All Comments on 'Wishful Thinking Ch. 04'

by taylorreed

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So happy to see you and this story back!

This is probably one of the most emotional stories I have ever read. So much darkness in it but at the same time, there is hope, love beauty there in its wake to conquer it. You are such an awesome writer. Will be looking forward to the next part. I hope you feel better too. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you.

I want to thank you for sharing your story. It is hearbreaking and beautiful. It helps us see that we are not alone and that we are all deserving of love, especially when someone tries to tell us that we're not. You have no idea how much your story inspires me to continue with each day and to let go of the past. A thousand thank yous - go raibh maith agat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Moving

Your health is more important than anything and you do have a life to live! With that said, it is so worth waiting to read your words. My heart breaks but at the same time but at the same time it swells with joy. YOU are a blessing! take care and write when you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Glad you're back

You write so well, and if by telling your story you help just one person, then a lot of good will have come from you putting it out for us to read. I hope your health improves..you're in my prayers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

I can think of no other way to describe your writing. I am hanging on every word, and each line makes me ache for you. You are very lucky to have such love in your life, and you're good to hold onto it. I pray for you, and hope that your health improves. The world would suffer a great loss to have such a fine individual taken from it. Keep writing, keep inspiring others. You have my complete adoration, for what it is worth. Bravo, and hang in there. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous