Winston's Witch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if one entranced (and he was; Nicola figured he needed a lesson to remind him that "kiss and tell" is a Bad Thing), he stepped forward, reaching down under the Reverend's crotch, he began to rub both the Reverend's cock as it emerged glistening from his own wife's body, and to rub her cunt as well. Soon he had accumulated a fair amount of their sexual slime, which he, unbuttoning his trousers, proceeded to rub on his own rock-hard shaft. He took one more step forward, placed his hands on the Reverend's bony hips, and with one thrust, buried the full length of his thick cock in the ecclesiastical asshole. The Reverend's eyes popped open, and he, in turn, gave an extra-hard thrust into his daughter's greedy cunt.

Soon the three established a rhythm that had Strongpencil withdrawing as the Reverend shoved forward, hot cock making lewd squishing sounds as it crammed her hot twat, then slurping noises as it pulled back; as the Reverend's hips moved backward with his withdrawal, Strongpencil shoved forward, cramming every inch of his thick, hot shaft up his father-in-law's tight anus again.

Minute followed minute filled only with the moaning sounds of the three obscenely entangled forms and the sloppy noises of pistoning cocks in tight holes.

Then Prunaprisma threw back her head and wailed loudly, her hips bucking on the desktop and her cunt's muscles greedily clamping on her father's cock, milking every drop of semen from it as her orgasm triggered his.

The Reverend gave two more pumps of his hips, jamming his long cock up inside her cunt as far as he could before his cum rifled up its length and into his daughter's hungry pussy.

And Strongpencil simply grabbed his father-in-law's hips tightly, crammed every bit of his big cock up the Reverend's back hole and filled him with copious amounts of hot white cum.

the three collapsed in a sort of pile on the desk, all gasping for breath. Gradually, the two cocks softened and slipped from their hot tight nests.

Gradually all three again became aware of their surroundings.

And then Nicola released the controls she had maintained on their minds.

As all three leaped apart as if the bodies they touched were suddenly red hot and began fumbling frantically to tuck various parts of their bodies back under cover and to close up their clothing.

"... and you three think that you shall be witnesses to iniquity on my part?" demanded the girl in the cell, and then collapsed upon the rude bunk behind her and began laughing sardonically. "Get out of here, that I may sleep, and pray to whatever God you think might listen to you after that display that I say nothing to those in authority."

Bewildered, the three slipped one by one out the office door, hoping that no-one was around outside to see them leaving; it seemed to each that he or she must be draped with banners proclaiming them sodomists, abominators and incestuous fornicators.

And, in the gaol, Nicola still laughed, as her foresight showed her how she would amuse herself on the morrow.

12