All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 12 Pt. 02'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
straight 5

great chapter. love the dynamics

looking forward for more and txs a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stick to the knitting you do well...

Lose the parents, concentrate on what you are doing best which is Alice and her subjugation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good

An improvement over the previous chapters. I enjoy seeing Alice going further down the downward spiral.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great work

Loved it. Can't wait to see more. And, unlike an earlier commenter, I enjoy the stuff with the parents, as Nicole takes control of the whole family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The parents are necessary

To all the people who continuously complain about the part of this story referring to the parents, take a moment to think about it: Do you all think that any sane parent would just willingly accept that their straight, innocent daughter would suddenly turn into a exhibitionist lesbian pervert over such a short amount of time? Of course no parent would do that... Unless they were heavily distracted. And of course, judging by this chapter, they are very, VERY distracted right now. So, the parents are necessary to make this story seem more realistic and less like a cheap pornographic film where the parents are too stupid to know their own kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE THE SERIES

Love the re-introduction of Susan into the series. Now we need to get Kim back into the series to somehow delight in Alice's changed personna. How degrading it would be for Kim to take control of Alice (on a dare?) and humiliate her in public - and love doing it! Would love to see a ramping up of the embarrassment and humiliation Alice is subjected to and would love to see the school be a backdrop for that to happen. Need more reaction from the entire school population to Alice's actions and her mom's as well. MOM needs to be slutted up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Got your mojo back!

Good one! Love Alice having to service Susan. Would like to see Alice's mom also becoming Nicole's pet but other than that I agree with the other comment about losing the parents.

Only complaint is waiting so long between submissions :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE

MORE please :) Too long between submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep going!

This needs a 3rd part, want to read more before the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
when

when will Nicole have all three of them at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mother

It' time Nicole started coercing Alice into seducing and dominating her own mother, don't you think?

Psycho08Psycho08over 8 years ago
The mother

It would do no good having Alice try and subjugate her mother, she is more submissive then her and it would just turn around on her and she would be lower the. her mother. Besides she already has enough to deal with as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Totally HOT!

Poor Alice, but that was HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great chapter

I love this story and re-read all the earlier chapters while waiting for a new one. This one is incredibly hot. Alice's degradation when she can't stop herself riding Susan's finger is one of the best scenes on the Literotica website, and I love how the chapter ends with her kneeling before her tormentor. You've charted Alice's downward spiral superbly. It makes perfect sense that she is now beginning to accept her new life as a lesbian whore. The final proof of her conversion might be her meeting Susan, servicing her like a true pro and thanking her for showing her what her true nature is. I'm getting wet just thinking about it. THANKS for this great series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is the chapter where you lost the plot. Dealing with your frequent typos is frustrating (orgasm became organism more than once), but you seemed to lose track of your best ideas for the series. The core of the series is the central relationship. The more you focus on those two from Alice's point of view, the better the series worked. This chapter makes the major mistake of increasing Susan's role. This is a disaster for two reasons. First, Susan is unappealing. She is just mean. There is nothing erotic about her. Second, by adding a second blackmail, you needlessly complicate things. Having Alice slowly accept her fate is erotic. Having her be threatened again is not. There are a lot of good ideas in the series as a whole so I hope you keep writing. But I see this series not as the home run others mention but as a near miss with some good scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love alice’s spiral into dejection and subservience. The only problem is her psychological unease. Would it be too early for Nicole to consider a clitoridectomy for alice? The result of such would be alice becoming more docile and compliant. There are many capable female doctors that can easily render such a service. j.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly I'd just do some oral clitorodectomy on Susan. Alice has already seen that her parents don't care about her well-being, so that blackmail is out the window, and if Susan releases all the terrible videos and images, it would be worth it for the freedom and the sweet revenge that would come from permanently disfiguring the person trying to hurt me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous