Winning the Contract on Her Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomW50
TomW50
47 Followers

As I obediently put his cock to my lips he thrust hard into my mouth and at the same time grabbed a handful of my hair to push my head towards his hard thrusts. I gagged a bit at his forceful intrusion and he withdrew most of his length and apologised but saying he loved "face fucking" me. He rode my mouth more gently before gently pushing up my skirt, parting my thighs he mounted me surprisingly gently.

It was heavenly as I opened my thighs to let him feed me his long hard cock and he gently fondled my breasts and rode me with deep through gently teasing penetrating thrusts and my excitement mounted as the thrusts of his cock and my responses brought me closer and closer to climax. He started to tease me with his cock as I thrust my mons up for deeper stimulation and I found myself screaming for him to ride me harder.

He didn't need any encouragement and grabbing my buttocks as I put my thighs round his thighs and grabbed his he mounted me hard and rode me hard thrusting and twisting his rod deeply into me until I was screaming with pleasure and begging for more. As I literally climaxed on the end of his erection and lay moaning I heard him say "you really loved that didn't you?"

I realised later I must have sounded like a real slut when I heard myself moaning "Mmmm that was great but give me more I want you to cum in me."

" Baby I'm pacing myself, we've all night and you have plenty more places for me to cum -- but if you want me to give you a load turn over and I'll fuck that big box doggy style."

As I obediently turned over to put up my ass to be ridden he helped me on to my knees by grabbing a handful of my pussy and pronouncing it one of the biggest boxes he had ever fucked. As I turned to encourage him to mount me I caught sight of us in the huge mirror beside the bed.

I had never seen myself before in the throes of sexual excitement and I remember thinking with my large breasts dangling and my long blonde hair falling over my face I didn't look bad at all! What was even more of a turn on was to see the obvious desire in Mel's face as he mounted my pussy from behind. This time there was no teasing as he grabbed my buttocks with both hands and rammed his long hard rod deep into my vagina. This was not making love this was the hard raw rather primeval sex of like two wild animals coupling such as a young stag taking a mature hind or a young stallion a mature mare, as boobs dangling I thrust my rear up to be taken and to meet the wild thrusts of his hard young cock.

I was pure animal bliss to see and feel how much this young handsome stud wanted me and fantastic to feel his large heavy balls slap against my butt cheeks as his insistent thrusts drove him deeper and deeper into me. Both of us were on fire with lust and my noisy demands to ride me harder soon resulted in him tensing and I bucked wildly against him to take the last drop of his seed as he pumped a massive load of ejaculate against my womb.

Afterwards I was glad I was past child bearing age but at the time I was so hot for him that even had I been in danger of being pregnant I would have willingly taken his seed.

I fell forward on the bed as he dismounted and smiled as I realised that both of us were bathed in sweat -- he looked rather better than I did with the sweat forming a sheen on his impressively muscled body while I had my skirt up round my waist.

As I luxuriated in the feeling of having been " well serviced" I felt a large hard slap on my exposed rear as he ordered me up to get my skirt off and garter belt off for us to have a shower.

I am self conscious about my stomach but the obvious lust he had displayed for me reassured me that he would probably overlook this imperfection and certainly the tender way in which he took me into the shower with him totally reassured me. He very gently soaped my breasts between my legs and encouraged me to soap his cock and balls. As I did so I felt him harden again and he initiated some ass play by turning me round and soaping between my hips before inviting me to do the same to him. By the time he turned round he was erect again and this seemed to get even harder when the ass play got a little more serious and we started to finger each other's butts.

When things got a little bit heated and he inserted two fingers rather roughly into my anus and I tense, he relaxed a bit and smiled saying " lets get dried off with a glass of champagne and I'll get you ready for a bit of cock there."

By the time we had dried each other off in our towelling robes and had a glass of champagne we were both feeling not only a high state of sexual excitement but fully relaxed in each others company and ready for more lovemaking. Mel had apologised for his rather rough assault on my rear and I had made it clear that with the right preparation he could have it and whatever else he wanted. When he asked was I up for everything he wanted and I said yes -- he smiled and said "We'll see!"

