Winter Work Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,429 Followers

The three of them spent nearly half an hour washing, touching, soaping and generally playing, by which time Sharon had coaxed Mike's cock back to its full length. "Now this is what I have been waiting for." She said as she turned around in the tight confines, working his hard cock between her legs. "Oh shit....FUCK yes!" She swore quietly as she eased his head into her tunnel and wiggled her ass to work him deep into her.

"You really are going to fuck him again, aren't you?" Jan laughed.

"Oh yeah! I wanted him after watching him fuck you in the sauna, and after having him fill me up already, I just wanted more."

"Well, you got it now." Mike grunted as he grabbed her hips and began sliding in and out of her tight tunnel. "You are tight as a fucking teenager!"

"That's because it hasn't ever had a big cock in it. My husband is quite a bit smaller than you are." She half moaned as she rocked her hips in time his long strokes.

Jan slipped her hands around Mike, her fingers playing with his nipples as his ass slapped into her hips at the back of each stroke. "Let's see if you like having your nipples played with as much as I do!"

"Uh! Shit!" He grunted, when she squeezed both nipples, the intensity of his reaction so hard that he lifted Sharon right of the tub bottom on the end of his cock.

"Oh god! Do that again!" Sharon cried in pleasure as she bent a little more, grinding her ass into him. "It's incredible how it feels when your head buries into me like that!"

"With pleasure!" Mike grunted, sliding his hands up to cup her tits, squeezing them as he started slamming into her like a jackhammer.

"Go stud!" Jan cried as she massaged and squeezed his nipples, holding her hips tight to his ass, matching his fucking motion. "When you get done with her you can do me!"

"Oh yeah!" Mike grunted, his level of desire pushed to the max by his two seductresses.

"Oh shit! Shit! Shit!" Sharon cried as her body began trembling. "I'm cuuuuummmmminnnnnggg!" Her whole body jerked and trembled under his touch as he pulled and squeezed her tits in time with his pistoning shaft.

Mike could feel her already tight pussy squeeze his shaft almost locking her onto him as she shuddered and jerked. The warm water flowing down her back and over her ass mixed with the cum gushing from her pussy, but the scent was unmistakable to Mike, notching up his level of excitement even higher.

Jan pulled him back, drawing his hard cock out of Sharon, and turned him. She lifted one leg and hooked her foot on the soap dish, spreading her legs in invitation. Mike aimed his engorged cock at her pussy and jammed it deep into her, not even giving her time to expand to accept him. She winced in surprise and pain, which turned to raw desire as his cock started sliding in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Yeah! Yeah! Oh fuck yeah!" She cried as he slapped into her time and again. She could hear him almost growl as he drove his cock into her, jamming the base of his cock into her clit with each stroke.

"Jesus! I'm going to cum again!" She squealed as he grabbed her tits like handles, almost lifting her off the tub floor each time he slapped into her. "OHHHHHHHHHHH Yeah..Yeah...Ohhh Fuck yes!" She squealed as her body trembled.

Her spasming pussy and the sound of her cuming pushed him over the edge and his body began jerking, pumping what cum was left in him into her pussy each time he drove his cock into her. His body slowly gave him back control, and he leaned into her, pinning her between his body and the wall, his mouth finding hers and kissing her wetly. She took his head in her hands and kissed him back, her tongue invading his mouth. After what seemed like an eternity to Sharon, they broke their embrace and he pulled his shrinking cock from her.

"Better let me get you cleaned back up again." Sharon said quietly, gently washing his cock and balls before turning the water off. She pushed the curtain back and the three of them shared the two towels to dry each other off before they helped dress Mike. He gave each of them a long wet kiss, along with a few gentle strokes and squeezes before heading down to his own room, time now very short before he had to board the bus home.

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to make it!" Marlene said, patting the seat next to her.

"I almost didn't. Kind of lost track of time." He said as he dropped into the seat next to her.

"Oh? Anyone I know?"

"Actually yes." He said with a wink. "Our friends from the sauna."

"Ahh." She said, slipping a hand onto my thigh and giving it a squeeze. "I hope you enjoyed your breakfast."

Mike looked over at her, finding a crooked little grin on her lips that said she knew much more than she was saying. She patted my leg and then leaned back and closed her eyes, the smile never leaving her lips.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,429 Followers
1...345678