Winter Work Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers

"Ohhhh You keep doing that and there may be." Mike groaned as she wrapper her lips around his hard head. He lay there and tried not to hump his hips up into her face as she slowly worked his cock with her mouth, first sucking the head into her mouth and then licking and kissing her way up and down the sides, the ministrations sending tingles through his body.

"I think I got a better way to do this!" Pam said quietly as she let go of his cock and slowly climbed up his body and the bed. Mike reached out and cupped both of her breasts as they came within reach, gently massaging them and rubbing his thumbs across her quickly hardening nipples. "Ohhhhh that feels nice." She cooed as she rubbed her pussy up and down the length of his cock in time with his strokes across her nipples. He lay there enjoying the feel of her wet pussy sliding up and down the underside of his hard cock, slowly rocking his hips in time with hers. Each time he rocked down he could feel the wet lips of her pussy caress his engorged head, her wetness and heat apparent with each stroke.

"Oh shit!" Pam moaned as she felt his head engage into the entrance of her tunnel. She froze as she felt his hips rock back up, pressing him into her, only an inch or so at first. She hadn't planned on this, but her mind and body gave up to the sensations almost as soon as the thought of stopping was spawned. Almost without her will, her hips rocked back, pushing herself farther down his shaft until he was fully engulfed by her hot velvety tunnel.

"Oh god!" Mike moaned as he rocked his hips again, working his cock out of her pussy a few inches and then slowly back in again, sending tingles of pleasure though her whole body. Her hips rocked in time with his, his fingers now pulling and twisting her nipples as she moaned as loudly as he was.

"Oh Jesus. You're going to make me cum again!" She mumbled as she rocked, her eyes closed and the sensations of pleasure rippling through her body like wine swirling in a glass, first touching one part and then moving to another part of her excited body. The wave seemed to continue to build within her, each stroke of their bodies inching it higher, the base of his cock and his public hair pressing roughly against her hard exposed clit, sending shocks of electricity from there to each of her hard nipples and back again. Each stroke grew in urgency as Mike lay stroking up into her, her strokes matching his perfectly.

"Ohhhhhhhh" Mike moaned as he felt her pussy spasm around his cock.

"AHHHHHH" she cried as the waves of pleasure flowed over and through her, taking her breath from her and her ability to control her own actions with it. She jerked and twitched as her pussy spasmed around his now plunging cock. Again and again he humped up into her, lifting her off the bed and then letting her fall down again, her wet tunnel sliding down his shaft and forcing her clit into his body.

"UHHHH FUCK!" Mike grunted as his body let go again, his cock pumping hot cream into her with each jerk his body made. She collapsed on top of him, smashing her tits and rock hard nipples into his chest as they both panted for breath, his cock still twitching contentedly inside her pussy.

"I...really...didn't...plan...on...that!" She managed to get out between short little breaths.

"Oh?" Was all Mike could say, still trying to gain his own breath.

"Yeah... Never...done...that ...before!" She said, burying her face in the crook of his neck, her breath hot on his neck.

"What's that?"

"Had sex with...someone besides...my husband!" She answered quietly.

"Well, tell you what....it'll be our secret!" Mike said as he stroked her back with the tips of his fingers.

"Ok." She said as she let her weight settle fully on him, the stress of her realization flowing out of her body with his gentle touch. She lay on top of him until his dick had softened and was ready to slip from her pussy. "Now where is that bottle?" She asked, sitting up to hold him inside her while she looked around them.

"What for?"

"Might as well get some credit for this!" She said with a grin, finding the bottle and holding it out. She rocked back, lifting herself off his shaft and allowing a small flood of their cum to flow from her spread pink lips. She collected as much as she could with the bottle before sitting on the bed between his legs. "Well, that takes care of number one. Only seven more to go!"

"If you say so!" Mike said with a laugh. "Gonna have a hard time explaining where that lotion came from!"

"I suppose we need to get on the hunt. I'm sure we will find some way to make more of these interesting!" She said as she climbed off the bed. "You know what? Now that you have my panties, I guess I'm going to have to go without! I suppose you won't mind that though, will you?"

"I don't think I would ever mind that!" Mike said, admiring her sexy body as she dug through her suitcase for something appropriate to wear. She finally pulled a knee length long sleeved dress from her bag and slipped it on over her head, turning so he could admire her full breasts and still hard nipples showing through for him.

"This doesn't make me look trashy does it?"

"Not in the least. Very sexy!" Mike said with honest appreciation for how she looked.

"Well. Let's get you dressed now then!" She said picking up his underwear and holding them up. "I don't think you will need these though!"

"What no underwear?"

"Nope... fair is fair... besides, this way there is less to get in the way if I decide I want to tease your dick some more!" She said with a wink.

"Yes maam." Mike answered playfully as he pulled his pants on, tucking his somewhat worn out dick in so it didn't get caught on the zipper.

True to her word, Pam did tease him every chance she got, wrapping herself around him and pulling his hand to her bare pussy when they slipped into one of the sauna's to swipe a rock, or mooning him as they dashed across the snow to pull pine needles from a tree, wearing no winter clothes but a coat. By far the most provocative though was when she climbed onto the counter in his bathroom pulling her dress up to her waist and teasing her pussy with the bar of soap she had just unwrapped.

"Last chance you know!" She giggled as she stroked her lips with the corner of the soap.

"I'd love to, but I doubt I have any more left in me." Mike answered, even though he could feel his cock stir in his pants.

"Well, it seems a shame to waste a perfectly wet pussy!" She said with a pout. "I mean after all, I have to sleep alone tonight, don't I?" She asked pleadingly.

"I don't know if you will be alone, but I don't think it will be with me." Mike said as he stepped closer to her, taking the hand she was holding out and letting her pull it toward her pussy. She released his hand when she had it pressed against her wet lips and then pushed her dress up her body until it was hooked over her tits, exposing almost her entire body to him.

"Well then how about doing a girl a favor?" She asked him in a sultry voice.

"I might be persuaded to do that." Mike answered as she reached for his neck and gently pulled it toward her, aiming her tit toward his mouth.

"Oh yes...just what I need." She cooed as he sucked her nipple into his mouth and teased her clit with the tip of his finger. He rolled his hand flat on her shaved mound and slid his finger down between her lips until he could curl it up into her hot tunnel. Her body responded to his touch and she arched her back as his finger sent tingles racing through her entire body. "Oh god yes." She moaned as he slowly slid his finger in and out, curling it along the top of her tunnel and running the palm of his hand across her mound and clit. Each stroke seemed to increase the intensity of the desire that built within her, demanding more of his touch and mouth. Mike stroked her slowly at first, working a second finger into her while he licked and sucked her nipple, incredibly growing even harder in his mouth. He felt her hand undoing his pants and grabbing for his now hard cock while they fell around his ankles.

"You like?" He asked her between nibbles of her hard nipple, his hand never ceasing it's stroking of her clit and pussy.

"OH god yes! Don't stop...please don't stop!" She squeaked breathlessly, her hips rocking in time with his fingers and her body screaming for release as he went back to nibbling her tit. "Sooooo close!"

Mike smiled to himself as he rocked his fingers deeper, pushing them as far as he could and rubbing the top of her tunnel and giving them an extra wiggle with each stroke.

"OH god oh god oh god oh god!" She squeaked as she jerked on his fingers, her whole body trembling and jerking as her orgasm built within her. She could feel his fingers find that special spot, sending tingles racing over her whole body as his palm rubbed her clit. Her whole body felt like it was on overload as she closed her eyes and arched her back farther, begging for him to suck her tits harder. It finally became more than she could withstand, and her body began to jerk and tremble, pussy juice squirting from her around his hand, soaking her, the counter and the floor as her body jerked time and again.

Finally her orgasm subsided, allowing her to slump back against the mirror, her chest heaving for breath and her body covered with a sheen of sweat and flushed pink. "Oh my god....i can't remember ever cuming so hard before. What did you do?"

"Nothing special." Mike answered as he gently stroked her sopping pussy and mound.

"Good lord. If that was nothing special I'd hate to be the woman you do something special to. Or maybe I'd love it!"

"Well, either way. I don't think we are making very good time on this treasure hunt."

"No, but I bet I'm having more fun than most of them are. Besides, this was the last thing. We can turn in our treasure hunt."

"We can as soon as you put yourself back together." He laughed.

"Hmmmm Maybe I'll just go down this way and give everyone something to really look at." She said jokingly.

"Sure. It'll definitely get you noticed by the rest of the guys."

"I don't care all that much about the rest of the guys, as long as I get you every so often.

"That I think we can arrange." He said as he helped her off the counter and slipped her dress down in place.

"Good!" She said as she leaned into him and pressed her lips to his, wetly kissing him for several long seconds before stepping back and taking his hand. She led him out of the bathroom and room heading for the elevators.

By the time they got their goodies turned in they were nearly last, and dinner was only a few minutes away. He walked her into the dining room arm in arm, Cindy glaring at Pamela as they walked across the room. He pulled out a chair and let her sit as he slid it back in and then sat next to her.

"Hey Mike! How did you two do on your scavenger hunt?" Tom, one of the software engineers called from several seats down and across the table.

"We just finished up." Mike answered him.

"Just now? Geez, we turned ours in almost two hours ago." He said with a chuckle.

"We weren't worried about speed. We went for unique." Pamela said with a crooked grin.

"Unique? What could you do unique with those clues?"

"Ohhhh... what did you do for number one?" She asked, the grin spreading into a wide smile.

"Some hotel hand lotion of course. Why, what did you do?"

"Trust me, that isn't the only cream in a hotel room." She giggled.

"Why what other kind of hand cream is there?" He asked before the expression on his face showed that the light just went off. "You don't mean that you....I mean, the two of you...."

"I'm not saying anything." She said, the crooked smile returning. "I'm just saying that there are more than one kind of cream. What you do with that statement, is up to you."

"Ladies and gentlemen, dinner is served." A white coated attendant called to the room.

"Shall we?" Mike asked Pamela as he stood up.

"Well thank you sir!" She said as he pulled the chair out for her.

They loaded their plates with a variety of foods from the buffet and then returned to their seats and ate quietly, Pam making sure her leg was pressed against his the whole time, and her hand pulling his into her lap, pushing it under her dress when she thought no one could see.

With dinner done and the results of the scavenger hunt announced, Mike and Pam receiving the award for the most unique collection, they gave each other a kiss goodnight. Pamela made sure that it was a kiss that would stick with him through the night before they separated at the elevator, each of them headed to their own rooms.

Mike undressed, took a shower and collapsed on his bed, not even bothering to pull the covers over himself.

"What? Huh?" Mike asked groggily to the knocking on the door. He crawled out of bed and looked at his watch, squinting at the numbers and not liking what he was seeing. Who the hell could be knocking at two AM? He padded to the door and looked through the peep hole, seeing no one. He shook his head, wondering who the joker was, and then headed back to bed. He was almost laying down when the knock came again, not at the hallway door, but at the interconnecting door. He got back up and walked the few paces over and opened the door, only to be met by a chill breeze.

"Mike. Can we come in? We're freezing!" Cindy and Adrian both said almost in unison.

"Huh? Yeah." He said holding the door open, not quite putting all the pieces together in his groggy mind. He closed the door as the two women snuggled against him in their skimpy night clothes.

"You're a life saver. I think the heat went out, can we stay with you?" Cindy shivered.

"Yeah. We can call the office and get someone to fix it."

"No, that's ok. We already did. They said they couldn't have anyone up here until tomorrow. They offered us another room but we figured you wouldn't mind sharing for one night."

"Oh, Ok." Mike said sleepily as they let go of him and ran to the bed, jumping in and holding the covers open for him.

"Oh gosh. The bed is sooooo warm! Come on. You can get us warmed back up." Adrian said with a shiver.

Mike shook his head and walked over to the bed and turned the light off before climbing in. The girls quickly jockeyed for position one of them rolling across his body to get to the other side. He could feel her press her pelvis against his partly hardened dick and her hard nipples into his chest as he moved across him. At that point he had little control of his dick, which hardened the rest of the way as the two snuggled against him. Mike was now totally awake, wondering if they really wanted to sleep, or if this was some ploy to have sex, the girls periodically moving to press one or another part of their cold body against his. He had just about decided it was really for warmth, when a hand unsnapped the front of his pj bottoms and encircled his now exposed dick. He wasn't really sure in the dark, even which of them it was as the hand slowly stroked up and down his shaft.

He felt the body on his right, who belonged to the hand, inch up and gently kiss his cheek before sliding down under the covers. Mike felt the gentle kisses work down his body, inching closer and closer to his hard dick still being gently stroked. The kisses worked down his belly until they moved directly to the head of his now raging hardon. He groaned quietly as the mouth enveloped his dick and gently, slowly licked and sucked his dick. He felt he head slide down, and then back up, her tongue swirling and licking each inch of his head and shaft. The head worked up and down his shaft, working him higher and higher up the slope toward a climax as he held himself still, the body on his left breathing the soft rhythmic breathing of sleep.

"Ohhhh" He moaned quietly as the mouth around his cock pushed down, slipping his head into her throat. Taking that as encouragement, she worked his dick in and out of her throat, over and over, teasing him closer to his release. "UH" Mike grunted as he body jerked, spewing a huge shot of cum into the mouth still wrapped around his head. Shot after shot were sprayed into her mouth, each shot eagerly licked and sucked from him until his body stopped twitching, his dick softening in her hot mouth.

As slowly as she kissed her way down his body, she kissed back up, pausing at his right nipple to gently nibble it before continuing back up and out from under the covers. She inched up until she could turn his face and kiss him, sharing his salty taste as her tongue slipped into his mouth. They kissed gently for several long minutes before she pulled away and snuggled against him, pulling his arm around her as she sighed contentedly.

Mike held her tightly, listening as her breathing moved to that slow gentle breathing of sleep. Closing his eyes he allowed himself to drift off, basking in the afterglow of one of the best blow jobs he had ever received.

He bent her over allowing her to hold onto the tree for support and slowly pushed his hard dick into her tight pussy. He enjoyed feeding each inch into her, sinking farther into her ever so slowly. He stood perfectly still while she started to push herself back from the tree, pushing herself back to meet his single long slow thrust until he was buried fully into her, her ass pressing against his thighs. He had wanted to fuck her for a long time and was going to enjoy every second that his hard dick was stuffed into her. She started pulling away, leaning herself against the tree, and then pushing back again, slowly sliding herself on and off his shaft as he stroked to meet her slow movements. He could feel her small firm tits in his hand, squeezing and kneading it as she worked his dick closer and closer to the explosion he knew was coming.

The bright sunshine turned to subdued light, and the green trees turned into the oak paneled walls of the lodge room as his mind pulled itself from the dream it had enjoyed back to reality. What didn't change, and what his mind was struggling to accept, was the feeling of the hot wet pussy sliding up and down his shaft and the firmness of the small breast he held in his hand. Her gentle moan brought him even more awake, finally accepting that he was no longer dreaming, and his dick was approaching climax inside of a hot pussy.

"That's it! I'm ready." He heard Cindy whisper in front of him, her back pressed against his chest, her hand coaxing his hips to continue to press his dick in and out of her.

He had dreamt a long time about screwing her, and now found himself laying on his side in bed with her, his dick sliding in and out of her tight pussy, ready to explode. His mind cried in pleasure, coming out of his mouth as a long slow groan just before his dick pulsed with the first squirt of cum pushing into her.

"YES!" she hissed as her whole body trembled, her own climax triggered by the surge of hot juices pushing into her. Mike's body jerked slightly with each pump of cum as he emptied his seed into her, her own body clamping around his dick, milking every drop from his surging shaft.

He lay silently, trying to remember what had happened, not quite having all the pieces. He remembered them knocking on the door in the night, and having them crawl into bed. He had some memory of the one on the right, Adrian he thought, slide under the sheets and give him the best blow job he ever had. What he didn't remember was starting any of what he was now enjoying. Had he asked or just forced himself on her? All he had to go back to was the fragmented dream.

"I hope you didn't mind. It was just so comfortable laying with you wrapped around me and your dick was so hard, I just couldn't resist." She whispered between breaths.

"No, I don't mind." Mike whispered back, at least glad that he didn't do something she didn't want. Now he was just disappointed that he hadn't had a chance to enjoy all her charms, sucking on her pussy and tits, which were often part of his fantasies.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers
1...345678