Winning Incentive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his excitement, and the rush to the front of the line, Nathan didn't wrap up. Within a few strokes Andy took his first load of cum. Catherine noticed and as Nathan moved away she scooped up some of the semen that leaked out of her husband's used ass and went around to his face. She knelt in front of him and whispered in his ear as another woman took her place in his ass.

"Honey, a man, a real man, with a real cock just took your pussy-ass' cherry." She rubbed some of the cum across the top of the gag, under his nose. "Now you're a real gurl...for tonight at least." She kissed his forehead and got back in line.

After Nathan, most of the rest of the guys decided to give it a go. In the next hour everyone except Michael had buried themselves, at least once, in Andy's bottom. His ass was spread wide open and had copious amounts of lubricate and semen flowing free from its depths. It was at that moment that Andy blessed his genius wife. With his eyes closed and the cock gag covering his mouth no one could see him smile. However, no one failed to notice him rock his sore bottom against them whenever they fucked him.

Just before sunrise the group noticed that one person was still in the dugout; Michael. First Angie called out to him and then Nathan. Soon everyone was begging and teasing their stand-off-ish friend to join the team. Slowly Michael walked over to the lewd group.

"I'm not a faggot." Michael said with force as he got to home base.

Kevin, a database developer who was currently balls deep in his boss' ass, stopped and chided "Neither are we but look at how cute her ass is." That got a round of agreement from the rest of them.

Sarah walked over to Michael. Her hair had fallen from her ponytail. Her make-up had run. She was sweaty. She was dirty. But most of all she was unbelievably sexy. "It's not about gay or straight. Its about friends and fun. Everyone here is laughing and, from the mess at home plate, having a lot of fun." She looked up at him with a sweet pouting face. Michael couldn't help but smile down at her and hugged her.

"And from the size of your erection you could use a little fun yourself." Sarah whispered in his ear.

"But I'm not a faggot, I won't fuck a man in the ass" he pleaded.

"First off, she's a sissy tonight. and secondly I think I can accommodate you. Give me a second."

Sarah broke the embrace and trotted over to Catherine and whispered in her ear. Catherine listened closely and then grinned. "Tell him to be quick, we've only got the park until sunrise." Sarah clapped excitedly and ran back to her husband and began to undo his pants. As he started to protest all Sarah could do was tell him to trust her. At the same time Catherine walked over to Andy's face and knelt down.

"Honey, I've got one more surprise for you but you have to promise to say nothing.OK?" At this point Andy was so tired he agreed easily. She reached down, removed the cock gag and dropped it to the ground. At that moment Michael came into view of his boss. Catherine grinned "From here you can't even see her clitty. Think you can fuck this little whore's mouth?" Even though his jaw was tired from the rubber cock that had been in his mouth for hours, Andy couldn't close his mouth. Michael was hung! Andy doubted he could have wrapped his hand around the shaft of his friends cock. As Michael knelt before him, Andy had no doubt as to where that monster was getting ready to go.

Catherine stood up and cleared her throat. "I only ask one thing. Nathan are you up to go again? I what to watch the slut take it from both ends by a couple of real men." Nathan didn't need to be asked twice.

Both men got into position and began a rhythmic pattern. Andy gagged, chocked and cried. At the same time he drove as hard as he could onto his friends' cocks. The whole group watched and cried out encouragements. And that's when it happen, Nathan's cock found the spot that everyone had been hammering on all night. Andy's prostate could take no more abuse. Thick streams of cum shot all over from home plate from Andy's rock hard cock. When he opened his eyes he saw that his wife had noticed. Her eyes were wide and Andy was sure the grin on her face would have to be surgically removed.

After a few more trust Michael unloaded a huge load of cum down his boss' throat. So much so that Andy couldn't swallow all of it and most dripped onto the dust. It took Nathan a few strokes more but soon he was filling Andy's rectum once again.

Everyone seemed to agree via a silent vote that the party was over and began to get dressed. Catherine thanked them all and said that she would lock up. She stood next to Andy as everyone walked off the field, many with calls of "see ya' at work Monday". Catherine knew the women would have long talks with there men. They all agreed that what happened on the field would stay on the field. Well, most everything would stay on the field.

Once everyone had left and the field was silent Catherine pulled another item from her bag. In the pink and blues of pre-dawn she began to take pictures. Andy looked defeated. A mix of need and fatigue was painted on his face. Sometime in the night his palm had been scrapped and a bit of crusted blood could be seen on the side of his hand. The plastic hair clips had been ripped out of his hair and were laying broken on the ground. The lingerie was in tatters and hanging off his shoulders. Cum leaked from his ass and off his chin. His hole was a large, dark gape. He was the image of sexual assault ... and he was smiling. Catherine wanted to remember this.

Once she was happy that she had captured the aftermath for future sexual fodder she pulled the last items from her bag; cleaning wipes and a long robe. "Honey?" she asked softly. After a moment Andy looked up at her. The look on his face almost made her cum. She deiced that the growing warmth between her legs could wait as she knelt down and began to clean her husband. The whole time she told him how good of a job he did. How sexy he looked. How much of a man she thought he was. And over and over again how much she loved him. After he was as clean as she could make him she removed the heels, helped him stand, took off the knee pads and covered him in the robe. The cleaning and removal of the lingerie became a ritual to restore his manhood. Once he was stable she held him in a long and loving embrace. Once they broke the embrace they quietly watched the first rays of the sun come over the Eastern horizon.

"Let's go home, get showered and sleep." Andy smiled at his wife's words as she led him towards the car. After a few steps he took her hand and pulled her to a stop. She turned towards him with a worried look. Andy's smile reassured her. As he looked lovely into his wife's smudged face he made a simple request. "Can we lay off the surprises... for a little while at least."