Taking me by the hand he kissed me and told me how beautiful and desirable I was as he helped me out of my robe and handed me another glass of champagne. Smiling wickedly he reached for the KY Jelly and said " Lets see if old Tom has been keeping that rear open for the cock it is built for."

Leading me over to the bed he bent me over but instead of the assault on my rear that I had been expected I was pleasantly surprised to find his tongue rather than his cock probing my anal rosebud. Initially it tickled a little but as he got more serious the darting and licking motions he made entering it into my sphincter was a real turn on and I was soon responding my thrusting back to meet it. In my sexual naivety I didn't realise I had been "rimmed." Quite frankly while I obviously knew guys liked taking women anally and properly prepared this could be reasonably pleasurable but I hadn't realised they could or would do anything so intimately pleasurable.

My rear was crying out for penetration and I soon felt the cool salve of the KY being spread along my ass crack and eased into my sphincter by well lubricated fingers. It was all done so gently and sexily that I have to say for the first time that I had anal sex I was really open and up for it.

He seemed to realise this and cupping my left breast and nuzzling my neck he put his cock between my hips he said " I think you're ready for this." When I murmured " Oh, yes please." I felt him enter the head of his rock hard cock into my anal ring and suggested I ease back on to him." He had his cock and me so well lubricated that in spite of the length and girth of him he slipped in reasonably painlessly although I felt him stretching me. When he gently started to ride me I was able to respond and even teased him by something I had developed with hubby -- clenching my buttocks and holding him in.

This seemed to really turn him on and the tempo increased and he pushed me on to my knees on the bed facing the mirror while he came up over my back and pulled my rear up to meet him. I was fascinated to see how he had mounted me as he looked just like a stallion taking a mare.

In spite of his earlier exertions his desire for my rear was obviously very strong and my responsiveness to his deep thrusts obviously turned him on and he was soon ejaculating deep into my bowels. Whether it was because he had prepared me so well or my desire to please him, or his initial gentleness it was a very pleasurable experience and very different to the "buggering" Alan and he had given me when they first took my rear. When I said, "Mmmm that was OK but tonight was really good!"

He smiled as he dismounted and said it was fantastic and that he really loved my big ripe ass with its cool creamy buttocks and was looking forward to having a lot more of it. As he padded away to the bathroom to get cleaned he turned back and smiled when I said " If its as good as that, as much as you want."

It was rather funny to see his cock dangling instead of rampant as he came back to bed with two more glasses of champagne. As we sipped our champagne he said I had certainly been more up for anal sex this time round as " old Alan had almost had to rape me to get his cock into my ass." I explained that Tom and I had been having anal sex reasonably frequently reasonably frequently but that his preparation this time including tonguing me had been really relaxing.

He was stunned that I didn't know what rimming was or that I had never given or taken it before. He smiled and said " I will give you a lot more of it this trip and I hope you will do the same to me."

I was sufficiently drunk to ask him would he like it then and there and he smiled and said " I thought you'd never offer." Turning round he got on to his knees and encouraged me to hold his cock and balls with one hand while opening his buttocks with the other to tongue his anus. As my tongue hit his anus I felt him pus back against my face and at the same time he started to get hard again. As I tongued him he writhed with pleasure against me and I wanked his cock hard. He obviously found it very exciting as he was moaning with pleasure and thrusting quite frenetically into my hand. Eventually he cried out "I'm cumming off" and as he did he put one leg over my arm and turned to face me. And as continued to wank his cock he came off spraying my face and hair with ejaculate.

Temporarily exhausted he lay down beside me wiping the cum of my face and kissed and cuddled me telling me I was absolutely fantastic. It felt fantastic to have shared so much intimacy with this very handsome, well built young guy and I was most content to lie in his arms as the effects of my long journey and copious quantities of alcohol took effect. I could have quite easily gone to sleep but he initiated a little more ass play and as he lay and cuddled and played with each others rears I felt his erection start to stiffen again. I smiled and murmured "You really are insatiable."

