Winter Wonder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lia Monde
Lia Monde
394 Followers

Now thoroughly confused, Neal's mind started to spin and he couldn't control a quizzical expression from crossing his face. "Cassie isn't here?"

Enjoying his reaction, Mrs. Knight was looking at him with a warm smile. "Don't be disappointed, dear. We'll have a great day skiing."

For a moment, Neal wondered if last night had just been a vivid, wet dream. Then he remembered finding the panties. Since there were only the three of them in the house, the realization started to dawn on him. Closing his eyes, Neal was gripped by an increasing sense of panic remembering his dirty talk and what he had revealed about his routine sex with Cassie. That was immediately swept away by the magnitude of what he had done with Mrs. K last night. Neal prayed it was all a dream.

When he opened his eyes, Mrs. Knight gave him a knowing wink and a nod. It hadn't been a dream, and he hadn't been with Cassie last night. Neal's jaw dropped, he blushed a burning crimson and he ejaculated a guilty laugh. His mind registered that he'd misinterpreted all the little physical differences he'd noticed and the expert sexual performance.

Mrs. Knight said, "After skiing, I'm sure you'll be stiff again. We can come back here and be warm and cozy again tonight." Making sure Paul couldn't see her; she gave a quick salacious flick of her tongue and lifted her skirt to flash her bare-naked pussy. With a hungry smile, she turned back to the stove.

Neal was a mess of shock and embarrassment. On one level, he was frozen with fear. But on another level, his penis was uncontrollably stiffening. In a small part of his mind, he hoped for a blizzard that would keep the roads closed all week.

Lia Monde
Lia Monde
394 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In real life, Neal would realize that Cassie and her Mom were bad news and hopefully avoid them both. In the Lit alternate reality, he'd probably try to keep doing both instead. In my San Francisco days, I dated a daughter a few times and the one time I met her mother, she acted like bad news and the two of them together like worse news. I would have kept dating the daughter, standing the cost of her drinks, because she was fun, smart, good looking, and good company even without the bedroom. She wasn't even drinking all that much, but she and her mother told hair-raising stories about her daughter's drinking days and implied her own past was at least as bad. After that date with her mother along, she became a cocktail waitress at the Mandarin Oriental in SF and drifted away... we'd say "she ghosted me" these days. It seemed inevitable that she'd fall off the wagon sooner or later, so it was just as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

That was wonderful!

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 8 years ago
Cute!

A fun surprise!

Yobo36Yobo36over 12 years ago
Mama Mia?

How cool is that? Excellent read!

Mahalo nui loa

CelimentiraCelimentiraalmost 13 years ago
Lust conquers all

If your fuck buddy can't make it, thank goodness her mother will step in.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
Swimmerboy Pt. 01 A young swimmer falls for his mom's best friend.in Erotic Couplings
A Little Help From a Friend Widowed man gets a visit from wife's best friend.in Mature
Was it Really Her? Sleeping with my mother in law before I met her daughter.in Mature
Jimmy Makes Suzy 'His' Jimmy gives up younger women and makes sexy, mature Suzy his.in Mature
More Stories