With the Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex was savage, hard. Three people taking what they needed from each other. Three bodies intertwined in a dance of pleasure and lust.

Teá started to shake and moan loud against Leigh's lips, and I knew she was cumming on Leigh's fingers. Leigh began to tremble on top of me, and fucked me harder, if that were possible. A scream of her own forced their lips apart. I felt her pussy spasm around me, and squeeze me tight. It was too much.

I thrust my hips one last time and held them there. Leigh continued to ride me hard as my orgasm hit. The scream that tore from me was raw in sound, but filled with satisfaction. Cum rocketed out of me deep into Leigh's willing cunt. She moaned as she felt each spasm inside of her, and rode me harder still, until collapsing against me and Teá.

I could barely catch my breath, and neither could the others. Teá fell to her knees behind me, her arms wrapped around me.

We stayed like that for quite some time.

Teá was the first to recover. At least enough to loosen the bonds that held my arms. I could hear a hiss of breath as she did, and when I lifted them to within sight I saw why. My wrists were chafed from all of the tugging I had done. They looked like they might be bruised.

I didn't care, though, and told them both so. I had just experienced one of the single most erotic experiences of my entire life, and I thanked them for it.

"Now," I said, standing and pulling them both to me. "Now, it's my turn."

End of Part 2.

12