He grinned and said " Only with you -- surely you're not telling me you wouldn't like more cock?"

When I said I would love him between my thighs again he very quickly spread my thighs and very gently mounted me and started to ride me with long slow thrusts. With our bodies tied together at the front and impaled on each others fingers in the rear it really did feel like really intimate lovemaking. With both out lusts rather sated this was slow relaxed and very pleasurable and he brought me to a long slow climax before stepping up his pace and depositing his ejaculate deep into me.

I think I must have fallen asleep with him still in me because I was awakened by a knock at the door and the call " Room Service".

As I shook the sleep from my eyes Mel rolled over and said "Eileen you get the door."

When I said I would be too embarrassed he said I had to really stop being so prudish.

In spite of this I ducked further under the clothes when he shouted to come in. I was quite surprised to see him walk totally naked with a semi erection to meet the guy who was serving breakfast and I hear him say. " Hi Peter, I could do with a glass of that champagne after the night we've had. I'm sure Eileen can do with a glass -- will you take it through."

I was embarrassed to have to site up topless to take the champagne from Peter as I noticed his eyes never left my breasts and even more so when Mel got into bed with me and asked Peter to bring the trolley with the food and champagne through as we would have it in bed. As Peter left the room Mel took my empty glass from me and pulling me down started to initiate some love play. When I muttered " Wait till he goes."

He said "If you don't stop being so prudish I'll invite him to join us."

He settled for getting his cock into me from behind and groping my breasts as Peter brought the food in. However he got his own back when he said " Just leave it there I'm going to give Eileen a bit of pre breakfast cock first and she seems a bit shy with you here."

I was quite annoyed with him and said so when Peter left, but he said he was disappointed with me being so prudish and in fact I wanted another champagne breakfast he expected me to open the door to the waiter the next day wearing no more than heels.

His whole attitude really quite ruined the loving relaxed rapport we had built up overnight and when I asked him quite sharply what he wanted from me he was quite sharp in his retort.

He replied " Firstly, we want a greater financial commitment from Tom and you and secondly if we're going to take your sexual assets into the equation I want you to have absolutely no sexual limits."

When I said I hadn't minded putting out for Alan and him , and had really enjoyed last night I didn't see why he would seek to embarrass me in front of strangers, I really saw the hard side of him when he said that I hadn't minded flashing my bare cunt when I thought it might help get the agency. He went on to say that he had expected fully no limits sex from me when he booked us into the Love Suite for 3 nights.

I retorted that " Perhaps I might be better to go back to my own room if I was disappointing him." He snapped back that that might be a good idea.

I took a few clothes to dress for going to the show -- black ytousers, white shirt and jacket and when back in my own room phoned Tom. If I had expected sympathy and support I got virtually none. He was annoyed that I'd put out virtually everything without getting a commitment on the agency and having done this he couldn't understand why I was worried about a waiter seeing me involved in some sex play. When I asked me did he really want me to be treated like a slut he gave a similar retort to Mel in that he said I had initiated the link between sex with them and the agency. I rang off in a very bad mood.

Things were a bit strained in the taxi going we were very busy at the show in the morning and we did excellent business -- nearly half of what Tom and I had done in the past six months of calling with retailers.

When I phone Tom at lunch with this good news he said that I would be silly to throw away our hard work over the last six months and the potential on Mel wanting me to be a bit of an exhibitionist. I said I wouldn't mind so much if he had been there but I didn't want everyone in the hotel thinking I was a real slut. He suggested it didn't really matter.

I didn't really have a chance to speak to Mel until we were in the taxi going back and was wondering how I could initiate a discussion. I was relieved when he said he had seen how hard I had worked and how committed I was to the business and apologised for being rude with me that morning but said he couldn't understand how I could be both so overtly sexy and yet really a bit prudish. I said that it was because I had only recently become more sexually liberated and the pace that he wanted me to progress was a bit faster and more frightening than I had thought about. I went on to say I had really loved being with him, I loved the way he made love to me and taken me to new sexual heights and if he wanted me to be more liberated I would try it.

He smiled and leaned over whispered to me " Well open your shirt and left the taxi driver have a flash of your tits when we stop." Getting into the spirit of it, although I had no bra on, I asked how far open and he said to the waist.

I thought "What the hell" and quickly unbuttoned my shirt. Initially I was a little embarrassed when Mel started to grope me and I realised the Asian taxi driver could see this. But I thought I suppose I am being rather silly worrying about people knowing that Mel is fucking me. When we stopped and the taxi driver turned round to tell us the fare Mel I could see him looking at my exposed cleavage and tits and I found that I didn't really mind this.

Mel was pleased and cuddled me as we went into the hotel saying, " Now that wasn't too bad was it?" When I said I hadn't really minded he suggested we go into the bar and brighten up a few more guys day. Really getting into the swing of things now, I said Ok, and was actually quite pleased to see the obvious interest in the waiter's eyes as he looked into my plunging neckline, to see my largely exposed mature breasts, when he took our order. And he obviously liked what he saw since he could hardly take his eyes off them when he brought our drinks. I think Mel's large tip was only a bonus!

Mel asked me straight out was I embarrassed about showing my body off or was I embarrassed about letting people see that I was putting out for a black guy. I said I was a more embarrassed about my body but a little embarrassed about hotel staff thinking I was a bit of a slut for putting out for a young guy.

He grinned and said " Don't I really enjoy your body and if you relax a bit you'll see that most of the young guys who see you would love to get into your knickers. Now can we have the no limits sex you talked about."

He explained that when he was at college he worked as a pool boy for a lot of rich people and initially couldn't believe his luck when was seduced by a rich mature white women who was up for everything with him including loving having her ass fucked. However when he asked her out on a date she just laughed at him and made it clear that she did not want anyone to know about the relationship -- he was for sex only. He made up his mind then that when he was wealthy he would be overt in all his relationships.

I was keen to make up and said " OK, I really will try to be as extrovert as you want me to be."

"Good that's the way I like my ladies to be!"

He suggested we have one more drink before we go up and when the waiter came over he wanted me to have my hand on his crotch. When I did I could feel that the idea excited him as I could feel his long erection through his trousers. I must have blushed a little when the young guy saw where my hand was but somehow it did feel rather good to be so sexually overt in public.

I blushed even more when Mel said to the waiter, whose name tag gave his name as Tim, " Tim can you arrange to get a bottle of champagne sent up to our suite, Eileen loves having champagne when she's making love and I don't think she wants to wait until after dinner." He booked the corner table in the restaurant for 8.00.

When we got into the lift he eased my boobs out of my shirt and started to kiss and fondle them. I was rather glad that there was no one waiting for the lift on our floor and he had me walk boobs exposed and bouncing to our suite.

I have to say with the couple of large G&Ts in me and the desire to please him I was quite enjoying showing my assets off in public and the fact that I was responding more easily seemed to have really focused him on my breasts. Because telling me he was going to "tit fuck those gorgeous boobs" he propelled me to the bed and quickly

Dropping his trousers thrust his cock between my breasts. Tom loves to ride my boobs so I am quite experienced at this so it really seemed to turn Mel on when I held them up to be taken.

He was obviously well turned on because as I looked down to admire the sight of his long black cock between my creamy white breasts I felt him tense and my face and neck was sprayed with ejaculate. He smiled and said " I really needed that -- I've been lusting after those breasts all day and its great you're now prepared to really show them off." As he stood up I leaned over and kissed the tip of his cock and said

" I'm sorry I was a bit prudish earlier on , I really love being with you in private and in public and I don't care who sees me with you or who realises that I'm sleeping with you."

As I was using a tissue to clean myself up there was a knock at the door and I heard the call "room service." Mel grinned wickedly and shouting out he said " wait a minute we're changing." said to me "Well now's your chance to show your new confidence -- take your shirt and trousers off and answer the door."

TomW50
TomW50
47 Followers