicked little smile.

Damon considered for a moment, then nodded. "I think that'd be fine," he told Tavi, then added after an extra thought, "Though, if you end up being my slave, the watching or joining part may not be up to you."

Tavi laughed. "Then I reserve the right to use this at any time I want," she shot back.

Damon laughed and nodded, "I'm alright with that." He scooped up the cards, then, and began shuffling them. He dealt out their hands for the next round and picked up his cards to examine.

(9, 7, 3, 2, 2)

Tavi wrinkled up her nose; she hated these hands. But, smiling at him, she set down her 9, 7 and 3.

Damon smiled back and dealt her three off the top. Then he took three for himself.

(6, 5, 10)

Tavi put down her cards "Pair of twos" she said, as if he couldn't tell.

Damon peered at her hand a moment, then grinned and laid down his own. "Pair of Kings," he told her, smiling.

Tavi wrinkled up her nose "How many face cards are left?" she asked as she waited for her instructions.

Damon took the Kings and added them to his pile. He glanced at his, then glanced at Tavi's. "One left, the Queen of Clubs it looks like," Damon told her. He tilted his head, then he patted the top of the table in front of him. "Why don't you take a seat here again, just like last time," he said with a smile.

Tavi mused that it wasn't the queen of hearts, but shrugged and sauntered over to the table and sat in front of him.

Damon smiled and reached out with his hands, running them along the length of the inside of her thighs. "Now, sit back and enjoy," he told her, leaning in and sucking softly on the inside of one of her thighs.

Tavi had, fortunately, had enough time to relax slightly from her last orgasm so she wasn't trying to shy away from him as she usually did shortly afterwards. She smiled at him ruefully however. "First .. I thought I was suppose to do something for you," she pointed out. "And second .. you haven't had enough?"

"You supposed to follow my instructions, and right now, I want you to lay back so I can feast on you more," Damon told before sucking on the inside of her other thigh. "And no, I could never get enough of you. I could eat you all day and still be hungry for more." With that Damon kissed Tavi squarely on the splayed pink lips of her pussy.

Tavi sucked in her breath when he did that and leaned back, spreading her legs farther. Damon growled and nuzzled his face further into the wet petals of her sex. Even though she had already climaxed once, he started slowly, just moving his face through her folds, softly licking and lapping, apparently intent on collecting any juices he might have missed from her orgasm.

Tavi's lips swelled at the attention, it wasn't really that she had 'lost' her arousal, merely that it had slipped backwards a bit after her orgasm, as it was want to do. She moaned again as his face continually brushed against her, bringing it back to the forefront.

Damon lowered his face amongst Tavi's folds and his tongue found the opening to her pussy. Sliding his tongue deep inside of her, he began to wriggle it inside her tunnel, lapping at her sweet walls.

Tavi shivered and moaned, lolling her head back as she rested on her arms. Damon smiled into her folds, always loving the sounds she made when he pleasured her. He wriggled his tongue in her channel again, and then withdrew it slowly. Moving downwards, he tickled the smooth skin between her pussy and her ass lightly, and then pressed the tip of his tongue against her rear opening, feeling its soft ridges against his tongue. Tavi squirmed slightly, but tried to keep her movements slow and easy so she didn't make him feel that she was pulling away.

Damon reached up and gripped the globes of her ass with his hands, squeezing them admiringly for a moment, and then used his thumbs to gently pry them apart. This loosened Tavi's rosebud slightly and Damon slid his tongue a little bit in her ass, wriggling it against the smooth flesh inside. Tavi made a small squeaking sound as he did that and shivered again, though she didn't pull away. It always seemed to shock her whenever he did that, but it certainly didn't displease her.

Damon withdrew his tongue from her ass and slid back upwards. He dipped his tongue into her opening for just a moment, and then slid his tongue up into her folds. Damon reached up and gently took hold of the hood hiding her clit and he carefully lifted it up. He licked her clit softly for a moment and then Damon leaned back and blew lightly on the slick little button.

Tavi gasped slightly as his tongue found her clit. Small chills ran through her making her shudder all over when he blew on it and she moaned softly.

Damon smiled and leaned forward, licking it lightly and then blowing at it again. He loved watching her engorged clit swell under his attentions. Finally he leaned forward and pressed the top of his tongue against Tavi's hot little button, wriggling it on its smooth surface. As soon as firm contact was made, Tavi's hips bucked forward slightly, almost of their own volition. She moaned again, though this time deeper in her throat and brought one of her hands up to tweak at her nipple, pulling at the skin slightly causing the paw print tattoo to stretch a little before bouncing back to its original shape. She twirled her nipple through her fingers, almost in the same motion as Damon's' tongue.

Damon glanced up and growled. He loved when she played with herself, especially while he was doing so as well. He wiggled his tongue over her clit continually, loving the feel of its soft swollen feeling. With his free hand, Damon reached up beneath Tavi and tickled her rear entrance again with the tip of his middle finger. After a moment, when he felt it relax, Damon slid his whole finger into Tavi's ass up to his knuckle.

Tavi's body, already warm to the touch, heated up considerably when he did this. Moaning again, Tavi squeezed her legs a little around his head and shuddered, her breathing coming hard and fast again. She'd already orgasmed once, the second time would take much less effort.

Damon rocked his finger in and out of her ass. He kept her hood carefully away from her clit and he licked her sweet button faster and more firmly. After a minute, Damon added a second finger to Tavi's ass and curled their tips upwards as he pumped them inside of her, rubbing her pussy through the thin wall that separated both tunnels.

Tavi moaned again, this time deeper and more insistent. She moved her hands from her breasts and lay back on the table, lifting her hips so that her pussy was firmly pressed against Damon's face. Crying out softly she held onto Damon's head, her breath coming faster as her orgasm started for the second time.

Damon could no longer keep a hold of Tavi's hood, so slick it had become and so erratic were her movements. So instead, Damon sucked her clit between his lips and kept flicking his tongue across the swollen button's tip. He kept pumping his fingers inside her ass, feeling her tight hole spasm around his digits while her pussy gushed juices out onto his hand and over his chin. Tavi cried out again, this time long and drawn out as her orgasm washed over her, and consequently washed over Damon in a different manner.

Damon let go of her clit after a few moments, knowing that she would soon overload if he kept at it, and instead latched his lips around Tavi's opening, shoving his tongue deep inside of her and lapping at her tunnel. He tasted the sweet nectar of her orgasm, even sweeter than the normal cum that dripped from her sex when she was aroused, and sucked it into his mouth hungrily, feeling it slowly slide down his throat. He stopped moving his fingers but he left them deep in Tavi's ass, lazily curling them up to tighten her pussy around his wriggling tongue.