All Comments on 'Winter Wonder'

by Lia Monde

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MarshAlienMarshAlienabout 17 years ago
A hot time in the cold

Cassie, Shmassie. It often takes days to clear those roads, doesn't it? Well done, Lia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow!!!

Just wow.So wow.

From bd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ah yes :) Humor me..

Normally I'm not much for adultery. It turns me off as it's all to often seen. But this one was delightfully kinky :)

Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Erotic with a twist in the tale!

Erotic with a twist in the tale!

CelimentiraCelimentiraalmost 13 years ago
Lust conquers all

If your fuck buddy can't make it, thank goodness her mother will step in.

Yobo36Yobo36over 12 years ago
Mama Mia?

How cool is that? Excellent read!

Mahalo nui loa

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 8 years ago
Cute!

A fun surprise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

That was wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In real life, Neal would realize that Cassie and her Mom were bad news and hopefully avoid them both. In the Lit alternate reality, he'd probably try to keep doing both instead. In my San Francisco days, I dated a daughter a few times and the one time I met her mother, she acted like bad news and the two of them together like worse news. I would have kept dating the daughter, standing the cost of her drinks, because she was fun, smart, good looking, and good company even without the bedroom. She wasn't even drinking all that much, but she and her mother told hair-raising stories about her daughter's drinking days and implied her own past was at least as bad. After that date with her mother along, she became a cocktail waitress at the Mandarin Oriental in SF and drifted away... we'd say "she ghosted me" these days. It seemed inevitable that she'd fall off the wagon sooner or later, so it was just as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous