With Three You Get... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rathgon
Rathgon
20 Followers

Mark rose up on one elbow, starting to take off the blindfold. "No, no, no," Janet stopped him, "not until I'm gone." Janet rose off the bed, the warm cum rolling down the inside of her legs. She scooped a finger through her pussy, sloppy with cum and pussy juice, then wiped it on Ivana's outstretched tongue. She had a sudden impulse to push Ivana's face into her pussy but reconsidered, she would still be too sensitive. Dinah was considering the same thing; her own pussy was wet again. Deciding against it she stroked Mark's stomach around his wilted cock.

Janet turned back and kissed Mark, "Thanks for the week," she said. She then turned and kissed Dinah, "Thank you, especially, for sharing with me. I'm really gonna miss you guys." Then, grabbing Ivana's arm, they left the room, the door closing behind them.

Dinah reached down and pulled Mark's blindfold off, kissing him again as she did so. "You need a shower," she said, "and then ... you need to get me off one more time. And then, I need to sleep."

Twenty minutes later Dinah spooned back into Mark, the afterglow of her second orgasm, brought by his talented fingers, easing her into sleep.

Rathgon
Rathgon
20 Followers
12