All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 13'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nicole seduce alices mother

Have nicole seduce alices mother as alice watches and participates. Teach the mother the joy of disciplining love with a woman.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 11 years ago
Point of No return

There will reach a time when Alice will either turn suicidal, homicidal or decide that the blackmail is not enough.

Someday she will think what will I do when my parents are dead?

Personally I am waiting for Alice to get Nicole on tape saying that she can prove the alligations about her mother and then inform her that she is now a co-conspititor along with Alice. Persuing Nicole will require a bit more finesee.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 11 years ago
Susans relationship

I know susan is Nicoles cuison but who is she to kim?

Davids sister?

Thanks

lil_dog_grllil_dog_grlover 11 years ago
anorexia or bulimia

With how much alice is not liking this to suddenly loose so much control of her life it is very likely she would turn to either of these two disorders. I would say anorexia. Also where are school officials? Seems to me this new girl jaqulin will have to be dealt with by someone. I know when I went to school if I missed half a day of classes my parents would have been informed. Up to this point you have kept in the relm of possible you are really starting to push or go beyond that limit.

lil_dog_grllil_dog_grlover 11 years ago
why can no one see?

Why is it no one can see she hates this? Why is nichole letting susan ruin alice's life? Does nichole want alice to be nothing more than a porn star and sex toy for the rest of her life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I thought Alice was going to become a "cheer predator"

Oh well

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 11 years ago
I'm always grateful

to see a continuation of this series!

It's sexy and strange and funny and unpredictable. I'm surprised people are laying into some of the cartoon-y aspects of it. I know there's a lot of bad erotica that superficially shares some of the same attributes, but the particular kind of obliviousness Nicole has to Alice's frustration, or the way Alice love/hates to hate/love her life of submission, or Susan's pure evil, have always worked for me in this series. It's very ornate and idiosyncratic, and just feels more individual than anything else like it (the "Brainy Teen" series on lit does have some of the same zany creativity tho!). It's just very different and, in its way, kinda sweet. It's a playful erotic romp with lots of twists and I always enjoy it!

lil_dog_grllil_dog_grlover 11 years ago
i dont understand nichole

I can see how she can be kind oblivious to alice's displeasure with all that is going on because she think it is part of alice's kink to be relucant at first then come around. I do think that someone who is just pretending to not like would more or less end the reluctance after a time. One can only keep up a facade for so long. So, if alice were truely into it her reluctance should have gone away by now.

Also it was agreed by nichole that she would not keep alice from her studies.I have worn a butt plug at college for my mistress. It was freaking distracting and I did not have my most productive day. We agreed that work and schoul would be off limits for play other than no panties on occasion. Maybe I read it wrong but it sounded like the butt plug had become a regular thing.

I also got the impression in earlier parts that nichole truely cares for alice. Now with this social network page alice's chances of getting a meaningful job of any kind is quickly going down the drain. So, why would nichole agree to let susan put it up. Also why would kym's parents at least talk to alice's parents about it? Once they see what is going on I would think they would confront nichole about it.

Why is kym suddenly an idiot? She first gets mad at alice for kissing her boyfriend.now she thinks alice wants her? Since I am a lesbian I know if I wanted a girl I would not go after their boyfriend. I am also sure if any of my straight friends were told I was lusting after them they would at least have the common talk to me about it and give me the benifit of the doubt. Seems like kym was not much of a friend. I still would thin kyn would have to be thinking "wait if she wants me why would she be dancing with and kissing my boyfriend?"

I have loved all these stories so far and I liked this chapter, but we are starting to get into the relm of "come on really?"

At this point I would like to see one of her parents grow a backbone and insist the sosal site bet taken down. Also I think susan will either have to go for it or she will be shooting herself in the foot.

What I would really love to see is the tables get turned on susan. Then something really bad happen to her like being forced to become a ponygirl or a true slave in every sence of the word.

Just my humble thoughts.

Lil

TremoTremoover 11 years ago
Great

Great as always, I like it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where did this chapter come from?

Totally disjointed from ch 12. Did we really need a jaclyn? This should have been a totally different story with different characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Am I the only one

Who has been anxiously awaiting the moment when Nicole finds out about Susan's blackmail of Alice? From the very first chapter I felt this would be the climax of the series and was eager to see whether Nicole would turn on Susan and protect Alice. And also whether Alice would be so accustomed to Nicole by that point that she may decide to stay with her regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Evil Nicole

I think Nicole knows about the blackmail already and is working with Susan to force Alice into a endless downward spiral of being a submissive lesbian. Would love to see the Liquid X being put into use again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
agree to 01/22/13

nice chapter anyway

maybe stick to the core of the story?

lil_dog_grllil_dog_grlabout 11 years ago
mom's comment about leaving her own lover

Earlier when mom found out about the relationship she seemed cool with it but said something about having to break off her own submissive relationship because it was going too far. I think her alice's mom does not really understand how far nichole is pushing alice. I am hoping mom is strong enough to pull alice out of this. I think onve she finds out about the social networking page she will. I still do not understand why nichole would let that be made. Nichole seemed to like alice and wanted a relationship with her. I guess I am wrong and nichole only sees alice as a plaything to be abused. Now I am wondering if nichole is getting bored with alice and is just going to toss her away?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You got off track... again

This is such a frustrating series because it is written so well, but every time you get to the good stuff you SKIP over it. OMG Why didn't we get the sex scene between Alice and Sharon? I thought this chapter would cover that scene, but no we get a silly useless character like Jaclyn. Come on, man. WTF! Love the story, but geezus you keep skipping good stuff, it makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

Must agree with others comments.Very good more indepth would be nice.Hope to see more.

Shadow_IncubusShadow_Incubusalmost 11 years ago
finally done

I finally finished the entire series so far. I didn't want to post before I was done. Except for the spelling and grammar mistakes it's a pretty good story. I like how Alice is around Nicole but I don't like the fact that she has to be a sub to pretty much every girl she meets.

I also want to ask why Kim never tried to contact Alice on her own. She wasn't being blackmailed or anything.

Furthermore I think that, should Alice ever confessed everything to Nicole, I believe Nicole would probably be angry towards Alice but furious to Susan since it's actually Susan who dominates Alice instead of her. I don't know if it's true but that's how I see it.

All by all I think it's a pretty good story and I hope you'll continue soon.

Shadow_IncubusShadow_Incubusalmost 11 years ago
little add on

I forgot to read the other comments and actually have to agree with some of them. Nicole seems to really love Alice and I think she should be set loose on Alice. Maybe Nicole isn't really into incest but she seems like she has a lot of friends who would love to get a whack at her cousin.

I think even after all of that Alice would probably still stay with Nicole but probably show a bit more backbone so they would end up in a real relationship.

I also realised that something is off at the whole blackmail thing. Wouldn't the cops suspect mom when they suspected dad but only found female dna. I know this mostly belongs with Ch.1 but I just thought of it now.

Shadow_IncubusShadow_Incubusalmost 11 years ago
error

I meant to say set Nicole loose on Susan.

Psycho08Psycho08almost 11 years ago
Well actually S.I

It doesn't state they have DNA evidence all that is stated is they have fingure prints.

MellofazeMellofazealmost 11 years ago
Can't wait

This whole series is great and I couldn't keep my hands off myself and wife while reading it. This has turned me on so much, I love it. I don't want it to stop. This series is orgasmic and I don't care about the grammar mistakes and what others say about not being detailed with the sex scenes because the build up is amazing. Bravo! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue the series!

I can't wait for the next chapter to come out, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
looking forward

I am looking forward to the end of Alice's eight months. I am to the point now where I want to know how the story ends. Will she be able get out of this relationship? If so how? I hope the truth comes out to Kim. Then I hope someone drops a safe on Kim. This girl is obviously too stupid to let live and procreate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Deeper into the rabbit hole for Alice! ^_^

Please don't ruin this story with a good-guys-win ending! It would be so lame and boring! Alice needs to remain an unwilling lesbian after the the 8 months! She needs to get into the porn industry, become a lesbian seductress, and more! The lesbo ride never ends for Alice! MWA HA HA HA!

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 11 years ago
Susan's Slave!

Alice is Susan's slave and every other girl and woman's cum and pain slut who is unwillingly humiliated by every one of them!! Nicole trained her but I wish Alice's mom was more permanently involved! Jaclyn in Chapter 13 is a nice erotic beginning for Alice with no choice of course, with Susan" outing" her as a perverted Lesbian into everything a submissive is willing or unwilling to do for lust!! More chapters are needed for as long as Alice holds out not being a real Lesbian. Simply DELICIOUS!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good idea

Alice being forced to enter the (lesbian) porn industry seems to be a good idea to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another chapter

Another chapter sounds like a good idea to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MOAR PLOX

It's been many months. I'm eager to know what's going to happening next!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 10 years ago

Good overall, but where are you going?

From my viewpoint, our poor protagonist's "girlfriend" is training her according to how she sees her submissive slutty girlfriend needing. The mistress in this relationship isn't doing anything out of bounds because the sub hasn't shown any limits. So, the mistress keeps pushing and pushing, not knowing that the sub is being blackmailed into submission by a third party. As such, the debauchery appears perfectly safe and consensual.

That brings up an interesting possibility, though. What if the mistress keeps pushing for more and more control, finding new and innovative ways to make the sub go along with even kinkier things? With the parents' "libertine" attitudes regarding sexuality, they might actually be coaxed into helping their daughter "find herself" by accepting sexier outfits around the house. Maybe even full nude at home could be part of the plan. And the whole time, the mistress is thinking that this is going to be something that her sub won't like.... but she's wrong. The sub might hate it, but will go along with it because of the blackmail.

If the mom has submissive tendencies, and I seem to infer that she does, maybe she sees this as a way of living vicariously through her daughter and convinces the father to allow it.... "for our daughter's personal growth!" It's not entirely unrealistic as a lot of parents are either blind to the truth, when it comes to their kids, or so addled with their "college experience", that I could actually see this happening. If mom gets seduced by the mistress, reliving her college days, even better.

All told, anything would be better than the nothing that we have right now. Post another installment, already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
anymore?

will there be anymore to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad you stopped

You must have realized it was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another chapter

maybe give it another shot and refocus the story? the core was good enough for me and probable many others ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No more updates?

Is this series dead? :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1 year waiting

This is one of the best stories on here. Are you coming back to it?

kimmyfosterkimmyfosterabout 10 years ago
such a great story

I hope we get to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Waiting for more

Will there be more chapters? I hope you have not burned out or given up. It is a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So much good here, and so much awful...

It's like you're suffering from some kind of sexual A.D.D. What happened to April? Vicky? Jane? So many introduced plot-lines started then abandoned. Also, is it possible that in Virtually EVERY possible instance, you ALWAYS choose the wrong homonym?! It's like you're doing it on purpose, because it's so hard to believe you could guess it wrong almost every single time there's a homonym in your prose. Also, you've transposed the use of their / there almost perfectly throughout. Lots of your ideas are good/great, but the overall result is significantly diminished by the innumerable spelling, grammatical and plot issues... I'd go on, but since you've apparently abandoned the story, it's probably pointless anyway... If you take another crack at this, find an Editor, and try not to introduce so many plots without first wrapping some up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Good femdom lesbo story, big scenes and please return and continue, and

what happen with Alice, her mon and this hers new relationships?

sassytoysassytoyalmost 10 years ago
liked it but .......

why wasn't nicole in the last chapter? what about susan, vicky, and april?

and what happens between nicole and alice's mother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thanks

over and over you capture the essence of surrender to domination, and each time i cum, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Breathtaking

This is probably the best erotic fantasy I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How is this getting high scores?

Only thing worse than story is the writting

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
found this great story

First, great work. All the comments tell me one thing - people read it and like the creativity. The story is far from perfect but still an impressive work

I personally liked the control and reluctance and submission and humiliation of early chapters. The dialogue - finally seemed to fit the characters and not middle age lesbians. The motorcycle ride in bondage was so creative and erotic. was hoping that would be expanded to have Alice wear head phones replay her first having sex while she was in bondage on a bike. Or some of the wild dialogue she agreed to

Well, great work. Does it have too many characters - hell yes! But a good read for free. Loving Alice having her clothing controlled and new school uniform including a corset!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mixed Feelings

I like the story and the basic set up, but the more I read it slowly becomes less arousing and more depressing. Blackmailed is one thing but with Susan straight up destroying Alice's life. She has practically nothing to lose at this point.

No friends, no personal time or possessions, no loving romance, and is about to lose her parents.

I see that there are several more chapters, but all I can think of is how more Alice hates her life. Even after the 8 months she won't be set free at this point. Even if Nichole breaks it off Susan has full power and nobody to stop her. Alice just wanted her friend back at the start of the series and now has lost the possibility of a new friend because now anyone who meets her just wants sex.

Even for a sex story there is too much. The sex is fine but everything in Alice's life has to be about sex.

I'm just hoping for a happy ending, but it won't come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is probably the weakest chapters of them all up till this point. The whole set up with Jaclyn felt wrong and out of touch with the rest of the story. Compared to the first 12 chapters then this felt outright cruel - and that says a lot compared to what have happened in the other chapters...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous