Winter Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

"EX387 to ranger station 2"

"Go ahead for ranger station 2."

"Ex387. We are off the ice and loaded. I am preparing to take the ladies down to Ely to meet their group."

"Roger you will find them at the Super 8. Thank you for your assist."

"Not a problem station 2. I enjoyed the company."

"Roger. Station 2 out."

I snapped off the power to the radio as Joan was unbuckling my belt. "What are you doing?"

"I may only have ten miles left to enjoy this dick, so I plan on sucking it all the way there."

"God mother! You are insatiable!" Daina called from the back seat.

"Learned it from you!" she said as she pulled my dick from my pants and planted her mouth on it. It was an interesting drive, and much too short, getting to the super 8. She sat up and kissed me on the cheek. "God you taste good!" she whispered in my ear. "Thank you so much for everything!"

I wrapped my arm around her after I parked and pulled her close. "You're welcome. I very much enjoyed spending all the time with you two, but especially you Joan." I finished before kissing her gently on the lips.

We got out of the truck as the rest of her group was making their way from one of the motel rooms. After introductions all around, I got dressed in my heavy clothes and helped them unload the snowmobile and transfer it to their trailer as the women moved inside.

"So what are your plans now?" John, the guy that was introduced as Joan's friend asked.

"I think some food and a good night's sleep is in order. I have nine hundred miles to go tomorrow."

"Well why don't you at least let us buy you dinner. I mean it's the least we can do after you saving them."

"You don't have to do that."

"Really. I want to." He said. "We can all go out and they can tell us all about it."

That part worried me, but I agreed, more to be able to spend more time with them than anything. The seven us of drove to the boat house pub, not too far away, and sat down, Joan and Daina on either side of me. Daina and Joan had changed into regular clothes, Daina wearing a short denim skirt and tuttleneck, and Joan wearing a medium length skirt and white sweater. Both of them looked like a million bucks, and there I was in a sweatshirt and jeans.

"Don't worry about how you look." Joan said as she pulled my arm against her. "To me you look fantastic. Now let me introduce everyone. Joe you met. I work with him and he was the big dummy that talked me into going on this trip. This is Megan, my best friend." She said pointing to a short brunette with a huge pair of knockers encased in a dark brown turtleneck. "Sandy and her husband Rick. I work with Sandy." She said pointing to a cute young couple at the end of the table. "and last but not least is Jackie. Jackie and Joe have been going together for a couple years." She finished. "Everyone this is Mike. By far the most important person here. If it hadn't been for him we wouldn't be here today." She said beaming at me.

"I really didn't do that much. They wandered into my camp wet and cold. All I did was to warm them up and give them a place to sleep." I said.

"Yes, and feed us and help us get home, and keep us warm, and entertain us. Shall I go on?" she said with a grin.

"No I think that will be just fine!" I said getting worried that she might add all he sex stuff.

"He's our hero!" Daina said, leaning over and kissing me on the cheek.

"Well we are all very glad you were there and nice enough to help ladies in distress." Megan said with a big smile.

"I specialize in ladies in distress." I joked.

"So I heard." She said with a grin and a wink.

Dinner progressed nicely, lots of talk, including Joe who gave me a hard time for being holed up in a tent alone with two beautiful women for two days... If he only knew. The wine flowed pretty freely as well, although I didn't join in, not being a drinker. Before long dinner was over and we decided to adjourn to the motel. Apparently the group had been staying there for the trip and taking day excursions out on the sleds. We all gathered in one of the rooms and drinks again flowed, especially beer, but some hard stuff too. I thought Joan was getting pretty tipsy, and I started to get worried about what she might say. Finally it happened. Megan asked her what she did to keep busy for so long in such a confined space. Almost without thinking Joan blurted out "Fuck, what else?"

All eyes turned to Joan, and then to me.

"You took advantage of these two innocent women!?" Joe said loudly, getting up from the chair he was sitting in.

Joan quickly stood up and pushed him back into his chair and then moved over and sat down on my lap, hanging her legs over one side and wrapping her arms around my neck. "Don't blame him. He was a perfect gentleman. He even stood out in the rain while Daina and I got out of our wet stuff. It was Daina's idea to fuck his brains out."

"Wow!" Megan said with a low whistle. "And you were able to keep up with both of them for two days?" she asked looking straight at me.

