Winning the Contract on Her Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomW50
TomW50
47 Followers

I realised quickly this was a big test but I thought to myself I'll show him that I'm up for whatever he wants. I quickly dropped my trousers and peeled off my shirt leaving me naked except for a black g string and heels. The young guy , Ryan, was quite taken back when he opened the door to see my almost naked body but recovered well when I suggested he bring the champagne through to the bedroom. I felt dangerously exciting when walked ahead of him into the bedroom realising that apart from the string between my hips he could see my big bouncing buttocks and the surprised grin on Mel's face made it doubly worth the effort. A large tip from Mel probably assuaged any embarrassment experienced by Ryan.

As we drank champagne Mel kissed and cuddled me and told me I was brilliant -- he said " We're really going to have fun over the next couple of night." I did feel absolutely brilliant with most on my inhibitions removed and at the thought of sharing my bed with this gorgeous young guy for the next two nights. I just hadn't realised how far this sexual adventure would go.

When he asked me what I was going to wear going down to dinner I teased him by saying "whatever you want." He took this quite literally by choosing my shortest black flared skirt and a cupless basque with an almost transparent net top over it.

When I had showered and dressed in my chosen outfit with a pair of black lace top hold-ups he looked well pleased. He pointed out that when I walked one could see glimpses of my butt cheeks and as it just skimmed the top of my stockings at the front he suggested no g string so that he "could really are going to show me off tonight and let the waiters see some of that beautiful shaved pussy."

I noticed the restaurant manager do a double take when he saw my quite well exposed and pushed up breasts and noticed quite a few of the other diners take in my rather revealing outfit. When I sat down I could feel that my pussy was barely covered and when we were waiting for our drinks I felt Mel's hand re-arrange my skirt so as to more fully expose my thighs and pussy to the drinks waiter, Richard. I noticed he took quite a long time to re-arrange my beer mat while he took in the view.

When he came back to take our order I noticed he kept looking at my crotch. When he had gone Mel smiled and said " Well, are you comfortable now with letting these guys have a look -- I find it quite a turn on.?" When I murmured by assent he said "well what I would like you to do is to go out to the loo and put this on." And he handed me the butterfly vibrator.

I realised that by committing to no limits it really was no limits and this was yet another test but in fact I had been quite looking forward to try this.

When I got out to the loo I quickly examined it to find that I had about 2.5inches to insert and the thing was held in place inside me and against my clit by straps around my thighs. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling but I felt it made me walk a little funny as I came back out of the restaurant to find our starter of oysters had been served and a large glass of Sancerre was waiting to accompany them.

I was just tossing my second oyster back -- I love them -- when I heard a slight buzzing noise at the same time as I felt the butterfly vibrate both of which caused me to clamp my thighs round the device thus increasing the stimulation. I noticed that Mel with a wicked grin had a little device with a dial and he looked at me and asked

" Shall I turn it up a bit?"

I grinned back and whispered " After I have my meal!"

However he was like a kid and kept giving me little jolts of stimulation and pleasure throughout our starters and main course. I felt a dangerous lack of control and he obviously relished feeling completely in control including leaving the stimulation on when the waiter appeared to clear our plates. The waiter probably noticed me rather squirming to keep control asked " Madam, did you enjoy your meal?" As I said " Yes, it was very good" Mel's hand pushed my skirt up a little to reveal my crotch covered by the butterfly and as he said " with that in her she really enjoyed it." The poor guy looked both embarrassed and fascinated by the sight of a mature lady with a vibrator on show between her thighs.

We declined desserts for coffee with brandy and Mel order another bottle of champagne to be taken up to the room. As we chatted over coffee Mel asked me straight out whether I had really relaxed enough to enjoy a bit exhibitionism or was I only doing it to please him and confirm the agency. I had enough to drink to tell him quite enthusiastically that I had really enjoyed flashing my bits at the young guys and it had more to do with wanting to please him than the agency.

He seemed really pleased and suggested we go through to the bar to discuss what we were going to do for the rest of the evening. By this time I was relaxed enough not to worry about the rather proprietal hand he put on my rear going out of the restaurant as I thought " Hell, I'm with the best looking guy here and he really appears to be into me in a big way.

When we were sitting in the bar where he positioned me with our large G&Ts below a light -- "To show off my tits", he said that he was going to make wild passionate love to me tonight but what about something wilder the next night. When I asked him what, he said either get another bit of pussy to join us or see if any of the male hotel staff fancied joining us. I was a little taken back at how far he wanted me to go but also because of the amount of alcohol I had drunk much less inhibited and intrigued. I also thought it might just be another test to see how uninhibited I was prepared to be. So I asked him what he fancied. He said he had thought about getting a black female escort to join us as he had fantasised about having a slim toned black girl and me together and also seeing us with each other. He described this as having his two favourite types of women at once. Or if I preferred it he would approach one or two of the male hotel staff to join us.

.

I said I was intrigued by the thought of another woman joining us I thought if he wanted it I would prefer to have one of the younger guys join us. When he asked me which I said I didn't mind either Peter, Ryan or Richard if he was sure they would be interested. Peter was slim blonde haired and c early twenties, Ryan and Richard were taller dark haired and probably mid twenties. The harsh reality of what I was about to do hit me when Mel immediately got up and said he would go and sort it with one of them. I saw him talking to Ryan before we left the bar and I wasn't sure whether he was arranging the next night or simply giving him a tip.

That night we had a fantastic night of champagne fuelled sex enhanced I think for both of us by the thought of me being additionally serviced by a second young cock. Needless to say Mel took my very willing body in every way possible and he genuinely was still fairly sleepy when the knock came to the door for breakfast.

This time I thought I'll show him that I can take the lead so pulling on a g string and my heels I went to the door to let Peter in with the breakfast. He didn't look quite as shocked this time to see me nearly nude and as I led him through to the bedroom I said loud enough for Mel to hear " Mel's not up yet I think I quite wore him out last night."

As he sat up in bed Mel's retort was " Peter, you've no idea how demanding this big woman is, I think I would need a couple of guys to help me satisfy her."

While we breakfasted he admitted to being absolutely shattered and hoped I was on form for another day's selling. He said he was impressed with my performance at the exhibition the day before and another good day like that would really have made the event and trip worth while. He suggested that while I had done really well with the customers in trousers a skirt might help me do even better and helped me choose one about 4/5 inches above the knee.

Whether it was the skirt or not we had a great day at the exhibition which really made me realise the potential of the business. When we had a drink afterwards in the bar at the exhibition I broached the subject of confirmation of the agency and was delighted when he said it was in the bag for me. And with a grin said " Now lets really celebrate tonight."

When we got back to the hotel we went into the bar for a drink while he said he was going to see if it was set up for that night. In some ways I was hoping the guys wouldn't be interested but took another stiff drink in case it was going to be a reality. I realised by the smile on Mel's face when he came back he had it sorted. He said both Ryan and Peter would be up for it and they could get off about 9/9.30 that night.

He suggested we have a quick dinner in the brasserie. He reassured me they would be discreet because it was a sacking offence for them to sleep with guests.

I dressed in a sheer top with stockings and suspenders but a longer skirt and throughout the meal Mel really built up the sexual anticipation by telling me what he was going to get the guys to do with me. At around 9.00 he suggested we another drink and then go up to wait for them, he said he had ordered a second bottle of champagne to be taken up to the room by another member of staff because it could be a long night. I suggested it might be better for me to go up earlier and get ready but he said the guys could probably have more fun undressing me.

I was pleased when we went up that he kissed and cuddled me and told me he hoped I would really enjoy the night. I think he was pleased when I rather boldly said I was and that I would do anything to please him.

We were still kissing and cuddling on the sofa when there was a rather tentative knock at the door and Mel opened it to let the two guys in. They had obviously both just showered because their hair was wet and they gave me slightly embarrassed grins.

It felt slightly surreal to see Mel invite them to sit down in the chairs opposite where we were sitting and offer them a beer or a glass of champagne when we all knew the purpose of their visit -- to fuck me.

Initially conversation was a bit stilted until Mel deftly turned the conversation round to why they were there. " Guy's, Eileen thinks she is not attractive to guys like you and feels a bit embarrassed about dressing to show her assets off in public- what do you think?"

Both guys although slightly embarrassed almost fell over one another to say how attractive they found me and puling me to my feet Mel kissed me and said " Eileen I told you virtually all the young guys in the hotel would love to get into your knickers if you were wearing any."

" Guys I think its time you took her into the bedroom and showed her how much you fancy her." Initially they hung back until Mel said "Eileen, show them what's on offer and give them a little encouragement."

I felt a bit like a femme fatale as I stepped out of my skirt and pulled off my top and walked across and kissed firstly Peter and then Ryan and said " Guys, I am up for it so lets go into the bedroom."

I really felt as dangerously sexy and exciting as I had ever had, as the two guys followed me into the bedroom and Mel following on said " Go ahead guys she's all yours and there is nothing she won't do."

As I kissed Ryan he gently felt the weight of one of my breasts while Peter came up behind me and I was sandwiched between the two of them as they groped and kissed me. Meanwhile I was feeling between their legs and delighted to find they had both stiff erections. When they tumbled me on the bed with Peter diving on my shaven pussy I released Ryan's impressive erection and started to give him head. Peter broke of from the very pleasant experience he was giving me to shed his clothes and without much more foreplay I felt him go between my thighs and thrust his hard young cock energetically into me. Ryan didn't last long in my mouth and as I swallowed his sweet salty seed and he rolled off to get his kit off I was able to enjoy Peter fondling my boobs as he rode me.

He wasn't bad and with his preparatory work on my clit and my heightened sexual anticipation he brought me to a fairly noisy climax. This spurred him on and I felt the flush of his ejaculate.

Although they had both climaxed with the desire of youth they were still erect and ready to change places when I heard Mel say steady on guys we're going to give Eileen a new experience of having all her holes filled at once. Turning round I realised that while he was watching the "show" he had stripped and was sporting the most magnificent erection -- he had obviously enjoyed seeing me with the guys!

Telling Ryan to get on the bed he encouraged me to mount him and as I lowered myself on to Ryan's cock Peter fed me his. I felt Mel put some Gel between my hips and braced myself for his intrusion into my butt. With Ryan thrusting up into me Mel's thrust with his large rod initially gave me the feeling of being filled up completely and I tensed a little. But with the urgent thrusting in each orifice I was soon lost in a haze of lust as I caught a glimpse of myself in the big mirror literally enveloped by hard young male bodies and the two cocks sliding into me separated by only the thin wall of my perineum was a real turn on. I climaxed several times before them and this seemed to drive them to greater exertions and although I am a big woman I was felt like a rag doll almost literally suspended on the three thrusting young hard cocks. Peter was the first to climax followed by Ryan. Mel let him roll from under me while he ground relentlessly at my ass putting on a show for the other guys. He was very vocal urging me to tell the guys how much I liked him to bugger me. When I cried out that I loved him to bugger me and give me his cock hard up my ass with one huge thrust that nearly drove me off the bed he ejaculated deep into my bowels. Slapping my ass as he dismounted he turned to the guys and said " She really is the best ass fuck I've ever had and I have fucked a lot of big mature asses. I love her big ripe hips and she's still tight because she hasn't had much use."

I had fallen forward on the bed but felt hands lifting to my knees and as I looked round saw Peter about to mount my rear. With the lubrication of the Gel and Mel's cum he slipped in fairly easily and he was soon enjoying what I found out was his first ass fuck. He was followed by Ryan pleasuring himself in my rear and then throughout the night the three guys took me in all sorts of combinations including one other triple penetration. When we called time at around 5.30 to let Mel and I have a few hours sleep for our travelling the next day, I had taken cocks off in every way imaginable and had had copious quantities of cum deposited not only in my three orifices but also between my breasts, on my hair and face, and between my hips.

When I woke the next morning I was literally caked in the stuff , my garter belt was flecked and stained with white blobs and my stocking were laddered . In my flashbacks I remember how in a lust and champagne fuelled haze, I had encouraged the guys to keep taking me in all sorts of ways.

Mel was still lying in a "shagged out "state when I came out of the shower and I woke him my gently cupping his balls and sucking his cock. He murmured "Mmmm, I think that's still dead that was some night." He smiled when I said " Yes it certainly was I feel as if I have been trampled by a herd of elephants inside and out."

" I'm not surprised baby, you were insatiable last night in all your holes and I think you could had taken on two or three other guys as well. I think I've really turned you into a cougar."

When he asked had I any regrets I smiled and said I had really enjoyed pleasing him and sorry I had been so prudish before. He smiled and said " Well now you have seen how much fun it can be I hope that we can have a long and fantastic fun filled relationship both business and pleasure."

His cock was still soft as I snuggled up to him but as we kissed and fondled I felt his cock stirring. Emboldened by my experiences the night before I said "Mmmm, that is really good I've got to have you at least once more before I go home."

" You'll have to do all the work you have totally exhausted me."

I had just gone down on him when we heard the door knock and cheery call

" breakfast." Both Mel and I looked at each other and said almost simultaneously --

" Oh no, not more champagne."

I jumped up and went to the door to see a smiling Peter. As his eyes feasted on my naked body he said with a cheeky smile and obviously well rehearsed line " Is madam well rested this morning?"

I smiled and beckoning him in said " As you well know madam was kept awake very late servicing some very demanding partners."

With Mel still lying in bed it was quite liberating to take the lead and I said " You look a lot fresher than Mel , he's absolutely knackered and I'm having a hard job getting him up." I quite took Peter by surprise when I reached between his legs and grabbed a handful of cock and balls, kissed him and asked him would he be more able for a jump.

This seemed to stir Mel up and pulling back the covers he pulled me back into bed ordering Peter to get his kit off and help him give "this insatiable ride" another good fucking before she went home to hubby. I wanted him to take my pussy but he insisted on taking my butt again while Peter fed my mouth his cock. It felt really decadent to be skewered on two cocks pre-breakfast but I took it as a compliment that I could still stimulate two good erections from guys I had fucked to a standstill the previous evening.

Tom

Eileen arrived late that evening looking absolutely wrecked and as she said quite literally shagged out. However delighted to report that not only had we got an extension of our contract for a year but that we had forward orders from the show to make us over £40,000 profit in the next year. She wasn't too amused when I said at nearly £13,000 a night I soon wasn't going to be able to afford taking her to bed.

She pointed out that I had given her complete carte blanche and that she had worked hard both at the show and in bed!

When she showered and came into the lounge in her robe and I had time to examine her I realised just how hard she had "worked" her lip was rubbed as was in between her breasts, her pussy lips were swollen from three hard nights -- especially the last one and her ass was still seeping a mix of the guys cum and as she put it felt has it she had had a red hot poker up it.

I was delighted with the financial return on her investment and looked forward to exploring and exploiting the sexual experience she had gained.

TomW50
TomW50
47 Followers