Witch Way Now? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva felt helpless as she struggled to figure out what to do. Suddenly, she told Lord Candon to get a necklace out of Lady Madeline's dress pocket and quickly throw it to her.

Lord Candon, now having complete trust in her, had no problem following her order and tossed the necklace a scant moment later.

Eva put the necklace around her neck and prayed that it would work.

Leeza's bleeding suddenly stopped as she froze. Eva let out a sign of relief.

"Stephen, we need to summon a doctor," she said as Stephen let out the order. The guards all realized that he was their Lord Dunmore and obeyed him.

"What happened?" the two men asked her.

"I think the power-binding spell does more than just bind her powers. It also protected her from her mother's curse and my freeze power. That's why she could disobey Lady Madeline's orders to stay out of the way and why I couldn't freeze her."

"But why would she bind her own powers?" Lord Candon asked as he gently stroked the frozen woman's soft hair.

"Lady Madeline made the order to perform the spell, but she never specified on whom," Eva paused in admiration of the woman in front of her. "So she performed the spell on herself."

Leeza moaned in ecstasy as she moved her hips in rhythm with Roan's. She grew louder as she felt her goal come nearer. In her straddled position, her clit was being rubbed with each one of her hip gyrations. Roan's hands held her at her waist, squeezing her tender flesh in passion.

With a final shout, she shuddered in an orgasm, while Roan moved his hands up to squeeze her full breasts. He thrust his head back, causing his upper body to lift up from the bed, as he felt her inner muscles massage his cock, bringing about his own orgasm.

"You're quite a workout, my Lord Candon," Leeza breathed heavily as she rolled off him onto her back.

"As are you, my Lady Candon," he teased as he rolled to his side and used his elbow to prop him up.

He always loved to just look at her.

"What?" she asked with one of her beautiful smiles. Free from her curse, Leeza was unrecognizable from four years ago. Her haunted eyes were no longer sad and dull, but bright with happiness and a love of life. Her movements were no longer hesitant, but commanding and inquisitive.

Marriage and motherhood had done her well.

"Just admiring," Roan admitted as he lightly stroked her collarbone to the scar that had sealed their fate four years past. He continued his gently path down to her breasts to the pink tips at each apex. With his callous finger, he stroked the smooth skin that continued to fascinate him.

Leeza let out a small sigh as he circled her delicate nipples. Bending down, he seized one gently between his teeth and licked the very tip with his tongue, causing his wife to arch her back and moan. Simultaneously, he pressed a finger against her sensitive clit and listened as her breathing became labored.

He circled the bud and gently plucked at it with his thumb and forefinger while continuing his gently assault on her hard nipples.

She came for him again in a loud climax.

A boy and a girl were sitting together in the nursery. One was the future Lord of Candon while the other younger one was a Lady of Dunmore. Little did they know that they were betrothed to be married to unite the close families.

As far as they were concerned they were normal little children.

"Where'd my toy dolly go?" Kaleigh asked.

"I'll look for it," Tarrick, the three and a half year old gentleman offered. He levitated into the air and looked down, spotting the toy. "There it is!"

"Behind the bed?" she asked as she headed towards the bed and then through it as if the bed was nothing but air.

So, they were normal little children – with powers.

12