"He more than kept up. Didn't he sweety?" she asked Daina. "He tried to be nice and just be there to keep us warm, but with nothing else to do and his cock so big and hard... well we just had to have it. Well, Daina just had to have it. I took a little longer to warm up to the idea." She said as she leaned back, using my neck as a support. "But man was it worth it!" she said with a huge grin before pulling her face to mine and giving me a fairly drunk kiss on the lips.

"I think this would be a good time to call it a night." I said getting up and setting Joan back down on the edge of the bed we were both sitting on.

"Oh no. You have to stay!" Megan said. "We want to hear all the juicy details. Hell this is the first time I ever heard of Joan getting a good screwing, at least since her husband dumped her all those years ago."

"Let me tell you!" Joan started, pulling me back down on the bed next to her. "He can fuck your lights out, and he can cook like a genius. You should have tasted that food he made, and in the middle of a fucking blizzard! I would have made a couple sandwiches and called it good, but no siree! We had fish and fried potatoes for dinner and for breakfast this morning he made biscuits and gravy and eggs! Damn, I don't eat that good in a restaurant. And the biscuits were fresh made!"

"Yeah. It was great. Mom kept saying that she needed to marry him." Daina chimed in. "But the best thing was to see her bouncing on his cock! She rode him like a horse forever! Didn't seem like she could get enough."

"You should talk. You're the one that started it all by sucking his cock in that card game. Besides, wasn't it you that practically attacked him on the way back and made him fuck you right there in the middle of the trail on the way back?"

"Ohhhhh." She said closing her eyes. "That felt sooooo good too. I'd do that again in a heartbeat!"

"It sounds like you were more a victim than a participant Mike." Sandy said, obviously drunk "I wish my husband would just take me like that sometime!"

"Sandy! Behave!" Her husband chided back.

"What's the matter Rick? Wish you had the balls to do that?" she asked with a slight drunk slur.

"Be careful, some day you may get what you don't expect!" he shot back hotly.

"Oh you are so full of it Rick. You're always all talk and no do!" Sandy said. "If you're not in bed and the lights out you wouldn't know what to do!"

"Sounds like Mike does though!" Megan said getting up from her chair and moving over to me. She squeezed between Daina and me, pressing her body and huge boobs up against me. "How bout it stud? Like a crack at these hooters?" she asked, hefting one of them with her free hand, the one that didn't have the bottle of beer in it.

"You trying to steal my guy?" Joan asked, putting an arm around me and pulling me toward her a little.

"Nope, just want to try him on for size." She said. "Besides, what guy can resist this nice set of tits?" she asked, pulling the front of her shirt up to expose one huge breast encased in a red lace bra.

"Well, he isn't mine to keep, but I don't know if I like the idea of you trying to take him away from me."

"Well, then why don't we both have him. I'm sure he can keep up. Sounds like he had plenty of practice." She said as she set the beer bottle down on the floor and pulled her shirt up and off. She did have a nice pair of tits, easily double d, covered with a lace bra that still showed her areola and already hardening nipples.

"Megan! Put your shirt back on!" Rick called at her.

"What a stick in the mud!" Megan said. "Next you're going to tell me you don't like the sight of a naked body Hell I bet you don't even look at Sandy's naked body, and I happen to know she has a nice looking body! Come on Sandy, let's see 'em! Show Mike what a good looking body you have!"

"There's no way Sandy is going to pull her shirt off in front of everyone." Rick said quietly.

"If she won't I will!" Jackie said, standing up and pulling her shirt over her head, revealing a naked pair of B cup tits with pointy nipples. "All this talk of sex has me horny as hell, and if Joe isn't going to get amorous, hell I might try him too!" She said as she pulled on her nipples.

"How dare you tell me what I will and won't do!" Sandy said hotly, standing up in front of Rick. "I'll take my fucking clothes off anyplace I feel like!"

"How bout it Joe? You going to give your girlfriend a nice fucking?" Megan chided trying to divert attention away from the growing fight between Sandy and Rick.

"Maybe when we get back to our room." Joe responded.

"In that case." An obviously drunk Jackie said. "I think I'll see if Mike can fill me up!" she continued as she kicked off her shoes and pushed down her pants and panties, stepping out of them naked to the whole room. She walked over and stood in front of me, reaching out and stroking my dick through my pants. "How bout it Mike? Want to bend me over and fuck me like Joan and Daina?"

"You really want to be fucked, we can fix that!" Joe said as he pulled her back to him with one hand and undid his pants with his other. He whipped out his hard dick and sat down, pulling Jackie back to him. He aimed his dick at her pussy and pulled her back until she sat down on him in the chair, sinking easily into her pussy.

"OHHHHHHH Yes. Much better!" she said as she started bouncing.

Megan was busy working on my pants while all eyes were on Jackie and Joe. She gasped when she pulled my hard dick from its hiding. "Oh my god! What a fantastic cock!" she said stroking it. "No wonder you spent two days fucking like rabbits!"

"She does get a little carried away." Joan whispered in my ear. "But she's mostly harmless." She finished as Megan leaned down and wrapped her lips around my dick. Somehow she managed to stroke up and down my cock with her mouth while she was striping off her clothes. The next thing I knew she was popping off my dick and turning around. She bent over in front of me and grabbed her ankles.

"Come on stud! Fuck this wet cunt!" she called, looking around at me. "Bring mamma your big fat hot dick and stuff me full!"

"You always were a potty mouth!" Sandy said from across the room where the fight seemed to have died down somewhat.

"Don't knock it till you try it!" Megan answered. "Besides, you're still dressed, what do you care?"

Joan leaned over and blew in my ear. "You might as well get it over with, she won't let you alone now until you do."

"This really wasn't my plan." I told Joan quietly.

"Don't worry, we're staying the night, so you get to have me again before you leave tomorrow if you want."

"You mean if they leave me anything for you?"

"Oh. I have confidence you won't have any trouble in that respect." She giggled. "Now go fuck her. I can see your dick wants too. Just look at the little solder lubing himself up."

Joan stood up and pulled me to a standing position and then pulled my pants down to my knees. She wrapped her hand around my dick and stroked it a few times while she aimed my dick at the waiting pussy in front of me.

"OH MOTHER FUCK!" Megan cried out as I sunk into her sopping wet pussy. It took several strokes to reach full penetration, each one eliciting another cry of pleasure. I started driving in and out of her pussy, slapping our bodies together. I looked across the room and saw a side view of the two of us fucking in a mirror, giving me a great view of her tits swinging back and forth with each stroke. "OH god I'm going to cum!" she squealed "OH GOD!" she cried again as her body shuddered. I continued to stroke into her, getting a higher pitched squeak with each stroke. She finally pulled away and rolled onto the ground, my dick dripping her juices on the carpet. "Holy fuck!" Megan said from the ground, panting to catch her breath. "I can't remember the last time I came so fast!"

"Sandy, what are you doing?" Rick said, drawing attention back to their spot in the room. Sandy was busy stripping out of her clothes, revealing a slim body with a nicely proportioned set of tits. Her areola were large for her breasts and were topped with nipples that stood out at least half an inch or more.

"I'm getting fucked!" she said. "Now you can do it or he can, but I have to get fucked. After watching that I just can't sit here and not do anything!"

"I'm not having sex with you in front of all these people!" he practically shrieked.

"You know what Rick? You're a turd. You could fuck me right here right now. All you gotta do is drop your pants and I'll screw you silly. You're just too damn much of a prude! We wouldn't be doing anything everyone else isn't doing. I'm tired of not getting any sex. Now are you going to fuck me or not?"

"I can't" he said.

"Why not?" she asked kneeling in front of him and undoing the front of his pants. He tried to cover himself as she pulled his dick from his pants. He was clearly hard at that point, but by the time she got his pants to his knees and tried to sit on him he had shriveled to the point of no return. "Fine! You don't want to fuck me then I'll find someone who will!" she shouted hotly at him before storming across the room. She stopped in front of me and stared me in the eyes. "Well, do I look good enough to fuck?"

"Y..You have a very good looking body." I stammered, not really sure what to do.

"Good." She said pushing me back on the bed I had sat down on while she was undressing. She quickly climbed her naked body over mine and grabbed my still hard dick. "Fuck me!" she said simply as she aimed my dick at her waiting pussy and sat down on me. It took her almost a full minute to sit all the way on me, whimpering and crying softly as she did. Her husband pulled his pants up and left the room before she had fully settled on me. She leaned down, her small tits pressing my chest. With a tear in her eye she whispered. "Please."

"Your sure?" I asked.

"She's sure." Joan whispered to me. "Trust me."

I rolled her over on the bed and stood at the end of the bed, dragging her with me so I would stay inside her. She hooked her legs around my neck and I started sliding in and out of her pussy, slowly at first, and then faster. Soon my dick was pistoning in and out of her slick tunnel, generating cries of ecstasy with each trip in. "OH GOD!" she cried as she thrashed on the bed, her body trying to pull back into me, but not having the leverage. "OHHHHH I'm Going to cum!" she cried in a high pitched voice as her body began to shake. The increase in pressure as her pussy contracted around me pushed me over the top and I started unloading into her, pushing my pulsing dick deep into her as I came in what felt like torrents. Joan got off the bed and stepped around me, gently wrapping her arms around me and rubbing her hands up and down the front of my body under my shirt.

"Good job." She whispered. "She has been needing that for a long time."

"I'm not used to screwing some other guys wife." I said simply.

"Don't worry. He hasn't been screwing her for over a year. Not really sure what his problem is."

"I do!" Sandy said as she lowered her legs and let my dick slip from her pussy. "The prick is gay!"

"NO SHIT?" Jackie called from where she was still sitting on Joe's lap. "That explains a lot!"

I felt a hand and mouth close around my dick, and looked down to see Daina sucking on me, licking the juices left from my coupling with Sandy.

"ohhhhhh" I moaned quietly as she was joined by Megan, the two of them taking turns liking and sucking me. As much sex as I had in the last couple days, the sight of the two women taking turns on me soon had my dick growing.

"I told you this would get him hard!" Daina told Megan.

"Ok. Hold it." I said taking a step back. "I'm not sure I really want to be part of an orgy here. Hell, I haven't even had a shower in three days!"

"We can fix that!" Megan said standing up. She went to work pulling the top of my clothes off while Daina went to work getting my shoes and pants off. They had me naked in record time and were leading me toward the bathroom. I stood there, with Daina stripping her clothes off while Megan got water started. I wasn't sure how this was going to work, but allowed myself to be led into the shower by Megan, followed by Daina. Megan removed the shower head and wet us all down with the pulsating stream and then put it back in its holder. The Daina squirted liquid soap all over the three of us and they moved against me, rubbing my body with their hand and tits and anything else that would touch. I felt Megan push my dick down between her legs and use a fucking motion to clean the two of us there. She pulled my arms around her and put my hands on her ass. I squeezed and kneeded her firm ass while she fucked my soapy dick, rubbing her clit along the top of it.

"OH GOD" she cried as her body started to twitch and spasm with a small climax. "Oh fuck that felt nice. It's been a long time since I got any in a shower!" she said after she could breath again. "But I think we're cheating Daina, aren't we kiddo?" She asked Daina around me.

"It would be nice." Daina said sweatly.

Megan pulled off of me and turned me around while Daina turned around and bent over, using the side of the tub to hold herself up. Megan guided my dick to Daina's pussy and used her own pelvis to push me into her. Daina groaned and wiggled her ass to settle me in before I started to slide in and out of her. Megan knelt down in the tub behind us, water cascading across her head and my back, and reached between our legs, letting her arm rub on my balls as I stroked and her fingers rubbing Daina's clit. It wasn't long before Daina came to one of her screaming climaxes, barely able to stand up any longer. Megan got up and turned off the water and helped me out of the tub and went to work drying us both off after handing a towel to Daina. Once dried, she led me back out into the main room where I saw Joe and Jackie banging away again on the floor with Joan sitting in a chair, stuffing her fingers in and out of her pussy. Sandy was still laying on the bed and moved to make room for me. I lay down and she immediately went to work sucking on my still hard dick Megan leaned over me and held one of her massive tits to my mouth, which I sucked in. I really loved big tits, and these were big and firm with huge hard nipples. Sandy move to straddle me and quickly went to work stroking up and down my dick with her wet pussy. After the attention in the bathroom, and the tits in my face, there was no way I could hold back any longer. My dick started erupting inside Sandy as she continued to bounce on me, her own orgasm triggered by the splashing of my hot cum against her cervix. She didn't seem to be able to decide if she wanted to bounce on me or grind into me, so she tried to do both at once, finally settling on grinding her clit onto my pubic hair. She collapsed to one side of me, and thankfully, Megan pulled her tits from my face. She moved down to my dick and rubbed her tits and nipples all over my slick dick, using my dribbling cum as lotion. I was wasted. I didn't see any way I was getting anything hard again for a while.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers